Richard & The Live Stream Interview

Story Info
Cleo Jackson attempts to discredit Richard's success.
4.6k words
4.17
2.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard sits behind his desk this Wednesday morning reviewing the contract and plans for a large engineering project that his company has won. The peace and quiet is broken by his secretary notifying him by intercom that his eleven o'clock appointment has arrived. Richard reaches over and blindly hits the switch and tells Shannon, "Give me a minute then escort them in." Shannon answers, "very well."

Shannon opens the door and introduces Cleopatra Jackson from the 'Tell It Straight' podcast and online live stream show on YouTube. Richard quickly looks her up and down as he extends his hand. "Nice to meet you Miss Jackson," he says as he grips her hand gently. Richard thinks to himself, "Damn she's hot! And there's no ring on this attractive black woman's finger? Who is this woman? I'd sure like to get to know her." Richard waves to her to take a seat, as he settles back into his chair.

Richard asks, "So what can I do for you, Miss Jackson?"

Cleopatra answers, "Please Mr. Davis. Call me Cleo."

Richard replies, "Well then call me Richard. So, Cleo, what can I do for you?"

Cleo leans forward, exposing a little cleavage and looks him straight in the eyes, "I'd like to interview you on my live stream show 'Tell It Straight' on YouTube."

Richard watches her eyes dart around his office as if she's getting a mental picture of what he is all about. "Well, Cleo, I very rarely grant interviews and I really don't understand why you'd want to interview me. I'm just a conservative businessman and your audience is very liberal. Dare I say, woke? Why me?"

Cleo smiles and her eyelashes flutter as she fails to sound sincere by using a soft voice in her response. "Richard, I know that my audience will find you very appealing and interesting. You are just the right businessman for my audience to gain helpful insights from."

Richard was intrigued by Cleo and wanted to get to know her personally. He could care less about her show and pod cast. So, Richard asks, "If I agree to this interview, will you join me for drinks afterwards?" Cleo was a little taken aback by his request but she really wanted this interview. So she agreed to it with no intention of actually keeping her end of the agreement. So Richard agrees to the interview, "You may set up the date, time, and location with my secretary. I'll be there."

Cleo is thrilled. Smiling like someone who has just caught a world record marlin on their fishhook and is reeling it in. She stood up quickly, shook Richard's hand, and started towards the door. It was as if she was trying to make a clean escape from a crime scene. Richard followed her to the door and before opening the door for her he said, "I'm sure that this will be an interview your audience will never forget." Cleo smiles sheepishly and replies "I'm sure you're right."

Richard looks over at Shannon and instructs her to set up another appointment for Miss Jackson based on Cleo's availability. "Please do what you can to make it possible for her Shannon." Shannon eagerly smiles, "Yes, Mr. Davis."

Richard starts his day with a walk through each section of the office and talking to his workers individually, taking a keen interest in their part of current design projects and their personal lives. He always asks about their families, kids, or if a loved one is sick, he asks how they are doing. He keeps each employee's private life to himself. Sometimes he wouldn't see an employee for a week or more but when he did see them, he'd always take a genuine interest in what was going on with that employee. Many of the employees enjoyed having a boss who would come over and talk to them one-on-one. Richard made it a point to ask for their opinion on what they thought would make their jobs better and more productive. This was one of the many sides of Richard those reporters never asked or knew about.

On this particular Monday, Shannon greets him and follows him into his office. She briefs him quickly about the day's appointments and reminds him of his interview with Miss Jackson at the historic office building in downtown Philadelphia. Richard groans, "Damn! Ugh! I was hoping that she would have called to cancel that." Shannon looks at him, "Are you serious sir? She's been calling me every week for the past month to ensure that you will be there for this." Richard nods his head, "I did tell her that I'd be there. Did you tell her that I'm also bringing my own film crew along with me to cover this interview?" Shannon replied, "yes sir I informed her."

Richard parks his car in a public city parking lot and walks over to the location. He glances at his watch and sees that he is five minutes early. He rings the buzzer and waits patiently to be let in. "Mr. Davis?" an unknown man asks. "Yes? I'm Richard Davis." "Hi I'm Devon. The production assistant for 'Tell It Straight'. Please follow me." Devon first takes him to a dressing room, gets a mic on Richard, and then the glam team puts a little powder on his face to hide any visible shine on his skin. Devon then takes Richard to a large ornate room with cameras, lights, and boom mics. The lead camera man from Richard's film crew gets his attention to let him know that they are all set up and ready to go.

Cleo walks in dressed in an emerald-green silk button-up blouse. Her full breasts strained against the buttons that were trying to hold them in, revealing her beautiful cleavage. A classic black pencil skirt that fit tight and showed off her hips and ass. Richard took a deep breath while enjoying the view both coming and going. Richard extends his hand to Cleo to greet her. After shaking his hand, she escorts him to the area where the two chairs are facing each other.

Cleo is proud because she feels like she has a prize marlin on a fishhook, and it is time to reel it in. As she takes a seat, her skirt slides up her thighs. The arm of the chair hides this from the camera's view. She planned it that way because she believes that straight men are suckers for a good sneak pussy sighting. As Richard took his seat across from Cleo, he could see that she wasn't wearing any panties and that he had a full view of her black pussy. He smirks as he enjoys the view.

Cleo starts the interview by introducing Richard and giving a summary of his multi-million-dollar engineering firm. She begins with a few simple easy questions to try to put Richard at ease.

"Richard, did you grow up in an affluent household?" Cleo shifts her legs to flash her wet pussy lips.

Richard calmly responds, "My family weren't the richest in town. We were pretty average socioeconomically."

Cleo didn't get the response that she wanted. She quickly snaps back, "So there were other families who were less fortunate than yours? They didn't have all the privileges you had?"

Richard replied, "Everyone shared with each other in my community growing up. So, everyone had."

The more Cleo asked questions the more irritated she became because she believed that Richard wasn't answering the questions truthfully. Cleo finally had enough of his dancing around and asked him, "So where exactly did you grow up?"

Richard smiled and replied, "Kentucky in the Appalachian Mountains. My father was a coal miner and we lived in a small town named Putney in a two-bedroom shack."

Richard started to tell how he never had a bed to himself until he went to college, but Cleo quickly cut him off. She had to get control of the conversation because she wasn't going to let this white man who has obviously profited from his white privilege get away with a sob story while young black men struggle every day. Cleo remembered seeing his engineering diploma on the wall from MIT. So she switched gears to focus on his education because obviously his white privilege got him into that school. What other explanation could there be to explain why a white man from a coal mining town in Kentucky, got into MIT.

She just knew that she had him on this one and was ready to show her audience his white privilege. She started the questioning very calmly.

"Richard, when I was in your office to arrange this interview, I noticed that you have a diploma from MIT in engineering. That is a very prestigious school and costly too. I take it you must have received multiple scholarships or maybe qualified for legacy admission or something like that, to attend that school?"

Richard smiled, "I did receive five scholarships, but the total monies received wasn't much. In fact, I had to take out a student loan to pay my tuition."

Cleo's eyes sparkled hearing this for she knew that a four-year tuition to MIT would cost in the range of 60,000 dollars a year, which meant that he took out a $240,000-dollar loan. A loan amount that very few individuals and very wealthy blacks could qualify for. Her legs parted to try to distract Richard and keep his thoughts off where she was headed with this line of questioning. Her pussy lips swollen and wet from the aphrodisiac of being in a power position.

"Richard? So, you took out a very large student loan to attend MIT. A loan that very few black men working today could qualify for. You must have found the right bank or you're just the right color to get such a large loan to pay for your tuition?"

Richard is enjoying the view of Cleo's wet pussy and her full breasts but is not distracted by them. He responds, "the loan wasn't that hard for me to get. I filled out the paperwork and within a week I was approved. I doubt my color had anything to do with the loan being approved."

Cleo smirks as she recalls that her degree cost her nearly $78,000 dollars and how she qualified for multiple scholarships due to her excellent grades in high school. But she still had to take out substantial student loans that for her and other black people that she knows, were difficult to qualify for. She just knew that she had Richard right where she wanted him, and she was about to expose how white privilege got a coal miners son into a very prestigious college. A college that only the top five percent of students can qualify for and then the cost of tuition. So, Cleo begins to toy with Richard like a cat with a mouse.

"Richard? MIT is one of the best engineering schools in the nation, you must've been thrilled to attend and learn from some of the most brilliant professors in the nation?"

"Cleo, it was quite an honor and intimidating to attend MIT. It took me six years to get my engineering degree. I realized that no large company was going entrust their projects to my engineering firm if I had only gotten my degree from a junior college. I knew that I needed to get my degree from a prestigious school."

Cleo thought that this was the opportunity to reel her prize catch in and put him on display to show her audience exactly what white privilege looks like.

"Richard? I did the math quickly in my head it cost you nearly 400,000 dollars to attend MIT for six years. You were only 18 years old when you started college. What bank would loan you that much money? It is obvious that you got the money from a white-owned banking institution because no black-owned bank would loan a white man from the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky, that much money to go to college."

Richard smiles and looks straight at Cleo, "I got my student loan from One United Bank in Boston. "And as you know, that is a black-owned bank."

Cleo immediately grabs her phone and google searches the bank. She can see her prize catch getting away. Richard further added that he only had to borrow $20,000 dollars to cover his tuition for his final year. That he spent five years attending night courses and working to save money to attend that prestigious school to get his degree. His hard work, dedication, and sleepless nights all paid off when he walked across the stage to receive his diploma.

Cleo was stunned and embarrassed. She just watched her prize catch jump off the hook and swim away. She quickly made closing remarks to her audience and motioned to her crew to end the live stream. Cleo stood up angrily and began heading for the exit. Richard stood up quickly and while taking off his mic he yelled to Cleo, "Hey?! What about our drinks? You said that you would go out for drinks with me afterwards." "I'm not going anywhere with you, asshole!" Cleo screamed as she stormed out of the room.

Richard said goodbye to his film crew and left the building. He smirked as he drove away because he knew the whole-time what Cleo was attempting to do to him in that interview.

The following day, many of the employees talked about the interview and how Mr. Davis toyed with Miss Jackson. Richard walked into the building but bypassed visiting with his employees this morning and went straight to his office. Shannon greeted him with a smile on her face because she knew that Miss Jackson was a hard core liberal and race baiter who enjoyed putting successful white businessmen on her live stream and pod cast to embarrass and discredit them and prove that white privilege is real.

Richard didn't discuss the interview with anyone. He appeared nonchalant about it. Like it was no big deal; that it was all behind him now and he didn't care to look back. It was back to business as usual. The truth is that he had admitted to himself that he would really enjoy seeing Cleo again on a more personal level. So, he really didn't want to engage in any negative talk about her, her show or pod cast.

Two weeks passed since the interview and one evening Richard sat in a soft leather chair at The Master's Club after work and was enjoying a glass of bourbon and a cigar when he heard Cleo's voice. Richard has heard her voice in his dreams and still has vivid memories of her swollen pussy lips and full ripe breasts pulling at her blouse buttons. Cleo stood over him and stated angrily, "you made me look like a fool in front of my audience Richard!" He glances up and there she stands with her hands on her full hips, twisting her neck with a look of rage on her face.

Richard puts down his glass and exhales as if he's annoyed by her interruption and looks back up at her. "Miss Jackson, you are interrupting me from enjoying a fine glass of 15-year-old bourbon."

Cleo replies, "Fuck your damn bourbon! I deserve a formal apology from you!"

Richard chuckles, "Do you have any idea where you are, girl?"

Cleo claps back, "Yes! I know where I am!"

Richard continues to chuckle as he looks up at her, "You have no clue where you are right now. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would leave right now. Or your fat black ass can stay put and fuck around and find out! You choose!"

"I will leave when I'm good and ready Rich Errd!" she said sarcastically.

Richard had grown sick and tired of her and her attitude and stood up to confront her. Standing six inches taller than her, he looks down at her and says, "You are in the wrong club you coon! You think you have any power and control around here? You're in my world! You're damn right! Us superior white men use our white privilege and power to fuck disrespectful black pussies like you!"

Richard grabs her arm and begins dragging her down a dark hallway, deeper into The Master's Club. She complains that his grip is too tight and demands that he release her but Richard laughs, "You had the opportunity to leave but you didn't take that out, so here we go bitch!"

Cleo couldn't understand why she was both scared and aroused by his aggression toward he, at the same time. She felt her body become flush and her pussy begin to get moist and swollen.

Richard pulls her into a back room and throws her onto the floor. Looking down at her he commands her to strip. She sits up on her knees. Defiance and anger are in her eyes as she glares up at Richard. Richard's size isn't that imposing to Cleo but there is something about him that she can't put into words, that causes her to obey his command.

Her hands shake as she unbuttons her blouse. Her mind is racing because she has never been talked to or treated this way by any man in her whole adult life. Her domineering black confidence is being canceled by this stronger white man. Her teal bra barely contains her full 42DD tits, the dark ebony skin contrasting against the blue green satin of her bra. He stands there stoically staring at her as she reaches around and begins to undo the clasps. Her tits spring out full and perky as the bra drops to the floor.

Richard begins to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers. He quietly steps forward, yanks her hair back as to force her mouth open. He shoves his big cock down her throat and begins to thrust. At this point, his goal is to humiliate her and put her in her place. Richard looks down and tells Cleo, "I'm going to allow you to enjoy this white privilege. The privilege to experience and please a white man."

Cleo finds herself turned on by Richard's dominance over her. She submits to his big white cock, suddenly wanting to please him. As he deep throats her, slobber drips down and coats her tits. Richard is turned on by the sight of the contrast between his big white cock disappearing into her dark brown mouth, causing his cock to grow even harder. Richard yanks her to her feet and demands her to remove her skirt. He also undresses and prepares to pound her back into her rightful place.

Cleo stands there, her fat breasts exposed to his gaze, they shine dark ebony from her saliva that has dripped down her chin, over her hard nipples. She reaches behind and unzips her skirt, Richard watches her every move as his hard white cock jerks in the air. Cleo pushes the skirt down till it falls to the floor at her feet, she stands up straight to show her matching teal panty.

She looks at Richard hoping that he is satisfied with what he sees. Cleo is a little nervous that because she doesn't have the body of a runway model or a thin actress. No, she is a full-figured black woman.

Richard's only response is, "I said strip, coon!"

Cleo slips her panties down till they lie on the floor atop her skirt. She stands there in front of him naked. Treating her like she's just a pleasure object, he commands her, "Turn around slowly for me." He doesn't say another word, he just lets out an approving, "Mmmm," as she does a 360⁰ for him. He steps closer and sticks his fingers in her pussy and begins to rub and stroke. She closes her eyes, throws her head back and moans as she parts her thighs giving him better access to her pussy. "Damn bitch! You're awfully wet already." She nods and lets out an agreeable sigh.

He pulls her closer with his other hand and takes one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucks, tugs, and moans as he increases the motion of his fingers across her swollen clit. Cleo moans in ecstasy and spreads her legs open even wider. "Ahhhh that feels so good!" she exclaims. "Of course, it feels good!" Richard responds angrily, not allowing this interaction to turn into a moment of romance.

He grabs her by the shoulders and turns her around, facing away from him. He pushes her down toward the floor into the doggy position.

"As I already said, you don't know where you are, and you definitely don't know your place. This is The Master's Club! Master as in White man! We only allow your kind in here to fuck you for our pleasure!" and with that he slammed his cock into her hard and fast. He proceeded to pound her non-stop as she cried out, "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh my gawd!" Their bodies slapped together so loudly that they could be heard down the hall. Other white men began to crowd into the doorway to watch Richard have his way with his prize catch. They could hear her wet pussy squeak as Richard thrusted deep inside her.

With every thrust he made strong, controversial statements: Hell, yeah I am a white man! You damn right I have white privilege! I have the privilege to fuck your brains out of you coon! You tried to make a spectacle of me on your show and you think that I owe you an apology! You dumb bitch! I should put a white baby inside you and teach you a lesson. My genes are superior to yours and that baby will look like me. What will your liberal woke audience think of you then?" He grew vengful at that moment.

12