Rich has an Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers

At the end of the school year, Kelly decided to throw a pool party. I found I was invited, but as Rachel.

"How am I supposed to come to a pool party as Rachel?"

"We'll just have to do some careful shopping."

Kelly helped me find some thong gaff panties that hid my dick very well, then she found a two piece that would cover the panties and cover my breast forms well enough so it wouldn't be obvious that I didn't have real boobs. I was skeptical, until we got the stuff and she had me try them on. It was hard to believe, but you couldn't tell that I had boy parts.

"You know, Rachel, maybe you should wear the gaff panties all the time. They do a much better job of hiding your junk."

"I don't know if I should."

"You could wear some sexy jeans that show off your cute butt."

"I thought you and Sarah wanted me in skirts."

"As long as you look like a girl, I like it."

"I'll think about it."

"And get some medical adhesive for your breast forms."

"You mean glue them to my chest?"

"There's adhesive remover for that, and besides it usually doesn't hold for much more than a day."

"I feel weird about having boobs that don't come off when I take my bra off."

"You could wear sexier tops."

"Right, like I'm really looking to attract guys."

"Just do it for the pool party. After that, it's all your decision."

So I wore the gaff panties and a two piece swim suit to the pool party, and had my boobs glued to my chest. It felt strange at first, but I quickly got used to it, and even in a swim suit I looked like a girl. Suzanne, Sarah, Julie, and I were there along with a few other girls and some guys. The guys seemed to spend a lot of time trying to get somewhere with the girls, including me.

"Sorry, but I'm not much into guys."

"Shit, just my luck to want to hook up with a lezzie."

"It happens, but there's other women here who might be interested."

"You know, maybe you just never met the right guy. Why don't you give me a chance to show you what it could be like with a real man."

"Thanks for your kind offer, but I'm perfectly happy just as I am."

At that, Sarah leaned over and kissed me. "I'm happy with you just as you are too."

The guy left in disgust and I guess he spread the word, since not so many guys bothered either of us after that. Later on, Julie came over to check on us. Another guy came up to Julie while she was talking to us.

"Julie, baby, whatever happened to your nerdy brother? Haven't seen him around in a while."

"He got himself a girlfriend and he's been tied up with her a lot."

"Him? With a girl? That's hard to believe."

"She's changed him. You wouldn't even recognize him anymore."

"Shit. What kind of a girl would be interested in that goofus?"

"Someone who saw things in him that he never saw in himself."

"She got my sympathy. That's all I can say."

"Based on what I've seen, she seems pretty happy."

Clearly, even though I now dressed as Rachel all the time, lots of folks hadn't caught on to it. I was happy about that, since most of the people who didn't know were the ones most likely to give me shit about it. After the party, I drove Sarah home, and she invited me in. I was still in my swim suit with a pool wrap that didn't hide much of anything.

Sarah's father was leaving with his wife as we arrived. He saw me and smiled. "Nice."

Sarah's mother looked at us sternly. "No hijinks now, girls."

"No, mom. It'll just be us - no boys and no beer."

We went to her room. With her parents gone and Suzanne still out, we had lots of privacy. Sarah wanted to see my breasts, now that they were affixed to my chest. I took off my top and she reached out and began to stroke them. I know there were no nerve endings in that silicon, but somehow it still turned me on, and it seemed to turn Sarah on, too.

"Rachel, you need to keep those on all the time. I only wish you had real boobs I could play with."

"That ain't gonna happen. You're gonna have to be satisfied with these."

Sarah kissed me as she played with my boobs. "That's too bad."

I took off Sarah's bikini top, which covered a lot less than my top, and massaged her real boobs as she caressed my fake ones. We kissed as we played with each other's boobs, then Sarah slid down and kissed one of my boobs. It made no sense at all, but her kissing my boob made me all tingly. I kept fondling her breasts as she kissed mine.

After a little bit, I got my chance and began to kiss and lick her boobs. As I've said, Sarah is a small b cup, but I love her sweet little breasts, and love to lick, kiss, and suck on them. I reveled in it and kept making love to her boobs until she had her first orgasm. She moaned and writhed under me as I tried to show her how much I liked her titties.

After she came, we both shed our swim suit bottoms. I was going to take off the gaff panties, but Sarah wanted me to keep them on a little longer.

"It's almost like you're a real girl - even down there."

"I like what I am down there."

"So do I, especially when you put that thing in me, but it's nice to imagine and pretend a little bit."

"You like having your pussy licked, and I enjoy licking it. Did you really want to lick a pussy?"

"I don't know. I might. Do you think Julie would like to do a threesome?"

"You mean my sister?"

"Don't get all hung up on the incest thing. Just pretend she's another cute girl."

"I don't know that she'd want to do that."

"Why don't we find out?"

With that Sarah grabbed her phone and called Julie. "Hey, Jules, Rachel and I are at my place having some fun and wanted to see if you'd like to join the fun. No one else is here. It would just be us three."

Sarah listened on the phone, said goodbye, then turned and kissed me. She'll be here in a few minutes."

"Did she understand what you're suggesting?"

"Yeah. She said she's not interested in any one-on-one with you, but a threesome is fine."

Sarah and I kissed and cuddled for about ten minutes, until Julie showed up. We were both topless when we went downstairs to let her in. Julie seemed a little surprised, but quickly doffed her top and hugged Sarah. They sort of squirmed a bit, letting their boobs rub against each other. Julie then turned and kissed me letting her real boobs meet my fake ones.

"Those are kind of nice, Rachel. You should keep those glued on all the time."

So now I had Kelly, Sarah, and Julie wanting me to have boobs all the time, even if they're just fake ones glued on. We went back up to Sarah's room, disrobing and gathering our clothes along the way. Sarah still wanted me to keep the gaff panties on, but apart from that, all three of us were quickly naked and in bed together.

After a lot of kissing and touching, we had Sarah licking Julie's pussy, while I licked Sarah's. Pretty quickly both women came and they switched places, with Julie licking Sarah while I licked my sister's pussy. It seemed real weird at first, then it was just me licking a pussy as I normally did with Sarah. When Julie came, it was so hard, she squirted.

"Damn, Rachel, you're good. I may need you to do that more often."

"There's a price for that, and you two have both gotten off twice, but I haven't"

Sarah rolled me onto my back and pulled off my panties, letting my cock spring free. Sarah mounted me in reverse cowgirl and Julie moved around and they began to kiss and play with each other's boobs as Sarah fucked me. I blew my load in Sarah, then she spoke.

"Time to change positions again, just as soon as Rachel recovers."

I got hard amazingly quickly as Julie mounted me in straight cowgirl, as Sarah came around and sat on my face. They kissed and played with each other's boobs as I ate my cum out of Sarah's pussy as my sister fucked me. I shot a huge load of cum in Julie's cunt, as Sarah came again from my tongue.

We switched again, and Julie laid on her back as I ate her out again, and Sarah got behind me with her strap-on and fucked my ass. I'd been in a threesome with Sarah and Ben, but this was heavenly, even if my sister was the third person. We shifted partners and positions, always keeping all three of us involved, until we were so tired, we couldn't fuck anymore.

"Damn, Rachel. I swear, if you weren't my sister, I'd be trying to steal you away from Sarah."

"Julie, you know I have no intention of turning loose of Rachel."

"Then let's do another threesome again soon."

We all dressed and Sarah walked Julie and I to the door, kissing us both passionately before we left. We stepped outside, and Julie turned to me.

"After all that, I think I deserve a goodnight kiss from you too."

At that point, I was almost numb, and kissed Julie passionately for a couple of minutes before we each drove home. I had my swim suit on but pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee before going in my house. My father was up, but facing away from the door and never turned around. I quickly headed to my room.

Sarah invited Julie for a few more threesomes over the next few weeks. It wasn't all the time, but occasionally. Even though I was sexual with my sister in the threesome, we never had any sexual contact outside that. I don't know, I guess I felt that if it was something Sarah and both did it was okay, but outside of that was cheating on her.

...

I began my summer job at Mr. Lopez's company. I say his company, it was where he worked. He was a senior vice president, but did not own the place, though he had a lot of clout. Given my course work in finance, statistics, economics, and math, I was a pretty good number cruncher, so I was put in the finance department.

I seemed to get a lot of disdain from some of the men who worked there, particularly the older ones. I wasn't sure if it was because they knew I was a boy dressed as a girl, or if they disliked a female in that area. In a way, it was good, because they cut me no slack whatsoever. I was assigned to update one report, based on a spreadsheet built off some statistical reports.

They gave me a copy of the spreadsheet along with the current month's stat report. There was no explanation of where the numbers on the spreadsheet came from in the report. I got the prior month's report and studied it to see which stats were entered in the spreadsheet and where. I double checked and updated the spreadsheet and from it the resulting management report.

I checked against some prior month's reports to make sure everything was copacetic, then submitted it. Okay, with everything I had to do, it probably took me two or three times as long as it would have taken someone who was familiar with it all, but I got it done and correctly. I did a little more work to understand what the numbers meant and how it affected the company.

Without even checking my work, my finance boss asked me to present the results to upper management. I feel pretty sure he thought I was going to fall on my face and he'd be rid of me. Instead, management seemed pleased with what I'd done and praised my work to my boss. It wasn't so much that the work itself was exceptional, but that someone with no background had produced it and done it well. At that point I seemed to face more jealousy from the other folks in that area.

"So, we have a hotshot little girl in here trying to take our jobs and leap past us."

"This is a summer job. In a couple of months I'll be gone. I'm going back to school in the fall, not taking a permanent position here."

My supervisor sat down with me. "When you came here, I thought you were someone with no qualifications that Lopez hired because she was cute. Maybe one of his girlfriends?"

"I've been dating his daughter and tutoring her in math."

"Dating his daughter? I thought that a female who was into other women would dress more masculine."

"She likes me to dress like this, and I'm comfortable with it. More business-like anyhow."

I seemed to get a grudging respect from my boss, even though many of the others in the area were suspicious of me. It was clear that I knew something about what I was doing, even if they were resentful. And after the management presentation that had gone well, no one wanted to be openly hostile. Things seemed to go well, then I was called to Mr. Lopez's office.

"Please, have a seat, Rachel."

He had quite a nice office, large, with nice furniture. He had a desk, along with a small meeting table and four chairs around it, and three nicely padded chairs in front of the desk and what appeared to be a comfortable leather chair behind it. It was obvious that he was an important man in the company, though I'd known that already.

"I offered you this job because I was very pleased with how you helped my daughter with her math class."

"She was almost failing when I started to tutor her, and she ended up with a B- for the semester."

"Indeed she did. And you said you were not being paid to help her."

"I wasn't being paid."

"No, instead you made my daughter your girlfriend."

"Where did you hear...?"

"Did you think you could talk about a member of my family around this company and not have it get back to me?"

"It was an offhand comment. It was never meant to hurt her in any way."

"I thought she was a good girl, and that she liked boys. Not that I thought that Ben kid was right for her."

"Sir, you misunderstand."

"You used your position as her tutor to lead her into homosexuality."

"I didn't begin to tutor her in math until after we had some mutual interest."

"I thought you were a decent person and appreciated what I'd done for you."

"I do appreciate you getting me a summer job here."

"And you've shown that appreciation by turning my little girl into a rug muncher."

"That's not quite how it is."

"Then maybe you could explain it."

"I can't really."

"I could have you fired from your position here."

"If that's what you have to do, then I'm glad I had this opportunity."

"The problem being that you've done well enough in your job that it would seem petty and vindictive if I did."

"I've done the best I can while I've worked here."

"And it's just a matter of weeks before the summer is over anyhow."

"Then you're not..."

"I liked you, and that was my mistake. Now you're going to make some things up to me."

"What do you mean? What do you want me to do?"

He rolled his chair back slightly from his desk and turned it to the side. "Come over here - in front of me."

I got up on shaky knees and walked over to him.

"Get down on your knees."

I got down on my knees, knowing what he was going to do next.

"Unzip my pants, take it out, and suck it. If you can get my daughter to do perverted things, then you'll do things for me."

He wore very nice and expensive suit pants, and had a matching suit coat hanging nearby. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was pretty average in size, I guess. Not that I was much judge, having seen my own, Ben's and that cop's. I suppose if I'd looked at other guy's equipment in the locker room, I'd have been a better judge, but I never really looked.

He was already hard and there was a drop of fluid at the tip. I leaned forward and took it between my lips. Seriously, it's not like I had much experience with this, but I guess I learned something in having to blow the cop. I closed my eyes, imagined myself somewhere else, and began fucking my mouth with his cock.

I got him most of the way in, and kept up a steady rhythm, and could hear very quiet moans from him as I did that. He didn't really last that long, and pretty quickly, he grabbed my head and held it tight while cumming in my mouth.

"Clean it off good. Don't let any drip onto these pants. Understand?"

I pulled back a bit and swallowed his cum, then worked my way back off his dick, trying to clean it as I did. It popped free and he quickly tucked it back in his boxers, and zipped back up.

"Now get back to work, and if you breathe one word of what happened to anyone, you'll be on the street so fast, you won't know what hit you."

I got up, smoothed my skirt down and quickly left. I quickly stopped in a bathroom, where I found my lipstick was slightly smeared, and makeup slightly smudged. I fixed my makeup before I went back to my work area. I was upset and wanted to cry or shriek, but returned to my cubical and my work. I was sitting there when I got a call from Sarah on my cell phone. She never called me at work, always texting instead. I got up and moved some place more private as I answered. She was weeping as she spoke to me.

"Rachel, my father said you're no longer allowed in the house, and I can't see you any longer."

"Sarah, baby, I'm sorry. He called me to his office but he didn't say anything about that."

"I don't understand what happened."

"I'm afraid it's my fault. I made a passing comment around here about you being my girlfriend."

"Well I am, and you're my girlfriend."

"Your father went off about me luring you into a depraved lesbian relationship."

"It's not lesbian. You don't even have a pussy."

"I wasn't sure what was worse, to let him think I was lesbian or to out myself as cross dressing."

"I don't want to stop seeing you, Rachel."

"And I don't want to stop seeing you."

"It's worse though. A while back I told my dad I wanted to visit England."

"What's wrong with that?"

"He's sending me there - today, and I won't be back until school starts again."

"Sarah, I love you, and when you get back, we'll find some way, I swear it."

"He bought my ticket and had my mother pack my bags, I leave for the airport in five minutes. We won't even get a chance to say goodbye."

"Please try to enjoy yourself and have a safe trip."

"I'm going to miss you so much, Rachel."

"And I'll miss you horribly - but stay safe. We'll work this out somehow."

"Mother tells me I have to go, I wish I didn't."

Sarah was still sobbing as she hung up, and by that time I was crying too. I wiped my eyes and went to fix my makeup again, before returning to my cube. I know I worked that afternoon, but I felt like I was in a daze the whole time. I seemed to be on autopilot the whole time. I kept my tears under control while I worked, but when quitting time came, I gathered my stuff and rushed from the place, weeping as I went.

I don't know how I made it home. I drove while crying the whole time. By the time I got there, my face was a total mess. I went to my room, shut the door, and threw myself on the bed and sobbed. Maybe an hour later, Julie came in my room and saw me. She quickly came over, sat on the bed, and tried to console me.

"Rachel, what's the matter?"

I explained the whole saga of Sarah and her father, omitting the fact that he made me suck him off. She got me to sit up and had me rest my head on her shoulder, after wiping my face with a tissue. My makeup had run terribly and my face must have been a real mess. Julie stroked my head and listened to my story.

"He's a bastard, Rachel. So what are you going to do about it?"

"Sarah has already flown to London, and I have a few more weeks of work before school resumes. I'll do something once she's back and I'm not working for his company anymore."

"Most of the time, you were dressing as Rachel for Sarah. Are you going to keep doing that?"

"I never even thought about that. It seems natural being Rachel."

"I know Kelly likes you to dress for girl's outings on the weekend, but during the week..."

"I was hired as Rachel. That's the name I put on my employment app."

"So what would happen if you went in as Rich?"

"They might fire me, but even if they didn't I'd get a lot of shit about how I dressed as Rachel."

"Do you even want to go back to being Rich?"

"I don't know who I am anymore. Am I Rich? Am I Rachel? Which do I want to be?"

"You've been a happier person as Rachel than you ever seemed to be as Rich."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers