All Comments on 'Rhonda's IR A-DICK-tion'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

didnt even read this but from the tag line why didint you have this in the ir section since you came right and said she is fucking black guys and is white?

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Fun story

Great story about what could be my younger years. To be able to have a white girl that needs to have blackmen to find dicks big enough is hot. Love sluts with stretched out pussys that get stuffed by cocky black guys that degrade her knowing she'll be back for more.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
On the times

That I have fucked my wife after other men have fucked her I have the same feeling of not being able to feel her pussy. I am so small that all our friends can't help but stretch her out. I do wish I had been able to make her have a climax as she might then allow me to look at her pussy now. It has been years since she allowed me to see her and no matter how much I beg to look at her or eat her she says she is only for Men. Being orally addicted I get my relief from sucking man cock wherever I can find it or occasionally getting to clean another mans wife after he cums in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love sluts

Always was excited by white girls and sexy older women that in societies eyes were ruined and had to go to black men to be satisfied. Most know it’s wrong but once they get a taste of huge black dicks and how hot and nasty it makes them feel they can never get it out of their head. The blackmen know it and humiliate and abuse them which only excites them and corrupts them more. Leaving them bruised and stretched out after being forced to lay there as one Blackman after another chooses which hole he wants to fuck. Calling her nasty names and laughing as she cums harder than she ever thought possible. Making her say and admit things while they watch her cum. Scared to admit how excited it makes me to think of them taking my wife and doing that to her as I’m forced to allow it and watch. If they ever knew they would turn her into a slave and I wouldn’t be able to stop them. Seeing the power they had I wouldn’t stand a chance. I secretly wish they would see my beautiful asian wife and decide to do that. That is so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...