Rhonda's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," she said, running her hands through Kelly's still damp hair. "I want to feel your cock inside my mouth."

She dropped to her knees and buried her son's cock deep into her mouth. She pounded her mouth on his rock-hard dick. She sucked him like a greedy whore. Kelly let out a moan of pleasure. Rhonda worked her mouth, sucking hard on his cock. She reached around and squeezed his ass hard; returning the favor. Kelly took in a sharp breath. His rear was still very tender. Rhonda giggled as she stood up and pulled him to the bed. Kelly got on top of her and pulled her dress up, revealing her drenched cunt. He slid his manhood inside of his mother's waiting pussy.

"Oh my god, yes!" Rhonda wailed. "Fuck me, little boy. Fuck Mommy hard!" He pumped his cock into her fast and hard; slamming his prick deep inside of her over and over again. She was panting and moaning in pure extasy. He gazed down at his incestuous lover. The sexy dress, choker, makeup and the platinum blonde wig drove him crazy. He put her legs on his shoulders, loving how she looked in the knee high shiny boots.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Rhonda growled through clinched teeth. "Just like that! Fuck me! Goddamn, you dirty little boy! Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother!" Kelly leaned over his mom and banged her with reckless abandon.

"Yes, Momma!" Kelly panted.

"I'm gonna cum!" Rhonda exclaimed. "Oh shit! I'm about to cum! Cum with me, baby! Fill me up! Cum inside your mother's cunt!" Rhonda was climaxing when Kelly came hard inside of her. "Yes, Kelly! Goddamnit! Yes! Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! FUCK!!!"

Kelly exploded, shooting his seed deep inside of his mother's throbbing pussy. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she lost all control. Kelly's body had stiffened as he gushed cum into her. Rhonda had unknowingly dug her nails into Kelly's back. The all-consuming orgasm flooded over both of them. In the midst of their passion, they locked eyes. Once again, the unspoken magic passed between them. Kelly lowered his head as the last of his sperm emptied out of his balls and into his mother.

"Holy shit," Rhonda panted. "Oh, my fucking god! I can't even..." she broke off, still trying to catch her breath.

Kelly looked down at her. He caressed her tits, partially covered by the sexy dress. Finally, he sat back on the bed, breathing heavily.

"I know I've told you this, but you're incredible. I never could have imagined..."

"I love you," Rhonda interrupted. "I love you with all my heart."

"I love you more," Kelly replied. They embraced and kissed deeply.

"I can't take my eyes off you, baby," Rhonda said. "You are my whole world."

"You're perfect," Kelly said as he leaned in for another passionate kiss.

Sweat was pouring from both of them. They held on to each other tight. A puddle of their juices had soaked the sheets. They kissed again; and again and again. Rhonda and Kelly were madly in love.

12