All Comments on 'Rhoda Grows Up'

by oldtruckdriver

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KinPAKinPAalmost 4 years ago

This was simply a splendidly beautiful story...five stars was easy.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
This was a nice romance.

I would suggest you find an editor, or at least someone to proof read your story and fix obvious errors. You have a very good story telling technique, but little things like using apostrophes to make words plural, like buddy's, detracts some from the story. Keep posting and thanks for the entertaining read.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Very nice story

Its really hard in these jaded times to think that true love can flourish. This was a true romance. Nice work. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

#boomersooner

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Back in Fantasyland

This is a very cute, romantic story and it certainly has feel-good aspects to it. I hate to live up to my handle, but there's so much bull shit attached to it that I had to downgrade the 5* to 4* just to ease my conscience. The thing that really sticks out is the physical description of our little gymnast. I've been watching televised, high level women's gymnastics for decades and I've noticed the body type that is almost universal for the elite athletes. They are indeed tiny with strong, solid legs, flat butts, no waistlines to speak of and flat as boards. They are as sexy as dumplings although some of them are quite pretty. I have no idea why this almost universal appearance exists - I certainly hope it is not drug induced, but I have my suspicions. However, given that Rhoda is an anomaly, this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was excelent until...

Ok, hear me out: I am addicted to size difference in stories and in life in general. Petite girls are the best, and it's even better when they are with huge guys (in stories I mean, I'm tall but absolutely not huge) This was starting great but the pace of the story quickly became too fats. Everything happened too fast and it felt a bit rushed. That's why not giving 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Luuuuucy

Love the classic TV bit about having a lot of ‘splainin to do

drnostydrnostyabout 3 years ago

Wow! Just...wow! Absolutely loved it. Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing this.

Crissy4uCrissy4ualmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read. Thumbs up 👍🏼

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Brings back memories…. [flashback cue]

As a freshman in college I got to know a vivacious redhead in my acting class. After much “getting to know you” we started dating.

I was 6’3. She was 4’ 11 3/4”. Her dorm was all girls, so when I’d drop her off, there was a footstool in the lobby for some reason. She’d stand on the footstool so we could kiss goodnight.

We eventually took each others cherries in my dorm room. While getting my average cock into her was a trial, the hardest part was - we really didn’t fit. In missionary, her tits were at my tummy and kissing her was impossible. I couldn’t even see her face!

In doggy (later on) our leg length difference and the lowness of my dorm bed made it quite backbreaking.

Cowgirl was the only relatively easy way to fuck but I could never cum that way since she could only ride up and down a few inches.

Still, it wasn’t unsatisfactory sex. IT WAS SEX! We later drifted as she was taking Acting as a lark (she was a Psych major) and I was serious about acting. (What right minded girl wants to date an actor???)

I never even realized how unsatisfactory that sex was until I dated a 5’ 11” girl after college. Wow! It was as if I suddenly found sex for the first time.

We married and produced a 5’ 8” daughter and a 6’ 5” son (with no basketball skills.)

I still fetishize petite girls, but understand that’s what a fetish is: something you really shouldn’t have.

BaddJackBaddJack11 months ago

Again, bravo. Your knack for characters is impressive.

bobbycull55bobbycull55about 2 months ago

Predictable. Not overly erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous