All Comments on 'Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 10'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
Such an effective on-the-road atmosphere for both of them!

Great to get a new chapter of RBL up. Ryan and Brody have been missed.

The descriptions of rowdy rock fans and colliding hockey players were visceral and immediate. I hope Brody's going to be okay, and that the Caps' season continues. You want it all to be worth the stress and separation in the end.

Good to see your story telling back up to speed without a single false note, and looking forward to the lovers' reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YAY!

So thrilled to see thiz next chapters. Almost made my insomnia worth it. Concusssion, didn't see that coming. I can actually relate to the long distance insecurities. Had them with one if my past girlfriends. Wish they had had Skype back then. Oh, and I seem to remember my Devils going a little further than the first round of the playoffs ;-). Still love the story. It's my favorite so far. Cannot wait.for the next chapter. Val

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
spectacular chapter

Thank you so much for posting i love Rhythm and the Blue Line and look forward to reading the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Applause

And special thanks for continuing a story begun so long ago. I only wish Lit had a way of flagging abandoned series so the reader wouldn't get invested in them only to discover they were never to be finished.

Truth be told I don't care a bit for hockey but appreciate the backdrop it creates for a developing relationship and you use it well with just enough so we can visualize the game and the impact on the players and how that affects their ability to relate to the other things in their lives.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 12 years ago
welcome back

You (and Ryan n Brody) were much missed. But it was worth the wait! Though in nearly as worried about Brody as Ryan is lol - please post soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OMG Brody! I live in Australia and just saw my first ever ice hockey game last Saturday and it was live and a player was injured in the exact way Brody was. Took quite a while to get him off the ice.

Looking forward to reading more of this.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
What Can I Say?

Son Altesse (Her Highness) Penn Lady rules!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

So glad to see this chapter. Thanks!

ambush184ambush184almost 12 years ago
hooray

Glad to see this story continue. I like where this seems to be headed. REALLY looking forward to more. You rock.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 12 years ago
yey

an update. Whew!

continue pleasee.... :)

mtoldman33mtoldman33almost 12 years ago

This was a very enjoyable chapter. It does, however, leave us hanging. Hope that the relief comes in good time. Keep the fingers on the keys! Please!

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodealmost 12 years ago
Freebiiird!

I'm loving all of the little band jokes you work into this series. Been there - got the T-shirt.

Ryan and Brody seem to be dealing well with their separation. They haunt each other's thoughts; the bond is growing stronger.

Another fine addition to the series, PL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lady bruins fan over here...

"The Caps were mired in a tight series with the Montréal Canadiens for the second round of the playoffs; they were tied at two games apiece. Montréal had finished in eighth place, snagging the last playoff seed, but they'd already knocked off the first-seeded Pittsburgh Penguins. The Capitals had no intention of underestimating their opponent."

haha! the habs in the playoffs? and in the second round at that? thanks for reminding me that this is fiction. LOL ;)

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful job.

I was happy to see that this had been posted and I'm so glad you've been able to find time to continue writing, as I'm sure all your loyal fans are. :-) Separation from a loved one stinks but I have a feeling they'll get through it. Good job as always and I look forward to the next chapter, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Always worth the wait....

I hate waiting for installments but you never disappoint. Loved the action of the hockey game and the way the girls handled the drunks. Great dialog and fun skype scene. Can't wait for the next installment but I know that it will be well worth the wait.

~S

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 12 years ago
Good chapter but i wish

it were longer. or that it was updated more regularly. i really like this couple and i always enjoy your writing. Im a bit greedy but i really cant wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1732 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories