Rich Mom, Whore Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Mothers and sons and a family reunion.
6.2k words
4.75
24.5k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,451 Followers

"I can't believe you fucked my son!" Victoria hissed.

"Why shouldn't I? You fucked mine." Iris sounded insufferably pleased with herself. "We fucked him together, didn't we?"

"You tricked me into that."

Iris laughed out loud, snuggling closer to Victoria and gently squeezing her tit. The sisters were lying naked together in the big bed that Victoria and Barry shared, on those occasions when he was at home. It was just after daybreak, on the day after Victoria had given in to her carnal need and fucked her nephew. Just as in the old days, Iris had snuck into Victoria's bed in the wee hours, awakened her, and started to play. They'd been kissing and fingering, cuddling, and sucking each other's pussies since then.

True to her nature, Iris had waited until Victoria was at the peak of a powerful orgasm to disclose her seduction of Kyle. Victoria was ashamed that the shocking announcement had intensified her climax even more.

"Don't blame me for what you chose to do, Vicky. I only provided an opportunity for you to act on your desires. And you can stop blaming yourself for wanting what comes naturally."

"This isn't natural! None of it is."

"It is to gals like you and me. Greg and Kyle are grown-ass men, Vicky. They're studs, we're still young and willing and damned good-looking if I say so myself. They can't help but get turned on around us. I sure don't regret fucking my son, not for a minute. And whether you want to admit it or not, you want Kyle. Hell, you got to third base with him before I even got here."

"I never said that."

"Not in so many words, no. But Kyle did. He told me all about it."

"While you were fucking him?"

"Duh." Iris kissed Victoria's nipples, making them hard again. "Kyle wants to fuck you, Sweetie. He's just waiting for the chance. Admit to yourself that you feel the same way."

As always, Iris's soothing words and love play acted like a narcotic on Victoria. And, as always, Victoria fought to resist her siren's call to depravity. "How can you not regret having sex with Greg? It cost you everything. Your husband threw you out. You lost your friends and your home."

"If you put it that way, I have nothing," Iris said with a shrug. "But I have Greg and I'm true to who I am, so I'm happy. On the other hand, you have everything the world values--fame, if you still want it, wealth, and a gorgeous husband. And you are miserable."

"I don't want to lose Barry."

"It's headed that direction anyway, though, isn't it? Have some faith, Vicky. Don't forget that I know Barry, too. He's not like George, not by any stretch of the imagination. Shake things up, and who knows what may happen? Take a shot."

Everything that Iris said was reckless and insane. Yet they made a weird kind of sense to Victoria and, as her sister avidly sucked her nipples and rubbed her clit, the redhead soon found herself willing to risk everything.

Hours later, the sisters stood by the glass doors in the cool shadows of the manor house game room watching Kyle swim laps in the pool outside. Bright midday sun gleamed on his shoulders and back with every long, sure stroke of his muscular arms, highlighting the chiseled muscle of his lanky frame.

"Look at him, out there," Iris prompted Victoria with a smile. "He's everything a woman could want."

"I know," Victoria sighed. "I'm not sure that I can do this. What if he freaks out?"

Iris chuckled. "That's not going to happen. He didn't panic when you jacked him off, did he? You did." At hearing Victoria's old doubts rearing up again, Iris hugged her sister close.

"Barry's three thousand miles away. But your big stud of a son is right here, right now."

Victoria had dressed for the occasion in the same tiny white bikini she'd worn that fateful morning in the Jacuzzi. The little triangles of the top barely covered her areolae and the bottom was nothing more than a G-string. Iris played with her naked ass, continuing to egg her on.

"Vicky, you know damn well that gals like you and me can't go without cock for too long. It makes us loco, which is right where you're headed about now." Iris's fondling sent electric sparks of pleasure flowing through Victoria's body.

"Just let me go on fucking Greg, instead," Victoria pleaded. "We can fuck him together, again. And you can fuck Kyle, and we'll just keep it that way."

"It's hardly fair to Kyle, is it, for him to know that you're fucking his cousin and leaving him out of all the fun?" There was a mischievous note in Iris's voice. "What kind of mother would you be, to deny your own son the pleasure of your pussy?"

She slipped a finger under the little strip of fabric that hid Victoria's mound, just grazing her slit. "Ohhhh..." Wobbly on her knees, Victoria sagged against the door frame. She grasped the door handle and slid it open.

"Go get 'im," Iris said. "Get out there and claim that cock."

The afternoon sun was hot, but Victoria still had goosebumps as she stepped onto the pool deck and headed off to fuck her son. It would be the most shameless, perverted, and exciting thing she'd ever done.

She'd trained since her teenage years to show herself off. Even in her flat beach sandals, she fell into the habitual, confident stride of a model on the runway. Her small round hips swayed with every step toward the pool, her long graceful legs scissoring to display the moist gap between the tops of her thighs.

Kyle stopped swimming and floated silently in the middle of the pool, appreciatively watching his mother approach. He obviously was expecting her. It dawned on her then how carefully Iris had maneuvered them into this moment.

"Think there's room in this wading pool for both of us?" She sat down on the pool rim, dipping her toes into the water.

Kyle held out his arms invitingly to her. She stayed seated, wavering one last time. She could still back out of this.

"Your dad will be home in a few days," she stalled. "I thought you and I should talk before then. About what happened the other day. Remember?"

Kyle grinned. "Don't think I'm gonna forget."

She splashed her feet around nervously. "I've been kind of avoiding you since then, and it's not fair. You didn't do anything wrong. I came on to you, didn't I? So I just wanted to make sure that you're okay with it. I thought you might have some questions."

"About?"

"About why I would do something so perverse. "

"You're young, and you're lonely out here," Kyle said simply. "So am I, a lot of the time."

Poised at the edge of the pool a few feet from him, virtually naked, she could see down through the clear water to the rising bulge in the front of her son's Speedo.

"It's so much more than just loneliness, Kyle. It's you. I want you." She lowered herself into the warm water and paddled to him. They embraced. She wrapped her legs around him, hooking her heels behind his powerful thighs and pulling their crotches tightly together. They were separated only by two thin layers of wet fabric, and the sizzling heat of his hard cock made her pussy spasm with need.

When they kissed, Kyle took the lead. His tongue probed into her mouth and his big hands flew over her back and hips, untying the bows of her suit and stripping her naked. He yanked his trunks off and let them float away on the water with the white scraps of her bikini.

He moved so quickly and aggressively that it took Victoria's breath away. He took the huge sculpted globes of her tits in his hands and kneaded them. She gasped and desperately humped her shaven pussy against his shaft, pawing at his ass with both hands.

"Wow, your nipples are so big," he growled. "I love them."

"Suck them, baby! Suck Mommy's tits." The words came surprisingly easily. Incestuous lust overwhelmed her last inhibitions. She could say what she wanted, do what she wanted, and to hell with the consequences.

Kyle closed his mouth on her swollen nipple and sucked hard. Hot thrills radiated from her tit, spreading through her from head to toe.

"Oh God! Oh, Kyle, that's so good..."

With a few strong back-kicks, Kyle maneuvered them to the end of the pool where he could stand on the bottom. Victoria kept her legs clamped around his hips, still luxuriating in the wicked flesh-to-flesh contact of her pussy mound and his fuck-rod, until he pried her free and lifted her to sit on the marble rim of the pool again. He kissed her from her cleavage, down her belly, working his way toward her wet pink slit.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Mom. Can I kiss it? I want to suck your cunt."

Victoria nodded, too choked by anticipation to speak. Kyle spread his hands on her thighs and pressed gently. She instinctively parted her legs for him. Her pulse roared in her ears as she felt his hot breath tease her clit. She arched her hips, offering herself, putting her hand to the wet curls at the nape of his neck and guiding him home.

When her son's soft lips brushed her swollen pussy lips, Victoria nearly fainted from excitement. He opened his mouth wide to cover her whole mound. His tongue lapped up her slit from back to front, parting her labia and finally circling her stiff pink fun button.

"Ohhhh, Kyle, darling!" she cried. He repeated his oral circuit of her cunt several times, kissing and lingering on every fraction of an inch of her puffy sex lips, taking his time working his way back to her clit.

The uncertainty and awkwardness that Kyle had displayed in the Jacuzzi on that fateful day were long gone now. Victoria felt a fleeting stab of jealousy when she realized that Iris must have given him a crash course in pleasuring pussy. But that anger vanished in a flash when his tongue lanced into her wet, open fuck-hole. She let out a high, thin scream and climaxed.

Her son had just begun. He thrust and darted his tongue up her sex tunnel again and again, keeping his lips sealed to her cunt and sucking while he searched out her G-spot. She convulsed when he found his target. From that point forward Victoria was helpless before him. All she could do was lie on her back on the cold marble, legs draped over his shoulders while he made her cum, and cum, and cum.

"S-stop," she sobbed at long last, gathering what strength she had left to push herself away from him. She rolled weakly onto her side and struggled to her hands and knees. "I've got to have you inside me, baby. Mommy needs to fuck you, right now!"

Kyle swung himself up onto the deck and eagerly swept his mother up in his muscular arms. He carried her to a lounger and laid her on her back, but she held out her hand to stop him before he could climb between her legs.

"You lie down here," she insisted, getting to her feet. "I want to ride you."

Kyle flopped onto his back with a look on his face like it was Christmas morning. Victoria threw a leg across his hips, grabbing the arms of the chair for balance as she lowered herself onto him. The warm velvet dome of his glans touched her pussy mouth. Shudders of delight rippled up her inner walls.

As she began easing her dripping sex hole down over the tip of his cock, he jerked upward and his shaft throbbed ominously.

"Don't!" Reaching between her legs, Victoria gripped his prick right behind the knob and squeezed gently. "Please, baby, please don't cum yet." Kyle closed his eyes tightly and took several long deep breaths, pulling himself back from the brink.

"That's it, that's good," Victoria whispered as she felt his cock's contractions fade. A different sort of guilt than she'd known before welled up in her. "I'm sorry, baby. I just couldn't help myself. If you do need to cum quick, I'll help."

"Nah, I'm good now," Kyle said proudly. "I can control it, honest." He grinned. "When I cum it's gonna be shooting your cunt full of jism."

"That's what a mother wants to hear." Victoria spread her thighs as wide as she could and slid down onto his cock. It had been a while since she'd taken her husband's giant fuck-rod, and she was sure now that her son was even bigger. But her cunt muscles flexed and dilated and she managed to take his full length all at one time.

"Awwwwh, God!" she moaned. She'd never experienced anything like the unbelievable sensations coursing through her. Not with Barry, nor even with the prolific assortment of studs that Iris had matched her up with in school. She went wild, her pulsing cunt gripping Kyle's cock as she bounced her ass up and down his prick, gyrating her hips in big circles.

Victoria fucked her son as if he were her first and only partner. She shrieked, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks as she rode him, holding nothing back. What bliss! She moved her hands from the chair arms and braced them against his shoulders, shimmying and swirling her creaming pussy up and down his skewering pleasure pole with abandon.

"Not...cumming...yet..." Kyle gasped through gritted teeth.

"I am!' Victoria cried, her heart pounding so hard she feared it would burst out of her chest. Waves of ecstasy flooded her senses. She came as she'd never cum in her life.

Just inside the doorway to the game room, Iris was glued to the spectacle of Victoria fucking Kyle. The wanton blonde's short nightgown and underwear were discarded on the carpet and her legs were spread wide, knees bent and feet planted flat on the carpet while she steadied herself against the window frame. One hand was between her legs playing with her swollen clit. Pussy juice leaked from her slit and down her leg.

She heard a sharp, harsh intake of breath behind her. Blunt fingers glided down her ass-crack and reached under her to cup her pussy mound.

"What'd I miss?" Greg asked. His stiff cock brushed the back of her leg.

"You're in time for the main event."

Greg watched his aunt and cousin from over his mother's shoulder. "Fuck, yeah!" he cheered. "Ride that fat cock, Vicky! Look at her going crazy. Man, I can't wait to get me some more of that pussy, myself."

"You needn't worry," Iris said wisely. "A woman who'll fuck her own son is an irredeemable slut for life. My dear sister may not realize it yet, but nothing will be off-limits for her from now on. No experience too depraved."

"You'd know all about that, huh?"

Iris twisted her head around and kissed him, gazing deep into his eyes. "You and I were in the cards from the first day I saw that monster swinging between your legs. No way I was going to let some clueless young slut get to you first."

Greg pushed two fingers into his mother's sopping cunt. She groped behind her, wrapped one hand around his prick, and pumped it as he withdrew his fingers from her sex hole. She rolled his drooling cock-head across her slippery cunt lips.

"Fuck me," she rasped. "Fuck your slutty mother while we watch your aunt take son-dick for the first time."

Greg drove his cock into his mother's cunt, back where they both knew it belonged.

As her tremors subsided, Victoria noticed that Kyle still hadn't climaxed. That was when a wonderfully wicked idea seized her. She lifted herself off of his cock and got to her feet.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Honey. Not a thing. There's just something else I want to do with you. Get up and let me show you."

Kyle stood up, looking puzzled. Victoria climbed back onto the lounger, kneeling on her hands and knees, and shoved her butt upward. She put her palms on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart gently.

"Would you like to fuck Mommy's ass?" she whispered.

"Would I--you're kidding, right?"

"Uh-uh. I want you to put your great big cock in my asshole and fuck me until you cum inside." She rolled her hips from side to side, beckoning him. Without another word, Kyle got down on his knees behind her. He held his prick in one hand and paused.

"Don't we need some lube or something?" he said doubtfully. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"That's thoughtful, baby," she cooed. "But I think my pussy's got you pretty well slicked up. I've never been as wet as I am right now. And I'm not a virgin back there. I'm pretty sure of what I can take. Tell you what, if you're worried go ahead and give me a couple more quick strokes up my cunt before you take my ass."

Kyle dutifully did as his mother suggested, feeding his still iron-hard prick into her pussy again. He pumped it a couple of times and when he withdrew it a fresh sheen of cunt cream mixed with his pre-cum gleamed along its length in the sunlight.

He aimed and nestled his cock between her ass cleavage. She felt the tip of his cock-head pressing against the tight little ring of muscle that was her gateway to a special kind of carnal pleasure. Concentrating, she relaxed and opened up as best she could. It had been more than a little while since she'd done this. But she wanted her son up her ass more than she remembered ever having wanted any man this way.

Her asshole opened up. "Go on, baby." Kyle eased the blunt head of his cock past her sphincter. Fire raced along her nerves. Little by little his fuck-pole drilled into her rectum, filling her to her very core. She let out a keening, high-pitched wail.

"You okay, Mom? Does that hurt?

"It soooo doesn't," Victoria moaned. "It feels incredible! Fuck me, Kyle! Fuck Mommy's ass and blast me full of jism!"

Even as she gloried in what she thought to be her ultimate act of debauchery, Victoria knew that Kyle couldn't last long. Not this first time. She'd asked too much already of such a virile, horny young guy. It was time to reward him in kind for the exquisite experience he'd given her. After only half a dozen long, slow strokes she started snapping her sphincter around his hard girth, pushing him past the point of no return.

"Agggh!' he shouted. "Oh, Mom!' His cock erupted, shooting a fountain of hot, thick jism into Victoria. To her delight, even as he climaxed he thought of her pleasure, reaching under her belly to find and tenderly roll her clit between his fingers so that mother and son came simultaneously.

"Congratulations, Sis!"

Iris strolled along the deck toward them, hand in hand with Greg. They were both naked. Victoria had been so caught up in the rapture of fucking Kyle that she'd long forgotten that her sister would be watching them.

"So, how's it feel to consign yourself to eternal damnation?" Iris winked at her sister.

"So far? Luscious." Victoria eyed the hard-on swaying between Greg's legs. "But since I'm the last one in this family to fall, I've got some catching up to do on my sinning. Starting now."

"That's the spirit!" Iris put her arms around Kyle while Victoria kissed Greg.

"But you're not the last to succumb, Vicky. Not quite."

####

Coming home from an assignment was a time of emotional conflict for Barry Stone. As much as he loved his wife and son, hollow guilt weighed him down at each reunion. Guilt at having become an absentee father to his son, and at his many acts of unfaithfulness to Victoria.

Monogamy wasn't in Barry's nature. Frequent broadcast assignments provided ample opportunity for his many casual adulteries. His fame and the circles in which he moved guaranteed he could fuck as many women as often as he desired. He desired a lot.

On the long flight across the Pacific, Barry had vowed to turn over a new leaf. This time would be different, he promised himself, as he had so many times before.

But as he drove through the main gates of the estate a new problem troubled him. Victoria's email saying that Iris and Greg would be staying with them "for a little while" filled him with dread.

He parked in front of the house and retrieved his bags from the Veyron's stingy trunk. The estate was oddly quiet. There were usually at least a couple of groundskeepers in sight on the drive up from the street, but this afternoon there was no one. When he let himself into the house the place seemed deserted.

"Hello?"

"Vicky gave the staff the week off, dearest."

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,451 Followers
12