Richard Doublefist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nixnixxie
nixnixxie
117 Followers

"You said you wished to be 'twice the man' the bullies in your village were?" I said, hefting both of his cocks up in my joined hands. "More like 'four times the man'."

Both, I could tell as they grew in my touch, were well above average. And the bottom cock was even thicker than the top one, and looking to possibly be a little longer as well.Gods, I told myself,this is going to be one wild evening.

I had a billion questions in my head. But my crotch had taken full control of me by that point, and was busy bringing my wet, open mouth towards the upper penis.

Richard stiffened as I took him between my lips, and I grinned inwardly. There are few things better, I think, than making a man weak with the use of your mouth. I know they think they have all the power when we're busy sucking their cocks, but I could have gotten Richard to do any damn thing I wanted by promising more of my tongue, lips, and saliva. Who's really the one in control, then?

The elf, his back rigid and his eyes closed, reached out to put a hand on the side of my face. I looked up, giving him the biggest, most innocent eyes that I could, the one that guys go crazy for, and found no small enjoyment as he swore at me.

"Fuck," he said as I bobbed my mouth up and down on the first of his two pricks. "You're really fucking good at that."

I pulled off the head of his member with a loud, wet sound. "Damn right I am," I said, and ran my tongue down the bottom of his upper shaft. I had to tilt my head at a bit of a strange angle in order to avoid bending the lower of the two, but as soon as I reached the root of his brother I moved down eagerly.

"Ah, Gods damn it," Richard said as I slowly jacked off his slick upper cock and left sloppy kisses down the full length of his second member. I was almost starting to get scared of the lower appendage. The first had more or less stopped growing, standing at full strength and straightness until I pushed it out of the way to get access to his bigger twin. Hismuch bigger twin, I was starting to realize. Almost two fingers thicker, and longer by the full length of my palm.

"You're fucking huge," I murmured into his balls after marching down the length of his shaft. I pulled back then and started working his glans then, still jerking off the upper one fully. I was already soaking wet, and all I could do as I pleasured him was imagine all of the fun we were about to have. Me, Richard, and his two massive dongs in my mouth and in my hand.

I started alternating back and forth between the pair, working hard to make sure they were always wet enough for me to stroke easily. It was interesting -- sexy, yes, but also interesting -- to notice how differently Richard reacted depending on which of his cocks was between my lips. The top one was obviously more sensitive -- I could tell from the way that his back arched with my tongue circling its head, and by his hitched, boy-like breathing. But the bottom one...

Sucking on the bottom one was more like sucking on the phallus of some ancient beast created by a goddess of lust. As soon as I touched it with my mouth, Richard's helpless state was replaced by something more...primal. His gasps and groans became low growls that seemed like they were originating in the pit of his stomach. His shaking and shuddering was replaced by a strong hand on the side of my face, or even by strong fingers that grabbed the roots of my hair and held them as I bobbed my head up and down. And just as I found myself wishing that the beast that Richard became would push me off of him and finally take me, he put a palm against my forehead and told me to stop.

"Gods above," he gasped as I pulled off his top cock with a slurpingpop. "If you keep doing that, you're going to force me to cut this evening a lot shorter than I want it to."

"Aww," I said. "Can't handle it?"

"No," he said, slipping himself out of my grasp and gently pushing me back towards my bed. "Damn it, I don't think I've ever met a girl who loves sucking cock as much as you do."

"Well, that's because there is no girl who loves sucking cock as much as I do," I said. Before I got on the mattress, I ran my hands down the sides of my dress and it melted away. I caught the reforming cloth before it hit the ground and gently laid it on my dresser. Richard let out a low whistle.

"I know," I said. "Expensive stuff. Not mine, of course. My boss's mistress's daughter is a high-end dressmaker. She lent it to me."

"What? Oh, the dress. Whatever. I was whistling at your body."

I put a hand on my hips and shifted them to the side while raising an eyebrow at Dicky Doublefist.

"You're much more charming with clothes on," I told him.

"Uh huh, yeah, very interesting," he said as he stepped close to me and took my breasts in his hands. His thumbs found the silver knobs on the nipple piercings and flicked them. Intensified pleasure radiated from them and sent a shiver throughout my body.

"Ah, fuck," I said, pulling away from him. I didn't want him to have all the power. Not just yet, at least.

"Is that some more jewelry I see?" he asked, nodding to between my legs.

"Very observant," I said with raised eyebrows and a slight shake of my head.

"That's the magic piece?"

"How did you- oh, that's right," I said. When I first met him, he'd sensed the magic coming from below my waist. Impressive, considering that the piercing wasn't anything too fancy. I'm sure the women at the party earlier in the evening had their own versions that were a lot more feature-full than mine. But mine enchanted both of my holes to make sure they were always as slick as they needed to be, as clean as they needed to be, and second-most-importantly, protected from any possible diseases that my boytoys might bring to my front and back doors.

Most importantly, of course, it kept me from getting pregnant.

In the instant that I reprocessed all of that, Richard had positioned his face between my legs and was preparing to eat me out. I only had a moment to tense up -- it's strange, for all of the sexual things I did regularly, having a guy eat me out always made me a little hesitant at the start. But as soon as his tongue nestled itself in the little crevice between my clit and the piercing on its hood, I forgot all about my normal objections.

"Nuh, fuck," I said, grabbing a handful of his silky hair and pulling his face further into me. He complied, bring his lips around my lower ones and starting to flick his tongue up and down my clit. My hips bucked against his mouth, and I could feel myself slipping down into a soft sea of ecstasy.

"Wait a minute," I gasped, ripping myself free from the pink and purple waves. "Hold on."

He didn't want to leave, and I couldn't blame him. Finally, though, I got him to come up for air and listen to what I had to say.

"What?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

"I..." I paused my sentence by biting my lip, unsure of how to ask for what I wanted. In the end, however, I decided that being direct was the best policy.

"I want to see them," I told him.

He laughed a little bit. "What?"

"Your double dicks," I said. "I want to see you stroke them while you tongue me. So maybe you can kind of-"

"Here," he answered, pulling away. He took my hands and helped me up into a kneeling position. And then -- and I still have no idea how he did it -- Richard slid his head beneath my legs, turned around to face the sky, and wrapped his arms around my thighs.

"Gods, you're a fast little fuckerooohhhh..." As I spoke, he pulled me back down to his face and started licking again. I was perched on his mouth like a curvy little fuckbird, facing his feet and looking down at the two hard cocks sprouting from his loins.

"Nnn," I groaned as I ground my hips against him. "Nnn, yeah baby, tongue me like that." His cocks twitched in unison as I spoke to him.

"Gods yes," I said. "Stroke them for me, Richard."

He let go of my one thigh and gripped the lower one, the beast one, in a large hand that was made much smaller by the member fighting against the grasp of his palm. He slowly started stroking up and down, moaning into my dripping slit the whole time.

"Nnff, fuck," I groaned. I leaned forward a bit and raked my nails down his thighs. He twitched and jolted beneath me as if struck by a lightning spell.

"Come on," I said, "I want to see you give it to both of them."

Richard started tonguing me even faster as he reached down and grabbed the first cock, stroking it like its brother. He went slow, using my previous worship for lube, his hands twisting hypnotically as they passed over the heads of his pricks. I could feel the saliva practically dripping from my teeth as I watched him, my mouth open in an expression of the building eroticism I was experiencing.

I needed more.

So I leaned down even further, popping my pussy off of Richard's face for just a moment to let him breathe. Then, targeting the top cock, I landed on it so perfectly that the head of it went an inch or two down my throat without me even trying. My clit mashed against Richard's mouth just as he swore loudly, and I began both popping my head up and down as well as my ass, riding Richard's tongue as if he was nothing more than a toy purchased from the shadiest of shady shops.

The bottom cock was pulsating in my grip, wanting to get in on some of the fun mouth action too. So I laid his brother flat against Richard's stomach, stretched out my tongue as far as it could go, and just flicked the tip of Richard's southernmost monster. Almost immediately, he growled and flipped me off of him.

Once again, his grace and speed were impressive. By the time I was raising my head off the comforter to look at him, he had positioned himself between my knees and was stroking his bottom cock. His hungry eyes sped around my curves like a drunken carriage driver in a mountain pass. Leaning forward, he pressed the fat head of his underprick against me. I shivered and swore, then put a hand against his hard stomach and shivered again.

"Wait," I said. "Hold on a second."

"What's wrong?"

I nodded towards the club in his hand. "You're going to split me right open if you use that one first. I mean, not gonna lie, that's kind of what I'm into, but you should start with the top one. Ease me into it."

Really, though, his topcock wasn't going to be doing much "easing" anyway. If he'd just had that one, I'd have been impressed with his size. But when compared to its brother, Gods...the elasticity and lubrication spells weaved into my clit piercing would see more than their regular share of use.

Richard made a sound of annoyance. "That's the weak one," he said to me. He still had the thicker of the two in his hand, still hoping, it seemed, to use that one first.

"The 'weak' one?"

"Yeah," he replied. He slapped my clit with the fat head of the bottom prick and I jumped as if he had slapped my face instead.

"This guy...he can go the distance. He knows what he's doing. But the top one is way, way too sensitive."

"Aww," I said, reaching out and petting the top prick as if it were a little puppy come to visit me. "Are you too sensitive?"

"I'm serious," Richard said. "I'm likely to just cum inside of you after only a minute or two."

"Maybe I want that hot cum inside me, Doublefist," I told him with a lick of my lips. "Your sweet, slippery jizz stuffed inside my little pussy."

"Oh, holy shit," he said.

"Just think," I replied, reaching down to swirl my fingers around my clit, putting on a show. "Think of how much easier it will be to fuck me with that big prick of yours if my tunnel is all slick with your-"

"Fuck, yes, fine," he said. He let go of the big one as if it were a hot sausage straight from the frying pan (which, let's face it, it kind of was), and grabbed the other. Then, realizing that he'd need to change his angle of approach if he was going to fuck me using his topcock, he grabbed one of my pillows and put it in the small of my back. Then he had me hold my legs back for him.

"There," he said, tilting me further back. He leaned down a bit and spit right onto my silver piercing, then took the head of his supposedly weaker cock and started rubbing it all around. Dear Gods, the jolts of pleasure I felt as his head ran over my clit and its piercing...my hips rocked upwards towards him as if they had a puppet's strings attached to them.

Richard continued to tease me. Slowly, he would push his cock down my clit, down my hot slit, and right up against the opening. I'd push upwards and he'd press forward, spreading my lips with his thickness, and then pulling away instead of continuing onwards. Up the slit, past the clit, earning another gasp from me, and then repeating the process all over.

After the eighth or so time, I'd had enough. I reached down and took his prick from him, and guided it towards me.

"If you're not going to fucking do it," I growled, "then I will."

"Anxious, Candace?" he asked with a smirk.

"No," I said, "just horny as fuck." I didn't add that I was thirsty to make his topcock cum so that his undercock could have a shot at me. Slowly, I pulled him into me, wincing and hissing as he stretched me open.

"Fuck," I moaned, finally taking my hand off his length as he began adding his own pressure. As I was taking care of his topcock, he'd slid his bottom one to the side so that it was relatively out of the way as it reached up and rested against my upper leg. I grabbed one of my heavy breasts in one hand and pinched my nipple piercing while slowly rubbing the thick head of the beast on my thigh.

"Nnn, damn," Richard said, pressing into me. I was soaked for him, and my pussy was quickly acclimating to his length.

"Come on," I said, bucking my hips up once he had slid in and out a few times. "I want you to cum in me."

"Damn, you want that big cock, don't you," he said.

"Mm hmm," I responded innocently as he started taking me faster. His thickness traveled almost its full length in and out of me in long, slow strokes that turned my nipples into little rocks atop the peaks of my breasts. Despite Richard calling this his "weaker" cock, he still knew what to do with it. He'd found the perfect angle, holding my legs where he needed them to be in order to keep his undercock from bending uncomfortably on something while still managing to pleasure me.

I could feel my hungry lips sucking fast to him, almost as if they didn't want to let him go every time he pulled out. My entire body felt like it was burning up on him as he picked up speed. I could hear my own juicesschlicking as he started taking me faster and faster, and I reached down to toy with my downstairs silver.

"Gods damn, yeah," I moaned as he really started fucking me. "Gods damn, yeah. Fuck me, Richard. Fuck me with that thick cock."

"Oh shit," he moaned. He took three fingers on his one hand and pressed them into my mouth, where I slurped on them hungrily. I found myself wishing that there were two Richards with me right then, each with a single prick, one of them filling my pussy up with its cum while the other one took my mouth. I was insanely wet for him, and when I get that wet, I tend to get greedy. And a little angry.

"Fuck," I moaned on his fingers, thrusting my hips in and out with him. "Fuck." I pushed myself up a bit and Richard's saliva-covered digits slipped out from my lips.

"Come here," I said to him, reaching for his head. When he came down a bit, I grabbed him around the back of his neck and pulled him even closer. I was so hot with lust that I could feel it radiating off my chest, the heat so strong that if elves weren't immune, I'd've had to warn Richard about getting sunburn.

But as good as it felt, I knew that Richard wasn't quite giving it his all. How could he be? Sure, it was clear that he'd had plenty of practice with double-dick fucking, but the position slipped in and out of its optimal state. As we continued to fuck, I continued to get close to cumming...and he continued to make a slight variation, whether in speed or angle, that took my orgasm back a couple of steps.

"Hold on, hold on," I said after the dozenth or so time it happened. I put a hand against Richard's chest, impressed by the feeling of the lean muscle against my palm as well as the strong, slow heartbeat behind it. He was fucking me harder in a slightly awkward position than a lot of guys did in their best one. Plus, he was barely breaking a sweat. Whatever it was going to take to convince him to fully break out and try to break me in, I'd do it.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just...I want the big one now."

He laughed. "Greedy."

"You have no idea," I said, gasping as he pulled his length out of me. I pushed myself back a little bit as he spit in his hand to cover the thick head of his second manhood. My mouth and my pussy moistened just thinking about how it would feel to have that thing spread me open, and by the time he pressed it up against me I was more than ready.

"Think you can handle this?" he asked cheekily. I answered by hooking my ankles around his thighs and pulling myself onto him.

"Ah, fuck," I said as I impaled myself on his prick. It was bigger than I thought, and Richard seemed to enjoy my underestimation.

"Not the first time I've heard that," he said.

"And probably not the last eith...oh shit, GodsDAMN."

I had a lot of options when picking out the silver topping my cunt. One of those options was to ensure that even the biggest cocks wouldn't hurt me at all, even at the beginning of "activities". But although I could have afforded that luxury, I passed on it. Part of the thrill of taking on the biggest boys is that it hurts a little bit in the beginning...that way, when you work past it, it feels like an extra reward as he's fucking you, some sort of accomplishment in knowing that you can accommodate a real pussy-stretcher.

Or at least that's how I feel. Regardless, there was definitely some painful stretching as Richard pushed his undercock into me. I reached out, trying to grab something, anything, and my hand landed on his overcock, which was lying on top of my clit and slowly rubbing it as he pressed his other piece into me inch by inch.

Richard groaned at my touch, and I began to stroke him up and down as he pressed forward. My juices, extra slick thanks to my natural biology and my little magic silver, allowed my fist to glide along the length of his extra-sensitive prick as he worked me open down below. He started swearing at me, not just in the common tongue, but in a variety of languages, including Elven, Dwarven, and what I thought might be a subdialect of Orcish.

"Aww, what's wrong, Dicky Doublefist?" I asked (or really, gasped). "Is it too sensitive for you? Do we need to stop so you can catch your breath?"

"In about ten seconds, I think I'll need to ask you the same thing," he said. I looked down and saw that he had pushed almost all of his massive dong inside of me.

And as I took stock of my internal state, I realized that its presence wasn't hurting anymore.

"Oh," I said, as he pulled his slick, fat dick out of me.

"FUCK," I screamed as he forced it back into me.

With one cock out of the way and the other fully engaged with me, Richard's true skill with fucking came into the light. I realized too how much concentration it must have taken him when fucking me with his topcock to ensure that the other one didn't get in the way. Because now that he didn't have to worry about that, his hands and mouth were all over me as his elfhood slammed into me.

Strong fingers gripped my hair. Tongue and teeth found my pierced, sensitive nipples. Hands grabbed first my hips, then reached down to take my ass as our moans and the wetness of our mating filled the room.

nixnixxie
nixnixxie
117 Followers