Ribbons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jube?"

Turning, I looked at Derrin, then dropped my head and went inside as he showed me a bowl. I didn't really feel like eating, but I got one meal a day.

"Thanks," I managed, taking the bowl and sitting with him and the others at the table.

"What were you doing out there?" he asked worriedly. "You shouldn't be that close to the pillars!"

"I was just looking, I think I saw some storm clouds," I lied. "We might get rain later."

"We need rain," Erin mumbled as she ate. "The gardens are drying out too much."

"We're always short on water," Ian grumped. Ian was always grumpy. Always. Perpetually sour and angry, he was hard to be around at all. I didn't understand how he'd found a job with as bitter as he was. It didn't involve people though, just him processing trash.

They all made small talk as they ate the small portion of soup, but I just gulped mine down and went to my bunk, pulling out the book I had borrowed and was reading. It wasn't on the list of those I had to make a copy of, and for some reason that made me want to read it.

I couldn't focus, though, as I sat staring through the pages and thinking about what had happened.

And I would have to go back. The second he summoned me, even if I was at work.

How long until he did more than just touch me?

Would he force me to his bed?

He was handsome and powerful with a perfect body, he didn't want someone like me in his bed. He had dozens of beautiful women vying for his attention. He'd only done that today to humiliate me and make a point to Jace.

I was a no one, poor and dirty with nothing.

He had everything. At least, he had as much as you COULD have in this new world.

When it got dark, everyone went to bed. We had no candles here, no way to light the room at all. We had moved out most of the bunks in the small space. It was still crowded, but we only needed 8 beds now. I was actually alone now on my bunk alongside the front door. Anna had left the month before and instead of Erin taking her space in the bunk above me, she'd started sharing a bunk with Terrence. They'd moved her old bunk out and I'd slept alone in my little corner.

I was awake when the door eased open hours later and I knew it was Jace. He was the only one who hadn't already been here. I wondered what had happened to him, if Oren had beat him or made him do something horrible.

His hand on my bed made me flinch, then I went tense as he climbed into my bed next to me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded in a heated whisper.

"Shhh! You'll wake everyone, Jube! Be quiet, I want to talk to you," he whispered back, moving close to spoon me and put his lips right in my ear. "You saved me today, Jube... I need you to tell me who told you."

"I can't! Go get in your own bed!"

"No... I think I'm sleeping here from now on, Jube. I'm sorry he did that to you today, but he's probably already forgotten about you! He'll never make you go back again, ok? All that really happened was you got off, right? It was really good, it was hot. I liked watching it... feeling it when it happened. I've never felt it like that before. He was right though, Jube... I never saw you before. Not really. I see you now, though. I see you and... fuck, you're so cute! And your body is hot! So hot! You're not my little sister any more, are you? No... you're just mine now. I'm going to take care of you, Jube. I'm going to take care of us, ok? I have a plan."

"Let go, Jace! Go to your own bed!" I pleaded, trying to squirm away.

"STOP!" he hissed in my ear, holding me against him so tight I couldn't breathe. "You wake the others and you'll pay for it! Oren already told me I was in his crew now and I could have you if I wanted you! Do you know what happens to you if you say no after he said yes? I think you fucking know, don't you? Turn over here and lay on your fucking back and be quiet!" he whispered as he shoved me to lay on my back. "Push your pants off!"

"Jace, please!" I begged, considering yelling for help.

"Shut up! I mean, it, you wake them, I WILL punish you, then I'll tell Oren you aren't listening to him! Push your pants off!" he growled, shoving his own pants down.

Turning away from him, I gripped my pants, but just lay there unmoving as he pushed them down and shoved them off of me.

"Stay quiet for me, Jube," he panted, climbing onto me and using his knee to shove my legs apart.

"Please, Jace? Don't..."

"Shhhh! Be quiet, it's ok! We belong to each other now and I'm going to take care of you," he promised, hugging me close as he pushed his hips against mine.

Gritting my teeth, I turned to the wall as he moved closer, adjusting himself and pressing his dick against my labia.

"Oooooh," he groaned softly, pushing with his hips and pressing it against me. "That's good! You feel so good!" he panted, pushing his hips at me so that his dick poked into my labia again and again. He wasn't inside of me and I said nothing as I cringed at the wall. He grunted on top of me, shoving his hips and panting, his hands gripping my arms. "That's perfect, Jube! Ohh... that's so good! You've wanted this so long, baby! I wanna hear you say you love me! Say it for me, Jube! Ohhh... I'm so close! God!" he groaned more loudly, shoving faster and harder as his dick slid downward through my pussy lips again and again. "I'm gonna come!"

"Jesus fuck, man, be quiet!" Ian yelled across the room.

"No shit, at least we know how to be quiet," Terrence mumbled sleepily.

"Jubilee?" Derrin called, his voice sounding strained. "You ok?"

Jace clamped a hand over my mouth as he kept thrusting, grunting more loudly now. "Almost there, baby," he whispered in my hair. "You want this! You've wanted this so long! You have me now, Jube, we have each other... ohhhh... OHHHH! OH!!!!" he cried out the last, making me flinch and then grimace as I felt him squirt hot cum all over my pussy lips.

As soon as he went still, I shoved him off with a cry of revulsion and hurried to the little bathroom to clean it off of me.

It was dark, but I knew my way around the small space and I wiped away tears as I wet a cloth and found the soap.

I could hear the others out there griping at Jace for being so loud.

When I opened the bathroom door to go back to my bed, a hand closed around my arm. I jerked back with a whimper, but it was too big to be Jace's hand.

"Jube? You ok?" Derrin asked quietly. "This... that didn't sound like you? That's not really you? How you are?"

"Goodnight, Derrin," I whispered, patting his hand, then pulling away. Going to my bed, I felt around to find my pants, but Jace was still there and he gripped my arm. Pulling me back into the bed, he moved me to the wall side and curled around me, spooning me.

"That was good, baby," he whispered with his lips on my temple. "I can't wait to do this every night from now on, it's gonna be great! I'm working with Oren's crew now and I have my girl to fuck every night, it all worked out fucking great, didn't it? That was all you, baby. You did this for us!"

I hunched away from him, wiping more tears away. "Didn't they beat you?"

"Yeah, a little bit, but it wasn't that bad at all. I have an in now, though! I can work my way up! I just have to show them I'm an asset and start working my way up! It's gonna be great and now I have a girl too! Things are all looking up for me! Hold still baby, get some sleep. I gotta be up early and go in to work. You gotta work tomorrow too! Not as early as me, but you still need sleep."

I lay there forlornly, feeling gutted. He'd just raped me, at least for all he knew... and he thought that was ok. He thought that I'd allow that because of how I felt about him.

How I used to feel about him.

How was I going to get out of this now? If I told the others, they might hurt him and hadn't I done all of this to keep him from getting hurt?

After I knew he was asleep, I slipped out of the bed and pulled my pants on from off the floor, then slipped out back. You could never see the moon anymore, not through the ribbons. You could barely see the sun when it was out, the daylight was always dim now. In the night, the darkness was complete and no one wasted precious power on lights at night. You had to get along without it. We'd gotten used to it, learned to live in the dark.

Sitting down against the pillar in the backyard, I looked up at the sky and tried to remember stars. I'd seen pictures of them, but I couldn't remember them in real life. It seemed such a strange thing to miss, most people missed clear, bright, days. I wanted to see a starry sky again.

"Jube?"

Derrin's voice was nearby.

I listened as he sat down near me, but said nothing.

"I don't know what's going on, Jube... but I know that you didn't agree to what he just did to you. I know it. That's not you. Can you talk to me, please? Tell me what happened? Why he thought that was ok and why you didn't tell him to fuck off?"

I rolled my shoulders. "Why are you so sure?" I asked instead, wishing I knew how to ask him for help without also giving him hope.

"Because I know you, Jube... I know you better than anyone. You may have a crush on him and you'd probably let him kiss you... but you wouldn't let him do that before you two had been a thing for a while. It's just who you are! So something had to happen... something he's holding over your head or threatening you with? He wouldn't even look at you before tonight... He had no interest at all. Treated you like a little sister who annoyed him. So what happened?"

"I don't really wanna talk about it, Derrin. Sorry... I just don't."

"I can tell him to leave you alone? Make him back off? You could come lay down with me and he wouldn't dare lay a hand on ya! And I wouldn't either, Jube. I wouldn't take advantage or read into it. I know... I know you don't like me like I like you, but I would still help! And I wouldn't expect anything out of it either, I promise!"

"Thanks Derrin, I know you wouldn't. You're a pretty great man, Papa Saul would be really proud of the man you've become."

"Thanks, Jube. So... you wanna go lay down? Get some sleep? It scares me you being out here alone in the dark, so close to the field. Swear I won't lay a hand on ya, ok?"

"Thanks, Derrin," I agreed, letting him pull me to stand up and lead me back inside to his bed.

He let me in first, then laid down on the outer edge, as far from me as he could. He was a big guy and the beds were small, but he still managed to not touch me with any part of his body as he lay rigidly on the edge.

Turning over, I faced the wall, then turned to look over my shoulder into the darkness. "You can sleep normal, Derrin, I know if you accidentally touch me you're not being a perv."

"Thanks," he whispered, relaxing a little and not holding himself so rigidly.

I turned back over as his large arm brushed my back and his thigh pressed along mine. It wasn't overt, there was just no room, not with a man his size.

I did feel safe, though. He wouldn't lay a hand on me and he would break Jace if he tried.

I fell asleep relaxing against him.

It was Jace who woke us both in the morning as he shoved my shoulder. "What the fuck, Jube?!? Why'd you get out of bed and why the FUCK are you in bed with this asshole? You're mine now and I TOLD you what would happen if..."

"Leave her alone!" Derrin spoke loudly, sitting up and forcing Jace back.

"I couldn't sleep!" I spoke up quickly, afraid of what would happen if Jace told Oren I wasn't obeying. "He just helped me sleep like he does sometimes," I lied. "He has this way of rubbing my head till I pass out! I have a long day and I needed to sleep!"

Jace snorted, then sneered at Derrin. "She's not gonna fuck you, big guy. Not ever. Forever friendzoned, that's what everyone calls you. Because you are. No chick is ever gonna fuck a fatass like you."

"Leave him alone!" I told Jace angrily, putting a hand on Derrin's arm.

"You shut your mouth! You KNOW what will happen if you don't! You'll be in OUR bed tonight, you hear me?" Jace yelled at me.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ian demanded angrily, coming out of the bathroom.

"What the hell is happening?" Terrence asked sleepily, sitting up from his bed as Erin yawned and pulled a pillow up over her head. The others had left for work already.

"Nothing!" Jace snarled, glaring down at me, but stepping back. "I'll be back later! When you get off work, you come back here and wait for me! We're gonna talk!"

I didn't answer, looking down at my hands as Jace left.

Eyes swiveled to me.

Saying nothing, I got out of Derrin's bed and went to my own to pull my little bin out from under my bed. Pulling clothes out, I went to the bathroom to clean up and change.

When I came out, Terrence and Erin were at the door, he was kissing her goodbye and everyone else was gone.

Derrin was waiting for me outside and he fell in beside me as I walked to work. He said nothing, just walking with me all the way to the old greenhouse where the scribes worked now. He did pause at the door and look me over, then sighed heavily and opened the door for me.

I went in and sat at my desk, opening the book I was copying.

My boss, Rhonda, came over moments after I sat down. "You're early? It's good, though. Rangers from Columbia came in last night, whole shipment of singles they want transcribed. I'll be needin' ya every day till they're all done! Mick says he wants you on it, you've got the best hand. Oh, Fern also sent word, you're to be up at the hall at noon tomorrow to take dictation of the meeting. I don't know why, she asked for you, though. Carrie must be sick? She usually does it, but you're next quickest and they need it all notated and copied to be sent on to the others. Can you do that?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "I guess. Never done it before, but it seems easy enough. Just write down what they say, right? Make copies for all 8 other communities in our circuit?"

"That's it," she agreed. "Hurry and finish with that one, we have a LOT more to get done!"

I bent over my work and no sooner picked up my pen than the front door opened and Jace stepped in, looking around.

"Can I help you?" Rhonda immediately demanded, not liking her morning interrupted.

"I need Jubilee Tanesca."

"She's busy right now and..."

"I need her right now," Jace growled angrily, finally spotting me at my desk on the far side of the greenhouse. "Come on, Jube!"

"She doesn't have a lunch until 1 and..."

"This ain't for leisure, Oren Dutant sent for her! You want me to go tell HIM you wouldn't let her leave?"

Rhonda went pale and I jumped up, hurrying to the door. My heart was racing as I swallowed hard, trying to imagine what was happening. Was Jace just saying that to get me out of the greenhouse? Was he going to punish me for not being in bed with him this morning? Or did Oren really send for me? And if he did, why?!? What did he want?

Jace said nothing as he quickly led me through town to the old barbershop and right in. I was panting by the time we got there, both of us were, Jace had been hurrying so much. Whatever it was, Oren had sent for me and Jace was eager to do as he was told.

"There she is," Oren called congenially. "Come in, come closer, Jubilee. I had you looked into. I was pleased when I discovered your job and I did a little maneuvering. Got you into the council meetings. You're going to be making me a copy as well now, do you understand?"

"Alright," I agreed uncertainly. I couldn't see what harm that would do, for him to know what happened at the open meetings? Unless it wasn't an open meeting? Was it public or closed that I was transcribing? I hadn't asked.

"Good. Good girl. And you came so quickly, just like you said you would! I see you are still motivated, not chaffing yet. You still care what happens to the boy. Come here," he smirked, patting his thigh.

I went quickly, relieved he wasn't making me remove my clothes first. He was just going to try and cow me a bit, make me eager to work for him.

"Very good girl," he murmured, putting a hand on my hip as I perched uneasily on his knee. "She really is such a sweet little thing, Jace, I don't know why you never snapped her up! Cute, biddable, nice body... I can only imagine you must like boys. That so, Jace? You like boys?"

"No sir," Jace scowled down at his hands. "I like girls."

"Kyle likes boys, don't you Kyle? There's nothing wrong with it," Oren shrugged as 'Kyle' agreed happily.

"I like girls," Jace reiterated.

"Still," Oren shrugged. "Kyle's between boyfriends just now and it's been a while for him. Probably a week at least. He needs his dick sucked."

Jace looked up in incredulous horror and I looked away quickly, stunned. I could hear movement, but no one spoke at all as I stared at the wall, feeling sick. Was he about to make me do the same for him?

"Do it right and do it well," Oren called lightly, "or we put you in the glory holes to service every man who comes by today. They don't care who's behind the wall, they just pay to have their dick sucked. You balk at all and we strap you into the stocks. You'll get your ass fucked, but they like to punish in other ways too. Last man when had up there? We ended up having to take 9 baseballs and one softball out of his ass before he'd stop crying like a little girl... and he was easily twice your size. Man your size? The men who like that... they would love a go at you. Do better, Jace, you aren't even getting him hard! Suck it like you'd want yours sucked! Fondle his balls a little, finger his ass. Get in there, get it down your throat! Work for it!" Oren laughed.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. This was a nightmare! I could HEAR them nearby, the wet sounds they were making!

"Now, Jubilee... where were we? You were going to get me a copy of the transcripts. I want it by Thursday morning, do you hear me?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Good girl. You don't have to be afraid, Jubilee, you can open your eyes. Calm down. How about we go in the back room, let them have their moment, would that be better?"

"Are... are you going to rape me?" I asked fearfully as he stood up and led me to a door on the back wall.

Oren laughed, a low chuckle that sent chills up my spine. "Rape? Nnnn, such an ugly word. Here, right here, little one," he told me, sitting down on a sofa and pulling me back to his knee. "There now, is that better? You don't have to see the man you love being used so harshly?"

"I don't love him!"

"Oh! Well would you look at that, then?" Oren asked, pleased. "That didn't take long at all did it? You weren't even lying when you said it, you really don't love him anymore. That was very quick! Still, though... regardless of how you feel about him now, I expect you to hold up to your end of your deal. Anything I ask. You understand?"

"Yes," I whispered miserably.

"Good. Good girl. Finn, did those things arrive?"

"Yeah, got here late last night," Finn answered.

"Good, get them. Little one, would you like a shower?"

"A shower?" I asked, confused and surprised. There were no showers anymore, no running water, no hot water especially.

"A shower," he agreed pleasantly. "See that door? That's the bathroom and there's a shower in there. There are towels and a robe and Finn will have clothes for you when you finish."

"A... hot shower?" I asked, still confused.

"Of course, a cold shower wouldn't be very relaxing, would it? Go get you a shower and when you come back, you and I are going to have a little talk, alright?"

It had to be a trick, or joke. It was a cage and he was getting me to walk into my own prison.

No... it was a bathroom. A bathroom with a real shower and there even seemed to be running water. Testing it, I held my hand under the water as I turned it on, then gasped when it began getting warm.

123456...9