Rhoda's Clan

Story Info
A dude's intense sex escapades in a women's house
5.7k words
4.17
10.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Rhoda's Clan

( Giving and Receiving )

By Aleq de Satyr

"...Coming down the street were so many women that I couldn't pronounce them all, instead I loved them one by one."

Cristina Peri Rossi

Prologue

I am Ras Marek, I'm 38 years old. An athlete of sorts, particularly a sexual athlete. Being a sexual athlete means taking a proactive approach towards maintaining a healthy and positive sexuality. It involves investing time, effort, and energy in building a fulfilling sexual life that promotes physical, mental, and emotional well-being.

One of the benefits of adopting a sexual athlete mindset is that it can lead to a more fulfilling sex life. By approaching sex with a willingness to learn and improve, individuals can experience greater pleasure and intimacy with their partners. Additionally, being a sexual athlete can help to break down stigmas and taboos surrounding sexuality, promoting a more open and accepting culture.

A Reunion

When after a long hiatus, I agreed to spend the Labor day weekend with my dear friend and sometime lover 53 year old Rhoda, and her long-time partner Ruth, I never bargained for what turned out to be a very memorable experience. Actually they had wanted me there for massage, yoga and aromatherapy for their "aging bodies."

And so I spent an amazingly pleasurable, wonderful, seven-day Labor day weekend and the Rosh-Hashanah celebration that followed, with Rhoda and her clan of totally liberated, deliciously permissive, Sephardic Jewish women...My partner Eva was supposed to be there with me but had postponed her return from London at the last minute --Turned out to be just as well!--. There was an additional member of the household, Naomi, a darkly attractive, gypsy-like, divorcee, visiting cousin in her early-forties, from NYC...

Friday afternoon...

I arrived at Rhoda's big sprawling house called Nazareth, on a very warm day with temperatures in the 80's. The women were scantily dressed, in bikinis and short tunics, leaving nothing to the imagination...Bare asses, pubic and underarm hair on display, triggering a hardon in my shorts, causing the women to giggle and titter. There was lots of food, booze and pot.

It was as rowdy, raunchy and bawdy as usual. Never a dull moment, as they "Create the new world disorder."

Even the usually quiet, solid and level-headed Ruth was out of control despite her worsening lower back pain...In the past she had been skeptical about my therapy program although she believes somewhat in the "healing and transcendent powers of spiritualism, sex and masturbation."

Rhoda's younger sister Monika whom I'd wanted to date in the past, was also in residence after moving out for a spell...She was as giddy as ever. And last but not least was 19 year old Karen, Rhoda's youngest daughter; a truly smart but wild young Amazon. I recalled my very first weekend visit a few years back when Rhoda's middle daughter Erica whom I fucked then still lived there.

Saturday morning...

All the women except Monika had gone to "steam our asses" as Rhoda put it, at the local women's only Turkish bath.

I had just got out of bed with my usual morning erection, when Monika walked in unannounced, to tell me breakfast was ready. I daresay she was turned on; she looked mesmerized by my huge hard-on as it swayed from side to side.

I have been aware since my arrival, of Monika's veiled interest in me. Realizing that she'd stayed home to be alone with me,-- she'd lied to the others about a pounding migraine headache,-- I was moved to reciprocate, risky though as it was, or so I thought then. But by God, she seemed so horny, so aroused, I could not let that go to waste. She was naked under her robe when I opened it and looked at her peachy body. She'd always looked paler than the rest of the olive-skinned clan. Her breasts, her belly, her flaring hips and the hairy pubis all looked enticing.

Buttered sunlight melted over our bodies thru the window slats while my fingers combed thru her tangled pubic hairs, redolent with a mixture of piss and musk, spreading her open for my cock.

I loved the radiating heat and wetness of her cunt as I pushed into her, she was tight as a drum...I fucked her with enthusiasm, licking and sucking her tits with passion, feeling her cunt opening up, burning, until she buckled with orgasm, letting out soft cries as grool came pouring out of her.

"More, please, I want more", she demanded, her cunt tightly locked to my dark cock as I thrust deeper and harder into her pink depths, rubbing her logy clitoris with my thumb...She screamed wildly this time as she exploded in another orgasm, taking me down with her; a shipwreck against her shore.

As we lay naked and sweaty against each other, our bodies in sharp contrast. Mine mocha-brown against her peach. She told me she had not fucked in a long time, and that morning's sex will stay with her as a vivid souvenir. "Let's keep it our little secret," she said jiggling her ample peach ass out of the room.

After three ex-husbands, Rhoda finally settled down with Ruth in a "very happy relationship," according to her.

She admits to being Lesbian out of necessity..."I have such a prodigious appetite for sex that scared men off and left me empty and unhappy...Ruth finally took me to the utmost limits of pleasure and satisfaction, 7 years ago. I have never looked back since. Once in a while I'd fool around with a man I like, but Ruth is always there, solid as a rock. She is my daily inspiration; the light of my post-menopausal life," she said once.

@@@

Late Saturday Night...

The rest of the household was sound asleep after some merrymaking and boozing except for Ruth who engaged me in a long, intimate conversation the first time ever, in the "pussy parlor"...A new poster on the wall proclaimed "Say Yes to Sex," alongside a big portrait of Ruth's hirsute cunt. I listened to her sonorous voice, mellowed by the gin and tonic she sipped slowly. I always remind her of her uncanny resemblance of the actress, Anne Bancroft.

"I have always been a divinely sensual and erotic woman with a prodigious appetite for sex...I started fucking around 18 years old. I constantly thought of my cunt. I needed to deal with it all the time.

I became a Hippy throughout college and that meant lots of sex...I worked for a while after college but eventually got tired of it. So I joined a polysexual commune outside Los Angeles and that is where my odyssey into the intoxicating world of flesh lust and sensuality began.

There were 18 women and 12 men in the commune. The women made pottery and the men grew and trafficked marijuana. The place was ran by two women who advocated and encouraged sexual freedom among the members....Straight, Gay, Lesbian and Bisexuality were all practiced."

Ruth proceeded to narrate snatches of her colorful and eventful life and how she eventually became a "full-blown Lesbian."

Before she went to bed "to turn Rhoda's cunt upside down," she agreed to try my therapy, very early in the morning to avoid any distractions, for her chronic lower back pain...I finally went to bed at 1 am, only to find Monika not surprisingly, in my room waiting to be fucked. She had become "a devout pagan" she said. Her cunt was redolent as usual, a mixture of musk and piss. She fucked like a horny rabbit.

@@@

Early Sunday morning...

All was quiet in the big sleepy house. The maze-like house with all sorts of rooms. In the shuttered pussy parlor, I kneaded and massaged Ruth with oil of Amaranth, after a session of Yoga-Asanas and meditation...Moving smoothly over her firm, 50 year old body, with long steady strokes I absorbed her shivers of delight, her steady pulse, the changes in her breathing. She gazed at me appraisingly as I worked her body, her legs spread revealing her very hairy beckoning cunt, her big clitoris which I stroked and stroked most assiduously until it became very hard and throbbing. Ruth is a very hairy woman in the best Semitic tradition.

I whispered to Ruth that her hairiness turned me on and I'd love to fuck her. She smiled and said "keep on dreaming," spreading her legs wider to my soothing hands. She began to stroke and squeeze my hardon thru my shorts. "Holy shit, what a huge hard solid cock you have," she squealed.

She seemed lost in the throes of her moments, flinging herself about, rolling, arching, emitting little tremulous cries. Finally she doubled up in orgasm, her body twitching spasmodically for a long time. Ruth felt "very refreshed but somnolent" afterwards. I let her sleep.

As I walked by their bedroom door I saw Rhoda on her bed wearing only a short nightie and reading a lesbian porno magazine, waiting for Ruth's return to bed for their early morning fuck. She looked up at me and smiled, the sunlight gave her face a lovely, gentle feral look...I told her Ruth was sound asleep.

"The bitch, she knows I'm waiting for her" said Rhoda disappointingly. She intimated hearing Monika and I fucking during the night while she soaked in the bath, and realized how long it's been since she had some cock.

I massaged Rhoda's hurting shoulder briefly. Then she slipped a hand under my shorts fondling my cock, then pulled down the shorts, her eyes misted over entreatingly. Slowly she pulled off her nightie. I locked the door and she pulled me down on top of her, it was as if I'd never felt her body before..."It's been a long time Ras" she whispered. Yes, it has been awhile since she came visiting unexpectedly one Sunday afternoon. Eva was out then I recalled.

The bright, orange glow of the setting sun lit up my den...We'd been talking and laughing a lot for hours. It was the first time we were alone together. We looked at one another with direct, open, unembarrassed expression.

"I've always wanted to fuck someone like you; healthy strong, sensual "she said, as I caressed the soft comfort of her breasts, the stiffened nipples under the silk blouse...

"Come to bed with me" I said, simultaneously asking and demanding, pulling her to her feet. "What about Eva?" she asked, hesitating. I assured her Eva won't be back till late. The sight of Rhoda's half naked body in the string bikini, excited me more than when she was completely nude.

"I'm so fucking wet" she whispered damply as I played between her legs. Her cunt opened like a red flower and I tasted it. The warm, salty sweetness of her aroused me. With her eyes mysteriously alive, her mouth in a flagrant smile I plunged my cock deeply into her. "Oh, God" she moaned, clasping me to her.

With slow, precise movements I fucked Rhoda fervidly; she fucked back with uncompromising lust, rotating her flapping cunt against me.

Her orgasm began slowly, then building up to a crescendo, rushing us both towards climax, pushing against each other, riding a tide until the waves crashed over us and released us...Sometime later she said, "fuck me again." Her voice caressed me stirring me again; and I did, most joyously.

I stroked Rhoda's breasts while I felt her belly soft against me right then...It was rather quiet in the house. Warm breeze wafted in thru the window. She was pliant, flushed, incredibly aroused; her desire buzzing like a hornet, her cunt soaking wet and slimy as I caressed her endlessly. She groaned as I plunged my hard dick into her, disappearing into the darkness of her womb, her warm hands gliding over my back as I thrust rhythmically in and out of her, feeling her raw throbbing need...I fucked Rhoda gently, slowly, leisurely teasingly, the way she liked it. She spread her legs wider to give me better access to her bared engorged clitoris, her body straining against me. She cried out when she came, doubled up curling into herself, making me come with her.

@@@

Clitoral Interlewd...

At the edge of sunrise I'd been fucking Monika again for a long time, moving slowly yet firmly inside her cunt, coaxing intense responses out of her pressing deeper and deeper, my cock lathered with her juices. Feeling a flood of affection for her as she came to orgasm again and again moaning loudly in my arms. I heard giggling and footsteps in the hallway...Monika seemed to have appropriated me, claimed me all to herself. She said her cunt had been neglected for far too long..

Later she talked about the excitement of sex, its inherent mysticism, quoting Valerie Taylor: "The only bad thing about sex is that it has to end." When we finally resurfaced, there was "An intimate dialogue on, and celebration of The Clitoris in particular and The Cunt in general," going on among the women in the pussy parlor. The highlight was a display by Ruth, who sat naked like an odalisque on the rug, reclined against the sofa, legs spread wide stroking her enormous, erect throbbing clitoris; playing with the abundant slimy grool in her vulva. The scene got me hard instantly. I have to fuck that woman and soon, I decided.

"Any volunteers who want to suck this beautiful clitoris" announced Ruth looking at me. I did, and I sucked and sucked, my face covered with pussy grool, while rimming her asshole with two fingers until she came, her body shuddering to a round of applause.

My fascination with the clitoris, especially the huge ones prompted me to offer my contribution to the dialogue:

"I love to see women in the throes of orgasm. Their cunts gushing, running free. Clitorises hard and throbbing. I remember women I'd loved and fucked...The musky softness of their pubic hairs; thick black springy bushes that panties could not contain, or long silky tendrils that drape the vulva, a moist tangle of fragrant wonder, sexually redolent patchouli, or rich, abundant jungles that spread and spread, from navel to asshole, or cubist shaved wonders; stark and elemental.

All the rosebuds of clitorises; some spongy others firm, some enormous others tiny, some flowery others crenellated and convoluted. Breasts that could be cradled in the palm, others so abundant they overflowed. Young high taut breasts, softer lower breasts of older age. Nipples ranging from girlish to distinct ones that have suckled children...

Cunt juices like thick honey, others creamy and curdled; juices that gush with ejaculatory power others flowing in rivulets. Cunts that are drum tight, cunts that cloy and envelope; cunts that have rooms, cunts deep as tombs...I remember them all." I said.

@@@

Early Sunday Evening...An apprehensive moment...

The weird music lured me to Karen's secluded "Cabin" in the west wing where it came from...The song's 'lyrics by a women's thrash band, "The Slut Team," were sexually explicit, complete with simulated fuck sounds. It was a new CD just out, brought over by 20 year old Francine(Fran), Karen's best buddy.

The two girls were high on wine and pot as they lounged narcissistically on the big bed, their nude bodies luminescent. Their pussies looking full, ripe. I joined them in their revelry, breathing in their fresh, youthful sexual fragrance.

"I think women need to focus more attention on themselves in every way and without a sense of guilt" said Fran, who is steeped in radical feminism, provoking a discussion of women's sexual reclamation, between us.

Fran's style, wit and spontaneous raunchiness eventually got to me...She made me hard and made me laugh at the same time, that young priestess of flesh. She was vibrant, totally uninhibited, sporting a big bushy muff between narrow hips and coltish legs. Her breasts were like perfectly shaped fruits...

"I feel so lecherous, muttered Fran, in the midst of a chorus by the Slut Team... "sliding in, sliding out

you feel so hard inside me

my pussy's alive with my juices..."

"It's healthy to be lecherous" I responded. Then she began to crawl all over me, on the bed urgently, provocatively...Shocked, surprised, I became very apprehensive; of her age, the circumstances and tried to gently push her off..."I want you," she whispered pressing her crotch against my hardness, pelting me with kisses and tiny bites. Pushing down my shorts, she pulled out my hard dick and exclaimed "Oh mama, this is one huge hard cock!"

"It sure is mighty and look at those thick veins" intoned Karen shuddering. I let them play with my dick, squeezing stroking sucking the head.

Fran was aggressive, ready to mount me and engulf my dick with her pussy. I was rescued by Monika who walked in abruptly to announce her readiness for a massage...I could hear Fran swearing under her breath, looking forlorn as I walked out with Monika, my hard-on bulging in my shorts...

I thought about Fran while I massaged Monika. She was so young and yet it was as if we had some ancient understanding between us. And I thought about the wiles of women, even as young as Fran, which can provoke compelling sensual response in ordinary situations.

With every encounter that followed in Rhoda's house, the chemistry was distinct and unpredictable; always with an element of surprise.

@@@

Later that Night...

I initiated Naomi who was very interested, into Tantric Meditation and Asanas, to the sublime music of Ravi Shankar, in the quietude of the parlor. That veritable cave of sex...Such initiation unlocks the "Doors of Understanding and Wisdom and ultimately leads the seeker to that Crown of Consciousness." Naomi was visibly affected--soothed, distilled, cooled--. Now she can calm her inner conflicts and emotional problems that way.

Naomi belongs to a group in NYC called the "Seder Sisters," a spiritual/mystical, communal women's group that have alternative practices...Women with their own spirituality, addressing themselves to the themes of their lives. Sensing no disturbance from the others, I cupped Naomi's firm ass inside her lavender leotards, caressing the cheeks into the cleft as we stood by the window looking into the garden...

She moaned with feral sounds deep in her throat as my fingers found her clitoris and stroked the turgid flesh, feeling the heat of her cunt...My lips fastened on her hardened nipples, sucking, pulling, biting, licking. She gripped my cock thru my shorts, squeezing hard.

"Fucking always relieves me of my hang-ups," she said...She was ready to be fucked. She squirmed uncontrollably, her creamy cunt juice slowly leaking out. Suddenly she broke away, blurting "Oh shit, it's my period, I thought it was over." Her leotards were stained with dark blood. Naomi was surprised at my enjoyment of her menstrual blood, that I did not feel it distasteful. "Just my fucking luck" she swore loudly as she hurried to the bathroom.

@@@

Sex is indeed an energy, a source of life to be felt, enjoyed both physically and spiritually.

I observed the women and noted their self-confidence, their strength, their independence...All gained from their unrepressed sexuality. I am amazed at how they have all except perhaps for young Karen, unlocked their secret sexual selves. I admire their courage to accept change, their willingness to explore the exciting, the unknown frontiers and to reinforce their erotic choices and fully realize all those possibilities. Prudery is a dirty word around Rhoda's clan.

The entire household is permeated with female identity and sexuality as well as all the other things a woman must be today. It is filled with straightforward candor, honesty & unpretentiousness...A household with a rare sense of healthy, earthy, uncompromising attitudes. The women are incredibly sexually explicit in both word and deed, as many Sephardic Jewish women are and Rhoda is a perfect matriarch and role model. "Perfecting the arts of pleasure." An uncommonly independent woman, who moves in her own rhythms, without compromising her style. They thrive on the thrill of the forbidden, reaching for autonomy, mastering their own circumstances.

I'm buffeted by the women's' voices and laughter; Naomi singing, low in her throat, her favorite "Hard Dicking" song....I felt delightfully alive, and good within. The household had come alive again. A household that is not hateful and boring, but one that opens up worlds of possibility. Fucking enables the women to be themselves; to cast off despair, loneliness and nihilism. Wildness and curiosity reigns. Hypocrisy is disdained.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12