Richard at the Doctor Pt. 01

Story Info
Married dad goes to doctor for vasectomy.
1.1k words
3.91
40.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stud28
stud28
15 Followers

Richard was a 43 yo married dad of three who decided it was time to get a vasectomy. His wife made an appointment for him to go and see their regular family doctor. He arrived to his appointment thinking the procedure would be done that day.

He only waited a short while when his name was called by the nurse. He followed her to an exam room and sat in a chair. Soon, Dr. Holcomb knocked on the door. He was in his late 60's, greased jet black hair, on the pudgy side, thick black rim glasses, and definitely had a domineering demeanor and a tinge of kinkiness.

After exchanging small pleasantries, the doctor told Richard to remove his shirt and boots and have a seat on the table. Richard was now in his jeans, white tube socks and whitey tightey undies. Dr. Holcomb began to examine his eyes and ears and had him open his mouth wide and used a tongue depressor deep enough to make him gag a little. He then pulled out the bottom part of the table, laid the head end flat and instructed Richard to lie flat on the table.

The doctor went through a routine exam of his chest. He then made his way down to his feet and reaching slightly up inside the jeans leg pulled off his left sock. He felt for pulse and examined the foot. He then repeated the process on the right foot.

Richard, thinking the general exam was almost over, didn't realize it was only beginning. Dr. Holcomb then made his way back up to the abdomen and pushed around on each side. To Richard's surprise, the doctor began unhooking Richard's belt, unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped them and opened the fly. The doctor began pressing on the lower abdomen under the belly button and slightly slid his fingers in the waistband asking Richard if there was any pain or tenderness. He then slid his hand inside the jean but over the undies and pressed in the right hip joint area and then the left.

Dr. Holcomb turned away and Richard thought this was complete. However, the doctor sat down on a rolling stool, he instructed him to stand up and slide his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. A little timid, Richard did as instructed. Dr. Holcomb rolled his stool over in front of him. With no gloves on, just a bare hand, he began to conduct a hernia check on the left side instructing him to turn and cough, then repeating the right side. He then took the right testicle in his hand and began to roll it around checking for lumps. He followed up on the left testicle and explained it was important for him to check every month. He took Richard's hand and grabbing the forefinger and pointer finger he put them to Richard's testicle and showed him how to examine. The doctor then took Richard's uncut penis in his bare right hand and used his left bare hand to slide the foreskin back. His penis began to get a little hard.

Dr. Holcomb began to notice and told Richard it was natural not to be embarrassed. He continued to roll the foreskin back and forth over the head to make sure it moved freely. Dr. Holcomb told him he was a little concerned with the tightness of the skin. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a plastic piece that resembled a dome. With the foreskin retracted, he placed it over the head of the penis. He told Richard he might experience a little pain but it was necessary to stretch the foreskin. With the plastic piece in place, he began to use the foreskin to stretch over the dome. Once the foreskin covered the plastic device he placed a clip of the foreskin to hold it in place. The doctor explained it would only take a few minutes. He then removed the clip, rolled the foreskin back, removed the device, placed a little lube on the head and began rubbing the skin back and forth. Richard became erect. He then pulled the foreskin completely back and explained how important it was to clean thoroughly around the head. The doctor never said a word about the erect penis just continued to examine it as a drop of pre-cum appeared.

Dr. Holcomb let go of the penis and stood up. As he stood, he instructed Richard to turn around, face the table, bend over the end of the exam table resting his chest flat on it and slightly spread his legs. Dr. Holcomb opened a drawer to retrieve a tube of KY jelly as he slid a glove on his right hand. Turning around, he could see Richard bent over the table, jeans and underwear around his ankles. He walked up behind and explained he was going to perform a prostate exam. Opening the tube, he put a dab of KY on his pointer finger, with his ungloved left hand he spread Richard's cheeks apart to expose a semi hairy hole. He rubbed the jelly around the hole, placed his left hand on Richard's lower back/upper buttock area and told him to take a deep breath as he plunged the full finger in his hole. This being the first time for Richard to have this exam, he clamped down and grunted complaining about the doctor. Dr. Holcomb didn't retreat but pushed further in telling him it would be much easier if he relaxed. Sensing how much Richard didn't like it, the doctor prolonged twisting and turning in all directions. After what Richard thought was forever, the doctor withdrew his finger and wiped his hole.

He instructed Richard to remove his jeans and underwear and lie back on the table. Dr. Holcomb then told him to scoot to the edge of the table and bring his knees to his chest. The doctor put on a pair of latex gloves, handed Richard a specimen cup and told him to catch the sample when it can out. The doctor positioned himself standing at the edge of the table between his legs. He inserted his left index finger into his rectum and twisted upward until he was rubbing and flicking Richard's prostate. This immediately caused an erection. With his right hand, he began to stroke and massage the erect penis. It only took a few minutes til Richard announced he was going to cum, the doctor pointed the penis toward his chest and Richard held the cup just right to catch the sample as it shot out.

The doctor took the sample and told him he could now get dressed and he would schedule the procedure with a urologist. As Richard got dressed, Dr Holcomb informed him he had an appointment one week from today with Dr. Campbell for the vasectomy.

stud28
stud28
15 Followers