Rich Bitch Widow gets Renovated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me,

"Please don't ruin my makeup; I'll do anything you want when we get home."

"Careful what you wish for, Margaret."

I said, rubbing the end of my cock on her lips. I pulled up my pants. Now fix your lipstick, and let's go."

She picked a small restaurant just outside of town, minimizing the chance she would see someone she knew.

The food was good, with the waiter fawning over Margaret, taking every chance to stand beside her, looking down at her tits. They looked like they were trying to break free from her overworked corset.

As we were leaving, I heard someone call me.

Mr. Gray, it's me, Juan.

I turned to see Juan walking toward us. He had worked for me before going into business for himself.

I shook his hand. He smiled. Staring at Margaret's chest.

"I heard you've got a big job underway?"

"Yes, it's going smoothly. I'm headed there now, why don't you meet us? I am proud of the progress. By the way, this is Margaret Harrison, the owner."

She forced a smile and replied icily.

"I don't know what you'll be able to see at night."

I had a good idea of what they wanted to see.

Margaret walked as quickly as her heels allowed. Once in the car. She said with disdain.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I don't want him in my house!"

I laughed. "it's not just him. His two brothers are coming too."

She looked like someone had punched her in the gut.

"He gave my husband an estimate last year, and I told him I didn't want those people in my house, so we turned him down."

We arrived before Juan, and she hurried into the house.

"I don't care what you tell them, but I'm not coming out of the bedroom. Remember this is still my house."

She was scared and mad and unwisely poured a glass of whiskey and promptly downed it.

"Bob, I'll do anything you want. I just don't want them in my house."

"I'll make you a deal. I can't be rude to him. I'll show him around, have a quick drink, and send him on his way. Then I'm going to fuck you in all your holes, and by the way, don't change your clothes. I want to strip you myself."

She hung her head and said,

"Ok, just don't make me feel like a whore."

"That's going to be tough when I cum on your face."

I turned her around and cracked her on her ass.

"Have another drink; you'll need it."

She rubbed her rear while glaring at me.

I met Juan and his brothers outside and, in the dwindling light, showed him the new siding. We walked into the basement and then upstairs to the study. We all had beers, talking about work.

Finally, I told Jaun and his brothers what I wanted to do; they agreed and hid in the hall, waiting for my signal. We were going to give her the ride of her life.

I went into the bedroom. She was lying on the bed with her dress up to her waist. She was drunk but still had an attitude.

"Now, what do you want me to do?"

"Stand up and take your dress off."

She grimaced and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

Now, let's go into the study and have a drink."

She was a little unsteady between her drinking and heels and stumbled at the doorway. I caught her from behind and cupped her swaying tits. She yelped.

"Not so rough, Bob."

I smiled,

"Maybe Juan would have a softer touch."

With that, Juan and his brothers Jose and Carlos walked in. Margaret let out a scream and tried to get out of my grip. She was kicking and cursing.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM IN, GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

I wrestled her to the floor and pulled her corset down, setting those beautiful tits free. Juan and his brothers stood there grinning and then pulled her panties off and flipped her over, holding her hands behind her back and forcing her into a kneeling position. The four of us stood over her, taking our pants off and stroking our dicks. She got one look at Juan's cock. It had to be seven inches long, thick, and heavily veined. She started babbling and pleading with us not to hurt her. Carlos dropped down and started eating her out. He growled.

"There's nothing like rich pussy. It smells good and tastes good too."

She was moaning and couldn't keep herself from wrapping her nylon-covered legs around his head, forcing his tongue deeper.

Her head was lolling side to side. Jose was trying to kiss her while she fought him all the way.

Juan was mauling her tits, biting her red nipples.

He lay on the floor and told his brothers to lower her down on his dick.

She panicked, screaming.

"He's going to tear me apart!"

She was shaking as he forced his way into her tight pussy. Slowly forcing her to accommodate him. They bent her forward as Carlos put some hand lotion on her ass hole and eased his skinny dick into her round butt. Her scream of pain was cut off as Jose rammed his dripping dick into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as he face fucked her, covering her in pre-cum and spit.

He didn't last long, shooting his load in her mouth; she couldn't swallow fast enough, his cum dribbled out of her nose. Carlos finished; she gasped as he pulled out of her ass. Juan pounded away, stretching her overworked cunt. Finally, he came, dumping his load deep inside her. She just sat there. head down in a daze, cum dripping out of her tortured holes.

"I ain't never had a piece of ass like this. It's your turn, Bob."

I wasn't going to fuck her cunt after his dick had reamed her out.

I walked over to her; she was groaning in pain, her eyes closed. I touched her lips with my dick, and she opened her mouth, not knowing whose cock it was, and not caring. She began running her tongue over it. I held her head and jerked off in her mouth. She was so out of it that she gave up and began deep-throating my cock. Then she started pleading with me to stop. I was close to cumming; there was no way I would stop. She started to wipe the jizz from her eyes; I couldn't hold back any longer. I made sure I sprayed her face, covering her eyes. She made a soft crying sound and passed out. We sat around drinking. She was out for nearly an hour. Finally, she woke up and rolled over, trying to cover her tits and pussy with her hands.

She was struggling to get up.

"Help me, please?" she implored. I can't do it anymore; I hurt all over."

Juan pulled her up to her knees. Her tits swinging freely.

"It's time for a cum bath."

We stood around her, jerking off while she pleaded with us to stop. One by one, we drenched her face and tits with cum.

They left, and Margaret collapsed in a puddle of cum; she had given up. I took pity on her and wiped her eyes so they wouldn't stick together. I got some cum on my finger; I wiped it clean in her hair. A little more wouldn't hurt.

I went to bed watching the end of a game. Her crying had stopped, and I could only guess she was asleep. She had better get a good night's sleep; she would have to clean that floor tomorrow.

12