All Comments on 'Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 04'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
another great chapter

thank you for posting another great chapter of this excellent story. i love the pace you have set it makes the story come to life looking forward to your next chapter

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

nooooooo!!!! i thought there was one more page!!!!

ipmwebipmwebover 12 years ago
Love the humor

Your humor adds a nice touch to the story and always elicits a laugh. Looking forward to the next segment.

ambush184ambush184over 12 years ago
really liking this

Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully real soon. Good story and character development.

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
More Please!

Great story so far, keep it up. They both seem to be the answer to what the other needs. Looks to be interesting on how their relationship will progress.

Already waiting on the next chapter.

Dave

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I admire the way you build momentum...

both in the hockey games and the chapters themselves. Always controlled, but backed by passion.

This story shows Ryan's genuine struggle to find herself among the negative energy of her upbringing, the passion of her music and the easy-going determination of her boyfriend. We all want to see the relationship blossom into more, but I have faith that's surely coming. I like that you can see how Ryan and Broody's characters are gently developing, even in just the four chapters we've had so far.

It's a fine story, and I'm enjoying it immensely.

MugsyBMugsyBover 12 years ago
Nice work.

Such a teasing little chapter though. ;-) It's all right. Most of us can be patient. Sort of. Thanks for such a good story, friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two pages?

That's far too little brilliance before another wait. Why do you do this to me? ;(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to short

Other than being to short loved every bit of it and can't wait to read more. You and Mugsy are definitely 2 of my favorite authors on here.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Your work has always been nothing less than excellent, and this new chapter is no exception. I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's Good ...

hmmm, others say this was short, and it was a page shorter than the previous chapters. There was mention of going to the game and out after, but we only got the the end of the game ... do we pick up with the going out after the game in the next chapter? Since this was shorter, does that mean the next chapter comes quicker? Looking forward to it. I certainly do enjoy your hockey romances ... you make me want to become a hockey fan!

Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A few typos ...

I was surprised your editor missed more than one or two ... I'm not used to seeing any in your work. At least they didn't hinder the reading too much. Good story. Keep the chapters coming.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Excellent

I just looked at this chapter and quickly decided to read one thru four. You writing is very good as you take the time to develop the story and bring the characters into clear focus. Your dialog is true to life and interesting to read. Looking forward to the next chapter, but while waiting I am going to read some of your earlier submissions.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
This is fun!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderover 12 years ago
I'm hooked

"Brody" was interviewed on my local radio morning show today and all I could think about was him and Ryan! I hope your next chapter is coming soon because I'm hooked on this pair!

BluJBluJover 12 years ago
Brava!!!

Well up to your usual high standards, although I HATE the Caps (and Flyers! Go Pens!). I love that you mentioned Mina. It's Mugsy's turn next. However, you are the one who writes about Russians. How about one on Geno Malkin?

I can't remember the name of one of your stories. A bartender named Tamara, whose ex-boyfriend comes back to the Devils. I know it's yours because they make a cameo in "Horses in the City". I think you pulled it for publication. Other readers can help out too. Send an email - ThisIsBluJ@neo.rr.com.

One minor nit, FYI for the future. Military doctors are given a direct commission as Captain (O3) for internship, after which they are promoted to Major. A doctor on her third deployment to a war zone would be at least a Major, if not a LT Colonel. It's no big deal, but for those who know, it IS jarring enough to nudge one out of the flow.

Thank you for your work,

BluJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Blues Fan here...

I'm a Blues fan, but am now rooting for Brody....and Ryan! Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1733 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...