Rich Mom, Whore Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,511 Followers

"Iris."

"You look surprised." She stood poised on the landing halfway down the curved main stair. Her hair was disheveled and she wore a pink dressing gown that belonged to Victoria. It was too long for her and trailed on the stair runner as she descended toward him.

"I hoped you'd be gone by the time I got back," Barry muttered.

She put her hand on his chest. "Hmm. Heart's a little fast. Is a little fear peeking through that great big All-American façade?" she asked with a wry smile. "Or are you just glad to see me?"

He took hold of her wrist. "Knock it off. Where's Vicky? Is everything all right?"

"You mean, have I been running off at the mouth? Relax. I haven't told her a thing. That'll be your job. Come on."

Alarms rang in Barry's head as he followed Iris up the stairs and down the wide hall toward the master bedroom.

"My sister was always terribly bashful for somebody who made her living strutting around in front of crowds wearing scraps of clothing, don't you think?" Iris continued. "Wasn't she the one who wanted this hideaway to begin with? Her escape from the world. But it cramped your style. You've always been more of a player. No one knows that better than I do."

The bedroom door was a few inches ajar. Iris paused with a hand on the doorknob, turning to face her brother-in-law. "Be very quiet. And think hard before you do anything you'll regret." Silently, she eased the door a foot or so further open.

Victoria was naked on her knees in the middle of the bed, riding one guy's cock while she sucked off a second. Barry couldn't see the face of the man his wife was fucking, but the stud whose cock was in her mouth was Greg Maguire.

Barry, with a lifetime of conditioning to respond instantly and move fast, was frozen to the spot. This couldn't be happening; what he saw was impossible.

"What the fuck?" The words came out in a croaking whisper. The threesome could not have heard him over their feral moans and grunts or the noise of the squeaking bedframe. Iris clapped her hand over his mouth.

"Shh! I warned you. Just watch for a minute."

Victoria bounced enthusiastically up and down on that mystery prick, revolving her hips as she rose upward until the head was visible for an instant between her cunt lips before dropping down hard to take him to the balls. The guy squeezed her pert ass cheeks as she rode him. Whoever he was, he had a gigantic cock. It stretched her pink pussy out in a taut, elastic "O." The whole tree-like shaft dripped with her pussy juice.

Greg had a big hand tangled in his aunt's long red curls. He stood next to her shoulder, and her head was turned enough so that Barry could barely see Victoria's perfect profile, her lush lips distended by her nephew's thick cock. Her eyes were half-closed and her long eyelashes fluttered in an expression of lustful bliss.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Iris whispered into Barry's ear. "It's like a dance. These three have been fucking a lot the last few days. They're really in sync with each other."

Barry shook his head violently to clear it. He took a step forward. Iris blocked his path.

"Out of my way. I'm gonna kill all of them."

"You'll do no such thing. Look at how your meek little wifey loves taking on two guys at once. Why would you want to deny her such a simple pleasure? Especially since you'd never pass up a chance for a good group scene, yourself."

"That's different."

"How?"

"It just is. Move."

"I swear, you and Vicky are a pair. It's always 'my kink's not as bad as yours, Iris. I'm different from you.' I'll tell you something: none of us is all that different in the ways that matter. But okay...have it your way."

With a show of resignation, Iris stepped to one side and slipped behind Barry. She put her hands on his hips. "One thing, though...if you're so hell-bent on punishing them, why are we still whispering?"

The question stopped him cold. Iris moved her hands around to his crotch. Taking advantage of his indecision, she unzipped the fly of his trousers, reached inside, and grabbed his rapidly hardening cock.

"That's what I figured," she snickered under her breath. "Watching always did turn you on." Loosening Barry's belt and lowering his trousers, she ran the fingers of both hands along his prick from one end to the other. "Just keep on watching, and consider the possibilities. For both of you.

"You two belong together. Even I could see that, all those years ago. That's one reason I backed off," Iris explained as she jacked his prick.

"Not the main one."

"No. There was Greg. Or there was going to be, anyway. I didn't see how that would work, you being married to my sister while you and I had a son together. So I ran. Should have known that you'd put two-and-two together eventually."

On the bed, Greg was directing Victoria's blowjob now, holding her head in his hands and moving it up and down his cock while thrusting his hips to and fro. It was astonishing how effortlessly she could throat such an oversized fuck-rod while sliding up and down the big prick in her cunt.

Despite himself, Barry's heart swelled with unexpected pride, both to see his usually reluctant wife embracing her inner sluttishness and at Greg's confidence and physical gifts. As much as it hurt, he understood why Iris had fled so far away. No one with eyes could have mistaken Greg for George Maguire's son or failed to recognize his resemblance to his real father.

"I would have realized the truth sooner, if I weren't so damned selfish. It was just easier not to know," Barry confessed. "And by the time I reached out, you refused to talk."

"Yeah, you're a big old selfish dumbass for sure. But you're as honest as you know how to be. I guess." Iris walked on her knees around in front of him. He winced at the intense pleasure when she sucked his cock-head into her mouth. Youthful memories and yearnings consumed him. Barry had been sucked off by hundreds of women. None compared to Iris--not even her sister, though he felt disloyal for thinking it.

"You could have...called when you got into t-trouble with George," he gasped. "I'd have helped."

Iris stopped sucking his cock and looked earnestly up at him. "I didn't want your help. I wanted us to be together. All of us, as a family. So I had to win Vicky over, the best way I know how."

"You're a wonderfully manipulative bitch," Barry said, smiling down at her.

"But my heart's in the right place." Iris glanced back over her shoulder at the action on the bed. "Mm-hmm. Look at them go. Our son's an unbelievable fuck, Barry. Endless stamina. Like you."

"You're fucking Greg?" Barry asked in disbelief.

"What, you think I wouldn't? You know me better than that, I hope. As soon as I saw how he took after you in the dick department I started laying my plans. And then, I laid him. There hasn't been a day since his eighteenth birthday that Greg hasn't been inside all my horny holes."

Barry's physical reaction to Iris confiding her incestuous indulgence with their son shocked him. His cock got as hard as if he hadn't fucked in a week, despite having spent several hours nailing a flight attendant on a company jet just that morning. Far too pleased with herself, Iris took his prick into her mouth again, happily humming to vibrate her throat around his shaft.

He was so excited by the whole turn of events that she had him on the verge of cumming within seconds. As his balls tightened and he was about to explode in her mouth, he kept watching the bedroom action.

Victoria was making it too, bucking faster and faster atop the guy she was fucking, until suddenly her frame shook so violently that she almost toppled over. Greg's cock slipped from her mouth. "Oh God," she squealed "Cumming! Oh, oh, oh Greg! Oh Kyle, baby! Fuck Mommy! Fuck!"

"What!"

Barry pulled free of Iris, threw the door open, and barreled into the bedroom. Unfortunately, his pants tangled around his ankles and he pitched forward head-first, just managing to tackle a bedpost to avoid crashing onto the floor.

Victoria jerked as if she'd been tasered. She jumped up and rolled off of Kyle. He sat up and stared at his father, aghast.

"Dad!"

"Darling!" Victoria squeaked.

"Heya, Uncle Barry!" Only Greg seemed unconcerned by the turn of events. That made a strange sort of sense; this wasn't his first rodeo, after all. Not long ago the man he'd thought was his father had caught him boning his mother. He leaned back against the headboard, stroking his dick, content to see how the confrontation would play out.

"Are you hurt?" Victoria's instinctive care for her husband overrode her momentary panic at being discovered fucking their son and his cousin. She bolted from the bed to help Barry to his feet.

"Oh, never better," he snapped, shaking her off. Victoria's blood ran cold at the anger in his voice.

"Don't let the big goof scare you, Sis." Iris pushed past her brother-in-law to hug Victoria protectively around her shoulders. "He was about to nut out there just now, spying while you got it on with the guys."

"You're fucking our son!" Barry sputtered. He turned on Kyle. "And you--what the hell were you thinking, kid?"

Rather than withering before his father's fury, Kyle glared defiantly back at him. "What are you thinking when you're off fucking around on Mom?" he said evenly.

"Like father, like son," Iris joked, trying to break the tension. "Your damn dicks do all your thinking for you." Looking Barry up and down, she added, "You look ridiculous. Get out of those trousers before you trip over yourself again and break something. And come to bed."

Victoria was amazed to see her husband follow her sister's directions without protest. He undressed in sullen silence and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Our Barry didn't get where he is by fumbling his opportunities, did he?" Iris purred. "Hot-headed as he can be, I imagine he's seeing the advantages to exploring, shall we say, more open and honest familial relationships." She chucked Barry under the chin encouragingly, as a mother might a son. "Aren't you, big guy?"

Barry frowned and looked at Victoria, confused. "I never thought you would be up for anything this, um, extreme. I knew you liked fucking, but in a more conventional way."

"A more boring way, is what you mean," Iris corrected.

"Iris and I have never been all that different from each other," Victoria confessed. "I didn't want to admit that to myself. The same way I wouldn't admit that you weren't capable of being celibate for more than about an hour when you were jetting around out there on your own."

"An hour? " Barry looked hurt.

"Hush!" Victoria held up her hand for silence. "That Vicky is gone forever, Darling. I can't go on like this any longer, playing maiden in the tower while you gallivant around the world. I need fucking. I need a man. Hell, I'm a slut like my sister, I need men, as many as I can get. But most of all, I want fucking by someone who loves me."

"Our son."

"You and Kyle both." Victoria saw her husband's cock rise a little at the words. She fought the urge to touch it right away. "That is, if...?"

Barry must have read her mind because before she could act he took her hand and placed it on his surging cock. After all of these years, the mammoth size and shape of her husband's prick still thrilled her as no other man's did--except for one. Even with the love that she felt for Barry as she stroked his shaft, her eyes strayed to Kyle's similarly enormous fuck-rod. It jutted up from the close-clipped hair of his crotch, wet with her pussy juice and still ready for his mother.

"You guys should take her together," Iris suggested, catching the glint of whorish hunger in her sister's face. "Make this a real family reunion."

"Jeez, Mom, can you just for once stop trying to control everybody?" Greg snagged his mother's arm and pulled her onto the bed, stripping off her dressing gown. "It's time you used your fucking mouth for what it's really good for."

Still holding Barry's cock in one hand, Victoria gripped Kyle's in the other. "What do you say, darling?"

"I say it's only fair to Kyle that you finish what you started. How about you get up on your knees and suck the spunk out of him while I doggie-fuck you?"

Before she knew it, Victoria was taking cock at both ends. It was the hottest thing she'd ever done, not only because of her newly-discovered passion for double-fucking but because of who was fucking her. Her beloved husband knelt behind her, clutching her hips and fucking his big prick into her cunt, while her mouth was utterly stuffed with their son's giant cock.

She shivered with lust as Barry smacked her butt and yanked at her hair. He'd have dragged her right off of their son's cock except that Kyle determinedly arched his hips to follow every time her head was pulled away from him. All the time that he relentlessly fucked his mother's face, his father drilled into her overheated cunt, impaling her on his meaty fuck-pole.

The voluptuous, long-legged redhead shrieked and thrashed, a delirious captive of her wanton lust and of the two men she adored.

Meanwhile, Iris was occupied with sucking her son's prick. She curled her tongue around it, sucked his smooth shaft into her mouth, and swirled her tongue over the hot knob. Getting ready to swallow another tasty load of jism from her favorite cock, she reflected on how well her maneuvering had worked out, in the end.

Iris's schemes might fail as often as they succeeded, but she recovered well.

"There's no reason you two should be in a hurry to move on," Barry told Iris as the five of them relaxed naked in the Jacuzzi under the golden rays of a perfect sunset. "I've decided that I'm going to negotiate my next contract to work fewer events, but it sure would be nice if you and Victoria had each other when I'm away in the meantime. This is a big place."

"A very big, too-empty space," Victoria agreed. "And you're family. You two are welcome to live with us for as long as you like."

"That's what I told Aunt Iris yesterday," Kyle said. "Stay forever. Please?"

"Works for me," Greg said. His tone was casual, but Iris could tell that, behind his perpetually laid-back mask, the outcome of the discussion mattered very much to him.

"We'd love to," Iris said. "But Barry, we still have to have that talk." She looked at Victoria. "Barry and I need to tell you something."

"Is it something that can wait for an hour?" Victoria asked. She stretched like a preening cat, bent forward, and planted a kiss on her husband's cock. "I'm more in a fucking than a talking mood right now."

"An hour," Iris said, opening her legs for her son to mount her. "Or maybe two."

"Or three." Barry agreed hastily, relief evident in his voice. "Kyle, make yourself useful and give your mom a good fucking while she sucks my cock."

THE END

12