Ribbons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was a model?"

"Not literally, but she was always ready like she fully expected those cameras to start going off any second. She was so confident and self assured. She knew what she wanted and she went for it. That's how we got together, she decided in the 10th grade that I was her boyfriend and I just rolled with it."

"She sounds... like someone I would have liked to have met."

"She was amazing... but Jubilee? She doesn't hold a candle to you. I want you to always remember something for me, ok? She chose me and I loved her for that... but I chose you. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," I breathed, unable to suppress a smile.

Smirking, he leaned in and kissed me again, his soft, full lips teasing mine. "Little One?" he asked in a deep rumble, nuzzling my jaw.

"Mmm?"

"I need something from you today."

"To look at someone?"

"No... me. I need something from you today... now."

"Oh... ok. Anything."

"Anything?" he asked with another smile, teasing me with another kiss.

"For you, yeah. Name it."

"You," he whispered, his hand sliding down to the hem of my skirt, then pushing it back up to my waist. "I want you. Right now, right here."

"You have me?"

"Nnn," he chuckled, shaking his head. "Jubilee, I need you. I need to fuck you. You understand?"

Oh... Oh! I looked up at him, thrilled and terrified as I nodded quickly and blushed, watching his face as he watched his hands pulling my clothes off.

"You good?" he asked when he tossed my underwear off the bed to the floor.

"Yes!" I agreed quickly, almost vibrating with how excited I was for this moment.

Grinning again, he went up to his knees to pull his shirt off and my eyes feasted on his well muscled and tattooed chest. When he undid his pants, my eyes dropped and my lips parted expectantly.

When he paused with his thumbs in his waistline, I looked up at his face and he was watching me, his own face full of joy and adoration. "The way you look at me," he shook his head wondrously.

My cheeks went hot as I smiled, then sat up and gripped his pants, tugging them down. He laughed and rolled to his back to shove them all the way down, then kick them off. Rolling back to me, he leaned over me, still smiling as his eyes searched my face.

"Say it for me, Little One?" he asked softly.

"I guess I do like you a bit," I laughed and tried to play it off.

"Nnnn, say it for me. I see it, I feel it... but I want to hear you say it."

"I think I do, Oren," I told him, going more serious. "I've never... I've never felt that before so I'm not really sure, but I think that's what I feel. Love... I think it is. How do I know for certain?"

"Here," he rumbled, putting his hand over my heart again. "You feel it here. It consumes you, your mind, your body, your thoughts."

"Then yeah... I think that's what it must be," I told him, my face heating even more with the admission.

"Yeah," he agreed, moving closer and nudging my nose with his as he smiled. "Jubilee... I have been waiting my whole life for you," he whispered, his eyes holding mine. "I struck gold with her... but you're the diamond I've always wanted. I'm a blessed fucking man to have known love like this twice in my life... and now that I have you? You ain't goin' nowhere," he rumbled, then kissed me again as I giggled, my heart melting.

Thrills sang through me as he moved closer and I felt him grind his body against mine. His dick slid over my thigh and landed hard and heavy between my legs, making me want to beg him to get to it already!

I loved the soft words and the sweet sentiments, but he was driving me crazy!

Sliding my arms around his neck, I wrapped a leg around him and tried to pull him closer, urge him to move more quickly.

Oren chuckled, pulling back enough that he could see my whole face. "Impatient, Little One? You don't want to savor this moment?"

"You savor it all you want! I want to know what it is I'm supposed to savor!" I told him, wrapping my other leg around his waist and trying to pull him closer.

He laughed outright, a full belly laugh, then leaned in and kissed me again. "I fucking adore you, Jubilee. Don't worry... I'm going to show you everything you've been missing... but probably not in the next few minutes, ok? It's... been a little while for me... since I've been with a woman. I didn't think I'd ever find you and I refused to settle for less than my perfect girl."

"So you're saying this time might be quick?" I asked, feeling bold with giddiness.

"It will," he agreed, still amused. "But don't worry. We have all the time in the world to show you everything you never knew you loved," he promised, then moved me on the bed, jerking me lower under him so my legs were wrapped around his hips and not his waist. "And... it might hurt just a little the first time. It won't last and it won't happen ever time, ok?"

"I know, it's ok!" I told him breathlessly, all of me going so tense I was almost vibrating with excitement.

He chuckled again, then stroked my face. "I have half a mind to get up and go sit over there, watch you lose your mind enough to come and climb on me and figure it all out yourself."

"I've seen enough to know what to do, I don't have to figure anything out! Just cause I've never done it don't mean I don't know all about it! Stop toyin' with me, Oren! Please!"

"Maybe I like you beggin' for it," he rumbled with a sexy smirk. "That was fucking hot. Beg me to fuck you, Jubilee?"

"Please?" I asked him, my own eyes going glazed as the delirium rolled over me. "Please do it? Take me?"

"Ask me to fuck you!"

"Please fuck me!"

"You're fuckin' right I will," he whispered in a half groan, then leaned in and kissed me again. Moving up, he kissed my temple, then reached down between us to take hold of his hard cock. "I love you, Jubilee," he told me, his voice holding stress as he pressed the head of his cock to my pussy lips.

"I love you too!" I told him immediately, not even thinking about it or second guessing myself.

Grinning again, his eyes held adoration as he looked down at me, then he eased his dick into me slowly.

There was enough pain to make me hold my breath and go tense, but he stayed gentle as he pushed all the way in, then held himself there a long moment. "Fuck, Jubilee!" he groaned in euphoria. "You good?"

"Yes! It's ok, it's not that bad! Don't stop!"

"I ain't stoppin'... I'm just.. Relishing this moment."

Rubbing my hand up his chest, I watched his face, my heart feeling so full as he looked down at me in wonder and adoration.

He loved me. He adored me, even, and he was going to protect me. Not just me, but my family too.

He was a bad guy? But he was a bad guy with a huge heart and he was mine.

I was ready for him to show me the rest of my life.

1...456789