Rhonda Breaks Free!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the hell did you find this woman?" Earl asked Tony in hushed reverence, as they stared at the Chubby MILF's rockstar cocksucking performance.

"Man, she just walked in."

"I need to get me a pawn shop." Earl concluded.

Meanwhile Rhonda was pushing herself, testing her limits. She began to feel a little light headed, but ignored it. She could tell Fario was really enjoying this, and was close to cuming, just a little more and she was certain he would. But then the lightheadedness got worse, and she grew dizzy. She pulled Fario's cock out of her mouth and leaned back in the chair, almost fainting, bringing all three men rushing over to see if they could help.

She reassured them quickly. "Oh heavens, I'm fine, I'm fine. I just pushed myself a little too far, and got dizzy. Oh my goodness! That was a thing!" Her broad smile made the men relax. "Whew. Well, Mr. Fario, I'm not sure I can finish you off like that. Would it be all right if we just had sex? Would that be a disappointment for you? No extra charge, of course."

Fario nodded approval, his hard dick modding as well. Rhonda clapped her hands with happiness at not making Fario unhappy. "Where would you like me?" She asked him. Fario looked around, a glazed look in his eye. "The desk?" He asked her.

"That'll be just fine." She said. She carefully got out of her chair and walked over the the desk and bent over it, her ass was sticking up high in the air. When she took off her sweats and panties, Fario shuffled over and started to manhandle her ass.

"Oh my god, that ass is so round!"

"Really? You don't think it's fat?" Rhonda groused.

"Look, it's big, I ain't going to lie, but that curve is so nice!"

"Oh you're just saying that...yipe!" Rhonda yiped as Fario stuck his cock into her pussy, which was already sopping wet. "Oh, oh my, Mr. Fario. That feels nice..." Fario's hands were now full of Rhonda's asscheeks as he slowly filled her pussy with his cock.

"Oh yes, that is so damn nice!" Rhonda called out to the room, loving the cock in her. Fario started to gyrate his hips a little, stirring his cock while it was buried deep inside Rhonda's pussy. She was right about that wicked curve. That upward curve was perfect, it pushed against her in a certain way that...that... Rhonda groaned deeply and orgasmed, collapsing face down on the desk and making Fario smile like he hit a home run.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her politely.

"Don't you dare, stop. Fuck me, fuck me please!!" She yelled.

Fario let out a snarl of joy and started fucking her hard and fast, making her huge ass ripple with waves at each thrust of his pelvis against her. The slapping sound of her ass bashing against Fario's body filled the room, complementing Rhonda's cries of pleasure and Fario's grunts. Rhonda got herself up on her hands, recovering from her orgasm enough to look over her shoulder at the handsome man fucking the shit out her, beads of sweat on his bare chest, his thick muscular arms clenching and unclenching as he touched her all over. And in the corner of the room, both Tony and Earl had their cocks out and were masturbating while watching Fario fuck her. She didn't think she could get more turned on, but there you go.

"Tony, get over here." She said impulsively. Tony hustled over to the other side of the desk, and Rhonda opened her mouth for him.

"Oh fuck yes!" He said as she began to suck his cock. Fario's fucking was making her bounce back and forth on Tony's dick without any extra effort on her part, and soon both men were groaning and moaning in pleasure. She felt Fario's cock twitch and his hands began to grip her ass even harder. Soon he was coming deep into her pussy with a groan and a shout. His softening cock slipped out of her even as Tony's hard dick kept filling Rhonda's mouth. At that point, Earl shouted out a request.

"Hey there, Miss Rhonda, if you're feeling all generous like..." His voice trailed off.

"Alrght, it's only fair, but you be polite back there, you hear?"

"Oh, yes ma'am!", said Earl as he rushed over and stood behind her, and started fucking her. His small cock was not as nice, but the fact it was a different shape and a different angle was pleasing as hell! Even though Earl was fucking her just like he fucked her mouth, in this case, it was a good thing, and she was enjoying it a lot. When he began an even quicker pace, it felt even better.

Rhonda shouted, "Oh there you go, sugar. Oh hell yeah, fuck me right boy!"

"Oh hell yeah, yes Ma'am!" Earl shouted, like he was riding a horse. He kept up his furious pace, giving Rhonda another orgasm, and making her moan around Tony's dick in her mouth. Rhonda loved having both her mouth and pussy filled like this. Her entire body was tingling with pleasure.

"Hey Miss Rhonda, can I come on your tits? Please?" Asked Earl.

"Well, I think that would be just fine, Mr. Earl. Here let me flip over, help me now..." The two men helped her roll over on the desk. "How about you all both switch, that way I can get Earl to cum where he wants." Tony had moved over to between Rhonda's legs and picked up her short, chubby legs to rest on his chest and slid his cock into Rhonda with a happy grunt.

"Now Earl, you let me do the driving, and tell me when you're ready. Here.." Turning her head to the side, she grabbed Earl's cock with her hands and began to suck him off. His smaller cock was more comfortable in her mouth, and Tony's cock her pussy was a thrill! Longer and wider, the good fuck it was giving made her want to suck the cock in her mouth even harder, so she did.

Earl was in heaven. "I can't hold back. I can't... oh here it comes!!" Shouted Earl as Rhonda aimed the cock at her tits As Earl came, Tony pulled out his dick and joined in the sperm shower all over Rhonda's tits. After a couple minutes, they all got cleaned up and dressed. Rhonda said goodbye to Earl and Fario when they left, and eventually found herself in her car, engine revving and raring to go, with Tony leaning on her door.

"So, did you find out what you needed to know?" He asked, smiling benignly.

"Yes I surely did."

"Will I see you again?"

"I can't rightly say Mr. Tony."

"I hope I do."

"I know you do, sugar." She smiled and pulled away into the night.

12