Rhine Maiden Ch. 03: Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Popo..." Trang soughed. "You are still here with me." Raising up she braced herself on her elbow and smiled. "It was a garden after all. Where we were in my dream, I mean... you found it and took me there again. Merci, Oncle! Je t'aime beaucoup!"

Ignoring the pounding blood in his boner, Philippe stood from the bed and smiled. "I am very glad for that ma petite. It is absolute proof that what you thought and what I told you are true: You are a woman." He looked down at her recumbent nudity and sighed, "And a lovely one, at that." Then, showing extraordinary resolve, he added, "But, I came here to tuck you in as you slept. Since I woke you, let me give you another option. The twins have left for the bahnhof, however Mademoiselle Bjerke is still here and hungry. Perhaps you would like to join us for sauerbraten and spaetzle?"

Trang rubbed her bare tummy and declared, "Oh my, yes, Popo! I am hungry too! In fact, I feel as if I cannot be filled up!" Jumping from the mattress, she plastered herself to Philippe and said into his chest as she hugged him hard, "I will put on a robe and come soon."

Aloud, Philippe said simply, "Bien." In his head, the baritone entity affirmed, "You may be certain that you will."

Thirty minutes later, Dagmar, Trang and Philippe were convened in the Pique townhouse kitchen, on plain white-painted straight wooden chairs around a matching painted pine rectangular table, as they finished their re-heated supper. Or rather, Philippe was still eating. The chattering girls, whom he had fucked until they were famished, had wolfed down their food with amazing alacrity. Now, busily engaged with sharing their upcoming Christmas Holiday plans, they each desperately strove to deal with their ongoing inner lust for the middle-aged man seated opposite them.

Philippe, too, was in a delicate emotional balance between elation and guilt. As much as possible, he kept his hazel eyes lowered and focused on the food on his plate. Occasionally, when he lifted his head to sip his honest and simple burgundy, or to blot his lips on his serviette, he furtively risked looking at the two teens. His hurting nuts reminded him that he had unfinished business.

Suddenly Dagmar turned her head to face her host and said, "Pardonnez-moi Mr. Pique, er,... je veux dire, umm,...'Popo'. I must be getting to my hôtel. The main lobby will close for the evening soon and I do not want to have to wait in the street while I ring for the night porter."

"Yes, and quite right you are," Philippe replied. "A young lady must always think of her image and safety."

Trang immediately piped up, "You should escort her, Oncle. Nothing could protect her image or her safety more than a gentleman, such as yourself, being by her side."

Philippe cast a wary glance at his niece. He wondered if she could possibly know that he had nailed Dagmar in the sitting room, or was she subtly referring to his intrusion into her own bedroom? He shrugged defensively as he answered, "D'accord ma petite. It will also save your friend the trouble of a taxi."

Turning to the Norwegian teen, Philippe directed, "Go and gather your things from the closet, Mademoiselle. By the time you are on the front porch, I will have brought around the Daimler." Then, bypassing the telephone on the kitchen wall, he headed for the backdoor to the mews where is automobile was garaged. With his back turned, he did not see Dagmar wink broadly at her classmate.

As he crossed the tiled floor, Trang said, "While you are gone, Oncle, I will tidy up the dishes. But, I am quite tired, too, so do not expect to see me when you return. I am sure I will be back in bed dreaming!"

12