Rich Bitch Widow gets Renovated Ch. 02

Story Info
Juan and his brothers finish the job.
5k words
4.42
21.1k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers

Comments and criticism are welcome; just be constructive.

I drank another beer, watching Margaret clean the cum off of her face. She was still drunk, and I was wondering how she would act in the morning besides having a hangover. I was prepared for her to throw me out.

I was on the couch when I saw her leaving her bedroom. She had put a robe on. Now, how she acted was important. I cleared my throat.

"I don't remember telling you to wear a robe. Now take it off."

Even in her semi-drunken state, her eyes flashed contempt for me. She hesitated momentarily, so I moved slightly like I was going to stand up. She stepped back and pulled the robe off, glaring at me.

I pulled her onto the couch and grabbed her tits, squeezing them till she cried out.

"Please don't hurt me anymore."

I laughed at her.

"I thought you liked a spanking; your ass was a pretty shade of red."

"I didn't like it. No one ever spanked me before; it hurt a lot."

I took a risk, wondering what she would do. I had visions of her calling the police. But I tried it anyway.

"I'm moving in tomorrow. So things are going to change. You need a man to discipline you; I feel your husband let you get away with too much."

The look on her face was priceless; her mouth sagged open.

"You're crazy. You can't live here. What will I tell people?"

Interestingly, her first worry was what she would tell people, not that I would live in her house.

"I don't care what you say. Tell them part of the deal is that I will stay here until the job is finished."

"What if I call the police?"

"For god's sake, you're a woman in her forties who felt like getting fucked by some young guys. Who's going to think you were raped. Don't forget there's a video of you getting "plowed."

She didn't have an answer.

"Now, make me something to eat!"

She got up without hesitation, walking quickly in her heels.

It was great watching her move around the kitchen in her stockings and heels, her impressive boobs almost overflowing her lace bra, and her panties pulled up the crack of her ass.

After eating, she cleaned up the kitchen. Soon she will be on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor.

We went into the study and sat on the couch.

It was time to set some rules. I told her to dress only in her underwear and heels and could only get dressed in clothes if she had someplace to go, and that had to be approved by me. She nodded her head and said.

"Just don't hurt me; my poor boobs are still sore from you twisting my nipples."

"I'm not making any promises, so don't make me mad."

With that, I took her hand and placed it on my rock-hard cock.

"Get busy. I want to cum."

Her body stiffened, and she slowly started tugging at my pants, freeing my dick. She was beginning to jerk me off; I gave her a few minutes, then started to push her head down. She was fighting me. This was not going to end well for her.

I held the back of her head, getting her red lips closer to my cock.

"You're going to suck my dick, Margaret. Now the question is there going to be pain before you do? Or are you going to suck like a good girl?"

With that, I pushed her head down; my pre-cum, smearing her face. She started sobbing.

"I don't like it. Can't we just have sex?"

"Don't worry about that, but first, you need to work on your skills, so watch your teeth, or you'll end up over my knee."

I forced my dick into her mouth, tears running down her face. She was slobbering and gagging, which made my cock harder. I rolled her onto the floor. She was spitting and coughing while glaring at me. On your knees. "BITCH." She slowly brought her knees under her, looking at me with fear. I stood in front of her, slapping her cheeks with my dick making sure to smear her makeup.

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there, or the handcuffs come out."

Her eyes went wide at the thought of being restrained. With her hands behind her, those beautiful tits thrust out. They were straining her lacey bra to its limit. I pounded her mouth relentlessly, spit and pre cum dripping on her black stockings. She was groaning and pleading for me to stop. She got her wish, "Sort of."

I took hold of her arms and forced her into the bedroom, dumping her onto the bed.

"Take your panties off and lay back. I lifted her nylon-covered legs straight up, hooking them over my shoulders. She groaned as I probed her slick cunt with the head of my cock.

"Please take it easy. I still hurt from this afternoon."

I eased my prick into her, looking down at her. I pulled it almost out and slammed it in, making her gasp and cry out for me to stop. Nothing was going to stop me now. Her head was tossing from side to side. I reached down and pinched her hard nipples until she tried to pull my hands away, squealing as I pulled her bra down and slapped her swollen tits.

I was trying to pace myself, but I gave up. I pulled out and rolled her over with her ass up in the air, framed by her garter straps tugging her nylons tight.

I slipped in and hammered away at her despite her objections. I was holding onto her heels for leverage.

She was moaning and gasping for breath as I pulled out, spraying her back with my cum.

She collapsed, yelping loudly as I smacked her ass.

"Why do you have to hurt me?"

"Because I like it. You'll get used to it; most women like it rough. Besides, you've got the perfect ass for spanking. Pretty soon, you'll be begging for it."

She stood up, I watched as my cum ran down her back, finding the crack of her ass.

''Can I shower?"

I nodded my head. I heard the shower running and thought I'd have some fun. The door was partially open. I reached in and took her robe off of the hook.

I jumped into her bed; it was much more comfortable than mine. I was going to enjoy this arrangement.

Fifteen minutes I heard the water in the shower turn off. A couple of minutes later, I could hear her muttering to herself.

She was standing in the doorway with a small towel wrapped around her, hardly covering her tits and just inches below her crotch.

"This is something a teenage boy would do: hiding my robe, so I have to come out like this."

"I'll let you wear a bra and panties to bed if they're skimpy enough, but if you give me any grief, you'll wear a corset and nylons for the night."

The look on her face was dread. She knew I was serious.

"Now get moving. I want to get some sleep." She turned to her bureau and chose a pale-yellow mesh bra and panties. Slipping them on, she climbed into bed. I expected her to question why I was sleeping in her bed; I could have four other rooms.

But she was silent. I rolled her over and pulled her tight to me, my semi-hard dick between her butt cheeks.

Because of the amount of alcohol we consumed, we slept until eight o'clock the next morning.

Margaret got out of bed first, looking beautiful in her bra and panties, her thick black hair in a French upsweep. I thought she would ask for a robe. But she was comfortable walking around the kitchen in her underwear.

"How about a cup of coffee?"

I expected her to say, get it yourself, but she said sure and brought it to me. I took hold of her arm and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard, and to my surprise, she responded by holding my head, our tongues finding each other. My hand went to her boobs, squeezing them gently, working on her nipples. She was moaning and started to grind against me. I gently put pressure on her shoulders, and she slipped to her knees. She was looking up at me with pleading eyes. She gingerly took my dick in her mouth, running her tongue around it.

"That's good you're learning now. Take it out and rub it all over your face."

Whimpering, she did what she was told, my pre cum making her look like a cum slut.

"Get on the bed and stick your ass in the air. You're going to get it "Doggy style."

"I will let you do it; just don't be so crude."

I snapped. "You don't get it; I will do whatever I want, and you'll beg for it."

Grabbing a bottle of hand lotion, I poured it on my dick. I slipped into her hot cunt with one stroke making her gasp and cry out. I started to pound away at her; she was grunting and trying to meet my thrusts. I was close to cumming, and yes, I didn't care if she did or not. I loved pulling my dick almost out and then ramming it back in, listening to her grunt in pain. Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer and dumped my load in her spasming pussy. I rolled over and noticed she was fingering herself. I ignored her till she sighed and climaxed, her body shaking.

After showering, I lay in bed watching the news. Margaret was fixing her hair, sitting at her vanity. Dressed only in panties, her boobs jutting out from her small frame.

Her tits were remarkable; they hardly had a sag to them. She must have had work on them. But you had to be crazy to ask a woman that.

I was waiting to see what she would wear. She got up and entered the bathroom.

I was pleasantly surprised when she appeared at the door. She wore a matching set of cream-colored panties, a garter belt, and a push-up bra that looked one size too small, but I wasn't complaining. Her tits looked like they were going to topple out. Her legs looked perfect in light coffee stockings and brown heels. She smiled.

"I hope this meets with your approval?"

"You look very nice."

She didn't seem as defiant as before; a little discipline straightened her out.

"I think a little housework is in your future."

She lost her smile.

"What are you talking about? I have people come in and do that."

"Not anymore. You'll keep the house clean, and then we will talk about some help for heavy cleanup. I hope you agree that it will be harder to work if your ass is sore, don't you agree?"

She stood before me, her toes touching, trying to look shy and innocent so I would feel sorry for her.

I'll do anything else. I've never cleaned a house in my life."

I just shook my head.

"You're going to do whatever I tell you. That's part of your problem. You need a man to tell you what women should do."

"I think you should start with a little dusting. Go into the pantry and see what you can find."

She was back shortly with a feather duster. I didn't think they made them anymore, but it was perfect for the stuck-up rich girl.

At first, she went about the room, not accomplishing anything. I had purposely brought a yardstick with me in case this happened.

"You might as well stop. I'm only getting madder."

She glared back at me,

"You're just trying to humiliate me; admit it."

I got up and told her to come over to me. She shook her head no and tried to look defiant.

"You asked for it!"

I grabbed her arm, forcing her to bend over. Holding her arms behind her back so she couldn't move, Forcing her over the couch. I started wailing away on her bottom with the yardstick. The thin nylon panties offered no protection. She was kicking and screaming, begging me to stop. I let up for a minute, still holding her over the couch.

All she could say was.

"What's wrong with you? It's not right to spank someone."

I gently rubbed her ass, taking some of the sting away.

I let her stand up, her eyes red from crying, her boobs almost out of her skimpy bra.

Smiling, I said, "You'll need a daily spanking. Now get back to cleaning."

I sat back on the bed, enjoying the show. Her ladyship tidied up the room and then vacuumed. I was getting some stirrings in my cock, watching her bending over, her sheer stockings pulled tight.

She worked a good hour, and finally, I gave her a break.

"It's lunchtime; what are you going to make me?"

She looked at me in amazement.

"I have nothing; I don't make meals. I eat out."

"We must correct that, but I'll order a sub for now. Get me a phone."

She picked up her phone and handed it to me. As I ordered, I saw her going to her closet for something to wear.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting something to wear. I imagine you'll want me to go the door and somehow embarrass myself."

"Oh, I do. Get a short robe out so I can approve it."

"This is so humiliating; you're making me feel like some dumb bimbo housewife."

I picked out a see-through black nylon robe that barely covered her fully expanded stocking tops. She was getting ready to argue when she saw me starting to unbuckle my belt.

"This is so unfair; as she looked in the mirror, her cream-colored lingerie was clearly visible, the short robe not providing any cover.

"You know Bob at one time, I thought you were a nice guy. Maybe start a relationship with you. I don't think you have any decent qualities regarding women."

I laughed,

"You were the one who told me not to expect anymore. You love being dominated; now get your ass over here."

She bit her lower lip and whispered, "No."

I jumped up and was across the room in an instant.

I picked up the yardstick menacing her.

"That wasn't a yes or no question. It was an order. Now turn around and bend over."

She hesitated; I swung the stick, catching her on both cheeks. She squealed and headed for the corner.

"Now, stand there with your nose touching the wall."

She had difficulty getting close to the wall; her tits were getting in the way, and she finally had to press them against the wall to get close enough for her nose to touch.

"I promise to be good. Please, don't make me stand here when the guy comes."

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"Don't move, or I will spank you in front of him."

I walked to the door, warning her not to move. I heard her sob, knowing she was in full view. The delivery man stood outside.

"You can come in. I have to get the money."

He was an older man, and it took a minute for his eyes to adjust. Then he saw her standing in the corner, trembling. He quickly turned away, not sure what to do.

"Here is your money."

I gave him a twenty-dollar tip; he thanked me profusely.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce Margaret to you. She is being punished for not behaving. Margaret, come over here and tell this nice man you were bad."

She wobbled over in her spike heels, her eyes cast down.

"Say hello to the man, Margaret."

Still looking down, she murmured.

"It's nice to meet you. I've been a bad girl. I didn't come when my man called me."

I thought I'd have some fun with her.

"Turn around slowly so our guest can look at you."

She turned around, her eyes welling up.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask your name."

"It's Ralph." he rasped.

"I'm interested in what you like about Margaret the most."

"Her breasts."

"Don't be so proper, Ralph. We're talking about world-class knockers or tits. Margaret, take off your jacket. Now, pull down your bra."

Tears running down her cheeks, she moved in slow motion pulling her bra down, her tits springing free. I wanted to show off. "Margaret, lean forward and shake those tits."

Her cheeks turned red as she bent at the waist and shook her shoulders, setting her big boobs swaying side to side.

"Go ahead, play around with them. She likes her nipples pinched hard until she cries. Don't be shy; she likes pain it turns her on."

His hands were shaking. He cupped her tits, lifting them out like he was weighing them, then rolling her nipples. He leaned down and kissed them, slobbering over them, her tits glistening from his spit. A moan escaped her mouth as she put her head back. I would have to end this soon; he would probably stay all day, not that I would blame him.

"I hate to break this up, but we have things to do."

I removed her hand from the back of his head.

Ralph was crestfallen. She had been holding his head against her soft tits. He turned to me at the door and asked if he could return. He was looking at her standing there in stockings and heels, her tits wet. It was like one of his many porn videos. He even offered to pay to screw her. I assured him I would call him. He left, knowing I wouldn't.

She went back to the corner without saying a word. I let her stay there for half an hour. She was getting tired. Every couple of minutes, she would bend her leg at the knee. The spike heels made it difficult to maintain her balance.

I sat at the table,

"Margaret get the sub from the kitchen and some napkins. And hurry up, I'm hungry."

She scurried into the kitchen, her boobs bouncing.

She sat down opposite me, her bra still forming a shelf. Her nipples pointed straight out, just begging to be tortured. I doubt she ever experienced nipple clamps, especially with added weights. It was too early to get that wild; there would be plenty of time to break her in.

We ate in silence. After we were finished, I told her to fix her bra and get back to cleaning. She was miserable. Usually, it was her giving orders, and now she was on the receiving end.

I had to go and check on some jobs. When I got back, I could hear the vacuum cleaner running.

The sight of Margaret wrestling with a vacuum cleaner in her underwear was priceless. Her stockings stretched tight as she cleaned under the couch. Her heels still on. She switched it off and stood before me, her hair falling from the French upsweep dangling about her face.

I took pity on her and told her that was enough for today. She sighed and sat down on the couch.

"We are going out to dinner. Maybe we'll see some of your friends."

The look on her face told me she didn't want to explain to her wealthy friends why she was with me.

I told her I had to return to my house to get my clothes. But first, we went to her room and picked out her clothes.

The dress I chose was black, short, and strapless.

"I'll have to wear a strapless corset, and I might need help fastening it."

"That's perfect; I'm sure you have dark stockings. I'll be back shortly."

The ride to my house was fifteen minutes at the most. I wanted to be back in time for the show of her getting dressed. Driving back, I got the worst feeling that the police would be there with her, crying that I had molested her. But my fears were unfounded. I could see her car in the garage. She had resigned herself to living with me.

She was in the bedroom with just panties on, struggling to hook her corset.

"I'm glad you're here; give me a hand."

I stepped behind her, giving her a light slap on her rear."

She flinched but didn't say anything. I finished hooking it and then pulled the laces tight. She squirmed. Saying.

"You know I still have to breathe. Loosen it up a little."

Instead, I pulled it tighter.

"I can't get inhale." She gasped.

"You'll survive, and it does wonders for your waist.

And look what it does for those tits."

She was beet red. She looked at her deep cleavage.

And said.

"I feel like they're going to pop out."

I felt like playing with her.

"Stand up so I can check you out. You need stockings on."

She picked a pair out of her bureau and sat at her vanity. There is nothing like watching a beautiful woman putting on sheer black nylons. She knew what to do, running her hands up and down her legs, smoothing any wrinkles. She had to stretch to fasten her back garters, her tits almost out of the lacy cups.

"Now, put your shoes on."

She slipped into shiny black four-inch-high heels. And walked to me.

"What do you think?"

"Taking your job was the best move I ever made. Now put your dress on, and let's go for dinner. The dress was tight; the material clung to her curves.

Watching her wiggle into her dress was enough of a show itself. I almost fucked her on the spot. The square-cut neckline showed most of her tits; she was clearly self-conscious.

"Please, Bob, let me wear a shawl."

"I will for now; just don't get out of line; I can change my mind quickly. Now get over here and thank my dick."

She knew better than to argue. She hitched up her dress and fell to her knees, unzipping my pants. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it gently. A drop of pre cum appeared at the slit. Her tongue flicked out and licked it off.

hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers
12