Rhoda's Song

Story Info
About a satyr prettyboy and minotar barbarian girlfriend.
10.5k words
4.65
5.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RNoodles
RNoodles
97 Followers

In a lush green valley a shallow river curved around willows in bloom. Wind trailed willow petals as they tapped the water's surface with gentle ripples. From the swaying tall grasses a satyr emerged, aged no more than twenty. Lithe with reddish fur along his forearms, his ram-like horns adorned with a pastel flower each, he stepped down the hill to the stream. His hooves sank into the grass with each step, a white robe left his chest and light musculature exposed, hooked around one shoulder and hung over his goatlike legs.

The satyr made his way to the riverbank and set a basket down next to him.

"Good morning friends," he greeted the wildflowers, gently turning them to face the sun. "I need to bring a few of you with me for a gift for my love. You will? You're all so lovely this morning, thank you."

The satyr plucked white and red flowers, collecting them in his basket. He hummed a song to himself, admiring the petals of each wildflower he chose before placing it with the others, careful as to not fold the petals.

It was a sharp hiss that frightened him, an ugly snort from the waters behind him. He spun to find a large alligator in the river, stalking its way towards the satyr. He felt his heart beating in his ears, found himself unable to breathe as he froze, only able to snap himself out of it by shouting one name.

"Rhoda!"

He cried out, dashing across the shallow stream kicking up water. Flowers fell from his horns as he sprinted, the alligator splashing behind him.

There was a fierce bellow and a hulking shadow burst from the trees atop the hill. It barreled down at an incredible speed for its size and crashed into the waters between the satyr and the alligator.

Rhoda hulked over the scaled beast, over eight feet tall with shorter, chipped horns. The thick muscles of her arms and body were marked by partially healed scars, a great pink branching scar from a lightning strike trailed down her neck and back. Her garments were simple: a set of fur wraps around her hips and chest, with her midriff and abs exposed. The wraps around her hips held with three belts, around her chest a fourth belt fixed to keep her full breasts secure as her chest heaved with each breath. Her bovine eyes stayed fixed on the beast, and she loosed a powerful bellow as the alligator charged at her.

The jaws snapped shut as she pulled its head in one arm, forcing its jaws shut. As the beast flailed she pounded its belly cracking ribs. The alligator rolled, breaking free with the force and sank its jaws into her arm. She stomped on its tail hard enough for its jaws to reopen, twisting out of the way of a second bite as it glanced off her back leaving twin gouges. Pain lit her senses, and her eyes filled with rage with a powerful snort, an emptying of her lungs as her head spun.

It lunged again, this time the minotaur caught its jaws in her hands. As it forced its jaws closed she struggled to hold them apart. The alligator flailed below, twisting back and forth. She snorted back, and with a fierce bellow pulled with all her might, and pulled the beast's jaws apart with a sharp crack.

The carcass hit the water. Rhoda's breaths came shaky and deep, staring at her bloody hands as violence flooded her senses. Her muscles felt too tense, her mind impatient as it demanded more gore from her.

The satyr dashed out in front of the minotaur as she loosed another bellow, stomping in the stream as she tossed her horns.

"Rhoda! Its Kapys! Its me!"

She tossed her head again as he entered her vision. A massive hoof stomped into the riverbed, her wild eyes stayed fixed on him. Then he began to sing.

It was a soft song, a prayer in a storm as his voice filled the air.

"There once was, a prince who, desired so the sea.

The sea who, as he knew, was sweet as could be.

Though storms and crashing waves, and anykind, of weather.

He loved her, adored her, and wish'd to be, together."

As the melody reached her ears her thoughts began to clear, the strain in her muscles receding. The demand for more violence melted, her legs buckled, and she fell back on her ass. The satyr strode forward to the minotaur, unafraid as he climbed into her lap, stroking her bovine snout affectionately.

"The sea who, was untamed, fell for a prince as he.

And now as, she roils, for he calm will be.

Her love is, strong and good, as good and strong as she.

Protect him, she will, and she protected by he."

Her eyes fell on the satyr's face as her thoughts cleared, then she beheld her lover's face. Thick arms wrapped around the satyr as she drew him in for a kiss, blinking away a wetness from her eyes as she treasured him. The two held each other in the stream, willow petals parting around them as they drifted downstream.

_____________________________________

Rhoda's massive form crouched in the stream, hunched over with her chest wraps in her hands. With a clay pestle and bowl Kapys's much smaller form stood at her back, grinding herbs into a mint green paste. He hummed a song as her head stayed bowed, steady, deep breathes issued from her as she focused herself on the running waters around her.

Kapys filled a bucket and tossed it over the minotaur's back. She did not flinch as water cleaned dried blood and the twin gouges on her back, Kapys paused in admiration of his lover's muscles, watching water draw down the thick, bulky muscles of her back. Even as she crouched down she was just as tall as the satyr. Adjusting the flowers in his horns he dipped a hand in the salve, spreading it over wounds as he continued to sing to her.

"Rho, let me see your arm."

As Kapys moved towards her wounded arm the other reached around, pulling him by the waist onto her lap. She squeezes him close with one arm as she gave him the other, sinking his head into her breasts.

With a delicate laugh he attempted to push free with little luck. "Rho! I can't see a thing."

The minotaur rumbled a laugh, and in a deeper, stronger voice spoke, "then you will just have to feel your way."

She dunked her arm in the stream to clean it, presenting it to Kapys again. The smaller satyr held her arm as he stayed pressed to her, then with what little vision he had applied the last of the salve to her wounds. He wrapped one arm around her breast, kissing the side from where he sat. "All done, Rhoda."

She rumbled appreciatively, the satyr slipped from her arms scaling her like a goat up a cliffside to sit atop her broad shelf of a shoulder, more than enough space for his cute butt to find room. She smiled down to her as she reached up to hold his cheek, making him flush.

"I stuff you in my cleavage, nothing. I touch your cheek, red. Is my satyr broken?"

Kapys laughed with a snort, shyly nuzzling her palm. "No, no your satyr is very much not broken because his minotaur is so strong."

She made a bovine snort, ears turning in a kind of blush. "I am.. concerned. When you come so close when I see red. I do not want to-"

"Shhh, you don't-" he put a finger to her lips gently, leaning closer to her face.

"And you won't. As long as my voice and my songs reach you, you won't. Don't worry so much."

With a rumble of apprehensive agreement she nuzzled his thigh with a kiss, one massive hand still supporting his side.

"Come on, let's get moving again." He caressed her head back, drawing small circles with his thumb. With Kapys atop her shoulder Rhoda stood, as if he weighed nothing, and made her way through the willows and back to camp.

A broad stone maul rested against a tree beside a massive bedroll and a pack of supplies two people could comfortably hide inside. Rhoda opened the pack checking for supplies. Something tickled her ear, and with a gruff snort looked up as Kapys set a woven crown of flowers atop her head, adjusting it between her horns.

"And what is this supposed to do."

"Make you soft and good. Make you see pink."

The battle weary minotaur looked at her roughed up arm, then turned a hard look to the soft satyr atop her shoulder with an unconvinced snort.

"It's magic, just like my songs. Have I been wrong about any of my songs?"

Earnestness melting her heart, she nuzzled his thigh with a grunt as she stowed the bedroll and hefted the pack, pulling the maul over her head and fixing it to her back with Kapys's help.

"Trust me. It starts with flowers. Then perfume, you might not want to use the kind I use."

The minotaur set her pack, adjusted her maul, caressed her boy's cheek, then set ahead across the rolling green hills continuing their journey.

_____________________________________

Kapys's songs kept their journey light. It brightened the sun and cooled the summer breeze as Kapys's company soothed her heart. Morning turned to afternoon, turned to dusk as the sun fell below the horizon. Finding shelter beneath a hollowed hill where tree roots spread a makeshift canopy. The satyr slipped off Rhoda's back to forage in the twilight woods.

Rhoda took the time to set up camp. One minotaur handful of wood, iron on flint to light a campfire, and unfurled the massive fur bedroll. Unbalanced, the backpack tipped over. From it rolled a bone carved in the shape of a horse. She picked it up, turning it over in her hands.

"So what's the first thing you'll do when you join the nomads?" Kapys pulled himself up on her shoulder to place a new flower crown atop her head, hooves dangling above the ground even as Rhoda sat.

Rhoda snorted, taking a few berries from Kapys as he offered them. "Meet them."

Kapys rolled his eyes, "that's not what I meant and you know it. What about your maul? Do you want something made of metal?"

Rhoda turned her body to look at the makeshift instrument resting against the tree. A weighted, carved stone was tied and supported to a hardwood handle, one warped with use with several repairs keeping it together. The stone head of the maul bears chips and cracks, a cloth binding two broken halves together.

"...maybe." She rumbled, pensive as she looked to it, then the bone.

"You'd be hot with an axe you know," he teased, kissing her cheek. Her ears turned with a blush as one hand grabbed Kapys and flipped him over her shoulder and into her lap with a yelp!

He bounced on her thigh as she made a throaty chuckle. "You say that for anything I do."

"Mhm, because it's you and you're doing it." The smaller satyr leaned across her, giving her an affectionate smile that only made her blush deeper with a turn of her bovine ears.

"Eat your fill. I need rest to heal these wounds." She made a contemplative rumble deep in her barrel of a chest. Taking a waterskin, she gulped its contents down draining it in just a few swigs.

"And do not say its hot that I can down a flask of water."

"But it is-"

A minotaur-sized handful of berries were shoved in the satyr's mouth. This prevented further teases.

Light traced the trees as the sun fell, the moon rising. Rhoda pushed herself into the bedroll, Kapys hung his robe on a tree and slipped in alongside her. A trunk of an arm gathered him onto her chest and belly. The satyr made a safe, intimate sigh as he cuddled up with her, Rhoda removing her top to sleep more comfortably. An arm around him encouraged Kapys to use her chest as a pillow.

"I love you, Rho." Kapys whispered to her, sweet and light. Rhoda lifted her head to kiss Kapys, stroking his cheek before laying down herself.

"I give you my love, Kapys."

_____________________________________

Tucked in for the night, Rhoda took her favorite sleeping position: flat on her back sleeping like a log. Her snoring filled the forest but it never kept Kapys from sleeping. At least, that was not what was keeping him from sleeping tonight.

As he lay atop Rhoda, head atop her chest, a distracting erection kept him from sleeping. A virile satyr, his length measured just under a foot and no matter how he lay he could not get comfortable. It seemed something about the days events had left him wanting as his member throbbed.

First he lay on his back, holding the one arm Rhoda kept around his waist. This was fine until Rhoda drew a breath, the blanket teasing his cock. Then he turned over flat on his belly. A free hand tucked his member underneath him, up along his abdomen. This worked at first, but he found himself trying to grind against her in frustration.

His "bed" began to stir and he quickly turned around, back on his back. Rhoda's stirring settled, and he relaxed.

Her thick arm pulled around him pinning him to her chest, he gasped as he looked up to his half awake lover.

"Rhoda..?"

"...going to work me up with that.." she growled, her other hand traveling down the blankets. With little subtlety or foreplay she gripped his shaft firmly making him cry out. Her hand squeezed in slow, firm motions as she stroked, covering his whole length with her fist.

"R-Rho-" he managed to gasp, griping her arm and arching his back against her, squirming at the overwhelming sensations. She rumbled against him, still half away as she began to jerk him, pulling his head firmly between her heavy breasts.

On a human they would be absolutely massive, on Rhoda they were large and to Kapys immense. A panting mess, his lips brushed her breast as his arm wrapped around it, squeezing and holding it to him. Her hand jerked faster, the satyr totally unprepared for the speed or sensations she gave him. Eyes rolled back as he tried to wiggle his hips back, tried to free himself from her relentless pace. Unable to he moaned, messy kisses drawing wherever he could.

With his squirming Rhoda rumbled with discontent, her arm pulling him in tight. That combined with her other arm reaching down his body her arms squished her breasts around Kapys, her rougher musk further arousing him as he moaned against her. His breaths came light, shallow, so quickly worked up.

"Rho... oh Rho you're going to make me cum so fast.. Rho slow down-" she squeezed his cock drawing out another moan from her lover, still half asleep as she handled him. Her fingers kept under his shaft, thumb teasing the head of his cock with each firm stroke.

"I know." She growled, jerking him even faster. Overwhelmed moans escaped his sweet lips as her hand sped up, slapping against his hips with each hard stroke. His hips continued to squirm in a futile attempt to slip free as his head spun, chest heaving, cuter moans escaping his lips, and toned muscles showing as he tried to escape.

"Rho-.. too fast... Rho!" He cried out, moaning as she felt his warm emission make a mess of her hand. She squeezed and stroked his shaft at the head of his climax, stroking back up the head in fuller motions as he writhed in her hold.

Body flushed and sweating, he finally relaxed against her, his afterglow numbing. His eyes looked up to her. "The mess..."

Rhoda freed him from her chest and lifted a messy hand to her head, long tongue scooping up his mess and swallowing lick by lick. The sight made him weak in the knees, the half asleep Rhoda totally unaware of her affect on him.

Her hand clean, a familiar arm wrapped around him. "Sleep."

Kapys flopped on her, lost in a haze of his afterglow and the warmth of his lover, and fell into sleep all too easily.

_____________________________________

Rhoda was slow to wake the next morning. Her head lay back against the pillow, birds with their morning duties sang in the forest around them. Dew made the grasses glisten and the crispness of morning made the bedroll all the more alluring.

She swallowed, brow furrowing as she tasted her lover. Looking down he was no longer held in her arm. That's when a warm sensation overcame her, a soft richness that made her eyes heavy-lidded. A large hand rested atop Kapys's head beneath the bedroll, tucked between her legs as his lips kissed the petals of her entrance, feeling the slickness of his tongue as his hands drifted over the insides of her thighs.

Kapys felt Rhoda land hard on her back. Her breathing more labored, he felt her hand atop his head, encouraging him deeper. His eyes glanced to her thighs, his hands flat against them could not reach from the bottom of her thigh to the top. Feeling the dense cords of muscle in her strong thighs he drifted his hands upward in feathery motions. Her heady musk excited him, her arousal already so evident as he pressed his lips to hers in a warm morning kiss. His tongue escaped to slip up her entrance, collecting her dew as he made a teasing moan, laying a kiss on her thigh.

Each breath she drew was forced from the delicate satyr between her legs. She could feel his tongue slipping up her slit making her thighs quake around him. She caressed his head, running larger fingers through his hair before pulling him deeper, relishing in his early morning ministrations as she rocked her hips against his face.

Kapys gasped as her lips mashed against his cheek ans ground against his face. Nuzzling her he kissed her again, one arm wrapping around a pillar of a leg next to him stroking the inside of her thigh. His tongue parted her lips as he delved two fingers inside her. Rhoda tightened around him with a hiss and a deep rumble, grinding in smaller motions as he began to please her in earnest. Her hand loosened atop his head, stroking instead of forcing. The satyr's little tail flicked side to side at the sensation of her rumble as he thrust his fingers in a slow morning pace.

Rhoda loosed another powerful rumble of a moan with a deep snort. The sensations he gave her made her feel as if she were weightless, dreamlike as pleasure softened her morning. Her other hand found her way to her chest, grasping and kneading in her massive palm. Fingers squeezed her hard nipples, passage tightening around Kapys as she felt her arousal drip down him. Lips parted she lay back in the morning light caressing her massive breast and keeping her larger hand atop her lover's head as he stroked her most sensitive depths.

The tip of his tongue trailed upward he found the nub of her clit, kissing it sweetly before wrapping his lips around her to suckle. He could feel the sharp breath she drew, the powerful, louder moan that made her body quake in her haze. Suddenly everything began to move around Kapys. Moving a third finger to thrust inside Rhoda and continuing to suckle at her clit, her massive thigh lifted over his shoulders over his back, squeezing him to her other thigh trapping him beneath the sheets. He laughed softly, delicately as he stroked her thigh more firmly. Kapys's lips released her clit as his tongue lashed over her in short, fast strokes, fingers following and stroking just as quickly as her heated arousal made a mess of his face and dripped down his arm.

The minotaur's grinding came more eagerly, more wanting at the sensation of his tongue. She huffed with deep, fulfilled moans as she gripped and rolled her breast, forcing his face into her cunt as she rode his tongue. She spoke no words, only deep, primal moans, bellows that scared birds from the trees above. Her head slammed back, bucking against Kapys. The slick passage he teased tightened with a fresh gush of her arousal as she neared her peak, her powerful moans reaching a slow but desperate pitch as his fingers stroked her depths, as his lips returned to her clit suckling hard.

Taken far harder than he expected, Kapys held onto her thigh following her grind as she trapped him between her legs, forced his head up against her lips. With deep suckles he could feel the way her heartbeat quickened, the way she squeezed and pulsed around his hand. Making a small fist he thrust deep inside her, rewarded with a full, pleasured moan from his lover as she squeezed him hard. Climaxing, her arousal squirted making a mess of him as she grinded. Her passage so sensitive, he ground his knuckles deep lapping at her clit with each wave of pleasure that coursed her massive body. She quaked, grinding harshly, and gripped her breast tightly in the last throes of her pleasure before her body began to relax.

RNoodles
RNoodles
97 Followers