Rich Mom, Whore Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there's a reason I don't," Iris shot back.

"Isn't once or twice a night enough? I don't get what the big fucking deal is about playing with yourself."

Iris's curious face appeared over the side of the bunk above Victoria. "Then you must not be doin' it right, Vicks."

That very night, Iris began teaching her sister how to "do it right." Sliding into bed with Victoria, pulling up her cotton nightie, Iris traced her fingertips over her sister's swollen cunt. She spread the pink folds of Victoria's pussy lips to expose and open her silken slit, easing her finger inside.

"You're pretty tight. How's a guy even get his dick in here?"

"They don't," Victoria snapped. "That is, I haven't..."

"You're a goddamned virgin?"

"You make it sound like something terrible!"

"It's a terrible waste, is what it is," Iris had sniffed, but her excited eyes had fairly glowed in the darkness of the bedroom. "Sweetie, I'm gonna teach you so much. When I'm done, you'll be raring to open your legs to all comers. And after that...after that, we're gonna get you laid."

She was as good as her word. After awakening Victoria to the wonders of soft lips and fingers and tongue on her mouth and nipples and pussy, after teaching her to sixty-nine and lighting a fire within her that would flare and smolder but never again be extinguished, Iris introduced her to other lovers. Campus studs, guys who'd earned Iris's seal of approval.

The memories of their adventures overwhelmed Victoria, and it was as if she and Iris had never parted. As if all of the years of estrangement had been an ugly dream.

Victoria reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra.

A lewd smile crept across Iris's features as she admired her sister's large, perfectly shaped breasts. She lifted one of Victoria's tits and dipped her head to catch the nipple between her lips, tickling it with her darting tongue.

"Ahhh..." Iris still had the magic touch. No woman had touched Victoria's breasts in ages. Nor had any man, for that matter. Her pussy ached with arousal.

"The pants, too." When Victoria didn't move, Iris slid onto the floor and knelt to unzip her sister's slacks and pull them off.

"Look at how wet you are!" Iris stroked Victoria's pussy through her sheer white underpants. Instinctively, Victoria opened her legs wider and scooted to the edge of the cushion. Iris hooked her fingers through the elastic waistband of the panties and yanked them down.

Iris's fingers burrowed into her sister's pussy, making lazy spirals on the slick walls of Victoria's sex channel as she worked them further up. "You're sopping, aren't you? You're seriously not getting enough attention down here. Fingers and toys can only do so much, right?"

Victoria sighed. Her hips moved in little circles as if of their own accord, welcoming the intimate probing.

"So, what do you think about these days when you get yourself off? Or maybe I should ask who do you think about?" Iris taunted. "You missing that big lug Barry? You don't have much staff around this place to fuel your fantasies. Certainly not anyone who would have lit your fire in the old days. No neighbors close by. You and Kyle are pretty much alone here..."

Victoria moaned aloud at her son's name.

"You're squirting!" Iris said gleefully. "Kyle?" she repeated, stroking her sister's G-spot. Victoria closed her eyes tightly and gripped the cushion beneath her as the room spun dizzily.

"It's Kyle! I knew it! Tell me you two are doing it. Tell me that you're fucking your own son!"

"No! I would never--why would you even say that? What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me, Sweetie." Iris kissed Victoria's thigh, inches from her mound. "Mmm, you're dripping all over my hand. Talking about fucking Kyle warms you up good."

"Iris!"

"Tell me about his cock."

"I'm not fucking Kyle!"

"But you have seen his cock? Oh of course you have, you must have! Does your son have a big cock, Sis?"

"Jesus--stop talking like this!"

"Why, when it's making you cream like crazy? You got worked up quicker than I've ever seen you. What do you dream about doing with Kyle, Sweetie? What if I was Kyle, what would you do with me? You can tell me. We can play. We've always shared our little daydreams. Our fantasies. At least, we used to."

"I can't think about such things," Victoria insisted. "I feel ashamed about so much. What we're doing now...even after all we've been to each other in the past, if you hadn't made the first move I'd never have dared. I'm not as--as free as you are."

"You could be. And you should! You need fucking, Sis, and you deserve it. You ought to have at least one young stud with a big dick at your beck and call, to service you whenever you like.

"But since there are none around at the moment, I guess I better take care of your pussy or before you know it you'll be begging dear young Kyle for a fuck."

"Please..." Victoria whimpered, but Iris eased her head between her thighs and sealed her lips around Victoria's pussy. Victoria shivered helplessly as Iris kissed her slit.

Iris watched her sister's face through hooded, lustful eyes, her long silky hair fanning out over Victoria's legs as she lapped up and down the length of her puffy pussy lips. Victoria knew that she should put a stop to this. She should get up and get dressed and flee back to the big empty house on the hill while she still could. Before she fell completely under Iris's seductive spell once more.

But It was already too late. Victoria's heart pounded in her chest. She clenched her thighs around Iris's head, pushing her hips forward to shove them more tightly against her face.

"Your clitty's hard," Iris whispered. "All big and stiff, like a little prick. You know how I love to suck pricks. I'm gonna slide my tongue around your clit, and lick it and I'm gonna make you cum hard the way I always did. Would you like that?"

"Ohhh..." Victoria moaned. She struggled to find some tiny spark of resistance, to summon up the strength to say "No."

"What do you want?" Iris taunted.

"I...Oh, suck me, Iris! Make me cum!"

"Sweet, sweet Vicky. Here goes..."

Victoria wailed as the tip of her sister's tongue wetly batted at the quivering, straining nubbin of her clit. Hot juice spilled from between her sex lips, and her inner muscles contracted as if clutching at a phantom cock. She surrendered to the surging tide of ecstasy that Iris coaxed so expertly and effortlessly from her unresisting body. When Iris finally sucked Victoria's clit into her mouth and bit it gently, the redhead climaxed with a scream that she feared would bring their sons running down from the manor.

Iris pulled her face from Victoria's snatch and sat back on her heels, licking cunt juice from her lips. "That didn't take long at all," she purred. "You must really be deprived. You're on a hair trigger."

Victoria lifted her head dizzily. Her slacks were slung over the sofa's back. She reached for them, but Iris pushed her back down onto the cushion.

"Oh, no you don't. You need more attention than one little pussy-licking, Sis. You need as much fucking and sucking as you can get. I'm here to see that you get all you can handle starting right now." Pulling her phone from her jeans pocket, Iris rapidly tapped out a message on the screen and tucked it away again.

"Who are you calling?"

"Don't you fret about it." Before Victoria knew it, Iris had shimmied out of her jeans and panties. Then she was between Victoria's legs again, lapping up and down her fuck-hole, fingering her clit. Victoria could do nothing but clutch her sister's head and open her legs wider, completely exposing herself to whatever Iris wanted to do. Iris finger-fucked her, slowly at first and then faster and harder, pumping her pussy while sucking her clit.

Victoria whimpered with joy as another climax built inside her and screamed when she came on her sister's mouth once again.

12