Rhythm of a Dynasty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take this in your mouth, slut. Don't swallow. It's not time yet."

Diana looked down and saw her daddy's rock hard cock. She grabbed it and began to suck on it. "Yes Daddy. Yes. Fuck. I love sucking your dick."

She was sucking him hard, her head bobbing up and down, his dick sliding into her throat and then pulling back, his cock coated with her saliva.

"Ok, now I'm going to fuck your tits. I'm going to fuck the tits you showed off on the beach. Is that what you want?"

"Yes. Please. Please. Fuck me. Make me your slut."

Mark slid his dick between Diana's generous breasts. Her nipples were wide with light areolas and long nipples. They were tight and erect. Mark slid his cock between her breasts, his head disappearing from sight and then reappearing. Diana was massaging her tits and pushing them together. Her face was shining with desire.

"Do you like that, Daddy? Does that feel good?"

"Oh fuck. Yeah baby. That feels awesome. Your tits are so fucking soft and you know just how to do that. It feels like a warm, wet pussy."

"My pussy's so wet for you Daddy. I want you to fuck me."

"But we're right out in public. Do you like showing off? Does it make your pussy wet?"

"God yes. It's such a turn on. I'm so excited that someone might see us."

"You are a little exhibitionist aren't you. You are a dirty little slut who likes showing off her body."

"Oh yes, daddy. I would love that."

"Do you want someone to watch us fuck? Do you want to take video of us right now?"

"Fuck yes Daddy. I want to remember this for the rest of my life. But just fuck me!"

"Show me your cunt, baby. Show Daddy how wet you are."

"Yes Daddy. See how wet and swollen my pussy is. I'm ready to be fucked."

"Spread your legs and show me."

Diana leaned back and spread her legs wide. Mark's eyes drank in the sight of his daughter's wet pussy, lips shaven and a carefully groomed landing strip on top.

"God your landing strip drives me crazy, like you groomed your pussy just for me because you wanted to show it to me. "

"I have always wanted to show you my pussy Daddy. I always want to be your girl. "

He could see her lips glistening and he could smell her sex. "Tell me you love me and you want this. Because I love you and I want this."

"Daddy, Mark, Daddy I love you and I need your cock inside me."

He leaned forward and kissed her lips, softly, gently.

"Daddy, no, I can't take any more teasing. Fuck me. Now."

Mark grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. She grabbed his cock and aimed it at her cunt.

"Please, please fuck me, Daddy. Stick it in my hot little cunt."

"You want it, baby?"

"YES!"

Mark shoved his cock into her waiting pussy and she screamed. She screamed and wrapped her arms and legs around him. He began to move his cock in and out, slowly, methodically. Tears immediately sprung from her eyes. "Oh Daddy....daddydaddy daddy.... oh it's so good it's so...mmmmmm...so beautiful..... my daddy's inside me now." They kissed, hot and wet and sensual, her tears running into Mark's beard.

He began to fuck her, his cock pounding her pussy. Her cunt was stretched and slick and the sounds of their lovemaking filled the air. Mark reached down and found her clit. He rubbed her, his fingers making her pussy wetter. Diana's face was red and she was making wordless noises, urging him on.

Mark stopped thrusting, his cock buried deep in his daughter's cunt. Diana tried to move her hips, tried to force him to continue, but he grabbed her wrists and held them over her head.

"Diana. Look at me."

Her eyes opened.

"Are you still on the pill?"

"No Daddy, not for a few months"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Diana. Do you understand what I'm asking? I'm asking if it's okay to cum in you."

"Oh daddy, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll do better. Please forgive me. Please keep fucking me."

"You understand that I'll get you pregnant. I'll get you pregnant and it will be mine. Your belly will get big. Your tits will swell up. And our little love baby will be growing inside you."

"Oh my god Daddy. I'm safe today. You can pump me full of cum today.... Is it bad if I want a baby with you?"

"No, baby, no. It's not bad. It's a very big change..... But maybe I want that too."

"Daddy, can you imagine your daughter, your baby girl, standing in the kitchen, her belly huge, her tits full of milk? Oh god, I'm going to cum daddy... fuck fuck fuck."

She screamed, a scream of primal pleasure, and her whole body spasmed, her cunt pulsing and twitching around her daddy's cock. She arched her back and pushed her clit into his pubic bone, her orgasm intense and endless. She was sobbing and glowing, a female animal in her prime, mating with her natural partner.

Mark was still hard. His cock was aching. He knew that he was about to cum inside his daughter's unprotected cunt and he had no doubts. No regrets. He wanted this.

"Daddy I just had my period so we should be safe. I want you to cum in me. Please." she pleaded.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby."

"Daddy, I'm begging you, put a baby in me."

He kissed her as his orgasm started. It was a rush of emotion and ecstasy, an explosion of joy. It wasn't an ovulation day, but he could imagine the thrill of getting his little girl pregnant. Have her bear him a perfect baby. Even if today wasn't the day, there was no way she would get back on contraceptives while she shared his bed. They were cavemen. The way nature intended.

He collapsed, spent, and they embraced. He was still inside her and he knew she wanted it that way. He felt his cum leak out around his cock and onto the wooden deck. He kissed her, and they lay together, his cock inside her, their breathing calming down.

"I love you daddy" purred Diana, caressing his face.

"I love you Diana" he replied. "And you're mine now. You sleep in my bed. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy. And I want to be your slut, too. I'll do whatever you say. You can play with me, show me off, share me with others. You can use me."

"mmmm I love that you're slutty and I love that you want my baby. There's no one else who I want to have a baby with." Diana hugged him tight, her hard nipples tickled by his chest hair.

"Oh Daddy you smell so good. It always makes me horny when I smell your sweat"

He took her by the hand. "Come on inside. I want to fuck you in my bed, which is going to be our bed."

She grinned "Yes daddy, but I really want you to fuck me in my bed from when I was a teenager. Be really baddddddd."

He looked at her, the lust in his eyes burning.

He led her back into the house by the hand and into the master bedroom. He threw her roughly on the bed. "One thing you should know about being Daddy's woman is that Daddy likes to play rough. Can you handle that?"

"God, yes. Use me, Daddy."

Mark grabbed her throat and pinned her to the bed. "That's a good girl. Are you ready to be a mother?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm not ovulating yet but let's practice."

Mark slapped her face gently. Diana shivered.

"Harder?"

"Harder"

He slapped her again with more force and it rang out against the silent walls.

"Oh fuck Daddy. Do that again."

He slapped her on the other cheek and she grunted "Yeaaaaahhhhh."

Mark grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her head off the pillow. He slapped her across the mouth. The slap stung and Diana cried out, but her cry was a cry of pleasure, a cry of arousal.

Mark straddled her, his knees pinning her arms to her sides. He grabbed her face, her cheeks between his thumb and forefinger, and he forced his tongue into her mouth. She was helpless, trapped, his slave, and he felt himself get harder.

Diana was whimpering, moaning, trying to struggle against his grip.

"Mmmmmph."

"I can do whatever I want to you, can't I?"

"Yes Daddy. Fuck, yes."

"If I want to tie you up and use you. If I want to fuck your mouth. If I want to make you crawl around, naked and collared, like a little dog. If I want to make you sit in a corner and be ignored all day. If I want to share you with a dozen friends. Whatever I want. Because you're Daddy's slut. You're his slave."

"Yess Daddy" she replied breathlessly. "I want a real man. Who I can serve as his little breeding slut."

"And what does a little slut like you do?"

"SHE FUCKS AND SHE GETS PREGNANT."

"You're going to have my baby. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Daddy. Make me a mother. Put your baby inside me."

"What kind of a slut are you?"

"I'm a dirty, nasty, cheap slut and my daddy's gonna make me a mommy."

"Mmmmm we're going to get you on prenatal vitamins. I would put you on fertility meds but I don't think you'll need them because I'm going to fuck you all day and all night when you're ovulating. No underwear on ovulation days. No underwear any days unless you ask permission. Is that clear?"

"Oh yes daddy. Please let me be your dirty little slut."

He slapped her again and she groaned.

"You're going to get pregnant, and then I'm going to breed you again."

"I want that, Daddy. I want to be your pregnant fucktoy. I want to have a baby, your baby, and have my body change and grow. And then, once the baby's out, I want you to breed me again."

"That's my good girl. My good slutty girl. I love you so much baby."

"I love you so much daddy. I never thought I could be this honest with a man. It's like you love the good parts of me and the naughty parts."

"And I always will. Now, what does Daddy's slut want?"

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make me scream. I want to scream and I want the neighbors to hear."

He took his cock in his hand and guided it to her pussy. He pushed in, hard, and she was ready. She was wet and slick and his cock went deep inside her. He pushed her legs back until her ankles were beside her ears. "Oh fuck" Diana whispered. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

"That's right. This is what a daddy does to his little slut. He takes her and uses her. She's his slut, his property, his toy. Do you like fucking bare? No birth control?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please, more."

"Please, what?"

"Please fuck me."

"No, little slut. Not that. Ask Daddy for something else."

"Please make me a mommy. Please."

"Not good enough. What else?"

"Please. Oh God, please. I don't know, Daddy. Help me."

"Say, 'Daddy, make me scream, I want the neighbors to hear, I want them to know what a dirty little slut you've got, how you're fucking me, how you're using me, how I'm going to have your baby. Say that. Say it all, and say it loud. Loud enough for the neighbors to hear."

"Please Daddy, make me scream. I want the neighbors to hear. I want them to know what a dirty little slut you've got. How you're fucking me, how you're using me. That I'm GOING TO HAVE MY DADDY'S BABY."

"Good girl. Good fucking girl."

He began to thrust, to fuck his daughter. She moaned and grunted and begged. "Please fuck me. Use me. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Her sweat drenched the bed. He slapped her tits sharply, making them wobble roughly. Her nipples were swollen and hard, and he bit one, biting down, twisting, pulling.

"Ah, ah, aaaaaahhhhh" she was screaming, and he heard the sound of someone walking outside the window. A car drove past. He knew someone could hear them, but he didn't care. Let them. Let the whole neighborhood know.

He slapped her breasts, and she groaned. He could feel her getting closer, the heat building, her cunt pulsing. She was crying again. In animal pleasure.

"Daddy, I'm coming!"

"Are you Daddy's little slut?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm Daddy's slut, oh God, fuck, I'm cumming, oh God, oh God, oh God."

Mark fucked her hard, and her pussy convulsed around his cock. She was thrashing beneath him, and the neighbors would hear, they would all know, everyone would know.

She was screaming. Screaming his name. Screaming 'yes'.

He came again, shooting deep into her cunt. He fell onto her, spent, his cock still twitching, his cum leaking out.

Diana was panting, covered in her and Mark's sweat. Her hair was matted and her tits starting to bruise. She had never been more beautiful. She had never been so deliriously happy. Her breathing slowed and her face beamed with a smile of animal physical satisfaction but also profound emotional satisfaction. She knew that she could heal Mark and he could heal her.

"I love you so much daddy. I never knew how good it could feel to have a man, to have a real man, take care of me and use my body. But I'm your slut. I'll do anything for you."

"Then how about a massage baby."

"Oh yes. Anything."

Mark rolled onto his stomach and Diana rubbed his back. It was the least she could do for the best thing that had ever happened to her.

"You're such a good girl, Diana. I'm so lucky."

"No daddy, I'm the lucky one. You're the first real man I've ever met."

"But I'm your dad."

"And that's why it feels so right. We understand each other and we're going to help each other."

"Yes, we will. And now you're my girl and I'm your man."

"I am, Daddy. And I'm going to have your baby."

"You will. And I'm going to make sure the world knows it."

Her hands kneaded the broad muscles in his back. "I have such a big strong daddy. He can manhandle me anytime" she giggled, a surge of hormones from servicing her strong virile father flooding her brain. "Oh Daddy" she whispered and stroked her wet clit. She rubbed her warm heavy D cup tits against his back and he rumbled with pleasure. "Do you have any massage oil Daddy?"

"Look under the bed in the toy box."

"Oh Daddy has a toy box! What a naughty Daddy! My Daddy bought me my first vibrator and I love him for it."

She pulled out the box and opened it.

"Daddy has lots of toys. Oh look, a vibrating cock ring. Is that for your girlfriends?"

"Yes, I like to tease my girlfriends with that, and it gives me an erection. But I would rather get an erection just thinking about my little girl."

"That's sweet, Daddy. Oh look, a paddle. Does Daddy spank his little girls with this?"

"Yes, that's one of the ways I discipline my little girls."

"I'm sorry that I was so naughty Daddy. If you need to discipline me, I'll let you. I was bad and I know it."

"You'll be spanked when I see fit."

Diana shivered with pleasure. "Am I one of your girlfriends now Daddy?" A wave of fear and jealousy rushed through her.

He propped himself up and made eye contact with her. He sternly stated "No Diana. You are not one of my girlfriends. You are my woman. And you are my queen. WE will have girlfriends, and WE will have them come into our bed to amuse us when we want to. But YOU are my number 1. So you better start acting like it."

Diana felt a thrill go through her and jumped on Mark's naked back covering him with kisses. "Oh Daddy you're my King and I'm your queen. I want to be worthy of being your queen."

"One thing you can do is give me princes and princesses."

Diana rode another wave of emotion. "As many as you want. You're the best Daddy and you'll be the best Daddy for our babies."

"But in the short term you can keep going with the massage. And the tits."

Diana poured some oil into her hand and rubbed her tits. They were glistening and looked magnificent.

"Do you like Daddy's little girl's big soft tits?"

"You're perfect. I adore you."

He felt her love entering his skin as she rubbed her heavy sensual breasts against him.

He grunted with pleasure and then was silent, the only sound was the gentle slap of oiled tits against oiled back. Her nipples were very hard.

"Baby."

"Yes Daddy"

"You know we were pretty loud."

"Daddy you made me come so hard. And I love being loud when I come."

"Daddy loves it too, but I think our secret is out. Brooke definitely would have heard that."

"You're right, she would have. Maybe she was listening."

"Do you want her to know what's happening between us?"

"Maybe. We can tell her in our own time."

"Well I don't think we can hide it for long. And I don't plan on hiding it."

"Are you sure, Daddy? What about the taboo?"

"Fuck the taboo. I'm your man, you're my woman, and you're my daughter. And you're having my baby."

"God that sounds so fucking hot" Diana sucked on his earlobe and ground her pussy against his ass.

They heard movement in the hall.

Mark whispered "I'll bet she heard us, then came into the hallway to figure out what all the noise was, and then heard you shouting 'Fuck Me' from this bedroom. I think she knows, and she's right outside the door."

"What should we do?"

"Did you guys fool around last night."

"Yes-- she ate my pussy."

"Then she can handle it and is probably incredibly turned on."

"I just don't want her to judge me."

"Diana, she has probably heard you fuck a dozen guys, and she ate your pussy 12 hours ago. I don't think she's judging. She probably thinks it's as hot as we do."

"Okay, let's give her a show."

They heard a light knock on the door and Brooke's voice "Are you guys okay?"

Mark responded "Yes, honey, we're fine. Come on in. We have a few things to talk about."

12