Richard & The Live Stream Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flipped her over on her back and pinned her thighs open. He got down on the floor and slid his cock back inside of her as he grits his teeth. The white gentlemen who were standing there watching and stroking their cocks, cheered Richard on. "Let her have it Rich!" they sneered because they knew about the interview and how Cleo attempted to humiliate him. The look of terror was in her eyes when Richard looked into them. This gave him a strong sense of satisfaction.

He began to hate fuck her, pounding her senseless; treating her as nothing more then a fuck doll for his pleasure. She whimpered and moaned. Her titties jerked around violently as she cried out apologies while he grunted and pounded.

She was surprised by how turned on she was by Richard's declaration of superiority over her and admission of white privilege. She began to feel an unfamiliar yet exciting sensation inside her pussy. Her body suddenly began to convulse in orgasm. She squirmed as she came but Richard held her down by her neck and kept pounding away at her. No man had ever brought her to orgasm before.

She began cry 'thank you' multiple times while he plowed away at her pussy. Suddenly he yelled, "Fuck you bitch!" and began to blow a huge thick creamy load of cum into her wound. She could feel his cock pulsating inside of her and the sensation of warm cum dripping out of her pussy.

Cleo wasn't seeing anyone and had not been sexually active in a while, so she wasn't using any birth control. When Richard was done cumming inside her, he got up, grabbed his clothes, and walked out of the room. Cleo lay there naked, her inner thighs soaked with Richard's cum. She was confused and dazed and wondered what had just happened. She was turned on and suddenly found herself strangely attracted to Richard. It was also the best sex that she had ever had so she didn't feel inclined to call this encounter, sexual assault. She got dressed and left the Master's lounge and pondered her feelings about Richard.

A few weeks later, she noticed the tenderness of her nipples and began feeling nauseous. "Oh shit! I bet I'm pregnant!" she thought to herself. She called her OB/GYN and scheduled an appointment but stopped by a pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test. It came back positive. She waited until after her doctor's confirmation before she reached out to Richard's secretary for another appointment with him.

Shannon was reluctant to schedule Cleo because she was being vague about her reason for a new appointment. Shannon placed her on hold and walked into Richard's office and asked him if he was willing to see Cleo again. He said yes and instructed Shannon to schedule a lunch meeting with Cleo for tomorrow. So Shannon went ahead and placed Cleo on his calendar for the next day.

At lunch, Cleo informed Richard that she is pregnant with his child.

"Good!" Richard responds.

"Good? Are you being serious right now?" Cleo burst into tears.

"Yes, I am serious. I'm glad that you are here and pregnant with my child. I have actually been wanting to see you again. You intrigue me you know? And besides, you know us conservatives are pro-life. So I'm not going to tell you to terminate this pregnancy," Richard responded.

"Fuck you Richard! We are complete strangers!" Cleo yelled as the waitress approached the table with their glasses of water.

"Waitress? Will you give us a few minutes before you take our orders?" Richard requested.

"Yes Sir. Of course. No problem." The waitress replied.

Cleo sat there in tears. Bewildered, wondering how the hell she could co-parent a biracial child with a white man.

"Listen Cleo. We don't have to remain strangers. I am actually quite interested in you and would really love to get to know you better. Besides, I'm sure that we have created a beautiful child. Don't you want to see where this could possibly go between us?" Richard asks.

Cleo was stunned by what she was hearing. What he was offering wasn't bad but she is a woke black woman and anti-racist activist! How does someone like her go off and have a white baby? Deep down inside, she was curious about the child that she was carrying for Richard. After all, Richard is a good looking man. So she looked Richard in his eyes and replied, "Okay yes. Let's see where this goes." Richard pulled out his cell phone and called Shannon. "Clear my calendar for the rest of the day Shannon. I've got some personal business to attend to."

He looked at Cleo lovingly and asked her if she wouldn't mind joining him at home for the rest of the day. "I'd really like to make real love to you Cleo. Please come home with me," Richard asked warmly. Cleo agreed. So, Richard left the waitress a generous cash tip on the table and left with Cleo. When they arrived at his home, Richard took Cleo up to his bedroom and gingerly undressed her. He laid her back onto his California king sized bed, spread her legs open and nursed her pussy for a half hour. After her multiple orgasms and drinking her pussy juices, he eagerly slid his big hard cock back inside of her and made love to her.

They stared into each other's eyes and thrust their hips into each other slowly and steadily, ensuring that his cock sank deeper and deeper inside of her. They moaned, breathed heavily, and kissed. He squeezed her tits and sucked her dark nipples. "I'm glad you're having my baby. Our child is going to be so beautiful," he whispered in her ear as he shot a think load of cum into her pussy. They spent the remainder of the day alternating between hardcore fucking and making love. A few days later, Richard began to brag that he is a soon-to-be father, and he began seeing Cleo regularly.

12