Rich Mom, Whore Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle tried to keep the conversation going, telling her that he'd viewed those masterpieces firsthand when he'd traveled Europe with his folks, but when Iris leaned forward he found himself looking straight down her cleavage and couldn't get a word out. Her tits rolled against each other with every little movement of her shoulders. Damn, she was bigger than Mom!

"How long do you have to go?" Iris batted her eyes and leaned away, breaking the tension. "How many sets?"

"O-one more."

"I'll spot you."

"You?"

" I do it for Greg." Iris got up and stood at the head of the bench. "He always says he doesn't need me to lift a ton, he just needs a little assist to finish his last rep."

"I guess that's so." Kyle lay back and reached up to grip the chrome barbell, still uncertain. "But you be careful. And I'm not gonna go to failure."

"Go for it, Tiger." Iris took an open, underhanded grip outside Kyle's, her slender fingers brushing lightly against his callused fists. He clenched his eyes shut and concentrated. He suddenly recognized the scent that had turned him on.

His aunt smelled of his mother's perfume.

"Honey, you can't do this right now," Iris giggled. "All your blood's rushing to your dick."

Kyle opened his eyes and stared in horror at the tower of his cock surging toward the ceiling like a leaping dolphin.

"Not to worry, I can fix that!" Faster than Kyle's eye could follow, Iris was on her knees at the foot of the bench hooking her fingers in his waistband. She yanked his shorts down his thighs.

"Wait! Aunt Iris--"

"We'll just let the air out of this big fellow and--Oh, Kyle! Baby!" Wide-eyed, Iris clapped her hands gleefully. "I knew it! You're big as your daddy!"

"Wait, how do you know--"

"You're even as big as Greg!"

"Greg?"

"Sure. Don't look so shocked." Iris flipped her hand dismissively. " I help him like this all the time."

"Y-you do?" This was insane. It couldn't be real. He must have dozed off between sets. He only hoped he wouldn't wake up before his imaginary aunt got him off.

"Uh-huh." Dream-Iris ran warm, very real fingers along the side of his cock, leaving him no doubt that he was wide awake and having the best day of his young life.

"Greg needs his training time," she explained. Never taking her eyes from Kyle's cock, she folded both hands prayerfully around his fuck-shaft and moved them slowly up and down the length of it. "He's going to the pros himself, I'm sure of it. Between practice and training and studying to keep his grades up, I can't have him wearing himself out chasing pussy. Well, I can't, can I? Even if they lined up outside his bedroom door--and they would--it's much too much of a distraction."

As she spoke, Iris stripped off her top and bra to display the biggest, roundest pair of natural tits that Kyle had ever seen. She shimmied out of her shorts and high-kicked them onto a pull-up station a dozen feet away. She'd worn no panties. His mouth watered at the sight of her smooth-shaven peach of a pussy mound.

"I'm just a mother looking after my son, right?" Iris knelt before her nephew again, puckering her full lips and breathing warm air across the taut purple head of his cock. "I'm convinced that providing my Greg with all the filthy pleasures a young stud needs, right at home, gives him one more competitive edge. Draining his balls when the pressure builds up, throwing a wild celebratory fuck when he does well on the field, these things add up. I do want him to succeed."

Kyle could barely believe what his hot blonde aunt was telling him, but it added to his excitement as she expertly stroked and manipulated his throbbing prick. Unlike her sister, Iris was clearly a degenerate slut who happily serviced her own son's sexual urges. She made it sound like they were getting it on every day! It was obvious now why Uncle George was divorcing her. But he could also understand better why Greg didn't appear too cut up about the separation. Everyday access to pussy like Iris would make up for just about anything.

So, maybe Mom was too hung up and guilt-ridden to give Kyle what he secretly longed for, the forbidden joy of an incestuous fuck. Let her be that way, as long as Aunt Iris was here and so much more understanding.

Licking her lips, Iris stretched her jaw wide and engulfed the head of Kyle's cock in the warm moist cavern of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" He tipped his head back and raised his hips off of the bench cushion. She bobbed up and down, her tongue curling around his prick, tickling the sensitive spot on the underside behind his knob. Closing her lips, she gently sucked more of him into her mouth. He gasped and bucked, fucking up at her mouth, following her as she rose and descended. He wanted her to take him all, to discover how it felt to have a woman deep-throat his dick.

Because no woman ever had done that for Kyle. The one downside to having a big dick was that most chicks got either got scared off or physically couldn't handle it.

Aunt Iris was not most chicks.

The happy gurgling noises she made as she gobbled his prick to the root and the lustful glow in her eyes proved how much she loved cock-sucking. It was the same hungry look his mom had flashed him when she'd jacked him off.

Kyle pulled his cock from her mouth. A slick trail of pre-cum and saliva dripped down her chin and into the lush valley between her tits. She reached between her legs, swiping her fingers across her pussy and probing up inside to collect still more juices to lubricate her cleavage.

"Let's change places," she told him. Pulling him to his feet, she reclined on the bench. Her hands looked tiny sinking into the sides of her spectacular breasts as she lifted the soft orbs, offering them up for his enjoyment. "I made a nice slippery path for you. Climb aboard and fuck my titties."

A disbelieving Kyle straddled her chest, bracing himself against the steel uprights of the bench to avoid putting his full weight down on her. He slid his rigid prick into the hot, slippery flesh of her cleavage. Iris pushed her tits together, forming a snug tunnel for him to fuck.

"That's the way," she cooed. "Goddamn, it feels so good to have a big hard dick between my boobs again. You're hot as a branding iron!"

Tit-fucking was another new experience for Kyle. He flexed his hips instinctively, gliding smoothly up and down between the warm, luxurious pillows of his aunt's tits. After a few quick experimental thrusts, he slowed down and started pacing himself. She'd already brought him to a fever pitch of excitement with her mouth, and he was not about to let himself go over the edge yet--not for a blowjob or a tit-fuck, no matter how fantastic it felt.

No, he was gonna fuck Aunt Iris's pussy. He hadn't properly fucked many women and he was determined to make up for lost time. Who knew when he'd get another chance? Although, if he had his way Aunt Iris and Greg could move in here and settle down for as long as they wanted.

Iris tilted her head up, licking and kissing his cock-knob whenever it poked out from between her tits. The woman had a sixth sense about cock-sucking; her talented tongue found the most sensitive spot on his prick every time without fail.

It was like she knew he was holding back and was testing his endurance, challenging him not to cum. Maybe he should just let fly and shoot a load all over her face and tits. What would she look like, face painted with his jism? Man, Aunt Iris was such a complete slut that she'd probably lick up and eat all that she could get.

Hell, he'd recover in no time. He was sure of it. Then he'd fuck her as long as they both wanted.

No, better not to take any chances. Kyle rolled off of Iris. "On your feet," he barked. When Iris stood up he grabbed her shoulders and spun her away from him. "Spread your legs apart. Yeah, just like that. Grab your knees."

"Yes sir!" Iris laughed, delighted at the way her formerly shy nephew was taking charge of her. "You mean, like this?" She bent forward from the waist and rested her hands on her knees, her round ass cheeks thrust high. She contracted her inner muscles and her pussy flowered open in welcome. Her pink slit glistened with her juices.

"Don't make me wait," she teased. Kyle pushed the swollen head of his rock-hard cock between her moist, swollen sex lips.

"Yeesss..." she hissed. "Give it to me hard and fast, honey. I can take it all. Gimme all of that big cock..."

Holding his aunt steady with his hands on her slender waist Kyle plunged abruptly forward, hammering balls-deep into her hot creamy fuck-hole.

"Aaaiiiiiee!" Iris howled.

She was incredibly tight, but her supple fuck-tunnel yielded easily to his girthy prick. It was like stabbing into thick, churning oil. He easily slammed his cock home, his hard belly smacking her jiggling ass with every stroke.

"Jesus! Oh fuck, that's a big dick! Play with my titties, Kyle. Milk me, grab my fat nipples and pull as hard as you can!"

Kyle reached around under Iris and grasped her dangling tits while continuing to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. He was afraid at first that digging his fingers so deeply into the resilient pillows of her tits might hurt her. But the more that he pinched and tugged at her hard nipples, the more intensely her cunt spasmed around his pounding prick. Soon he was stretching her elastic flesh out at least two inches as she wailed in ecstasy.

"Unnnngg...I'm cumming!" Iris cried. "Yes, oh, yes I'm there already! Ahhh...don't stop, yank my goddamn boobs off, pound that horse dick up my whore cunt!"

She shook like a tree in a hurricane. Her pussy tightened around her nephew's cock and her fuck-muscles rippled in waves along that magic sheath, sucking desperately at him as he brutally mauled her tits.

Iris loved a rough fuck and Kyle gave it to her, following her instructions to slap her ass and pull her hair like the reins on a pony, pistoning his cock up her squeezing cunt like a rutting bull. Her rapturous moans and cries reverberated off the padded walls and high ceiling of the gym as she climaxed multiple times.

"Unnggh! I'm making it!" Kyle cried. His aunt's only response was to twist her hips and hump harder against him as his scalding white jism jetted into her sopping cunt.

Kyle's prick slipped out of Iris with a wet plop. She straightened up and turned to face him with a satisfied smile.

"That's what I call getting to know each other," she drawled. "Now, what should we do next?"

"Don't ever leave, Aunt Iris," Kyle murmured later as they relaxed together on a workout mat, her head resting on his shoulder. "Please. Stay with us forever."

Iris stretched and yawned. "Not strictly up to me, stud."

"Because you and Mom don't get along? She doesn't even know what you're fighting about. She told me."

"No, it's not me and Vicky. We've, uh, buried the hatchet. But your dad will be home soon. He and I got what you might call unresolved issues." She sat up. "You don't need me, anyway. Not with your mom right here. Why aren't you two fucking?"

"Uh..." Kyle was stunned. He had no idea how to answer such a question.

"You should see yourself! Funny, when I asked your mother the same question, she blushed exactly the same way." Iris kissed him on the mouth, playing with his cock. "And you're getting hard just at the thought of sticking this thing in your dear sweet mother, aren't you? You want each other like crazy. A woman can tell. So, what's keeping you apart? Aside from silly old superstitions, that is?"

"Don't take this wrong, Aunt Iris, but you and Mom are different."

"As in, she's not enough of a whore to fuck her own flesh and blood, like me?"

"Aw, I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh, I take no offense. I'm an unapologetic cock whore and a happy one. No matter what it's cost me," Iris said dryly. "I've known Vicky a lot longer than you have, kiddo. I've seen her in action, and you'd never believe what she'll do when she's in heat.

"She wants to fuck you, Kyle. That's not a guess. So the only question is, do you want to put this big honking prick in your Mama the way you did me?" Iris's hot talk and her stroking of Kyle's cock had him hard as iron again.

"I promise you, she won't disappoint."

A week before, Kyle wouldn't have dared to believe that what Aunt Iris suggested was possible. But that was before his mother's passionate hand job, and before Iris's revelations about her and Greg.

"Yeah." He grinned from ear to ear. "Hell, yeah!"

12