Rhoda's Clan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@

Monday, Labor Day...(The Girl Wants to)

As promised, I took Naomi and her wildness "princess" Karen on a trip to the lake for relaxation, sightseeing and boat excursions...Later we went to a Reggae concert at Karen's insistence. She and Naomi were like buddies despite their generational gap.

Young Karen is the princess. She is loved and spoiled very much by the clan...Her mother is her role model, from her she learned about what being liberated meant. She has a keen interest in women's empowerment.

As we headed back we ran into a horrendous thunderstorm that made driving extremely dangerous...Power lines were coming down like crazy.

We inevitably wound up spending the night at the "Climax Inn," a discreet lakeside motel for lovers. The fun, the closeness, our inner alchemies, made us limp with willingness. Naomi, high, brazenly sexual and with her distinctive blend of humor and melodrama, was all over me in attempts to get me to fuck her while Karen was absorbed in a scary late night movie on TV.

Her need was naked, enormous. She blamed her "usual post-menstrual horniness." Quietly we undressed and she dimmed the lights. The storm kept raging outside, loud and thunderous.

The bed was soft, the fresh linen sheets pulled tight. I told her she was beautiful, looking into her searing eyes, which held me calm and still. My fingers caressed the black hairs on her belly, swirling down divinely into her bushy crotch. Her scent rose and filled me like tropical rain; the scent of salt and jungle. Her eyes were moist, her cunt wet, everything soaking and hot. She ached to be filled with cock.

Naomi uncloaked her sensuality in a lavish fucking that left me gasping, while the luscious scents dripping with fragrance, caressed us....In the waved rhythm we spiraled in sensations. She matched and complemented my every move with strength and originality. My cock, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside her, stroking her crevices, her G-spot, her longish, hard, distended, screaming clitoris; female nectar poured from her boiling, wet pussy.

I admired Naomi's panache as I rode the wild cunt between her thighs. Then I became aware that Karen with incredibly intense eyes and rapt attention watched us with fascination, her hand inside her panties, stroking herself as Naomi and I fucked lavishly to a riotous orgasm with Naomi moaning and dripping onto the blue linen sheets. Her warm salty smell filling the room. I continued to fuck Naomi until her body grew still, until the wanting subsided.

The dimmed room smelled of sex...Karen at her insistence snuggled naked between me and the sleeping Naomi her head on my chest, her cool hand wrapped around my juice-coated cock. She felt ripe, ripe for change, for rebirth, for breaking a taboo. She was taut, sharp as harp strings, waiting to be plucked. I stroked her young breasts gently until we both fell asleep.

Early Morning...

Shafts of sunlight fall across the bed. Soft piano music streams from the radio. Karen stirs awake in my arms. She kisses my lips her tongue probing...Will this ever end? It mustn't. Naomi sleeps soundly. The girl wants to fuck. Karen wants to fuck!. O my God!

Karen adventurously crawls all over my body. Fingers, arms, toes tongue; her cunt tracing wet stars along my thigh...I want to stop her but I can't. She is beautiful, sincere with a deep longing. I think of Francine and her young, gorgeous cunt and wish I'd fucked her. A sudden breeze blows in from the lake. The word taboo rings in my ears. I had fucked Karen's mother, her two aunts and now it's her turn.

I caress Karen's taut, nectarine-smooth body; a sweet fearless merging as she straddles me and guides my big, hard cock inside her very tight heated twat, without drawing a breath. It fits like a cork, and begins to ride me..."I'm so hot and wet for you" she whispers, grinding her engorged clitoris against me, her eyes riveted on mine.

Karen moves in deep rhythms in a wet melting fuck. "This is not your first fuck is it?" I ask. She shakes her head and whispers no, her eyes glazed over...That sends me swirling, spinning in a whirlwind, securely anchoring my dick in her humid pussy. We are both subversive in that moment of madness and magick. It is right to take what she is offering, take it and run with it. It is so good, it's great.

Karen fucks me with experienced finesse, her well-developed 19 year-old body moving gracefully over me, her black hair wild, unruly...I am stunned, amazed, filled with delightful pleasure, I groan, Karen sobs. Naomi awakes and watches us thru hazy eyes, smiling. I want to fall over the fucking edge.

Karen is tender and rough, gloriously reveling in the fuck, whispering erotic words, her voice thick with sex. "God, your cock is so hard Ras, it feels so fucking good" she mutters..."I could fuck you forever," she says shuddering.

Karen screams a piercing cry as she comes violently, squirting juice all over my belly, her body heaving, her cunt clutching my cock tightly as I spurt heavily into her..

We lay joined like Siamese twins, in deep repose. Naomi snuggled close, her arm thrown over Karen. I felt our warm mingled juices seeping slowly out of Karen onto my balls and inner thighs...I continued to fuck both women all day long.

@@@

Tuesday, At the break of dawn...

I was awakened by Ruth, her naked body in silhouette. "Are you awake Ras?" she asked as she sat down on the bed. "I am now" I said.

"Good cause I want you to fuck me hard, make me scream," she whispered.

She pulled apart her labia, exposing her big excited clitoris, to further entice me. Her twat seemed to have swollen to twice it's normal size. Meanwhile my cock grew larger and larger, becoming very hard.

"But you said no the other day" I reminded her.

"Forget what I said then, now I want you to. My cunt needs that big dick badly" she said.

"What about your lower back pain?" I asked tongue in cheek.

"It's fine now, thanks to you. Come on Ras just fuck me" she urged.

"Hey, I'm going to fuck you till you lose your mind" I said.

"So fuck me already for fuck's sake" she almost shrieked.

Ruth arched her back, giving her breasts to me with mad abandon.

"Go on, eat them" she directed as I sucked and licked and bit her tits.

She sprawled backward on the bed, pulling me into position between her legs, her eyes glittering mysteriously.

She was a woman with a need for sexual excess...It seemed to churn inside her with a wildness. The odor of her pussy was very strong. I was seized with an ecstatic delirium to plunge into her wet cunt and fuck her mercilessly. Ruth grabbed my rock-hard cock and guided it into her boiling twat. Her cunt was deep but I filled it totally. "OMG, your cock is such a tight fit for my cunt, and so fucking heavy" she whispered.

I began thrusting into her in soul-satisfying rhythm, masterfully, with the consummate skill of a sex-enthusiast-athlete.

Her thighs surrendered opening to lust, her gaping cunt wanting to be royally fucked..."Ohhhhhh," she tossed and moaned. "Ahhhhhh"...Her pussy felt snug, spilling juice profusely, her clitoris very big, hard. Ruth wanted vicious variety and searing sensation, raking her heels and fingernails along my body, moaning repeatedly, tossing wildly beneath me in a fierce rut.

She began to sigh deeply each time I thrust forcefully into her..."O God, I can fuck like this forever, what a magnificent cock" she sighed, smacking her lips, gyrating her hips, her cunt filled with thick slimy grool. Then Monika walked in naked. She watched us for a while then came over to the bed, stroked Ruth's hair while she writhed to my pounding, then left abruptly. I figured she'd come to get fucked and Ruth had beaten her to it. I put Ruth on all fours and sank the length and girth of my cock into her ass. She sighed deeply. I fucked her slowly with smoldering intensity, her cunt dripping juice. She came, her body arched trembling.

On her back again, I pounded her twat mercilessly. Our bodies bucking and hunching, welding together in an unbreakable fusion of lust...Ruth's cunt rippled and clutched around my cock, drawing me deeper and deeper into her incredible wetness. I fucked her hard, the way she wanted it, her muffled cries mixing with her wet pussy sounds, her farts. "That's it, grind your cock against my clitoris, Oh God it feels delicious," she urged. Then her body began to jerk and quiver as the shattering impact of a powerful orgasm barreled her into a swoon of ecstasy and the hot geyser of semen gushed from me, jet after jet, on and on, and was swallowed by her inner caverns.

We lay locked together for endless moments of time, our genitals glued together by the blinding wetness of the fuck, our minds swimming in translucent waves of unearthly pleasure. I enjoyed fucking Ruth tremendously, she is an extraordinary lusty sex enthusiast.

"Oh Ras, you have the right dick for my cunt, it's a perfect fit and I mean fucking tight," said Ruth kissing me passionately.

After a while Ruth rolled me deftly onto my back while we were still joined, saying "now it's my turn to fuck you buddy," as she ground her cunt against me, settling down into a rhythm of delightful pastoral of a nymph and a satyr...She fucked strongly but with control, cum dripping out of her, her eyes welled up with tears, until her cries suggested she was in orgasm. Her body shaking shuddering in spasms "God, you're solid Ras, you have totally dredged my deep well; no cock has ever reached the bottom of my cunt, let alone stretch it deliciously. I must say, that was a magnificent first class fucking. Please fuck me some more, I'm on the verge of losing my mind," she sobbed in my ear. And I did fuck her intermittently for a long time. Did she lose her mind, you bet.

@@@

Wednesday

The early morning mist rose like smoke over the distant hills. The view of the valley was breathtaking from the balcony off my room, where I stood wrapped in a towel. Memories of the previous day invaded my thoughts as I sipped my coffee, the delicious explosions of Ruth's body during the very long, very wet exquisite fucking...Old memories began to invade my thoughts.

Memories of women whose beds I'd shared; images intermingling yet distinct, recalling their essences as women, savoring them thoroughly; the feminine mystique....Suddenly Fran appeared out of nowhere, wearing only a bikini bottom.

"Well Mr. Ras, I think we have an unfinished business to take care of, don't we" she said non-chalantly.

"I believe we do Fran," I smiled as she took my hand and led me back into my room. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with you," she said softly, her eyes liquid.

She stroked my cock into a very fine stand then began to suck it for what seemed like an eternity. I then laid Fran on the towel covered furry rug and went down on her, sucking her clitoris until she exploded in a powerful orgasm.

"Now let your sexual energy flow, worship my tight young cunt", she crooned.

She coaxed my engorged dick into her pussy; rubbing it into her juicy flesh, her eyes fixed on mine...I pounded he super tight cunt into fucking, wet sounds, my two fingers pushing into her asshole simultaneously.

I fucked her from the tip of her clitoris to her innermost depths. She opened all her floodgates and spilled her abundant grool onto the towel...I fucked her dripping cunt until the room reeked of her tart, musky odor, and the noise of the fucking split the sky.

I continued to plow deep into Fran's pleasure-and-peace giving cunt, feeling her tremble and croon softly, wordlessly, rocking gently beneath me; like a gentle wrestling match...A fragrant orgy on a hot morning. We were spiraling, spinning in orgasm after orgasm; vibrations flowing thru us. We soared on gossamer wings of lust.

"O God, the pleasure is too deep, I'm dying" wailed Fran, squirting juice all over my groin in a final release of absolute lust and fulfillment, clinging, gripping, crying, rushing me also into a powerful climax as I gushed hot cum deep inside her; bathed in her energy and after-tremors.

Thursday Afternoon...

I said goodbye to Rhoda's clan with a heavy heart, but there were other things I had to pursue. The women, especially the younger ones were so honest about their sexuality. They say yes to sex so forcefully. And if nothing else is, sexual liberation for them is a certainty... I spent those seven days with the clan, in what became a sweet Kismet. And my latent satyriasis rushed to the surface. Saying goodbye to them and especially Rhoda was very emotional for me. My experience at the house called Nazareth will be with me forever. But as Ruth predicted indeed demanded, I shall return someday soon.

@@@

Epilogue...

I gained a special glimpse into the deeper mysteries and the interior lives of a clan of remarkable women, three generations apart, who are constantly seeking an outlet for their tumultuous sexual feelings and erotic energy. Whose adherence to a family and cultural tradition of sharing even lovers, rooted in "Jewish survival, defiance and radical identity," of openness and interconnections is indeed stunning in this Western culture of sexual repression, chaos, contradiction and hypocrisy...

I was astonished at how they vehemently question the conventional wisdom and the old discredited rules and taboos.

I was surrounded by intense sexual beauty and potentiality...It fueled my love for the sexual in women. I felt a rebirth of sorts, my own potent, vital force. I came away less guilty and much wiser.

The End

12