All Comments on 'Ricardo and Juliana'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding writing! Sensual, alluring, excellent descriptive language. The characters were all captivating and the sex was described with just the right amount of enthusiasm, without going over the top. 5 stars!

fittexanmanfittexanman5 months ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in this genre

perejohn41perejohn4110 months ago

Beautiful story. Unlike others, I found the ending classic! I have now read more than a few of your stories and continue to be impressed. Continue as you can.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

well written i suppose, meaning for people who are so involved there was very little or no emotion, did i hear anyone say "l love you"? sex for sex sake is cold,,,,and why the last scene? 4 women in bed. more is not more, its just piling on,,,,as written for frat boys, not adults. otherwise enjoyed the eroticism and declaration of continued involement with present partners and unnecessary commitments such as marriage. thank you..

goodwabgoodwab12 months ago

I can see why you have 7500+ followers. Terrific job. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars but a strange ending. Why involve new characters who we nothing about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The 5 chapters were so hot and would love to hear more as they progress with her new position and how the relationship continues to grow and become more explicit

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Great story. Wish there were more chapters, BUT---my active imagination does just fine, thanks.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

This was a fabulous read. Great sex, great story and enviable characters. Bravo!

♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" No jealous " !!! Emmm Shit story of bunch of fagot and nasty slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, VERY nice. This is the first of your stories I've read; I can't wait to read more!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent story and Characters. wll have to read your others

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your stories are way above average for LITEROTICA, and your use of uncommon words (ordure-really?) indicates a good education or you are really well read. That said, loquacious in this entry seems to be out of line. Online dictionaries say talkative wordy and such. You had them loquacious while french kissing. Difficult at best.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago
Loved the Story

As usual, with most of your stories I really enjoyed this one. I could not stop until the end. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep up the great work!!!!!!

Kitist02Kitist02about 4 years ago
Simply Superb

I enjoyed the flow of the story and the handling of the characters. It is well worth reading again.

The Costa Rica setting was masterfully done. I've not spent a lot of time there, but I enjoyed being there very much.

To Anonymous 6/21/18: The under table hand jobs are real. They're not frequent because the setting has to be perfect for it to work out. I know because I've been a party to several of them over the years both as a participant and/or as a witness. As for the noisy sex scene in the airplane, the aircraft was virtually empty so there were no witnesses. My companions and I have initiated a bit of under-the-blanket activity but we kept it quiet. But it really does happen...

Also to Anony 6/21/18: Try to remember that this is a story, not a documentary. Just enjoy it (and others) without getting too involved with the fanciful details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nearly Perfect

Nearly Perfect stated "very unbelievable they could do all that under a blanket and not draw attention". I believe. 1. It is fantasy. 2. There were only four people in first class. 3. Two of them are an elderly couple who set in the back of first class. 4. Kara and Randell set in the front of first class. 5. The elderly couple was afraid of flying and always took a heavy sleeping pill at take off and were out for the rest of the trip. 6. The elderly couple always had to be woken up when they landed and were still groggy. 7 The elderly couple were always so groggy, their son had to pick them up so they would get home safely. 8. There were only a few people on the entire plane since everyone who could afford to leave had already done so.

henrycarterhenrycarteralmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

The slow buildup of the story and has us wondering where it is going.

Then WHAMMO the story takes off, with all of the little nuances, the nude scene with Ricardo and Juliana, it is a fulfilling story. With the inclusion of the physical damage the island suffers, it is real life story; the bad with the good and the beautiful love stories. AND the beautifully written love scenes.

Of course, we need to have the story continue through the next generation.

Thank you for a beautiful love story.

HC

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Mr. anonymous “you got your facts wrong”

Is a real piece of work. It’s a story. Really, does it matter? Ever hear of “literary license”?

5 stars. But my question is: WILL THERE BE AN ENCORE? It’s to good to stop writing now!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Facts wrong...

Not sure how or where are you did your research, but your explanation of organ tissue rejection and retroviruses is completely wrong. Organ rejection is mediated by an immune response generated against foreign cell surface protein antigens. It has nothing to do with retroviruses. HIV is a retrovirus, Which is a virus that has an ability to insert it’s genetic coding into your DNA. that’s a totally different topic. So I’m not sure where you came up with that statement or proposition about their research. To a person educated on the subject, it sounds like a bunch of stupid gibberish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great one of the best

This was such a lovely story, great sex but nice plot also for a change Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nearly Perfect

Almost my favorite story, except for the under table hand job and the loud scene on the airplane. Happy with the sex part but very unbelievable they could do all that under a blanket and not draw attention.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME. I only hope this is the start

Loved the story. Impressed the way you started the story.

You took your time and built up the love and sex with Randall and his Mom.

I hope you continue the relationships with Randall and Juliana and have them marry with an open relationship between parents.

The sex was INCREDIBLY EROTIC. Wish i was there.

PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FANTASTICO

As always , M A writes a story that deserves a hell of a lot more than FIVE *****. The inclusion of the disaster relief chapters put a big touch of humanitarian feeling into the out come of one of her best stories yet.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you to the Literotica universe for its response to this story.

In response to the specific question why I named it "Ricardo and Juliana" and not "Kara and Randall" after the central characters, there are at least three reasons: (1) For Kara, the narrator of and the person who titled the story, it is meeting Ricardo and Juliana which changes her life and so it the pivotal event in the course of the story, (2) Ricardo and Juliana, as the owners of the nude beach, tie the story to the Nude Day theme of the contest, and (3) It may just be because they sound exotic to my gringo ears, but Ricardo and Juliana are sexier names than Kara and Randall.

noahbudienoahbudiealmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Good Story. Good character development and mostly plausible sex scenes (except the under the table handjob). The only real gripe I have is, why was it Titled Ricardo and Juliana when they are such minor characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not a fan. Turned into a porn movie. Sorry.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoalmost 6 years ago
Omg

Wow what a incredible story please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Winner

1st place in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue this story. The characters and their exploits are incredible. Thank you!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
WOW - 5 stars - wish i could give it 10!!

what a fantastic story. your best! and all your stories are great! i hope you plan on writing an encore - chapter 2 could be a lot of fun!!

666bent666bentalmost 6 years ago
Great Start

Actually, while you did mostly wrap things up, this would make an outstanding continuing story.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I have just discovered you, and am duly impressed with your skill as a writer. You have managed to blend eroticism with raw, mind bending sex, and it is hot as hell. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best tales you've turned out, in a long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8288 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...