Rich Bitch Games: Naked Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers

Simon increased the speed of his thrusting as she smashed the wand into her clit with reckless abandon. For Dani the only concentration would be the amazing feeling she was getting from the toy, not realizing that without the rough assfucking that she wouldn't be feeling nearly as powerful of a sensation. Even if she knew though, she probably wouldn't care.

Tears started streaming from Dani's squeezed-shut eyes as she was so desperate for release. Somewhere in her mind she realized that all of a sudden Simon had stopped while buried fully in her tight little ass. And she realized with a flood of warmth and almost a pulsing sensation in her guts that Simon was cumming deep inside her ass. The myriad of feelings coursing through her body at that point overwhelmed her and she let out a cry as her own release came.

She heard a grunt from Simon, thinking that was just the sounds of his orgasm, not realizing that she was prolonging it as her own asshole started to squeeze tightly around his cock as her pussy spasmed from her own pleasurable feelings.

Every nerve in Dani's body was tense and tingly, she'd had plenty of orgasms before but none of them, not a single one was nearly half as powerful as this one was. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her and it felt to the twenty-year-old as if her whole body was having an orgasm. It was both the longest, and most powerful orgasm of her life, and Dani only remembered that there was a world around her when she felt a complete emptiness in her ass. Simon had pulled out and she hadn't even realized it.

Dani also hadn't realized that at some point she had collapsed into the bed, no longer able to hold herself up. She had also let go of the wand at some point in the exchange as she felt it buzzing underneath her stomach. She thought about getting up, but she had no energy for it, her body didn't want to listen to her mind and she just laid there half on the bed, half standing, unable to really move from exhaustion.

She hadn't noticed that Simon had been around front and peeled the camera off the wall. She hadn't realized that he had gone behind her with it. Her mind barely registered when his hands pulled her cheeks apart. It wasn't until she felt something cold, metallic, and slippery against her asshole that she even really took notice of Simon's presence.

More pressure at her ass, but this time she knew it wasn't him. She let out a little yelp as her sore hole expanded then contracted around the metallic object. She was a little surprised when she still felt herself wrapping around the cold metal.

"That heart shaped plug looks perfect in your ass Danielle. It's probably a little big so you'll want to take it out slowly."

Dani sighed in resignation, one last humiliation as apparently she was being sent away with a buttplug inserted into her. A reminder of her torment that she'd have to relive later. She was surprised when she felt his hands worming underneath her cupping her breasts as he pulled her up from behind, getting her into a standing position.

She let out a slight gasp as the plug adjusted itself in her ass. "These really are some great tits, I would have loved playing with them, but I know I wasn't much of a conversationalist."

The girl didn't have the energy to scowl at him, and she didn't put up any fight when his right hand trailed down her stomach before finally brushing her pussy. A much louder gasp of pleasure escaped when his fingers brushed over her still sensitive clit. His fingers only spent a moment enjoying the soft folds of her pussy and the firm yet soft feeling of her perfect breasts before he let her go.

"Time to go sweetie!" he ordered. Dani was stunned once more, normally she'd be the one calling the shots on when to leave, leaving the guy begging for her to stay, but now here she was, a hot, naked, buttplugged twenty-year-old being told to leave. It felt like a walk of shame (something else new for her) as she gathered her sweatpants and sweatshirt and put them back on carefully. By the time she was slipping her flip-flops back on and checking for her valet tag, he was in a robe and moving quickly toward her.

"I said out!" he said as he opened the door and shoved Dani outside the room before slamming it.

Dani wasn't sure how to react to the whole ordeal. Her ass was sore, the plug was uncomfortable but she got more used to it with every step. She felt so dirty, so ashamed being taken advantage of like that. The worst part, she realized as she reached the elevator, is that she was probably still going to go home and get herself off again, probably with the plug inside...

--

"I don't think you'll have to worry about a thing Sebastian," Simon said into his phone as he watched the footage on his laptop on the bed.

"One can only hope," came the voice on the other line.

"You see the footage?"

"I did. Danielle really took the pounding like a champ. Hopefully she's learned her lesson from all this. If not, next time will just have to be worse. Thank you Mister DeCart, your payment is in your account, and I hope you enjoyed your bonus."

Simon couldn't help but grin as he watched again that moment when Danielle came.

"I sure did Mr. Abernathy. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve."

And without another response, Sebastian Abernathy had hung up his phone.

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers
12