Rich Mom, Whore Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Horny aunts and their hard nephews.
5.8k words
4.76
24.4k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,567 Followers

"You're up, man," Greg said, setting the bar back onto its hook on the squat rack and ducking out of the way to make room for Kyle. "You want me to throw a couple more plates on there for you?"

Kyle laughed. "Yeah, right. You made your point. You got me by at least fifty pounds."

The Stones' home gym featured as much equipment as the training room at Greg's college. There were plenty of free weights as well as compound machines. At one end of the cavernous, mirror-lined space hung a ten-foot-tall black and white poster of a young Barry Stone on the fifty-yard line, in full gear, his helmet tucked under his arm. Someone had thrown a towel over the top edge of the frame, covering his face.

"Been there as long as I can remember," Kyle had told Greg.

"The picture or the towel?"

"Both. Mom had the poster made for Dad's birthday ages ago. The towel was his contribution, I think because he didn't like looking back at the past or something. He's never been into that 'glory days' shit, you 'know?"

"Still, must be nice to have the memories."

Kyle clapped Greg on the back. "Hey, I know it sucks, being a freshman starter and then having to leave school like this. But I've seen you. You got the skills to make the squad wherever you wind up after this all shakes out." He glanced at the overloaded squat bar. "And you've sure got the power."

"You seen me play?"

"I've seen some of your runs on Instagram." Seeing Greg's puzzled expression, he explained, "You don't know you already got chicks stanning you all over the place? They post your, uh, highlights."

"Huh. What about that?" Petty as Greg knew that it was, he'd been prepared to dislike his cousin before even meeting him. Kyle had everything, after all, while Greg and his mom were only poor relations now. But not only was Kyle an easygoing and genuine guy, the truth was that Greg simply wasn't built for resentment or self-pity. Life had dealt him a decent hand where health and talent were concerned. His problems right now were of his own making. And his mother was such an incredible piece of ass that the worst of this mess was worth going through to have the chance to keep on fucking her.

Greg's phone rang. It was a text from Iris. "Mom wants me back at the cottage," he told Kyle. "Probably can't find one of the boxes. Not that we had much to pack. I'll be back in a few."

"Cool," Kyle said and went on stripping plates from the weight bar.

Greg hurried down the hill to the guest house. The front door of the guest house and the situation looked promising, with women's underclothes strewn on the furniture in the foyer. His mother's throaty laughter echoed from the back of the house, answered by another woman's sighs.

He slipped off his sneakers and stealthily followed the lewd sounds down the hallway and straight to the closest bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. He quietly opened it wide enough to peek inside.

His mother and another woman were lying naked on their sides on the bed, eating each other out. The other woman was facing away from the door, but Greg recognized Victoria's flowing red hair and the tight little model's butt that he'd ogled at every opportunity since he and Mom had arrived this morning. This was his first chance to see that luscious, round ass naked, and he sprang an instant hard-on.

One of Victoria's legs was lifted and cocked to offer Iris easier access to her cunt. From the blissful look on his mother's face as she sucked her sister's slit, Aunt Vicky must have a talented tongue as well as a tasty pussy.

Iris peered out from between her sister's legs to see Greg in the doorway. She crooked a finger and winked, beckoning him forward. He stripped off his jeans and crept silently to the edge of the bed, looking down on his aunt from behind. He could see her famous, finely sculpted profile nestled against his mother's crotch, her moist, pink tongue lapping Mom's slit. Iris rested a hand on Victoria's cheek, preventing her from lifting it or turning her face to spot Greg.

"You haven't forgotten a trick, Sis," Iris murmured, stroking her sister's long hair. "Atta girl, tickle me up in that spot I taught you, and I'll give you another drink of cream..."

Victoria mewled happily, so deeply absorbed in her delicious task that even when Greg rested a knee on the edge of the mattress she remained oblivious to his presence.

That changed in an eye blink when he slid into bed and snuggled up behind his aunt. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pressed the full length of his hard cock against the small of her back.

"Oh my God! Victoria shouted. She jerked free of Iris, snatched up the bed sheet, and scrambled away to the other end of the bed where she covered herself and hunkered against the antique, carved headboard.

"What the hell? Iris, what the fuck is going on?"

"Calm down, Sis." Iris sat up next to Greg and patted his thigh. "Remember what I said, before? You need a proper fucking by a real stud. And I happened to know where there was one close by." She took hold of Greg's cock and stroked it. His prick throbbed and surged higher. "Think this one will do?"

"Jesus, Iris, he's your son!" Victoria couldn't tear her eyes away from Greg's cock, and the familiar way that her sister handled it.

"Sure is," Iris said breezily. "And he's a great fuck. I can attest to that." She tipped her head back, lips parted. "Give Mama a big kiss."

Greg kissed his mother passionately, fondling her tits and watching his aunt from the corner of his eye all the while. Mom had told him that she had a plan for them, and this must be part of it. There was no mistaking the fascination that lay beneath Victoria's shocked reaction to the sight of a mother and son engaging in foreplay. To Greg's mind, this could only work out to his benefit. He was more than happy to go on following his mother's lead.

"Is this why you were so excited about me wanting to fuck Kyle?" Victoria demanded.

"Ah, you admit it?"

"NO! I most certainly do not! Christ, no wonder George lost his shit."

Iris didn't answer. Her hand wandered down to play with her son's balls. "Take a good look, Vicky. And ask yourself, how is what Greg and I are doing now so different from what you and I have been doing?"

"It's...it just is," Victoria muttered. "I can't say exactly how, but it is."

"Okay, well, while you work it out for yourself, I'm going to suck my son's cock." Leaning forward carefully so as not to block her sister's view, Iris extended her tongue and slowly licked the underside of Greg's prick from the root to the head. "Come on, Sis. Have a taste."

"I-I can't," Victoria stammered. "I'm a married woman! It wouldn't be fair to Barry."

"Barry? For the love of God, woman, Barry is the problem. He leaves you alone here for weeks and months on end while he roams around getting his dick wet with God knows who."

"He wouldn't!" Victoria exclaimed, so naively stricken by the notion of her husband's infidelity that Greg felt sorry for her. Mom was a master at getting what she wanted from people, but even he recoiled sometimes at her take-no-prisoners tactics.

"Convince yourself." Iris swallowed the knob of Greg's cock and sucked him, making a show of greedily slurping and moaning with pleasure. Victoria watched raptly, so absorbed after a while that she forgot her modesty and let the sheet slip down and fall around her waist to reveal her huge, perfectly-shaped breasts. She might not be naturally gifted in that department like Mom, but the doctors had done a great job on her. Much better than any of Iris's girlfriends. He looked forward to sliding his dick up between those funbags for a long tit-fuck.

"You're beautiful, Aunt Vicky," he said in as innocent a tone as he could manage. "I'd sure like to fuck you."

Victoria's internal struggle played out on her face. "I don't know..." she wavered. Her fingers strayed down beneath the sheet still draped over her legs. She bit her lip, playing with herself under the covers.

Making her decision, Victoria crawled across the mattress to crouch in front of her nephew, side by side with her sister.

"Here, Sweetie." Iris ceased her motherly suck-job and offered Greg's cock to her sister, who caressed it curiously. Spasms of pleasure rippled along his shaft as he felt her nimble fingers play along his shaft. Aunt Vicky might be on the shy side but she had the sure touch of a sexually experienced woman.

When she leaned forward he got his closest look yet at her big, firm tits. She squeezed the base of his cock gently and darted her tongue out to swipe across the bulbous, drooling knob. At her first taste of his pre-cum a shiver ran down the muscles of her slender shoulders and back.

Victoria wriggled her ass in a spontaneous gesture of invitation. Her body yearned for cock, and she had no reason to worry on that score; her nephew was determined to give her all the fucking she could take this afternoon.

Iris nibbled at Greg's ear. "Play with your aunt's tits," she whispered, patting his ass cheeks. "I charged her up good for you. Now you make her go crazy."

Victoria's big, soft breasts felt as natural as his mother's when Greg hefted and rolled them in his broad hands. He teased and tweaked the sensitive buds of her dark pink nipples, stretching and tugging the elastic flesh. Suddenly she opened her mouth wide and swallowed his whole cock-head at once. He didn't expect that. He was so big that not too many chicks could do that, and none so easily as his aunt.

Victoria moved her head back slightly until only the tip of his glans was between her lips, nursing gently at his cum-slit as if it were a drinking straw, drawing out more beads of pre-cum. At the same time, she took his heavy balls in one hand, massaging them as she pushed her head forward until her nose pressed against the wiry hair of his belly. She pulled back and pushed forward yet again, bobbing in and out, taking his whole long, thick cock down her throat like a sword-swallower.

The cool, reserved beauty who'd greeted Greg and Iris on the marble steps of Stone Manor that morning had disappeared, utterly transformed by her sister's seductive wiles and by her primeval urge to rut with a powerful, virile young stud half her age who happened to be her own flesh and blood.

Beneath the designer clothes, expensive coiffure, and camera-ready model's poise, Greg saw that Aunt Vicky was one flesh with his cock-craving whore of a mother.

And if Aunt Vicky truly was like Mom, it stood to reason that an occasional dicking by her nephew would never satisfy her for long. No, she'd want son-cock, and soon.

Once she'd shattered that taboo and embraced her true nature, then anything was possible. Greg looked forward to putting his incestuous aunt through her paces in as many ways as they both could think of, for as long as he and his mother managed to stay on here.

He lay down beside Victoria. Sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, he dropped his hand down between her thighs, finding and stroking her clit. Victoria groped at his saliva-slickened prick, tugging him toward her.

"Stick this big thing in me before I come to my senses," she gasped.

"I'd call this coming to your senses," Iris replied. She was sitting on a corner of the bed with one leg dangling over the edge and the other tucked up under her ass, pumping two fingers into her cunt. "This is the Vicky I remember."

Greg rolled over on top of his aunt. She lifted her legs and opened them wide, toes pointed at the ceiling. He nestled the tip of his cock between her pussy lips and pressed forward until his cock-head was halfway into her cunt--and stopped. He withdrew, leaving her open cunt empty.

"Put it in," she hissed, staring anxiously into his eyes.

"Uh-uh. I'm gonna play for a while," he taunted, sliding his cock back into her. As the first inches entered she clamped her inner muscles around his cock-head, desperate to hold him inside. He easily pulled out again, leaving her panting in frustration.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!' Victoria squirmed on the bed, digging her ass into the mattress and kicking her legs wildly. Greg kept on working his cock in and out of her quivering slit while continuing to patiently massage her clit.

"Show your aunt some respect." Iris covered her mouth with one hand, stifling a giggle. "Give her your nice cock."

"Don't be such a nag, Mother."

"FUCK MEEEEE!" Victoria screamed.

"You got it, babe." Greg bucked his hips forward and plunged deep into his aunt's overheated cunt. No need to go slow with this one. She was built for big cocks. She wanted it all and she wanted it now.

"Awwh...OH! OH OH OHHHH!" Victoria moaned uncontrollably as her nephew took her with thrust after powerful thrust. His cum-filled balls bounced against her mound as he drilled her deep with every stroke. She arched and hurled herself against him with the frenzy of a woman discovering an oasis after wandering the desert, desperate to drink all the water at once for fear that it would dissolve into a mirage.

"Goddamn, you'll tear my dick off, Aunt Vicky!" Greg paused, bracing himself on his forearms and gulping air.

"Don't stop!' she shouted, grabbing his shoulders and yanking him down to kiss him. "Can't stop! Never!" Her cunt was hot as a furnace and gripped his prick like an oiled fist. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close as their hips crashed and ground and gyrated as one.

"Since you two have hit it off so well, you won't miss me while I run a little errand? I'll be back in a jiff." Victoria stared vacantly after Iris as she rolled out of bed and left the room.

"W-where is she going?"

"Who cares?" Greg pulled entirely out of his lust-maddened aunt, loving the frantic way she humped upward to try to recapture his cock. He drove back into her and felt the contractions running in waves along her inner walls as she came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...Victoria chanted mindlessly. She reached down between them and grabbed Greg's ball sack. The soft pressure of her fingers pushed him to the edge so suddenly that he couldn't hold back. The cum boiled up in his balls and he came, blasting stream after stream of jism into her greedy cunt.

Greg collapsed, exhausted.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm good," he wheezed. "Lemme catch my breath."

"Oh, Greg, honey, I don't know what came over me. But it was wonderful." Victoria kissed him on the forehead. "You were wonderful."

He gave her a lopsided grin. "You too, Aunt Vicky. But we ain't done, not by a longshot."

"What do you mean?" Victoria propped herself up on her elbows. "I...I must have been really pent up, even more than I realized, to do--to do what we did."

"Fucking. You could say it when we were doing it," Greg chuckled.

"Yes. Fucking. " Victoria looked down at her lap and, to Greg's surprise, blushed. "Your mother instigated it, of course she did. She's always had this, I don't know how to say it, this power. She makes me want to do crazy things."

"They're fun things, though," Greg agreed. He took Victoria's chin in his hand and turned her face to his. "I'm pretty sure that Mom went off to buy us more time alone. I think we oughta use it."

"We ought to..." Her voice trailed off softly. "I don't think that's a good idea. I couldn't."

"Well, I sure as hell could." Greg guided his aunt's hand to his cock, which was already stiffening again as he looked forward to another round. "Come on, babe, let's not waste it."

Victoria looked at him for a long time before almost imperceptibly lifting and lowering her chin in a shy nod.

An hour later, Greg was on his back with Victoria on top of him, her huge tits bouncing on her narrow ribcage as she rode him, tirelessly pumping her ass to drive her pussy onto his iron-hard cock. He held tightly onto her lithe hips, lying still on the mattress and relishing the buttery friction of her clasping cunt as that hot channel slithered up and down his pole.

"Fuck me back, Greg!" she begged, her fiery hair whipping wildly over her face as she humped feverishly against him. "Fuck my pussy, fuck it as hard as you want!"

"You wore me out on that last one," Greg laughed. So far that afternoon he'd enjoyed having his luscious redheaded aunt's pert ass cheeks twerk against him while he took her from behind, shared a long mutual suck-off, and then another missionary fuck before she'd mounted him.

Greg wanted to rest and recharge for a few minutes while he decided how he wanted this wanton slut next.

A guy could get used to this life real quick. In the lap of wealth and luxury, having his beautiful mom and aunt naked and available whenever he wanted them to fuck and suck? Hell, yeah!

Sooner or later he'd have to share, of course.

That was fine with him. Greg was nothing if not a team player.

####

Kyle was flat on his back, benching two hundred pounds when Aunt Iris appeared in the gym doorway. "Shouldn't you have a spotter?"

"Had one," Kyle grunted, setting the bar back onto its rests and sitting up. "I thought he was with you."

"I gave him a little project to keep him busy, helping your mom with something." Iris was dressed for exercise, in a gray heather tank top and red shorts. But the shorts barely covered her bubble butt cheeks and were so tight that they looked like she'd split a seam just bending over. She strolled over and kissed him on one cheek. "I wanted to spend some time getting to know my only nephew better."

"I'm all sweaty." He reached for his towel, awkwardly aware of how little he was wearing himself. He'd discarded his tee shirt and was clad only in training shoes and black compression shorts.

"I'm used to it, kiddo. Greg's life is ninety percent training since the season started. Pumping and sweating all the time." Iris laughed, took the towel from Kyle, and mopped his face. "Thing is, I like it. Sometimes I work out with him. Sometimes I watch."

Kyle couldn't tell whether it was his aunt's touch, the scent of her perfume, or simply her nearness that triggered his erection. He hunched forward and hoped that she wouldn't notice. Damn it, what was wrong with him anyway? He'd spent the last couple of days avoiding his mother as much as possible, filling his far-too-many free hours with all sorts of physical activity--running, swimming, working out, anything to distract him from intrusive thoughts of his morning with Mom in the Jacuzzi. Yet he could not exhaust himself sufficiently to rest without remembering and springing an immediate hard-on.

It was normal enough for a healthy guy his age to be horny and to have sex on his mind. He'd thought he knew what to do about that, even if there were rarely suitable partners to be found out here in this untrackable coastal wilderness of celebrity hermits. But whatever had made Mom behave that way had unleashed some ferocious, lusting animal that he'd never suspected that his soul harbored. No amount of whacking off, day and night, was enough to lull or force it back into its cage.

Iris and Greg's arrival had helped not at all.

Kyle hadn't seen his aunt in person for fifteen years. He had no clear memory of her, only a few pictures that Victoria kept on display around the house: old shots of herself and a short young blonde whose smiling face matched Victoria's like a twin's.

But while Victoria Stone was beautiful in the spare, elegant way that so many fashion models were, the babe who'd stepped from the overloaded old station wagon this morning was a bombshell whose every curve and gesture radiated sensuality...and availability.

And she was his goddamn aunt! What now? He was afraid that before the week was out he'd be slamming doors shut on his dick to get it to stay soft around the two matriarchs of the clan.

"You and Greg are both such athletic young men," Iris said, straddling the weight bench to face Kyle. She touched his arm. "And when you're all pumped like this you look like bronze statues. You know the ones I mean, like in museums?"

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,567 Followers
12