Rhonda Breaks Free!

Story Info
Rhonda tests her limits in a backroom orgy.
4.8k words
4.47
14.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all. This one's a little different, more wordy in the beginning, but that character started talking at me, so I let her. Her backstory is contained in the Literotica Smash Hit: "Church Ladies Seduced! 12/31/2020" in Incest/Taboo Stories category. I think you will dig her journey from that story to this place. And if not, I hope you cum hard while reading about nasty backroom sex with a big titted MILF. See? Name another Literotica author striving so hard to please his readers!? Dickens and dicking! Huzzah!

--------------------------------

Rhonda Garrity wasn't feeling better about a damn thing.

One month ago, she had gone to a meeting of her Church Anti-Vice Committee and through the evil machinations of the county Drug King, James Ray Lakeside, got drugged, ravished, and filmed in order to blackmail her and the others into ceasing their efforts to end vice.

Unfortunately, in the film it looks far more like she was the one doing the ravishing. Because she was. The truth was her life had gone to hell a long time ago, and it had gone to hell precisely because she went along with what ever strong wind that blew near her. And it got her married to a useless piece of excrement, living a life she didn't care about and getting involved in a group fighting for something she didn't think was worth fighting over. And now Rhonda was sitting alone in the backyard, staring up at the Alabama night-time sky, going over every instance of her sheep-like behavior, and cataloguing the pain and suffering it had brought her. Even her kids were sources of pain, but at least they were gone. They moved out as soon as they could which hurt her at first, but now she could honestly say, who could blame them? Who would want to live here? Rhonda answered that question to herself, and put the answer on the list of pains.

She had been doing this list thing casually for about three weeks, but for the last three days it had been her sole activity; ever since her little breakdown at the Grocery Store when she started crying over the pickles. Why? Because there were no hamburger sliced dills, just bread and butter sliced pickles and who puts bread and butter pickles on a hamburger!? What is wrong with this store? What is wrong with this world? Why would they change that!? Blackmailed by a drug lord, and it's the lack of pickles that make the tears splash down her cheeks. She fled the Piggly Wiggly that was filled with all her neighbors who asked if she was alright, made her way home, sat in her lawn chair, had some wine and allowed the list, the total listing of her sufferings to rule her completely.

As she assessed her life, her hands wandered over her body. The body that three weeks ago Jake Lakeside had fucked to four orgasms. She was overweight, almost comically so in that her ass and tits jutted out. She was That Woman, short and round, and Rhonda could see that Label in people's eyes when they met her. And why shouldn't they? She acted bubbly and perky like she was supposed to, like bubble-titted-bubble-assed-bubble-shaped women are expected to. Hadn't she allowed this to happen? Or had it happened to her? Hmm. Well. Answering those questions was a more rewarding exercise for Rhonda than listing all the pointless duties and roles people had forced on her. She actually was coming to conclusions, instead of just complaints. All those...all that....bullshit. Bullshit.

Yeah, her mind said. Not suffering, but... bullshit. Her Church mind wanted to reject the word, but the truth of it was heavier than any Proverb could budge. This was bullshit. The only time she had felt good in the past fifteen years, really good, was when Jake was fucking her. And even though the drug had worn off, she still remembered every second of the experience, and she knew to her core that she liked it. That she liked a lot. And as she looked over her weedy backyard, a backyard that had just gone to weeds the past two weeks. She usually took care of it, but now the begonias were brown, and the grass was long and unkempt. Her husband hadn't sad a damn thing about it. She wanted him to. She wanted him to complain about the lawn so she could explode and storm out.

"But he didn't.", she said out loud to the yard.

And he never would.

"Which is why my sad ass has married him."

The yard looked back at her and said nothing. It didn't have to. The yard already knew it was bullshit. And now, So did Rhonda.

As the stars of the Alabama night twinkled down on Rhonda Garrity, she decided then and there to be her own fuse, her own match and her own explosion. She poured out her white wine onto the lawn, and the grass thanked her.

"Fuck this shit.", and she was gone.

Two suitcases and a nightbag stuffed with jewelry later she was in her car and out the door. She was going to cash out her life and try to disappear; like in those Mafia and crime heist movies her son loved so much. Huntsville was closest, and therefore too obvious, so she went to Muscles Shoals where she found an all night pawn shop. She disappointed the pawnbroker by having receipts, but pleased him with her outfit, which was just sweat pants with a t-shirt and bra. But the loose t-shirt allowed her large tits to jiggle almost uncontrollably. Tits always helped the price, and she also turned on the Church Lady charm she had cultivated her entire life. The pawnbroker, a 35 year old white guy in a Lynyrd Skynrd T-shirt was a little flummoxed at the mix of big jiggling tits and sweet church lady, and Rhonda...well, even though she was only doing what the crime movies said to do... she was enjoying flummoxing him. Every time she caught the man's eyes lingering on her massive tits, she felt a little charge deep inside her body. At one point she leaned over so they were resting on the counter between them, and she heard the man take a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, are you alright, what was your name again? Tony?"

"Uh. yes ma'am. Tony. No, I'm fine. Um, yeah, I have to say, your husband is a lucky man, if you'll forgive the imposition." He was looking at her wedding ring, something she had forgotten all about, it being a part of her hand for 25 years. Now, she stared at it like it was a wart that she had tried to remove 25 times only to have it return. With her eyes riveted on her ring, she asked the pawnbroker, "Excuse me, Tony, is it?"

"Yes ma'am. Tony, short for Anthony." She liked that he was polite despite his sneak peeks at her boobs.

"I need your help deciding something. You present yourself like a southern gentleman, may I prevail on you for a few moments?"

"Uh ma'am, that price for your jewelry is as high as I can go, truly, and shame on me for..."

"Oh, heavens no, you dear boy! I know you gave me a good deal, too good, truth to be told! I took you for sure, but hey, tits, right?" She had dropped the Church lady voice, and a new voice was coming out. The same dixie accent, but a new sound for Rhonda, a voice absent of any other person's needs or desires. She still had a small smile on her face, but the light tone carried a smooth confidence that was almost startling for Tony to hear. It also made the curvy MILF standing in front of him even more attractive. She continued.

"No, our deal's done. But I'm at... a fork in the road, and I need.. yes, I need some information about the road ahead, so to speak."

"If I can help, I will, but..."

"Oh, wonderful. Can you lock the doors for about a half and hour? Thanks!"

Tony locked the front and back doors and led Mrs. Garrity to the back, which was more a store room than a office, though it had a desk. There boxes all along the walls, and shelves filled with merchandise Once inside, Rhonda sat in the chair behind the desk and rolled it over to where Tony was standing what the hell was about to happen.

Rhonda started abruptly. "So, I need to look at your penis, and maybe other things. Would you take it out, please."

Tony gulped and unzipped his pants. He lowered his shorts and removed his semi hard cock. Rhonda looked at it closely. "Let's see, what was it Jake did...ah, that's right!" She leaned over and popped the head of it in her mouth and suckled on it like a piece of hard candy, making Tony yelp uncomfortably.

"Oh, did that hurt?" She asked him.

"Not hurt so much but.. hold on, have you not given.. gone down... done fellatio before?"

"No, just once, and the gentleman was somewhat in charge."

"Then why are you... oh, to see if you like it? Is that it?"

"Smart boy."

"Thanks. I used to be a High School Guidance counselor."

"Oh. How horrible."

"Yup, sure was. So, tell you what, let me give you some pointers."

"Oh, that would be a blessing."

"So first, well, take off your shirt."

"Oh, of course I should. How stupid!" She whipped off her T-shirt and placed in on the desk.

"Mrs. Garrity, would you put that shirt back on please?" Rhonda blinked but rolled her chair to the desk, and pulled the T-Shirt back on. "Thank you. Now, remove the shirt again, but slowly."

Rhonda nodded, understanding. She moved the chair back a bit, to give her room. She started to pull up the shirt, over her belly and slowly up her chest. She revealed one and then the other, smiling and batting her eyes. Tony's hands stroked his cock as he leered at her bra-entrapped boobs. His cock wasn't as big as Jake's but it was respectable as hell. She liked how his hands looked while he played with himself.

"Now pull your tits out of the bra, but leave the bra on, so it helps support them." Tony gulped a bit, his eyes locked on her breasts.

One by one, she pulled out her tits, each a mammoth globe of milky white flesh with wide, deep-pink areolae. Rhonda loved the look of awe on Tony's face as his hand moved even faster on his dick. She scooted closer, her mouth salivating. She wanted that cock in her mouth. She wanted this nice man to enjoy her, but what did she want to enjoy....alright, enough analysis, woman, Rhonda told herself! Listen to the man. She put her mouth back on his dick and began to follow his instructions

.

"So start on the tip, gently, and see how the guy reacts. Don't suck it like a straw or like you're siphoning gas, that's too intense. And use your tongue on the underside of the very tip... oooh!like that ssssss! yes! but gently, that's kind of like the clit."

"The what?" Rhonda mumbled while nuzzling Tony's dick.

"The clit, the clitoris? Oh man, they really set you back didn't they? Well, let's get you caught up. Here, open your mouth and keep still, let's see what your gag reflex is like?"

Tony slid his cock farther into Rhonda's mouth, and then farther and farther until his pubic hair was tickling her nose. He was making all kinds of gurgling noises while Rhonda's mouth was full of his dick. She could feel it pulse and swell a bit, filling her mouth and throat. She could see why Tony called it a gag reflex, as she felt the urge when his cock pressed farther and farther, but she suppressed the urge, and pushed herself to swallow as much of this man as she could, to fill herself with him, to see if all this was Jake or something more. Tony began to move his dick and and out of her mouth, and then began to move it even faster, until...

"Oh shit shit shit! Look out.!"

Tony pulled his cock out of her mouth after about forty five seconds and stood back as he came hard all over Rhonda's tits, his huge load shocking her with it's volume, but delighting her with the success of such an outcum.

"Oh god, Oh man, I'm so sorry there, Mrs. Garrity! I haven't had any in a long time, and you were so good! Man, I thought you said you hadn't done that before?"

"Just the once. So that was good, then?"

Tony had a look of amazement. "Yes. Yeah! Yes, that was good. You just deepthroated a seven inch dick. Most women can't and you did it like it was an after thought."

"Really? Huh."

"Hey, are you, well, into..." Tony took a breath to gather himself, shook his head, and gestured to his dripping dick and Rhonda's huge tits. "....this... right now? Would you like a little.. uh... more?"

Rhonda thought about it. The crime movies didn't cover this kind of thing, but the crime movies also never had a middle aged woman trying to figure out exactly how much she liked to.. have sex... no. How much she liked.. cock. Yes, the word said to her. You need to find out how much you like cock.

"You know what, yes. Yes I think I would. But you're all done, right?"

"Ah! You, my dear are a very lucky woman."

"Please tell me why you think that?"

Tony explained that the pawn business had a darker side to it, and that he could have more hard dicks in the office in about ten minutes, and she would get paid for every man she got off.

"Really? How much?"

"After my cut, 40 each."

She thought hard, and ran the scenario past her Crime Movie filter. "I'll do it, but I can say no to anyone, and i want cash in my hand before I start."

"Oh, you're gonna do just fine!" Tony chuckled excitedly as he started calling his friends on the store phone. True to his word, two guys who showed up in about ten minutes. One Latino and one white guy, both had an average build and a pleasant demeanor. Tony led them to Rhonda, where they both introduced themselves and shook hands. Tony handed eighty bucks to Rhonda, who tucked the money into her pants pocket, and then she slowly took off her T-shirt, repeating the Boob Drop act she had been taught to the applause of the two men.

"Whoa! You weren't kidding, man! Those are some fat old titties!" The white guy exclaimed.

"I've always like bigger women anyway.", said the Latino in a faraway tone, as he stared thoughtfully at Rhonda's chest. Earl, the white guy, chuckled and undid his fly. He dick was smaller than Tony's, and Rhonda had to make an effort to not look disappointed. She took him in her mouth, and began the gentle touching and licking she had been told to start with, but he took her head in her hands and roughly pushed her down on his cock. His dick was too small to choke her, but the harshness of his act made her a little uncomfortable. He kept fucking her mouth clumsily, holding her head in her hands and grunting as he did so. She starting using her tongue a little more, aiming at that spot Tony had told her about. When she did, Earl began to pump her mouth faster.

"Oh hell yeah Big Mama, oh fuck yes! Suck that cock, oh, oh! UNGH." He thrusted forward hard with his pelvis and came in her mouth. The taste was unpleasant, but bearable and in a much smaller amount than she feared. As soon as he had come, Earl pulled out and started talking to Tony, like Rhonda wasn't even in the room.

"Whoooeee! That was a good 'un! You weren't kidding, man! Hey, you got a beer for an old buddy?"

Rhonda didn't like that. A thank you was appropriate, at the least, she thought. She swiveled in her chair to face the Latino guy.

"Hi. I'm Fario." He said.

"I'm Rhonda.", she responded with a but of caution, still a little off put at the wham-bam-go-away-and-die face fucking she just had. Fario handed her a paper cup with water and gave her that special neutral shrug that some people can manage. It was a magical gesture that conveyed a complete lack of judgement about the fact a stranger just came in Rhonda's mouth.

"Why thank you." She took the cup with a big smile, and Fario smiled back bashfully. Oh, this is much better, Rhonda thought. She liked making men shy, making them want her. She handed the cup back to Fario, who dropped the empty cup on the floor as he tripped on the way to the trashcan. And she liked making men fall over themselves because they are thinking about fucking her. When he got back to Rhonda, she right away began to undo his trousers. His cock was dark, like a caramel color, and had a very lovely shape to it. Rhonda made a note of that; that a particularly shape of cock was pleasing to her eye. It was semi-hard, but growing bigger with each second that she held it in her hand. Looking up at Fario, she asked, "Say, I would like to take my time, would that be alright?"

"Oh yes, yeah yeah, sure Ok." Fario was breathing heavily, and licked his lips often. This was his first time to a prostitute, and he had expected the worst. But this nice white lady was cute, and she smiled, and he genuinely did like bigger girls. He expected one of those heroine honeys that pollute the truck stops and rest areas; skinnier than a rail and usually with the grim disposition of a vulture looking for meat. But this woman was healthy and pretty and actually wanted to take longer sucking his cock. What was the catch???

Rhonda put her lips at the tip of Fario's dick and gently slurped the head of his cock into her mouth, and then back again. She did that about seven times, by which Fario's dick had come to it's full eight inches. Rhonda sat back to fully appreciate this cock with it's generous girth and an upward curve that was wickedly delightful to look at. Rhonda ran her hands up and down Fario's dick, feeling every bit of his warm manhood, making her fingers touch ever little part of it, her eyes pouring over ever vein, every bump. Every little curve of that gorgeous brown dick was inspected, detected, selected and NOT neglected. She suddenly remembered she was being paid to get him off, and she shook off her revery to glance up at Fario's face, which was frozen in bliss and amazement looking right back down at her.

"Oh my goodness, I got a little lost, did that feel okay, sugar?", she said, her sexy Southern accent sending a shiver up Fario's body.

"Yeah, wow, that felt fine." Fario barely gulped out.

"Damn. She was all over that cock!" said Tony from his perch in the corner where he and Earl had been drinking beer and watching.

"How come I didn't get none of that fine Handjob action? Earl whined.

"You didn't give her the chance, you asshole.", said Tony.

"Oh, yeah. That's right." Earl said agreeably.

Rhonda took all this in. Handjobs were good, at least the way she just did that one was. And Earl, from the looks of it, is stupid. She wasn't being insulting, as Earl seemed to be aware of his limitations and had adjusted his life accordingly. So, perhaps avoiding stupid people when doing all this, would be wise. Hell, avoiding the stupid is always recommended and always impossible. She laughed out loud at her own thoughts, and placed Fario's cock back in her mouth.

She gave his cock a good solid bath with her tongue and lips, her face sliding up and down the shaft, until coming back to the tip. Remembering how much the men had liked her tits, she reached down with one of her hands and started fondling her breast, squeezing it and rubbing it while beginning a slow fellatio on Fario, her mouth going about half way down and up again. Fario's groans and noises were telling Rhonda she was doing something right, and she loved the warm thrilling sensation of the pulsing, velvet soft but rock hard living thing in her mouth. As she kept it up, she noticed that sometimes she was in charge of sucking his cock, and sometimes he was in charge. Rhonda liked the switching back and forth.

"Alright Rhonda, show 'em what you can do Honey." Tony called from the sidelines. Rhonda nodded and then lunged all the way down Fario's cock. It was a little harder to take than Tony's, but she managed to get his whole dick into her mouth and throat. Both Earl and Tony were cheering her on, while Fario just made gurgling noises. Rhonda finally came up for air, gasping a little, leaning back in her chair, lines of spit dangling from her Church lady lips to Fario's rock hard cock.

"Whew." She said, like she had just collated a stack of paperwork. "Did that hurt at all?" She asked Fario. He laughed. "Well, I'm not sure. Let's keep doing it and find out for certain." Rhonda giggled, laughing at the sarcasm and playing along. "Ok, if it becomes unbearable, let me know." The men laughed with the joke until she deepthroated Fario's cock again, and began to swallow the entire thing up and down, up and down the entire way with each lunge. The laughter turned to stunned silence, as Rhonda kept making Fario's cock disappear into her mouth and reappear, her chin resting on Fario's balls every time she went down.

12