Richard

Story Info
Mature lady enjoys the company of a young black man.
1.1k words
4.25
25.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
269 Followers

When I was in college I had a few boyfriends but I also knew and was friendly with some of the black basketball players. I didn't think of any of them in a sexual way but soon I began hearing some of my girlfriends talk about their sexual prowess and I became curious. Back then, it was unwritten but white girls did not openly date black boys. Nevertheless, not letting my boyfriend know, I had a few secret meetings with black boys. Physically they were far superior to the white boys and were very satisfying sexually. After college, I got a job, married and had kids but never forgot the experiences I had in college.

Years later, there was a black man named Richard who came to work at our company. He was tall, handsome and we hit it off from the beginning. When we socialized it was usually with others from the company but one time, Richard asked if I would give him a ride home as his car was in the shop. I saw nothing wrong so I said I would. When we got to his house he invited me in for a drink. I readily accepted and knowing that I often stayed late, I was sure my husband would assume that's where I was. Richard's house was typical of a bachelor's, things strewn about but still looked comfortable. He brought out some beer and we sat down to talk.

He began asking questions about my life, my husband and kids; sitting with him this way felt good. Knowing that I often stayed late, I was sure my husband would assume that's where I was. Richard told me about himself too, playing basketball and his failed marriage. By the time we were on the second beer, our discussion got more personal. Why I did, I don't know, but among other things, I told Richard that husband and I were not having a lot of sex. When he asked about college, I mentioned that I knew many blacks. This got his curiosity up and he asked if I had been intimate with any. I lied and said I hadn't, but my mind kept thinking about my times with naked black boys and their big cocks. As we talked, I noticed that Richard kept touching his crotch, not sure if it was on purpose or not but I couldn't help glancing when he did. When he got up to get more beer, there was a definite bulge in his pants. Needless to say, my mind conjured up what might be beneath.

Richard went on to tell me how much he admired me and that I was the most attractive woman in the place. He commented on my looks, how nicely I dressed and even how sexy he thought I was. His compliments and the beer were having a very nice warm feeling on me and when he moved closer, it only made me feel more relaxed with him. I don't remember how the discussion started but I remember him asking if I had ever seen a black cock. It wasn't a shock because by then I was feeling very open about expressing myself. About the time I begin answering, he took my hand and placed it on his crotch. Feeling his hardness through his pants was unreal, it was as if he was reading my mind. I squeezed and with our hands held together we began stroking his hard cock.

In a flash, Richard unzipped his pants, pulled down his jockeys and a beautifully formed cock sprang out. Pushing my head down, I licked the head and then put it in my mouth. Nothing more was said as he held my head while I moved my mouth up and down his incredible shaft. It had been a long time but the memories and the deliciously wicked feelings came rushing back. His cock was big and thick and I devoured as much as I could, tasting each drop that came out of the tip. It twitched and jerked in my mouth which only helped to excite me more. Wanting to make him cum, I squeezed and caressed his balls as I sucked, knowing that it always did the trick. When he came, it was a tremendous explosion, accompanied with his loud screams of a pleasurable release.

I tried to take Richard's cum but there was so much, it splattered on my chest and all over my jacket and blouse. I sat back, exhausted but happy as Robert began wiping the cum off my face and chest with the biggest smile I had ever seen. Without saying anything, he started removing my jacket and unbuttoning my blouse. I didn't say or do anything to stop him. With my help, he took off my blouses and bra. The way I was feeling, I didn't care, It even felt good to be free of them.

Without bothering to dress, Richard went back to the kitchen and brought out two more beers, saying that we probably needed a drink. We sat there, not talking, me naked from the waist up and him, naked from the waist down, somehow it all seemed very natural. I sipped my beer, hoping to recover but couldn't stop looking at Richard's half hard cock. To me it was a beautiful sight.

He began rubbing his cold bottle of beer over my nipples we started to laugh. He said that he had wanted to do that since the very first time he saw me. The feeling to me was unreal as I always thought of my self as a "prim and proper" lady, now here I was, my bare tits bare, laughing and joking with a black man from the office. What could be more crazy?

When I started to stroke his cock again, Richard insisted that I get out of my skirt so I would be more comfortable. I leaned back and he expertly unzipped my skirt and slipped it off, then without hesitating, pulled off my black silk panties too. His fingers slowly pushed into me and I moaned with a new feeling of incredible pleasure. I was already wet and he soon had three of his big fingers deep into me that had ne on the verge of climax. Then in one motion, he pulled me down on the sofa, spread my legs and was laying on me. I felt his cock, took it into my hand and placed it on the entrance to my pussy. It slowly slipped in and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Its still hard to describe but I had never experienced such a full feeling inside of me before. Richard's cock seemed to grow larger the more he pumped into me. We were both yelling and screaming. It only took a few more minutes and he exploded again, filling me with a delicious feeling of satisfaction. I thought again of the boys I had been with in college and had the feeling that they would be very pleased with me. Pleasing and being pleased by another wonderful black cock.

encore769
encore769
269 Followers