All Comments on 'Rhonda and Seattle's Damp Air'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
timb1044timb1044about 13 years ago

not bad not great but still ok

movermoverabout 13 years ago
Cool

And to think I never cared much for the Seattle weather! LOL

Great short story, thank you.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 13 years ago
good

Another of your good stories. Love the way the plan came together even if in the end it was the wife that got things going.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 13 years ago
Marital playing around = good sex for everyone!

I liked the story. I hated the protagonist though because initially he's a self-justifying jerk. The rest of the characters I didn't have a problem with.

Rhonda associated marital sex as a chore and didn't want rug rats tying herself to her husband any more than she had to but defrosted once she had some good sex elsewhere.

Pam's your loyal, slutty secretary straight out of Playboy ca 1962.

Jared, well, realizes Pam's not entirely his and wants a little variety, so HE plays around too. So you have all these mismatched folks playing around to get what they can't/won't get at home.

My pragmatic side says, do what you gotta do to stay sane and be happy without hurting anyone else. Be open, be fair, play nice.

I just don't think everyone'd be cool with that long term, but hey, this is just a snapshot, not saga of decades.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
She Liked It

Very Good, Thanks!

I found it interesting how she went from being a clueless, lights out only missionary sex accommodation with him to all of a sudden, a sexual fiend with a 100% change in her love making.

He didn't do much to question it (odd) and when she confronted him with his love for her, she explained her new craving and how it came about. He reveled in her sudden thirst for a great variety of sexual conduct. No hurt or jealousy about her lover or cheating?

It not only didn't bother him but he urged her to keep having trysts which makes me wonder about his character. Getting some variety on the side was to satisfy what he wasn't getting and was discreet, he loved his wife and didn't screw everything he could find so - do we have a Hot Wife' and a cuck here? Granted, he is secretly still doing his secretary but is now getting off on his wife's sleeping around..............hmmm - wonder about this guy.

Okay, really good story JPB, enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Why hate it?

Another story that just races along till you get to the end. Actually pretty good, even if it might be a bit of a stretch, but after all this is Literotica.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Uh Oh, ....sounds like fair warning! 2 b read later.

JPB,

Look forward to reading later.

x

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
Best ever by this author

I gave it four stars - old Bob has never before got more than two from me and I probably over compensated. The writing is clunky in a number of places and the ending is weak - but the plot and its twists are pretty inventive - that Rhonda got fucked right on schedule but by not by the intended man (so hubby remained clueless [for a while, anyway]) was clever

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
OK dogs in heat story

The wife is a bit of a dope. Her sexual conversion is rather unlikely. She is a sexual prude and because a guy buys her a couple drinks she becomes an instant slut? Beyond that they are all busy deceiving each other and having a good time of it. The guys not a wimp, he's been having his fun on the side for a long time. He even plotted to have his wife screwing other guys so the fact that she is actually doing it isn't a problem. And he's now getting all the sexual variation from his wife which was his goal all along. Of course they are all liars and cheats. If I was hubby I'd be ready for a divorce in my future but his ego is probably to big to recognize the danger. There isn't much trust or respect between these people and that usually doesn't lead to good marriages.

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
about on par to your curret style

hi

been a while since you had two chars that made good use of the situation... ok 3. lol

some plot inconstancy but totality plausible and have been know to be factual.

5 stars but it was worth the read.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
That !!!!!

Was fast. You owe us another one Quick!!!!! (Thanks )

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
This story has a small problem...

Premature ejaculation. I liked the story, just too quick to get any real satisfaction.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
You have to watch out for the quiet one's

His quiet wife turned into quite the little slut, which was good for him plus he still has his lover to keep him busy.

Thanks for the good story.

likeboblikebobabout 13 years ago
not mad

I am not mad at you Bob, just disappointed, again. You used to write some fairly good stories but it has been a long time since you have.

vietvetvietvetabout 13 years ago
Interesting:

I voted a one and it showed up as a five.

Interesting development.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I voted a one,

and it came up a one, just as I had rated this story.

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
you are right

I did not like it for me but it was a good story, just not something I would try.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
You were right, I hated it!

Still caught up in that vicious cycle, uh? You know, the cycle where you post crap so people can comment on how much they hate the crap you post. Really quite exponential, isn't it? Well, at least, you advertised it this time.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This one I can tolerate and even liked it some.

At least he is fucking Pam.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
well that's strange

well that is a strange one. oh well whatever works. he is going to have to get busy because she is now ahead in numbers.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ITS HARD TO KEEP EM ON THE FARM

but why put the blame on Seattle. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I Knew It

I figured Rhonda would turn slut when she she became more open about sex. However in this tale she is the most innocent compared to her husband and the secretary. Oh, the other husband is in the mix also. So what we have is a bunch of lowlifes cheating on each other. They need a nice STD thrown in the mix so all could suffer.

Yeah I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO! NO! NO! NO Bob!

No willing cuckolds playing Russian Roulette with their lives because their wives are cheating sluts. Just divorce her and move on. She shows you by her actions that she has no real love or respect for you. Why would you stay with the cheating bitch?

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Great story.

Great story. That is a husband and wife who love each other.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trash

Bob's gone off the tracks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trash

Don't be ridiculous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey dummy .....

be careful what you wish for ....

you just might get it ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're right. I really do hate it. However most of your stories have much better outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Watching from the closet without a camera or a weapon will always get a one.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Yet

Yet another one off the conveyer belt of crap.

firedog451firedog451about 1 year ago

Great story, realy enjoyed it. Don't pay attention to the negatives.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
One

One word, puerile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...