Rhoda's Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingertips slipped over the untouched space of her tits, slipping around her shoulders as he leaned into her. She continued dropping her breasts down his cock, squeezing and rolling. There was a pause that caught the satyr's attention as Rhoda released her chest enough to lick his dick with the flat of her broad tongue. Firm, wet, hot strokes against the tip over and over before her lips captured his entire length, swallowing him down. Kapys moaned out loudly, holding the back of her head as he felt her thick tongue wriggling beneath his sensitive shaft. She bobbed, moaning as her eyes stayed fixed on his. Kapys's hips squirmed at the pressure, the overstimulation. A hot breath wracked his body and his nails dragged over the short fur of her neck.

He attempted to speak her name again but only a moan came out. As he did her lips left him, kissing his chest as she squeezed her breasts around him tightly, her saliva making her cleavage silky smooth. Handling herself hard she bounced her breasts on his dick, rough and fast as she drank in the way he squirmed, the way he moaned, the way the sun caught each detail of his chest. Keeping him pinned made her own hips squirm, she felt a heat building between her legs, a low moan trembling in her chest that only further teased her lover.

He gripped her shoulders, huffing as his eyes met hers. She fucking him with her heavy tits, forcing it up her cleavage. He gave her a shaky smile, biting his lip as she felt his skin become even warmer. She doubled down on the pace, drinking in his moans as he bucked back. Disappeared between her tits she felt the heat of his shaft throbbing, he felt the slickness of her cleavage and the deep beat of her heart.

Kapys cried out, cock quivering in her hold. Rhoda was quick, downing his length again and lifting his balls with the length of her tongue. His moans were practically shouts as he doubled over her, with each quiver of his cock he released a thick load of heated cum she eagerly swallowed down. Each swallow caressed and milked his length, prolonging his climax as she sucked him harder, moaning along his dick.

His knees buckled as he felt her swallow him down, felt the warmth of her throat squeeze his cock. As he began to taper off she slipped his member from her throat, slipping it between her breasts to squeeze firmly. A cuter moan escaped his lips as his last few loads splashed her chest, Rhoda moaning as she felt his warmth, and with slow, firm strokes worked his length until his climax waned.

Feeling him soften, she lifted her bulk from the water to straddle him, his cum painted her chest and cleavage, rolling down the valley as she sat atop his lap. Kapys, still in a haze, watched as she lifted each breast, tongue slathering over and collecting his cum. She made a show of swallowing as she sat back with a contented sigh, a hand to his chest as the other continued to caress her breast.

His hands came to her thighs as he looked up, body flushed as he peered past her breasts to her snout.

"What.. when did you learn that!"

"Improvised," she growled, slipping back into the springs. She drew the satyr with her, pulling him along to hold to her chest. He pulled himself close and reveled in her warmth during his afterglow. He felt her hands rub up and down his back, and another light moan escaped his lips, earning a soft rumble of a sound from Rhoda.

"Your sounds are cute."

The compliment made his cheeks heat up. "Isn't.. men aren't supposed to be cute? Minotaur men aren't supposed to be cute?"

Rhoda belted an amused laugh as they drifted in the hot waters. "Satyrs want a cute girl who can sing, and are not over a few hundred pounds."

He caressed her cheek and nestled into her neck. "You can sing. I heard you."

Another amused snort, she lifted him to be eye level. His arms slipped over her shoulders as Kapys melted into her smile. "My voice can make a war bellow. Sometimes I bellow different words."

"Do you know what a war ballad is?"

Rhoda smirked as her back hit the edge of the springs. "Good. You are not broken anymore. You will need to take a deep breath."

He gasped, inhaling before she pushed his head beneath the water. Idly she played with her breast as he reacquainted himself between her legs, fingertips dancing along her thighs as she rolled her head back against the water's edge. Feeling his lips she sighed, then belted an amused laugh as she remembered and off-handed comment.

"Kapys Handles," she sighed, stroking the back of his head as the tip of his tongue teased her entrance. She rolled the name around in her head, growing wetter at the thought as he teased her with no relief.

First one horn, fingers wrapping around beneath the water, then her other hand found his other curved horn. Fingers curled and wrapped, grip tested, then with a firm pull shoved his face between her legs.

Kapys burbled underwater as she took him by the horns and mashed his face against her, kissing messily, she kept him pulled against her slit. His two fingers stroking her entrance quickly plunged into her, feeling her passage clench as he kissed and drew his tongue across her slit rapidly.

The penetration made her sigh with relief, feeling him kiss her, she realized he was not in the right spot for her clit. She tugged his horns, smearing his face up her to push his lips over her clit. Her eyes tightened and she hissed, moaning higher as his tongue flicked over the sensitive bulb.

Rhoda began to huff, and with a deeper whimper tugged and pulled him up by his horns, pulled him up into a kiss. She was rougher, more wanting after the teasing, and looked down as his hard cock brushed up against her.

"Good. You will keep that hard while I spread the bedroll. Tonight I am going to ride you."

She placed the red-faced Kapys back in the water before lifting herself out of the springs, her thick ass presented to him as she lifted herself out then searched for the bedroll, water dripping off her.

Kapys leaned back. He allowed his hands to play down his body, feeling himself up and watching his lover. His fingertips found his balls, rolling them in his palm. Biting his lip he squeezed himself, then allowed his hand to travel up his full length to tease the tip. The palm of his hand made light circles over the head of his cock as she laid out the bedroll. He moaned, squeezing his shaft with a sigh as she bent down, ass facing him.

The minotaur turned back to the springs, then stepped back in. He was buffeted by the waves as she approached, pinning him to the stone wall. Her chest pressed to his, she held his head in her hands.

"Ah- but what about you, Rho? Don't you want something for you? I can finish you-"

She cut him off with a kiss. "Do you think I do not get anything from this? To see you writhe and to hear you moan? No, Kapys. I rode your face. I want to ride your dick. Worry not. You will not be hurt, my song."

Kapys beamed up at her, and she swept him up in her arms to carry him over.

The satyr fell to the bedroll with a gasp, looking up at the looming minotaur overhead. Water cascaded down her body onto him as she kneeled, holding his cock firmly. He whimpered at the sensation, squirming beneath her.

"Wait! Can I have a safeword?"

Rhoda tilted her head.

"I want to let you ride me as hard as you need, without worrying. If I say... blueberry, we stop."

Rhoda nodded with an affirmative snort, hot water continuing to drip down her body. "Blueberry."

She dropped her hips, slamming down on Kapys.

He cried out, a yelp and a moan as she grinded in a small ride, forcing him deep. Her hands roved over his chest, pinning him as she arched her back. "KAPYS!"

Her roar was so deeply pleased, she raised her hips with another slam that shook him, then another, and another, and began a punishing ride as she squeezed his cock, hips banging against his in a brutal pace. Her huge breasts bounced as she drove down on him, moaning loudly with him as he was bounced by every buck.

Kapys gasped, moaning and squirming, bucking back into her as her slams forced him back down. Her slick passage kept tight, hot around him, his hands drifted up her arms to feel her heavy muscles as her hips worked. With each breath his muscles showed, his hands gripping her arms tightly.

Each pummeling thrust was heaven for Rhoda. The need to drive his cock deep was insatiable, each thrust driving her wild. Kapys attempted to sit up but she threw her weight down on him, lying atop him and smothering him in her breasts as her hips continued their relentless pounding. Arms bracing herself to the ground, Rhoda's tits bounced in his face, pushing him to the bedroll as she pumped his cock fiercely. She flattened him, pounding his hips and chest pushing him to the furs below, and snarled with a heavy snort as she pushed back harder on his hips.

She lifted suddenly, sweeping Kapys in her arms. The lovedrunk satyr's lips were parted as his eyes met hers, both sitting hip as she ground her hips in swirling motions. No longer thrusting, she rolled her hips against him in severe grinds that make him gasp and moan. Her eyes met his as their moans rose in pitch, the moment reaching its fever pitch as they held each other.

Moving carefully, she lifted herself from his cock and turned atop him. Looking between her legs with her ass facing him she spread her lips, slowly impaling herself atop him with a long, strained moan from Kapys. Her hips crashed down on his, ass jiggling as it forced him to the ground. Holding his legs she shifted her hips forward in a sultry, smooth motion only to force them back down hard with a loud slap. Kapys pushed into her with a squirm, squeezing and massaging her ass as she rode him. Her hand found his balls, squeezing and rolling them, then glanced over her shoulder. With a stern look she slammed back down his cock, grinding hard again.

Her pounding continued to make a Kapys shaped dent in the bedroll. With another heavy slap he cried out, "Rho I'm close!"

She stopped, lifting her hips and turning again. She leaned in close, hot breath gracing the skin of his neck as she snorted hard. "I will get us there."

Her voice made him shudder as she slammed back down, pushing him down with her weight again and burying him beneath her chest. Her hips rode him savagely and demanded his pleasure, her own moans coming faster with his.

Kapys cried out into her cleavage, unable to stop his release as he came inside her, the heat made Rhoda roar and moan, dropping her hips with one more decisive thrust as she came atop him, a mixture of their loving wetting his thighs as she squirted atop him, heart beating fast with his as they came down from their frenzy.

She lay atop him for a long time. His cock softened inside of her and she did not move. Their breathing leveled, in their shared afterglow Rhoda turned on her side holding him closely, her legs wrapping around his, hooves clacking. She caressed his head, drew fingers through his hair. His arms came around her, giving tired kisses.

Kapys wiggled up, up higher to be level with Rhoda, then flinched. Rhoda burst with a deeper laugh.

"We have lay together and I have not bruised your hips before?"

"Well we certainly haven't done that before have we?"

"Heal. I will do this again."

Kapys smiled, cuddling up to her, kissing her neck. "I like not having a choice in that."

"Heal. I will bring you meat and water."

"What about fruit?"

She thought it over, stroking his back. "I will uproot and bring two bushes. One of them will likely have fruit."

Kapys snorted a laugh, kissing her neck again, sighing into her as the moon lit the secluded clearing.

"Hey.. your maul broke. When we go to the nomads, we're gonna get you an axe!"

Rhoda stayed silent, watching the waters flow.

"Rho?" He asked, looking up to her as his hands made affectionate strokes.

"...I do not want an axe."

"Ok, so a maul again?"

"...I do not want a maul. Or to need to use one. I wanted that to be the last."

His eyes closed as he held her, thumb drawing small circles over her short fur. "We just have to get there. There, away from evil. There I can help you heal.."

Rhoda lifted the satyr into another kiss, defiantly blinking tears out of her eyes.

Kapys broke the kiss first, and hand to her chest.

"..I want to savor you tonight. May I?"

She looked to the satyr with equal parts trust and love, then nodded turning on her back. Kapys slipped up her body, each muscle and scar like the details of a cliff face. He paused to admire and kiss every detail. She lifted her head, ears turning with a blush at the attention.

"You.. do not have to kiss every part of me."

He looked up to her, fingers drawn over a long scar across her abdomen. "But I want to."

Her blush deepened but she offered no resistance, laying back with a sigh. Her hands rubbed his back, he kissed the details of her body. Catching her hand he sat up, kissing her knuckle and nuzzling it sweetly. His hands drew down her arm and back up, lips trailing higher. He stopped to kiss and nibble each curve, each mark on her arm, and drew deep rumbles from the minotaur.

His lips continued higher, over her shoulder. She felt his breath over her collarbone as her back arched, and she felt his smile pressed to her neck. His hands guided her cheeks, guided her into a loving kiss. Her legs rubbed together with a moan, eyes shutting as she became lost in his softness, lost in his touch.

He nuzzled her, the nudged her snout up to kiss her jawline, nipping playfully, the first making her gasp. He found every little mark she had collected over the years, loving on each one as he moved down her body. He soon reached her breasts, squeezing them firmly, as hard as she had demanded. In a playing motion he pushed his face between her breasts, nuzzling her cleavage and kissing her, meeting her eyes as he teased her nipple with a thumb. Light, feathery strokes until his lips pressed to her nipple making her moan, pushing her breast into him.

Kapys lifted his head. The two panted lightly, softy. Putting a hand to her chest he leaned back, the head of his cock pressing at her entrance. She gripped the bedroll with anticipation and bunched it up, breathing quickly. With a slow thrust he pierced her, the two moaning as her arms held him, his hips making a slow roll until his tapped hers.

They held each other with him inside, panting. The occasional moan came out, the occasional slow grind. Hums and rumbles of pleasure sounded until Kapys leaned back and began to ride her.

He started in slow thrusts, sighing as what water was left trickled down his body, moonlight illuminating it. Rhoda huffed, the subtle, romantic attention bringing forth all new sensations. She squeezed around him in slower pulses, with each squeeze he gasped and thrusted slower at the resistance, her arousal dripping down his shaft, dripping off his balls as they sighed and moaned in their lay.

Rhoda began to move. Kapys paused. Her thigh rose up, helping spread herself as she guided Kapys to hug it. He wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling the inside of her thigh as he used it to push himself deeper into her, the deeper thrust drawing fuller, lazy moans from both of them beneath moonlight.

Rhoda's breasts moved slightly, a small bounce with every thrust. Kapys hissed, beginning to quicken his pace. He continued to keep their lay slow, intimate. He opened his mouth to speak when Rhoda did first.

"Kapys.. what you are doing.." she panted, encouraging him with a roll of her great hips against him. "Amazing... do not stop."

"Rho.." he breathed, pulling his cock deep with another moan. "Oh Rho.. my love.."

He pulled himself through her, grinding up against her clit. The two gasped, moaning louder, slower. Kapys reached forward to grasp her breast, her hand closing atop his forcing him to squeeze her as his throbbing cock pierced her deep, the two grinding up against each other.

"My love.." she echoed back, their eyes meeting. She gasped, forcing her eyes to stay on his as he did the same. His thrusts came a touch harder, slower as their pleasure drew out. Rhoda's back arched and she squeezed his hand atop her breast tighter.

She felt him tense and she squeezed his member harder, Kapys arched his back to thrust his full length deep, releasing inside her. He cried out, the two of them lit in moonlight, her hand coming around his back to encourage him deeper in their shared pleasure. A diminished, slower climax, a similar one rumbled through Rhoda's body as her back arched, head tilted with a powerful cry. Her hips ground back, slack jawed as waves of pleasure passed through her body, a full bodied shudder shook her and Kapys atop her.

He collapsed atop her, her arm around him as they panted. Rhoda's head swam as she pulled him higher for a kiss, rolling atop him and gathering him to her. Kapys hugged her neck and kissed her back, so thoroughly worn he let Rhoda take him.

She sighed, drowsiness already beginning to claim her. "My song.. may I call you my song?"

Kapys drew small hearts in her short fur. "You will call me "my song", my love."

He felt the appreciative rumble she made in his heart, and he began to sing. A slow, soothing song. Improvised, their eyes met as she hummed his tune with him. His voice drew her to sleep atop him, and well protected by her he dozed.

_____________________________________

Kapys woke first, trapped under several hundred snoring pounds of minotaur. He smiled, cuddled up to her over the next few hours until she woke with an abrupt snort in his face. The tickling sensation made him laugh a mirthful laugh.

"Good morning, love."

She rumbled something in her half awake stupor, sat up and stretched above him with a great yawn. She sat back as Kapys attempted to sit up with her, and yelped as he flopped back, holding his hips. She rumbled with a loving, moring laugh and leaned over him to kiss him.

"Good morning, my song."

_____________________________________

Hours later they climbed the cliff, and a trail of smoke peered over the treetops. With Kapys atop her shoulder Rhoda strode forward. Trees gave way to a great tent-city, colors of all kinds. Minotaur rode great boars, cooked massive steaks, and adorned themselves with beautiful bones and leathers. They played with dogs, young calf ran about waving sticks at each other. Older minotaur sat around fires telling stories, and in other rings tattoos were being given.

Kapys could feel the sigh the mountain of a minotaur made beneath him, and their eyes met. He gave her a nod, caressing her cheek as she snorted up at him.

"Are you ready to start healing, love?"