Rich Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

"No, please fuck me hard. I want to feel your juices inside me."

And it started, he pumped me deep and hard, and I had one more big orgasm but not as intense as the one when he first entered me. Proctor laid on me with his penis still inside me and kissed me deeply. He then reached over, pulling Sally up and kissed her deeply. He said to her, "Thank you my wonderful wife. What an awesome gift."

Sally said, "I think we all enjoyed it, but you still have one more gift. Mary lay here. Proctor go get us some water."

Sally was definitely in charge. I found I liked that. As Proctor left Sally braced herself on one elbow, with me still laying unmoving with my head on the pillow and she wiped the tears from my cheeks so gently and lovingly. She asked, "Tears of joy?"

I couldn't speak but nodded my head up and down. She said, "Remember it is only with me."

I braced on one elbow to look in her eyes, "You don't have anything to worry about. Not only can you trust me, you can trust Proctor. I asked him you know, and he told me he loved you too much. I would never betray you or Proctor. You are in complete control as far as I am concerned. I can never thank you enough."

Sally pulled me into her, "We are going to be great friends. I think tonight we can get Henry up again. As he has gotten older, he is good for only once a night but with your help I want to get my butt fucked."

"Whatever you want, Sally. Just tell me what to do."

Proctor brought a bottle of water for each. We each drank. We put our water aside as Sally said to me, "Lie back on the pillow." I was still between the two of them. I lay back. Sally started rubbing one of my breasts as Proctor rubbed the other.

Proctor said, "I can't get over these."

They each rubbed over the nubs of my nipples that had not relaxed. I felt the electricity shoot through my body again and my pussy was again craving Proctor's dick.

Sally said to Proctor, "Get on your knees and give her pleasure."

Proctor knelt between my legs, pushing my thighs apart giving him room to push his mouth over my sopping wet pussy. I glanced down and saw the Sally was pushing herself on her back between his leg. She kissed the tip of his now growing penis. He had his tongue working up and down my slit. I was close to another orgasm. This was the first time I had never had a man lick my vagina. I began to buck my hips to force his mouth into my womanhood.

I twisted my body enough to see what Sally was doing with his penis. He was now fully hard. She had her mouth wrapped around his penis while he pumped up and down on her face. I heard the vibrator turn on and knew she must be pleasuring herself. Proctor was thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth while still giving me pleasure. Not sure how long he fucked Sally mouth, but she somehow knew that Proctor was ready. Sally slipped out from under him and got on all fours next to me.

She said, "Okay my husband time for your second gift." She handed him the tube of stuff. He knelt behind her as I braced on my elbow to watch, pulled the anal plug out, pushed some of the lube into her small asshole and then a liberal amount on his penis. I sat up to get a good look at this. Could he possibly get his big thing into her tight little bum?

He forced her legs a little further apart as she rested her torso on a pillow with her ass sticking up for him. He placed his dick at the opening between her ass cheeks and let it rest there for a second. I heard the vibrator start up. She placed it on her vagina as Proctor pushed forward. I was amazed that his dick so easily slipped into her about half way. I heard her gasp and then relax. He slowly pulled almost all the way out as he squeezed more fluid on the entrance to her ass. He pushed forward and this time most of it went in. He settled there, I think waiting for her to acclimate to the feeling of his penis in her ass.

I put my hands over my vagina and allowed a finger to enter my wanting hole. It felt nice as my mind was absorbing this erotic scene of this small woman taking Proctor's penis.

He started moving in and out of her butt. I could hear Sally moaning with pleasure. Proctor was all the way in now. With each thrust his torso pressed against her butt cheeks like he wanted it as far in as possible. Then she started bucking her hips causing his dick to bounce all around inside her tight hole. I was sure she was having a massive orgasm. And suddenly I was joining her with my own.

Proctor growled, "Sweetie, I am ready to blow."

Sally said, "Henry give it to me. Give it to me baby." He reached around her torso, grabbed both breasts and pushed into her even harder. He had to be very deep inside her as he ejaculated. I was amazed. I hadn't imagined anything like this. It was clear this was a very intimate of pleasure between the two of them. I knew I wanted more adventures like this.

They collapsed in each other's arms. After a long embrace, they both reached over for me and included me in their embrace.

I said, "Did you like Sally's birthday gift?"

Proctor said, "I loved it. My wife never ceases to amaze me. Thank you both for my gift."

Sally said, "I think a new Mercedes has been created here tonight."

After a long period of cuddling, we fell asleep.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers