She's Mine Now

Story Info
Surprised by his little sister at work.
2.8k words
4.57
69.3k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had the best job in the world, Owen thought as he swung into the building that housed both his office and his studio. A lot of people who did porn probably thought that, but he really felt that what he did was better and more fulfilling than regular, run-of-the-mill porn. He was in the business of fulfilling fantasies, or just pleasuring women really, really well.

Owen had spent his first year of college not being super popular with the ladies. Mostly they'd either been into tall, muscled guys or the too-cool smoking type. He was neither, boasting a pretty average body and a personality that was more geek than chic. It didn't knock his self-esteem--he was comfortable with who he was, for the most part--but holy fuck was he horny.

There were a couple of girls that he had completely platonic friendships with, and they were always talking about how shitty most of those popular guys were in bed. How, if a guy knew what he was doing, he could probably clean up among all the frustrated college girls who just wanted to come first for once.

Not wanting to presume on their friendship, Owen had inquired how a fellow might acquire such skills--and was startled to have one of his friends slyly suggest that she would be happy to initiate him to the wonders of eating pussy.

That led to the loss of his virginity (finally!) and a year-long study of how to pleasure women. Word got around. Before long Owen was practically drowning in pussy, fucking many a classmate's girlfriend and even one professor's wife. Whatever a woman wanted that her boyfriend refused to do, or couldn't do well enough, he would do.

Before long he had the idea of filming some of these encounters and posting them online under an account he titled "She's Mine Now."

Not the most mature name, but it was certainly fitting. Apparently, a lot of people got off on the idea of cheating girlfriends finally getting massive orgasms because his views skyrocketed, and he started making actual money. That's when he decided to make a real business out of it, creating an application process for women to apply to be on camera.

Owen couldn't believe that so many women were willing to show their faces on camera when they were ostensibly not only cheating on their husbands and boyfriends but telling the entire internet that their man wasn't pleasing them.

He figured he got plenty of business from the cuckold crowd, though, and that was fine with him! Better that than some angry dude showing up at the studio and punching his lights out.

Inside, he headed into his office and found his assistant Jeremiah typing away busily. He looked up and handed Owen a sticky note with some notes scrawled on it.

"Messages, boss."

"Thanks. Is the girl already in the studio?" Owen asked.

"Yup. Just got here a few minutes ago so she's probably already naked and warming herself up."

"Excellent."

"One thing you should know before you go in, boss. This one insisted on wearing a blindfold."

"Yeah?" Owen pursed his lips. They didn't usually like letting girls wear blindfolds, because it was more exciting for her to have to show her face on camera--unless being blindfolded was the fantasy he was fulfilling, of course. But in those cases, he usually put it on the girl himself.

"Uh-huh. She seemed to think you might recognize her."

"Someone I know? That's different."

As he headed for the studio, Owen considered the many women he knew. Most of them probably wouldn't care if he knew who they were, or they would have told him that they were applying to be one of his vidgirls. Probably this girl was just nervous and needed the blindfold to go through with it. That was the most likely thing. It would have to be fine with him, though. She was here and the camera was probably already rolling, so he'd just go with it.

When he entered the studio, he saw her right away. She was on the bed, naked--but she wasn't, as Jeremiah had suggested, warming herself up. She was sitting up against the headboard, long legs stretched out in front of her, and other than the hands she held rather tightly in her lap, she looked fairly relaxed. Almost as if she sat around naked all the time.

The girl was sexy as hell, so that was no reason for her to be nervous, he thought. She had a cloud of thick, black curls that were tied back from her face, most of which was covered by a wide sash of black satin. Her breasts were lovely, round and apple-sized with light pink nipples that were already hard in the studio's cool air.

Owen didn't try to walk quietly. He didn't want to startle the girl. As he came closer, he thought there was something vaguely familiar about her, but not being able to see her face, it was impossible to tell.

He stripped off his shirt, shoes, and socks, and unbuttoned his jeans, then slid onto the bed beside the girl. She jumped slightly, but sat forward to let him slide one leg around her, bringing her in between his thighs. Beckoning to the camera to come in nice and close, he settled back against the headboard and brought the girl back to rest against his bare chest.

"Hello, sweetheart," he murmured in her ear. "You're gorgeous."

"Thank you," she said softly. She sounded familiar, too, but Owen wasn't going to be able to place her voice right now. For one thing, blood was rushing out of his head and straight to his cock.

"Spread your legs for me," he said, and after a brief hesitation she did. Then she moved her hands away and he saw all of her. She was perfect there, too. Her curly black bush had been trimmed back to an actual heart shape that ended a little above her slit, and everything below that had been waxed smooth.

Owen slid his hand down her body and brushed his fingertips over the smooth skin, a bit surprised to find that she was already soaking wet.

"Fuck," he whispered. "You're so wet."

"I've been thinking about this for a long time," she said.

"Yeah? Why don't you tell me why you're here today."

"My boyfriend can't get me off."

"At all?"

"No. I've never had an orgasm, actually. But he, it's not really his fault," she said. "I'm attracted to him, but he's not the person I think about, not the person I see when I close my eyes."

"Oh yeah? And what person is that?"

Now she hesitated. Owen was waiting with bated breath, gently stroking her slick slit while palming her breast with his other hand.

"I've got to warn you," she said, "it's a little bit freaky."

"We like freaky here."

She smiled then. "Okay, then, it's a lot freaky."

"That's okay, too," he said, kissing her neck.

"It's, um, my brother," she said, dropping her voice to a whisper.

"Definitely freaky, but that's okay. That's all right. So, your brother... this brother have a name?"

"Uh, yeah. It's, um, it's Owen."

Owen stilled then--except for his cock, which jerked in his jeans. It was totally perverse to be turned on by that, but he figured it was probably just a weird coincidence. Owen wasn't exactly an uncommon name. He'd been one of two in his third grade class. And he didn't want to make the girl any more uncomfortable than she already was.

He resumed stroking her, sliding one finger between her folds to find her clitoris. She jumped slightly even as she let out a breathless moan.

"Is he an older brother, or younger?" Owen asked.

"Older."

"And you've been thinking about him fucking you?" he whispered in her ear, gratified to feel her shudder against him. "You want your big brother to fuck you?"

"Y-yes," she said.

"How long have you fantasized about him?"

"Forever," she breathed. "I knew it was wrong but thinking about him always made me so wet."

"I can feel that," he said. "So you came here to fuck your big brother. What's your name, sweetheart?"

He knew the name she had given the office on her application, but it was almost always a fake name. He always asked, so he knew what name to cry out as he hammered them.

Instead of answering him directly, she asked him a question that had his cock absolutely aching.

"Do you have a sister?"

"Yeah, I do. A younger sister."

"Have you... have you ever thought about her? That way?"

Owen closed his eyes briefly. "Yes," he whispered.

She shuddered again. "Do you think about her when you masturbate?"

He groaned. "Sometimes, yeah. Yeah, I do. I know I shouldn't, but--"

"It's so wrong, isn't it? What's her name?"

Owen hesitated for a long moment.

"Jill," he whispered. "Her name is Jill."

"Then," she said softly, "you can call me Jill."

"Fuck," he whispered. "Jill, you want to fuck your big brother?"

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, and then she held tightly to his thighs as she lifted her hips against his hand. Her body was shaking, and Owen realized she was coming. His cock was so hard he thought he might just blow right there in his pants, which was not usual for him. He needed to calm down before he fucked her, that was for sure.

She whimpered, her body shaking as she came down. "That was incredible. I've never felt anything like that."

Owen nuzzled her neck and kissed her cheek, holding her until she had stopped shuddering. Then he slid out from behind her and took off the rest of his clothes, tossing them aside carelessly.

Jill--because that's how he was thinking of her now, right or wrong--was on her back now, legs still spread wide for him. He knelt between her thighs and dove right in, lapping at her pussy like a starving cat with a bowl of cream. She cried out, and he felt her hands on the back of his head, urging him on.

He slipped a finger inside her, then two, and fucked her with them. She was so wet that she made little noises as he fingered her, and it was driving him wild. He wanted to be inside her so badly. It was only when she started coming on his fingers, shrieking his name, that he closed his own eyes and started thinking, really thinking, of his little sister.

Jill had always been just his little sister--right up until he'd walked into the bathroom while she was showering. It had never been a big deal before. If one of them needed to pee while the other was showering, they just went in and did it.

But this time Jill hadn't noticed him come in. She was in the glass-walled shower with the handheld shower head between her legs, eyes shut tight. Owen had gone rock hard even as he'd found himself blushing, embarrassed to have caught his sister in such a private moment.

Things were never the same for him after that. He started noticing Jill the way a man notices a woman. His gaze lingered on her breasts in tight shirts. He looked for signs that she was into him, and knew he was reading into it when she cuddled against him or rested her hand on his arm.

Those were all signs of perfectly normal sisterly affection, he told himself, even if it did get his dick hard.

And now this woman was in his studio, so wet he could practically drown in her, asking him to call her by his sister's name while he fucked her.

"Owen, please," she begged. "Please, fuck me."

He pulled his fingers out of her and gripped her hips, resting his cock at her entrance and coating the head in her wet heat. "This what you want, Jill? Your big brother's cock?"

"Fuck, yes. Fuck me, big brother."

The words had him nearly spilling onto her, and he bit his own lip hard to take the edge off before thrusting into her. To distract himself from the slick grip of her pussy, he lowered his head and started playing with her nipples instead.

He sucked one into his mouth, rolling it gently between his teeth until she bucked underneath him. Then he switched to the other, and back and forth until her nipples were a deep, rosy pink, swollen from his teeth and tongue.

"You feel so good," he murmured against her skin.

"Yes," she hissed. "You like fucking your little sister, Owen?"

"Fuck yes," he growled, plunging into her faster. There would be, he thought, no time to get into another position. In fact, he wasn't sure he would even be able to pull out before he came, which he almost always did when filming.

But there was something so elementally arousing about the idea of ejaculating deep inside this woman pretending to be his sister. He never pulled out when he imagined fucking Jill, that was for damn sure.

She was moaning louder, and he thought he felt the first tremors of her orgasm. "Oh god," she cried, "I'm going to come. My brother is going to make me come!"

"Fuck, I'm so close," he grunted.

"Yes," she cried. "Come inside me," she begged. "Come inside your little Jilly Bean."

Owen's groin tightened sharply at her words. Jilly Bean had been his childhood nickname for his sister.

"Jilly Bean?" he whispered.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, Owen, yes!"

Shit. Fuck. He was fucking his sister. His actual, for-real sister. His own sweet little sister was about to come on his cock, and he--he had to be sure. She was tipping her head back, clearly on the edge of a huge orgasm, and he reached up and pulled her blindfold away. Her eyes snapped open and there was no mistaking the fear, or the incredible arousal, he saw in his sister's eyes.

His sister. His baby sister Jill was convulsing, having a monster orgasm as he plowed away at her--because he couldn't stop now if the building was on fire. She was screaming his name, and there was nothing he could do.

Her pussy rippled around him, coaxing the come from him, and he thrust balls-deep into her, his toes digging into the sheets to go even deeper. He had never come so hard in his life, spurting his seed wedged up against his little sister's cervix.

For a moment he actually thought he might black out as he emptied himself inside her. Almost mechanically now, he slid his hand between their damp, heaving bodies and found her clitoris again, slick and swollen.

And incredibly sensitive, he found, as he flicked a fingertip over it and Jill cried out, her pussy tightening and making him groan. He wanted to make her come--again, and again, and again, but at least once more would satisfy him. Maybe.

He circled her clitoris with his finger and her entire body started to shake. A rush of hot liquid poured from her, startling him even as his eyes crossed with the pleasure of feeling her come again. Her come dripped down his balls and he felt his cock, which had just started to soften, go ramrod hard again.

"Jill," he gasped, and said the only thing that occurred to him. "I didn't think you had a boyfriend."

Jill dissolved into giggles beneath him, causing Owen to grunt softly as she tightened around him. Then she encircled him with her arms, holding him close in a way that had his heart stuttering.

Suddenly remembering that they were not alone, Owen glanced up to his cameraman and shooed him away. It was, he thought, lucky that the camera rarely picked up all of the conversation in the room when he worked. They did plenty of taboo stuff at the studio, but he didn't think he wanted his staff to know that he had really fucked his own sister. That should stay private.

Owen nuzzled his sister and she sighed contentedly.

"I may have lied," she said, suppressing another soft laugh. "I'm not actually dating anyone right now. I was, but I had to break things off with him. You're the only one I want, Owen. I know it's wrong, but I've wanted this for so long."

"Ah, Jilly Bean," Owen sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"We can talk about it later," Jill said, nudging him until he rolled onto his back and straddling his hips. "Right now, I have something else in mind."

She sank down on his rigid cock and Owen groaned, his mind going blank. Yes. Later. Whatever happened, this wouldn't be the last time he fucked his little sister.