All Comments on 'Richard'

by encore769

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Richard needs to get his slut a queen of spades tattoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Couldn't avoid it could you? Another black on white pile of bullshit, *they're bigger and better in bed* you're nothing but another echo, not an original thought in your head. Next time do a little research and not just repeat what others have done.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

How many blouses was she wearing? Repeated that hubby thought she was working late. Predictable story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy pair

Richard is a young, handsome, muscular black man who enjoys his sexual adventure with this co-worker. Have her take off HIS shirt to reveal his muscular chest. Sometimes a black man has a handsome dusting of chest hair to grace his muscular chest -- a very sexy sight, and also a very sexy texture to that hair and muscled chest. It's worth a taste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I think it’s natural and she was opened young, you know the saying. Richard should have had her over for more. She knew what was going to happen and wanted it. She’s an easy blackcock slut.

Geezer83Geezer83almost 3 years ago

Interesting. A stereotype. Will you ever do it with a little cock? Will you enjoy it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very fine story. I loved it and thought you did a great job!

younghungblackyounghungblackover 2 years ago

Very nice little story. I've known more than a few mature women like the heroine. They are defenseless against an assured young man of strength. They'd deny it at first but all ended up doing exactly as I desired. Older women are especially susceptible to a desire to please the man who is unlike any they've ever known, the man who takes what he wants. Blaine

christopheNLchristopheNLalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like Richard is quite the lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love reading about white women who are “ respectable “ but who try to keep their submissiveness hidden. Born and raised when rules of behavior didn’t allow the races to mix sexually. White women saw strong angry blackmen standing up for their rights and were afraid but also secretly attracted to their strength and will power.

For many, like the author, they were easily subdued and found their place was kneeling between the powerful black mans thighs using their sweet warm mouth to help pay for past injustices. The blunt animal magnetism she felt exposed her feminine nature and she knew she would never forget.

I love seeing the look on her face as she is drawn back to the warm familiar place and the words she remembers, once black never back in her head.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userencore769@encore769
Married, retired, blond, 5-6, I love erotic chat, some role play, writing and sharing personal thoughts, fantasies and experiences. I have an open mind to most topics including a submissive side that needs to be opened and explored. Open to PM, RP and comments.