Rhonda's World Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother turns up the kink and blows her son's mind.
4.1k words
4.6
13.8k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

It was late when Kelly was driving his mom, Rhonda, to the airport. She held his hand as they drove.

"You were such a bad little boy today," she said seductively.

"You blew my mind," Kelly responded. He glanced at her and saw she was smiling. Her dark hair was done up and she was dressed in business-casual attire.

"I'm glad you liked it, sweetie. I thought you might like the shiny, gold bikini."

"You look amazing in it," Kelly said. "My ass is going to have handprints on it all week."

"Good," Rhonda said, still smiling, "bad little boys need to be punished." Kelly felt his face turning red.

"You're going to give me blue balls if you don't stop talking to me like that. I don't know if I can wait all week to see you."

"Actually," Rhonda interrupted, "that is exactly what I want you to do. I want you to wait. No cumming while I'm gone. That means no playing with yourself, no phone sex with me while I'm in my hotel room and no excuses when I get home."

Kelly shot her a look. "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious, little boy. I mean it. You wait for your mother or else."

"Or else what," Kelly asked as he cut his eyes over at her.

Rhonda leaned over, reached between his legs, grabbed his balls through his pants and squeezed; just enough pressure to make Kelly take in a sharp breath.

"Your punishment will make today's seem like a walk in the park. Do you understand me?"

"Yeah," Kelly blurted out. Rhonda squeezed a little harder.

"When you answer me, you say 'Yes Momma'. Understood?"

"Yes Momma," Kelly said as she released his crotch. "What's gotten in to you?"

He had an excited, but slightly confused look on his face. Rhonda took his hand in hers again. "Baby, you do so much for me. I've never had such a wonderful man in my life. I love you with my whole heart, so," she hesitated and took a deep breath, "I want to make every one of your fantasies come true. Don't be mad at me, but yesterday I looked through your phone and saw you were into some kinky fuckin' shit. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well," Kelly started, "our relationship is taboo, to say the least. We are already pretty wild when we fuck, so I didn't want to do something even more extreme and have you look at me in a way. You know? I never want you to be uncomfortable with our relationship or our sex life."

"Oh honey," Rhonda said, "I would do anything for you. I've told you before; I want to push the boundaries. I understand though. I don't want you to look at me as some kind of sick minded person, because I would only, and have only, done these kind of things with you."

"I would never look at you like that," Kelly said seriously. "You have been taking the intensity to a new level and I love it. If I ever go too far..."

Rhonda didn't let him finish his sentence. "That goes for me as well, baby. All you have to do is talk to me." She kissed his hand, and then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Where did this fetish come from anyway," Rhonda asked.

"Well, you are the one who spanked me when I was growing up. Dad seemed to always leave it up to you."

"Your dad didn't do shit," Rhonda said sharply. "I was the one to discipline you."

Kelly shot a look over at his mother. She had put her hand over her mouth and her face had turned bright red. He was feeling the same thing she was. It wasn't embarrassment. It was like a sexual energy had charged the atmosphere.

"When I was really bad you would use..." Kelly stopped in mid-sentence; his voice shaking. A feeling of erotic electricity ran down their bodies. He quietly finished his sentence. "You would use a belt on me." His throat suddenly became very dry and he could feel his dick growing hard in his pants. Intensity had flooded the car. Rhonda suddenly felt like she was having difficulty breathing.

A few long moments passed before she spoke. "Only when you were... very, very naughty," Rhonda said in a voice just above a whisper. She could feel her pussy getting soaking wet. She put her hand on Kelly's leg and moved it slowly up his thigh. A perverse desire was overwhelming both of them. They looked at each other and understanding, like an unspoken magic, passed between them. Neither of them spoke for the rest of the drive. She just stared at her son with lust in her eyes.

Rhonda reluctantly removed her hand from Kelly's leg as they arrived at the airport. He walked her into the terminal, pulling her luggage behind him. Rhonda gave him a long kiss goodbye. She then put her lips close to his ear and whispered, "I want you to be a naughty boy this week." She gave him specific instructions, so she could work her devious magic when she got home.

They spoke on the phone every night before Kelly would go to bed. There was a three- hour time difference between them, so Rhonda was getting out of late meetings when Kelly was about to turn in. They didn't mention the conversation they had during the trip to the airport, but both of them couldn't wait for her to come home.

"I thought the week would never end," Kelly said to his mother Friday evening as Rhonda prepared to fly back home.

"God, I've missed you so much, honey," Rhonda said. "I'll catch an Uber home from the airport. No need in going through all the trouble trying to take off work."

"I told you it wouldn't be any trouble Mom, really."

"I got a message saying my flight might be rescheduled anyway, so there's no telling what time I'll get there if that happens."

"Let me know," said Kelly.

After hanging up from talking to her son, Rhonda called the airport. "Yes, is there any way I can change my flight, so I can leave sooner? There are things at home I really need to take care of."

Kelly got a text from Rhonda when he was on his way home from work the next day. It read, "There is something on the coffee table that you need to put on when you get home. Don't ask questions, just do as you're told."

He walked into the house and saw a blindfold lying on the coffee table. Without hesitation, he put it on. A few seconds later, he felt his mother take his hand.

"Come with me, little boy," she said in her sexiest voice. "We're going upstairs."

She led him into their bedroom and stood him at the foot of their bed. The first thing he noticed was the loud sound of what sounded like her boots resounding on the hardwood floor. She unbuttoned his shirt, slid it off his body and tossed it aside.

"I want to see you," Kelly said, but Rhonda hushed him and put a finger to his lips.

"No talking," she said sternly. He could smell his mother's intoxicating perfume and hear her heavy breathing as she bent down and untied his shoes. She removed them along with his socks. Rhonda undid his pants and pulled them down; underwear and all. He stepped out of them and she tossed them into the corner. He now stood in front of his mother completely nude.

"Sit down," she said. He did as he was told. "Close your eyes. I'm going to take the blindfold off, but I want you to keep your eyes shut until I tell you otherwise. Understand?"

"Yes," Kelly breathed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Momma."

She removed the blindfold, then stepped back where he could get a good look at her.

"Okay baby, open your eyes."

"Oh my god," he exclaimed. Rhonda wore a big, bushy, platinum blonde wig. It reminded Kelly of an eighty's porn star. Her outfit was a black, shiny, PVC mini dress with a deep V in the front; revealing the insides of both of her huge, natural tits. She wore a black choker around her neck. The knee-high shiny boots she had on matched her sexy dress. Rhonda had put on just a little too much makeup, just the way Kelly liked it. Black eyeliner and her lips a dark shade of glossy red. She had chosen gold earrings that dangled from her earlobes and sparkled in the light. She was striking a dominant pose with her hands on her hips.

"Do you like how your mother looks," she asked.

"Yes Momma. I've never seen you look so fucking sexy in my life; holy shit."

Rhonda let a smile play at her perfect lips. "It really gets you off when Mommy dresses like a whore, doesn't it?" She giggled seductively. "I know you would love to fuck me right now, but we have a little problem, sweetie. See, Mommy gave you very specific instructions for this week and you didn't follow them."

"What do you mean," Kelly asked.

"You know exactly what I fuckin' mean," she said in a heated tone. "I told you not to cum until I got home, but you just couldn't wait to jack that dick of yours, could you?"

"Mommy, I didn't. I didn't cum," he said, panic in his voice. "I waited for you like you said."

"Oh really," Rhonda interrupted. "Well then," she walked to her chest of drawers and pulled something out, "then what the fuck is this?" She held up the shiny, gold bikini bottoms she had worn the day she left for California. "How many times did you jackoff in these? Don't you even try to deny it, little boy." She was yelling. "Look at them! They're fucking disgusting!"

"I... I... I didn't mean; I couldn't stop thinking... please... I" Kelly stammered. Rhonda threw the dirty bikini bottoms aside and got in Kelly's face; nose to nose; her hands on his knees.

In a low, but angry tone, she said, "You disobeyed me and you lied to me. I gave you one rule to follow while I was gone and you broke it." He could feel her hot breath on his face. "What happens when my little boy is naughty?"

Kelly hesitated; trying to calm his breathing. "I get punished," he whispered.

"That's right. You get punished by Mommy. Now turn around and bend over." Rhonda stepped back. Kelly stared up at her. She roughly grabbed him by the arm and jerked him to his feet. "I said turn around and bend the fuck over; right now goddammit," she yelled through gritted teeth. He immediately turned around as she shoved his upper body across the bed; his feet still on the floor.

"Momma, what are you doing," he asked through heavy breathing as he heard her move across the room.

"Shut your fucking mouth, young man."

He heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being taken out of a drawer; the metal buckle jangling. He looked back and saw his blonde mother in the sexy, shiny outfit, holding one of his father's old leather belts.

"Eyes front," Rhonda demanded, "I'll tell you when you're allowed to look at me." She began pacing back and forth, looking down at her son's bare ass. He could hear the 'clack-tap, clack-tap' of her boots on the hardwood floor. Kelly's heart was beating out of control. Rhonda had cum dripping down her thighs.

Her voice was loud and filled with rage. "You're a disobedient, rebellious, disrespectful little boy. Not to mention a goddamn liar. You know you deserve the whipping you're about to get, don't you?"

"Yes Momma."

"Then say it; say Momma, I deserve to be whipped."

"Momma," Kelly said; voice trembling, "I deserve to be whipped."

Rhonda swung the belt hard. The sound of the leather on her son's bare flesh made her pussy twitch and ooze more cum. The sting of the first lash made Kelly gasp as his cock, if possible, became even harder. He heard her let out a low moan. He stole a glance back at his mother. Her brown eyes locked with his. Kelly could see the lust in her gaze; like it was radiating from her entire body.

Rhonda brought the belt down across her son's bare ass. The crack of the leather on flesh was louder than the first strike.

"Oh god Mommy," Kelly wailed out of pleasure, much more than pain.

"This is what you get for being such a naughty little boy!" CRACK! She gave him another whip of the belt. Her cunt was throbbing now. "You won't disrespect your mother again, will you Kelly?"

"No Momma!" Kelly wailed.

"I'm not convinced," Rhonda spat. CRACK! She brought the belt down across his ass again. "I'm going to whip your ass raw; you dirty motherfucker."

"Oh my god!" Kelly exclaimed in pleasure and pain. CRACK! Rhonda lashed him once more. In a fit of lustful rage, she struck him five more times; every lash harder than the one before. Kelly was yelping in pain. She had never felt her pussy so drenched in her own juices. She couldn't take it anymore. Rhonda dropped the belt. Kelly looked back at her.

"Right now, Kelly!" she growled through gritted teeth. Kelly knew exactly what she wanted. He turned around and grabbed her forcefully; throwing her to the bed; facing away from him. She was on her hands and knees. Without a word, he got on the bed behind her and slammed his hard cock into his mother's dripping wet cunt. Rhonda let out a piercing, uncontrollable scream.

"FUCK!" Rhonda wailed. An earthshattering orgasm rocked her body. She gasped and writhed as her son pounded his manhood into her soaking wet pussy mercilessly. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Kelly felt her cunt tighten on his cock. He banged her even harder.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes baby! Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother! Split me in two, goddamnit!" Kelly had his hands on her hips as he slammed his prick into her over and over and over again. Another orgasm erupted inside of Rhonda. She had lost all control. All she could do was scream her throat raw. She clawed the bed as her whole body shook from the intensity of her orgasm.

Kelly looked at his mother. He loved how much pleasure he was bringing her. He gave her ass a hard smack while thrusting into her with reckless abandon. He felt her cunt gushing cum all over his dick as he relentlessly pounded his mother.

Rhonda's voice broke through her uncontrollable screams. "Fuck me, goddamnit! Fuck your mother! Pound your momma's pussy! Oh fuck! Oh my fucking god! Rip me open with your big fucking cock! Fuck your mother, Kelly! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The muscles in his legs were starting to burn from the relentless thrusting he was giving his mother. He felt Rhonda's body shutter as pure lust and perversion radiated from her shaking body. As if by instinct, he pulled out, went to his back and she got on top and straddled him. Her tits had come out of the sexy, PVC dress. Kelly grabbed them and buried his face between her perfect breasts; squeezing and groping them.

"Suck on them, baby!" Rhonda growled. "Suck your Momma's tits; just like that."

He licked and sucked on each nipple hard; making Rhonda squeal. She ran her fingers through his hair; grabbing two handfuls. Their lips met wildly and she put her tongue in her son's mouth. He could taste her glossy lipstick. She moaned loudly as they broke apart.

"Mother's going to fuck you, little boy. I want to feel my son's cock pounding the hole it came out of." She pushed him roughly back and slid her aching cunt over his rock-solid dick. She rode him fast and hard; arching her back and wailing uncontrollably. As she would slam down, Kelly would buck his hips up to meet her.

"Kelly!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Give me all of that sweet cock!" Her tits were bouncing; no longer being held inside the PVC dress. She put her hands on the bed, leaned over him and pounded her pussy on his cock hard and fast. They stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh my god!" Rhonda screamed. Once again, an orgasm exploded through her body. Sweat was dripping from her forehead on to her son's body. With her mouth open in a silent wail, she came hard on his cock. Kelly couldn't take it any longer.

"Momma!" he cried. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god; I'm gonna cum!"

Rhonda raised up and moved quickly between his legs. She put her mouth just above his throbbing cock and jerked him off hard and fast.

"Cum, Kelly! Cum in your mother's mouth! Cum for me! Cum for Mommy! Right now, goddamnit!" She took his cock into her mouth as he exploded.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Kelly wailed as he came hard in Rhonda's hungry mouth. She swallowed and swallowed his spewing jizz as fast as she could, but there was too much of it. His cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. She gagged as she tried to take every last drop into her waiting belly. She finally pulled her mouth off and let out a loud groan.

"Holy shit!" She opened her mouth and Kelly could see the ropes of semen hanging from her top teeth. Rhonda closed her lips and gulped down the remaining cum left in her mouth.

"You're fucking amazing," Kelly panted. Rhonda smiled, licking even more cum off of her lips.

"You're the amazing one, baby. You are so goddamn incredible."

They lay next to each other, trying to catch their breaths. A sexual electricity was running through both of their bodies. Rhonda had never felt anything as powerful as when she whipped her son's bare ass with the leather belt. At the same time, Kelly was overcome with overwhelming pleasure while his mother whipped him. They had taken a leap of faith to bring their sexual relationship to a new level. It had surpassed anything either of them could have ever imagined.

"I love you, Momma," Kelly finally said.

"I love you, baby," she replied. "I'm at a loss for words right now."

"Me too," Kelly said, smiling. "I have to say it again. You're fucking amazing." Rhonda took his hand.

"So, I'm guessing you like how I look?" Rhonda asked.

"Oh my god! I love it. Everything was perfect. You're perfect."

"I thought you would like it. It turns me on to dress up for you. Do the things that no one else would do; fulfill your every kink and desire."

"You drive me wild," Kelly said.

"Good," Rhonda said, getting up. "I want to keep doing that. Well, I guess I need to get cleaned up."

"Hey," Kelly interrupted. "Can you keep the wig and outfit on? I would love to play some more."

She looked down at him and grinned seductively. "I was hoping you'd say that." Kelly smiled back at her. "Sure baby. There's nothing Mommy would like more than to fuck her little boy again."

Rhonda went into her bathroom while Kelly lay on the bed. He heard her turn on the shower, so he thought he would do the same. He went downstairs, quickly showered. and put on a new pair of boxers. The belt had left his ass sensitive to the touch, but it made what had just transpired even more real. He was feeling that, now familiar, erotic electricity running through him.

The clack-tap, clack tap of his mother's boots on the hardwood floor of the bedroom sent a shiver down his spine. He slowly walked up the stairs and stood in the doorway. Rhonda was reapplying her makeup. She had already put the sexy outfit back on, along with the platinum blonde wig, boots and choker. He just stood there; staring at his mother as she gazed into the mirror on her vanity; putting on glossy, dark, burgundy lipstick. He was in awe.

"And just who told you to put on those boxers, young man?" Rhonda asked, not looking away from the mirror.

"I made the decision on my own. I should have asked you first," Kelly said. "I would like to make it up to you."

Rhonda put the finishing touches on her makeup and turned her chair to face him; crossing her legs. "How are you planning on doing that?"

Kelly removed his boxers and got on his knees in front of her. He slowly kissed her right boot; starting at the toe and working his way up her leg. This made Rhonda's pussy soaking wet. She stared down at her son in complete submission to her.

Once he reached the top of her shiny boot, she crossed her legs, with the left over the right. "Kiss the other one, Kelly. Do it just like you did the first one." He obeyed his mother. When he reached the top of that boot, she took both of his hands in hers and they both stood up. They kissed fiercely with their arms wrapped around each other.

"Momma's baby," Rhonda said in a hoarse whisper before kissing Kelly deep and long. He loved the feeling of his mother's tongue in his mouth. He felt the sexy PVC dress as he rubbed his hands on her back. He squeezed her ass through the dress as they continued to make out.

"I love you," Kelly said, between kisses. "I love you so much. You are so fucking sexy." Rhonda reached down and felt his hard cock. She wanted him more than ever before.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers
12