All Comments on 'Rhonda's Garden'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
crashDcrashDabout 16 years ago
wow

very hot - loved the way it came together.

turned me on for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Woo hooo!!!

i loved this, thought it was beautiful!!! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot

Nice story dude! Erotic and sweet too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hairy couple

The ideal story. Never read one where the couple was hirsute and described with such detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story at all. Was quite nice actually. I only had one problem with it. I don't know of too many 44 year old women that actually say "wicked cool" as often as your character did. Other than that it was really a good story.

furryfanfurryfanabout 16 years agoAuthor
Actually...

... the woman that inspired the story uses that phrase repeatedly, which is why it ended up in the story. It was new to me too, but then again, Rhonda is awesome!

Thanks to everybody who has responded to my story anon, both here and by e-mail!

furryfan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yep, I say it all the time!

Wicked cool, that is. Right, furryfan o' mine? I used to always just say cool until I started vacationing in Maine. It was there that I picked up the wicked part.

Oh, and I love the story about me and my hairy guy! But then how could I not when it was written just for me?

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 10 years ago
Great Story

You are a talented writer. I enjoyed it a lot!

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 10 years ago
How incredible this is

I saw your gracious comments on some of my stories and decided to look you up and saw that you write also and happened to click on this. Incredible. Erotic and funny, so much so that I didn't want it to end. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dinner?

A couple of margaritas, then shots. What happened to ordering pizza?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous