All Comments on 'Rich has an Adventure Ch. 02'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Want to hear about the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

after reading this beautiful story , i am as usual wishing to read more . i'm trans and really thankful for your sensitivity in telling rachel's story. wishing you the best.

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
So beautiful

You have a gift Jackie . I like the way you set out your stories and yes your good with trans .. I like it thank you I would like to hear about the wedding and honeymoon .. To hugs hun Dawn xx

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
wonderful

I just can't wait to read more about Rachel and Sarah and her friends .. you are such a good writter that I hung on every word .. congrats for being so damned gifted ..

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 5 years ago
wonderful writer

This flows very nicely, and the subject matter is one close to my heart ( and wardrobe)!It's fairy tale-ish; all nice and smooth sailing without any conflict. I really want to read that Rachel had her phone on "record" when she was pulled over by the cop, and when she was called in Mr. Lopez's office. Then the story would have some interesting speed bumps!!

Melinda

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It would be 5*...

... but for the being forced to suck dick. She should have told them no.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Amazing Happiness!

I'm astonished at the hostility of the police and Sarah's father! Blowjobs for any one in power of an important post! It almost seems like this story took place in the state of Ohio! A young trans lady, you tube, lived in that state and she told of the horrors she as a trans woman had to go thru! Totally homophobic state! I'm glad Sarah and Rachel will be married! I'm wondering next if Rachel will get herself some breast implants??? I'm betting she will.... knowing Rachel doesn't want to be Richard anymore!

Nice writing jackie_em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the happy end was a tad too rosy for my taste, I liked how you made the kind of harrasment and repression a part of your story. And of course it is fun and joy to follow Rachel on her way, guided and protected by so many loving girls and women.

And another thing is, how Rachel doesn't get forced under a label, gender fluid, her own kind. And how you tell her story so lightly, couldn't stop reading it.

Thanks for that, hope you keep writing the good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous