All Comments on 'Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 06'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

As with all ur stories! Can't wait for the next chapters!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Your so fine.........

Loved the chapter, how you handled the absence of Jason and the interaction of the different band characters from all three groups was very well done. "Trouser Minnows"...... Oh please tell me there is not a real band by that name, although it was a nice touch to make it an all girl punk rock group.

You have a real gift of blending dialog with description and observation so it all flows along seamlessly. I only have one complaint and that is I have read all of your stories (I think) and now have to wait for another chapter. But at least you gave us a Christmas present on the eve of the big day.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Loved It

I love the character interactions.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I enjoy these people.

They have humor, frailties, humanity, ambition, friendships...they elevate their respective games. It's fun to be around them, especially with all the familiar faces from earlier stories.

Have to admit that I thought Jason and his girl friend were going to try something bad to spoil Ryan's band's success. Compromise the performance so the band wouldn't get invited to tour.

I like the dynamic of Brody's efforts to help Ryan learn to take better care of herself. It's as if her parents' dismissal of her music led to feelings she wasn't worth nurturing. At the same time, Brody is growing too by putting another person's well being ahead of himself. It makes for good reading and anticipation of the next installment.

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 12 years ago
Please Ma'am, Is there more?

PL,

Another wonderful chapter. Your stories always keep me enthralled. I await the next chapter with bated breath. The best of the holiday season to you and yours.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
love this story

i love this story each chapter seems to draw me in more and more and getting to read it on Christmas eve was like getting to open a gift a day early when i was a kid thank you so much wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. please post more as soon as you can.

ambush184ambush184over 12 years ago
loving it

I get more drawn in with each chapter. Merry Christmas and thanks for a really good story.

nonnienonnieover 12 years ago
Lovin it!

LoL I laughed so hard when he talked about the soap and water and then turned it around to washing and drying the dishes cheeky lil man he is. This story is really really great and can not wait for the next chapter.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
A Great Team to Be On

SA Penn Lady, LettersFromTatyana and MugsyB--what a team! It's a great series, and I know more will follow. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeover 12 years ago
Excellent

You did a great job capturing the on-stage vibe of a live performance. It's always a mix of excitement and anxiety, and I felt it again through Ryan. Good job capturing the nuances of on-stage communication - it's very important to the overall result.

I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment to see how Ryan's new career will be launched.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 12 years ago
love it!!!

more more...

i hope the parents will realize the gift of their child in music. :) nice story.

Merry Christmas!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks PennLady

I was jazzed to see you started a new story, granted I'm not the biggest hockey fan (compared to other sports) but I have been learning about it as I go along. I'm a big sports fan so anything having to do with action works for me. I was looking forward to a little more background story on the other players and their wives/girlfriends to see how their relationships are progressing. My favourite story was Anatoli/Sara so maybe that's it, sequel? LOL~katiya

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
They're adorable.

Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you can get it to us.

lost_in_youlost_in_youover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this chapter! Seeing all the hard work with the band pay off with a successful show had me cheering with everyone else. Ryan and Brody's relationship is so easy-going. I love their rapport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More more more...

I am loving the story... but now I want more more more....lol....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You make me do the Oliver Twist

Tantalizing. Can I have some more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

These are great characters, really well drawn.

PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

Pretty awesome story tbh, but the story arc needed to be shorter unless there’s a very good reason for it to be a slow progression piece, i.e. you’re trying to convey how long someone is waiting or is bored or to portray a pace of life in a small town etc, it’s moving needlessly slow at present, *boy meets girl, gets to know her and they both see the other working*… that’s it so far, the rest is window dressing - including the sex tbh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories