Rhythm of a Dynasty Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and daughter express their feelings and act on them.
6.9k words
4.54
9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's got to be something more than this" Diana mumbled to herself as she climbed the stairs to the kitchen. A glass of juice was on her mind. She poured herself a glass and not wanting to wake her father or her friend-with-benefits Brooke she quietly slipped out of the sliding glass door and onto the deck. At another time of the day she might have caused a stir with the neighbors as she had not bothered to put anything on when she got up but at this time of night, or morning it was still dark and no one was up that had any sense anyway. So she sat completely naked on one of the lounge chairs on the upper deck and began to enjoy the warm breeze blowing over her naked form.

College had been so much fun at first--first fucking a lot of cute boys, and then having a serious relationship with Dylan. And after she broke up with Dylan, fucking more cute boys, both on campus and during her junior year abroad in Spain. But when she returned for her senior year, she felt like she had outgrown all these boys. She did play more with girls, which was a nice change, and something she expected would be a permanent part of her life. Being bisexual just felt right. And she and her best friend Brooke were back on again. This post-graduation trip to her Dad's beach house had been a great chance to recover from the chaos of graduation, and a chance to get some great pussy eating from Brooke, but she still felt like something was missing. She liked girls, and she liked boys, but what she craved was a MAN. She kept thinking of the older men she had fucked in Spain--how confident and calm they were, how they effortlessly knew how to bring out her submissive side. Frat boys would never measure up again. She thought of her two crazy nights with 40-year-old Fernando and his huge cock and replayed how rough and masculine he had been with her. Brooke had just eaten her pussy a few hours ago before they fell asleep, but she still felt unfulfilled.

Soon she felt the familiar stirrings in her loins as the warm air blowing across her body reminded her that she was sitting outdoors naked. Without thinking her hand moved to her pussy, through the landing strip, and she let her fingers slide between her lips. The heat and moisture there was intense. She glanced down at the floor and giggled when she noticed that she had actually dripped a small puddle onto the deck. Since the damage was already done, she intended to add more to it and in moments her right hand was busy with three fingers buried in her cunt while her thumb massaged her clit. Her left hand was busy also, rubbing her tits and stopping to tweak her nipples.

Shortly she felt the familiar waves of orgasm begin to build and then wash over her as she let loose a small stream of juice from her pussy and it added to the puddle on the floor. As the wave subsided she relaxed and blew out a sigh of relief. Then for some unknown reason she looked to her left and she saw him sitting there. Her father was sitting in a similar lounge and watching her. He was hard.

She felt waves of embarrassment and panic was over her. "Oh my God. I just sat here fingering myself and my father saw me." Flashed through her mind. Followed a split second later by. "My father just watched me playing with myself. I wonder if it made him horny."

Mark knew she saw him. He had been sitting there when she walked out onto the deck. He was going to say something but for some reason he just didn't. Then as he watched his daughter sitting there in silhouette, naked on his deck he felt himself start to harden. The light was not good. Just the starlight and the ambient light drifting in from surrounding houses and streets. But it was enough to make out the swell of her breasts and the curve of her legs. Then she started to play with herself. "I wonder if she knows I'm here." He thought to himself. "It might be something she would do to try to entice me." But the more he watched the more sure he was that she was unaware of him. Then he watched as she diddled herself into an orgasm and her juices dribbled down onto the deck boards.

By this time he had his cock in his hand and was slowly stroking himself. Once she came and let out her post orgasmic sigh he stopped and let go of himself. Not that his hard-on went away or anything. That was when she turned and saw him. He saw the flash of embarrassment on her face, then the flash of wanton desire. He decided to take the bull by the horns. "Hi honey. Looks like you couldn't sleep either."

Diana looked at her father and noticed his hard-on. He was sitting there as naked as she was. "Sitting around outside naked must run in the family. " She thought to herself. Then she answered him. "Yeah, I thought I was tired but all I did was doze off a little and roll around a lot. I finally came up for a glass of juice and to sit here a bit. What about you? "

"I woke up a little bit ago and couldn't turn my mind off so I came out here. I do it every once in a while. Just sit here and watch the sun come up. See how the horizon is starting to get a pink band on it. It won't be long now. It can be beautiful." He said. "Want to watch with me?"

She glanced to the east and noticed that the sky was starting to lighten. "Ok, I never really paid attention to sunrises. Probably because I am usually asleep when they happen." She offered as she stood and walked over to his lounge. She sat down on the lower section and he moved his legs to make room for her. Then with a swift movement she slid onto the lounge and laid back on top of him. Her scent got his attention immediately and made his cock harder.

Mark was stunned by the suddenness and the intimacy of her movement. He found himself laying on a lounge naked with his equally naked daughter on top of him and nestled against him. He could feel his hard dick pressing against her ass cheeks as she laid her head on his chest and began to talk to him. In a way it was very familiar and comfortable, his little girl sitting in his lap and telling him about her day. Yet at the same time it was extremely sensual because now his little girl was a beautiful woman, whom he had just watched as she played with her pussy until she dribbled cum all over his deck.

Diana was not so unaware of the position she was in. She felt her father's erection pressing against her and her pussy responded. It was wet again and she knew that she was going to do something about that before the sun came up. Her Daddy smelled delicious. So as she talked about what was going on in her life, a subject that was a little vague at the moment, she began to grind her ass cheeks against his dick.

She could feel his cock head against her asshole and it made her want him even more. She turned her head to his and kissed him, hard. She pressed her mouth to his and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Then she was shocked and relieved and grateful when he responded in kind and she felt his hands grab her breasts and begin to squeeze and rub her.

As Mark's hands caressed Diana's tits he began to pinch her nipples and pull on them. She responded with a groan and ground her ass even harder against his dick. Finally the passion overtook him and he rolled her off him and onto the deck. As she lay there on her back he crawled between her legs and began to kiss and lick his way from her knees to her pussy. He heard her whimper as his tongue made contact with her clit.

Diana's body was on fire. Her father was between her legs, kissing and licking her pussy and she could not believe the feelings coursing through her body. She wanted him to do everything to her. She wanted him to kiss her pussy, eat her pussy, fuck her pussy, make love to her. And that was exactly what was happening. She had a brief flash of guilt as she thought of her mother and wondered if she was betraying her. And then remembered that her Daddy wasn't happy when they were married, that Hope couldn't love him the way he needed to be loved-- with kinky sex and affection and intimacy. The things that Diana needed too.

Mark continued to lick and kiss his daughter's pussy. She tasted sweet and tangy and her juice was flowing freely. He licked her inner thighs, sucked on her pussy lips and gently flicked her clit with his tongue. "Is it good for you baby? I need this to be good for you. I want this more than you know but only if you want it too. This will change everything."

"Oh Daddy. This is wonderful. Please keep going. Eat my pussy. Oh please, oh please!" She whimpered as her father ate her pussy. It was the most intimate thing that had ever happened to her. Her pussy was tingling and her whole body was on fire. Her breath was coming in short gasps and her legs were quivering.

"Oh Diana. You taste so sweet. I love the way you are dripping for me."

Diana had fucked her share of men and knew she needed sex but it had always been transactional. Her emotions had never been engaged during sex. But they sure were now. She didn't know why but this was so different. She wasn't fucking her father, she was making love with him and there was no way she could hide her emotions.

Mark licked and kissed his daughter's pussy until her breathing got faster and faster. He could feel her trembling under his hands and he could feel the tension building in her body. Then she let loose a low groan and he felt her hips thrust upwards towards his face. Her pussy erupted and a torrent of hot juices flowed out onto his tongue and down his throat. Diana grabbed his head and pulled him tighter to her pussy. Her orgasm was intense and prolonged. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and each time her pussy spasmed she groaned and thrust her hips at him.

Mark lapped up his daughter's nectar. When her orgasm ended he moved up to lay next to her. Her eyes were closed and she was still gasping for breath. He leaned over and kissed her. "Thank you for that baby. You're an incredible woman and I want to show you that in every way I can. And I want to be the man who takes care of your needs. All your needs. The secret ones, the nice ones, the dirty ones. All of them."

Diana looked at her daddy and tears came to her eyes. He was offering her everything that she had ever wanted and needed. Someone who wanted to give to her, to love her. Someone who wasn't selfish. He was her father and yet he was so much more.

Mark's heart lurched when he saw her tears. "Baby what's wrong. What did I say? Are you okay?"

"Daddy. Nothing is wrong. Not anymore. Everything is right. I love you Daddy. I have loved you forever and I am so glad we are doing this. I don't know why but this feels so right. Will you please fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. I need you to come inside me. I need you to love me like this." She was almost crying as she told him her feelings.

He kissed her and whispered to her. "Of course I will love you. In every way possible. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you and I want to make sure you know you are the most important person in my life." Mark licked her tears off her face as her hands caressed him everywhere. He lifted her arms over her head and tasted her fragrant underarm and moaned deep in his throat. His cock surged with blood and grew harder and thicker.

He could feel his daughter's fingers stroking and fondling his cock and balls. Then he felt her shift her body and push him onto his back. She was kneeling beside him now, her fingers running up and down his erection and her head lowered to kiss him. She licked his dick from the base to the tip, and then her mouth slid over him.

"Oh Jesus. Where did you learn to do that?" Mark gasped.

"You'd be surprised what they teach in college these days Daddy." Diana said with a giggle.

Then she lowered her head again and began to suck on his cock. Mark lay there and enjoyed the feeling of his daughter sucking him. She was doing an amazing job. She sucked him deep, her lips brushing his balls. She licked and kissed his shaft. Then she sucked him hard, her cheeks hollowed. It was wonderful and he just enjoyed the feelings. He let his hands wander over her back and shoulders, and occasionally stroked her hair. Her big heavy tits, spectacular just like her mother's, his first wife, who left them both.

Then Mark was getting close. His cock was getting even harder and he was beginning to have the familiar tingle in his balls. He knew he was going to come and soon. "Honey, I am going to come. Do you want me to pull out? If you do, tell me soon."

Diana kept sucking her daddy's dick, letting him slide almost completely out of her mouth and then sucking him back in, repeatedly. He was close. She could tell by the way he was trembling. So she kept going and after a few minutes she felt his cock jerk and he started to ejaculate. He groaned and Diana felt him tense as he emptied his load into her mouth. She swallowed his semen. It was warm and thick and had a slightly salty taste to it.

Diana kept his cock in her mouth until she felt him relax. Then she pulled away from him and laid down beside him. He rolled onto his side and faced her. She looked at him, his face was glowing. "So I take it you enjoyed that Daddy?"

"Kiss me baby. I love you." She tasted like his cum, he tasted like her pussy. They shared the essence of each other and it drove them wild. Diana grunted and moaned into the kiss. She had never done anything so erotic and they hadn't even fucked yet.

He held her face in his hands, kissing her tenderly and caressing her soft, full lips. Then his hands were moving over her body, feeling her breasts, the nipples hard and erect. He rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples, pulling and stretching them. He moved lower, stroking her soft stomach and thighs. His hand moved between her legs and he gently stroked her pussy lips.

"Oh Daddy. You make me feel so good. So many feelings. You make me want to be dirty for you. Is that bad?"

"Baby, I need you to be honest with me about everything. I can't wait for you to be dirty with me. I want you to tell me exactly what you need, so matter how dirty or animalistic it is. If we're going to do this-- and we are-- we are going to do this right." They kissed again passionately, beads of sweat beginning to break out on their skin.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I have no control when you touch me. My body betrays me. I just melt. I want to be good, but you just make me feel too good." Diana whimpered.

"Then be bad for Daddy. Tell me exactly what your horny little body needs."

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm so horny. I want to be so slutty for you. Is that ok?"

"I love my slutty Diana. The sluttier you are the happier you make me."

"Oh Daddy, I want you to use my body. To touch me. To make me come. To do whatever you want. You can play with me anytime. Do anything to me." Diana said breathlessly. "I want you to FUCK me."

"Is that what you want little girl?"

"Yes Daddy. Fuck your little girl's cunt. Fuck your woman's cunt."

"I don't know baby. I think you are going to have to earn it." Mark teased her.

"Oh daddy please. Please. How can I earn it. Tell me and I'll do it." Diana pleaded.

"Show me what a nasty girl you can be. Come here and sit on my face."

Diana was beside herself. The whole situation had been so exciting. She had sucked her daddy's cock and swallowed his cum. Now she was begging him to fuck her. And now he was going to make her sit on his face and ride it like a slut. Her pussy was dripping again and her clit was throbbing.

"Come here, I want to eat your pussy again."

Diana scrambled to position herself over her father's face. She was on her knees with her legs spread wide and her ass and pussy were above her father's face. She could see his hardening dick and her eyes locked onto it. Then she felt her father's tongue run up her slit and flick her clit and she shuddered and gasped. "Oh yes, yes Daddy. That feels so good."

Mark was licking his daughter's pussy, pushing his tongue into her as deep as he could, and then sucking her pussy lips. His nose was buried in her pubic hair and his chin was covered with her juices. "Tell me what you were thinking about before when you were masturbating, slut."

"Oh Daddy. I was thinking about sitting outside naked. Then I was thinking about having sex with someone and the idea of them catching me made me even hornier."

"What do you think is going to happen when people see us together like this? They're going to think you are a slut."

"Yes. But I am YOUR slut." Diana replied.

"Do you like being a slut?" Mark asked as he licked her.

"Yes. It turns me on so much. The thought of people seeing me like this, with you. Oh God. Oh God." She groaned.

"Like that slutty picture you put on Instagram of you topless at the beach in Spain. We could only see your back but all I could think about was your perfect tits in the sunshine. How good your nipples would feel in my mouth. That got Daddy's dick very very hard."

"Did it make you hard Daddy?"

"Yes. Do you like that I get turned on by that?"

"Good! Yes. It makes me feel good to know that I can turn you on."

"Were you showing your tits off on the beach Diana?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Did people look at you?"

"Yes. Lots."

"Did it excite you to have all those people staring at you."

"Yes."

"You like the attention don't you. I'll bet it got your pussy all wet and you had to get a Spanish boy to fuck."

"Oh yes. Yes Daddy. They all stared at my tits and some of them tried to talk to me. I was such a tease."

"I bet you were. Did you go back to their hotel and let them fuck you?"

"Yes. A nice old Spanish man. He couldn't believe I let him have sex with me. He said I had the biggest tits he had ever seen. And he was very good. He made me come three times. I pretended I was fucking you. That's why I came so much. I pretended it was my own handsome daddy fucking me."

Mark was beside himself. His little girl had fucked a total stranger because she had gotten turned on by showing off her tits. "Do you think it's okay for girls to show their tits, Diana?"

"No Daddy. It's very naughty."

"What about you? You were very naughty the other day when you were running around the house half naked."

"Yes. But it felt so good. I wanted to show off to the other girls. I wanted them to see what a sexy girl I am. I wanted them to get excited and wet like I was. And I wanted them to touch themselves and fantasize about sex with me."

"Are you and Brooke together? Are you fucking? Is it a girlfriend situation?"

"Not really. It's just sex. I love Brooke. She's my best friend. But I'm not in love with her. And I'm not sure I would be interested in another girl romantically. Your girl needs cock."

"Does it make you feel sexy, knowing that Brooke fucks you and other men and women? Are you proud that your best friend is a slut?"

"God yes. It makes me feel so slutty. Knowing that so many guys have come in the pussy that I'm licking.... God Daddy, you lick pussy like a woman. No guy ever licks me like this."

"Are you proud that your daddy knows how to eat pussy too?"

"Oh fuck. Oh God, oh God. I'm coming Daddy. I'm coming."

Diana's orgasm was powerful. Mark kept his tongue buried deep in her pussy. She squirted again and her hot juice splashed his face.

"Oh God. Daddy that was incredible. Oh wow. That was amazing."

"I think somebody likes being outside where she can be seen." The sun was up now, and other houses were starting to emerge out of the gloom. The first walkers were out on the beach. Anybody could see them, naked, entwined, breaking very big taboos.

"I love it Daddy. It's so slutty."

"Get off my face now baby, and get down on the floor."

Diana got off her father's face and knelt beside him. She looked at him with lust and love. His face was shining with her juices and his eyes were filled with the same emotion.

12