Richard Doublefist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit yes," I said as my orgasm built inside of me, this time unfettered. "Oh shit yes, fuck me, Richard."

"Ahh fuck," he said, pulling back and picking up the speed. His right hand found my left breast, his left hand grabbed my right hip, and he bit down hard, teeth against teeth in an erotic grimace as he filled me, stretched me, fucked me. "I'm going to fucking cum."

"Fuck, me too," I moaned, resisting the urge to reach down and stroke my silver. Once a day, I could use it to give me an orgasm so powerful it was practically a transcendental experience. But with two cocks to service, and with my ass still unfucked, there was no way I was going to use it yet. Instead, I came with no hands, my pussy quivering on his cut monster as I imagined him filling me with his seed.

Instead, however, it was his topcock that erupted. Thick white ropes splashed on my tits and stomach, driving a little bit of extra intensity into my own orgasm. I like being cummed on, what can I say. When the two of us finally stopped shuddering, we sweated in silence for a while.

"So," I finally said, licking my thirsty lips. "How long until you can go again?"

"Oh. Right now."

"Right now? Is quick recovery an elven thing too?"

"Well, yes, but...actually, it's because only one cock came. Not both of them."

"Aww," I said, wiggling my hips, enjoying the little jolt of pleasures that came from the thing still stretching me open. "I was hoping you had filled me up."

"I think we can make that happen," he said. He pulled out of me, and my teeth clicked together. "Turn over."

I did so slowly, feeling a little of the good kind of sore, and yelping as he grabbed my hips to pull my ass and my slit closer to him. I twitched, biting my lip as he pressed that southern monster cock against my eager womanhood. I froze as the head spread me open, and I let out a shuddering sigh as he pressed into me once more.

"Oh my God," I said, putting my head down on the bed, exhausted. "God, just do what you want with me." I was so enraptured, so overcome by his massive prick, that there was nothing else I could do, nothing else that I wanted, even, than for him to own me.

"I can do that," he said, and he started to fuck me. Slow at first, with his hands gripping my hips tightly, pushing me forward and pulling me back in time with his thrusts as if I was nothing more than a his personal fuckdoll. As he built up speed, he started slapping my ass, the sharp stinging making me yelp, the sensation and the thought of the red marks on my rear making me even wetter for him. But it wasn't until he pressed his thumb against my second hole that I finally started participating again.

"Yes," I hissed. "Yes, please..."

He pushed it forward, and soon was fucking my ass with his finger as he took my pussy. I think my eyes rolled backwards into my head as he started taking me harder, and soon I was rocketing towards a second orgasm.

But before I could cum, I could feel his monstrosity twitching and squeezing inside of me. His hands clenched on my ass, and he buried himself in me up to the hilt, gasping and shuddering as he shot his burning jism deep into my cunt. Before he was halfway through with filling me up, I came as well, my pussy clenching on his throbbing member, trying to pull his seed deeper inside of me despite the magic that would quickly render it useless for its intended purpose.

There was a ringing sound in my ears, and I realized I had been screaming. With our collected orgasms over, I collapsed forward. Richard fell with me, and together we twisted so that we could lie on our sides, with his large prick softening inside of me while his topcock throbbed, sandwiched between the heat of our bodies. His hand ran up and down my side, lightly grazing me, leaving its path for just long enough to squeeze one of my breasts and send a quick jolt of pleasure through me before returning to my hips.

"You are definitely twice the man that most are," I said.

"Well thank you," he replied. "I'm a little sensitive about my...situation, so I never know..."

"Well you shouldn't be." He put his fingers to my lips, and I sucked on them a bit before speaking again. "I mean seriously, the things you can do with those..."

"The things I have done with them," he said, chuckling.

"Oh, I bet," I replied. "I mean, threesomes -- each girl's got her own."

"Oh sure," he said. "It's a bit awkward to start, but once you're fucking two girls at the same time it gets really good, really fast."

"And on top of it, you're like a one man double-penetration team," I said.

"It's true," he said, and there was silence for a moment.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm going to have to get some of that."

Richard grunted, pulling me closer to him and nibbling on my neck. "How do you want to start?"

I reached down and pulled his big prick out of me. It was mostly soft now, and a torrent of cum came with it. I couldn't help but think of that old Elvish creation myth, where the Earth Mother gave birth to the first river after sleeping with the Wooden God.

"Good Gods," I said, taking a big handful of his slick spunk and reaching back for his top cock. "You could get an army of whores pregnant on a single spurt, you know that?"

"Know it?" he said, and I could see his handsome, cocky grin filling his face. "I've done it."

"The fuck you have," I replied, my hand around his freshly lubricated prick. I guided him towards my ass and tried to push him in.

"Oof," I said. Even though his thumb had been working at it a few minutes before, my ass was still too tight for his smaller (yet still incredibly large) penis.

"I've got this," he replied, gently taking his elfhood back from me. With one hand, he grabbed the meat of my ass and pulled upwards, spreading me open for the world. And with the other, he gently pushed the head forward until finally, just the tip of it was inside me.

I mumbled something into the pillow before taking it between my teeth. Like I said, I could have paid for extra enchantments to make my ass as supple as my pussy and eliminate the initial pain. And once again, when presented with the choice, I realized that getting over the pain myself was half the fun.

It took some time, but Richard got fully in there. And a short time after that, he was sliding in and out as if his prick was a fat fish slipping into the sea.

He moaned into my neck while I moaned into the pillow. Again, I was tempted to give myself that one, big ultimate orgasm, but thankfully my self-control prevailed. Some deep instinct told me it wasn't the right time. But to be honest, his slickness just sliding in and out of my ass was almost enough to give me a mindblast all on its own.

My greed kept it from happening.

"Okay," I said, slowly pushing him out of me and rolling away onto all fours. "I want them both."

Richard growled a response. I could sense him behind me, and was practically quivering with anticipation. I felt his hand gently grab my ass and I gasped. My entire body was channeling the pleasure he'd given me so far. Every touch, every breath of his that I felt on my skin, was pure ecstasy. So when I felt his bigness press against my lips again, I moaned so loud that I hurt my own ears.

"Sorry," I whimpered, grabbing the pillow just in time to scream into it as he pushed the first few inches into my pussy. But the feeling of his topcock pressing up against my ass, and then entering it, felt so Gods-damned good that I couldn't even breathe, let alone shriek.

Richard started pushing into me further and further, leaving both my lungs and my mind functionless as the sensations completely overwhelmed me. I was only partially aware of the multiple orgasms I had in a row thanks to him doublefucking my holes with his magic pricks -- and the only reason I came back to my senses was because I was biting my dominant hand hard just to keep it from slipping down to my silver and giving me the big one.

"Wait," I gasped, pulling my tooth-marked palm out of my mouth and pressing it against his thigh. "Wait."

Richard swore loudly. "Gods, I'm almost there! What's wrong?"

I mumbled something into the pillow. It was hot and damp and smothering me, but I could barely move my neck let alone the rest of my body.

"What?" he asked, leaning in further, pushing his cocks further into me and making me squirm on my knees.

"Ah, fuck," I groaned. "Switch. I want to switch."

"Switch what?"

"Me on my back," I said. I tried to catch his gaze from over my shoulder. The look of confusion and frustration on his face was adorable.

"I want the big one in my ass," I said. As soon as the words came out of my mouth, he closed his eyes and shook. I could feel both of his pricks pulsate inside of me, and for a second I thought he was going to cum right there.

"You are one dirty little bitch," he finally said, pulling slowly out of me.

"It's us dirty ones who have all the fun," I replied. I bit down on my lip as the fat heads slid out of me, one at a time, and then used the last remainders of my strength to push myself over on my back.

"You're going to have to put my legs up," I told him. "My arms won't work."

He laughed, then reached down and put my knees over his shoulders. As he got into position, I allowed my hand to slip down my stomach towards the top of my pussy. My fingers were ready to fire off my silver like a crossbow, unleashing a bolt of pleasure that would most likely knock me unconscious for a bit. I briefly prayed to the gods that Richard wasn't some weird creep who would keep fucking me while I was blacked out...but then I thought more about the idea, and realized it might be kind of hot.

Add one more fetish to the list.

He pressed into my ass with his massive undercock. He pressed into my pussy with his girthy topcock. And he pressed forward until I could feel his swollen balls against me, until I could feel his heartbeat through his pricks as an incredible strength that, just for a moment, synched up with my own.

And then he was fucking me. Dear lord, this boy knew how to fuck a girl. Thank the Gods for that little magic silver piercing of mine, because if it wasn't for its powers he'd have wrecked me, torn me up for sure. I found myself wondering how many girls he'd sent to the healers before...and the thought of him deflowering virgins like this is what ultimately pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I screamed, and I activated the piercing. For a moment, I lost my hearing. My head felt completely empty, as if I had forgotten everything I had ever known, right down to speaking, dressing myself, and not wetting the bed. In fact, if I had still possessed any part of my ego in that exact moment, I would have been very concerned about holding my bladder because of how utterly relaxed every single one of my muscles was.

And then, just as soon as I slipped into this weird, alternate bubble of my life, I was sucked right back into the thick of it. Lightning crawled over my skin, under my skin, through my muscles, and down into my very bones. I shook and shuddered and bucked as if I were a wild horse being broken in. The silver that I had activated was no crossbow -- it was a catapult that smashed me with a ten ton stone, a weapon that made my pussy and ass clench so tightly on him that he could no longer thrust or pull away.

First he yelled. Then he roared. Then his mighty cocks started filling me up with a spunk that burned me and that further fed the fire consuming me. Every pulse of his pricks was another orgasm that the overarching one consumed for itself.

Time stopped and sped up. The universe shrank and grew. And when the pleasure was finally drained from us, leaving us as a pair of sweaty, weakened beings who collapsed into each other's arms, the sleep that followed was almost as sweet as the magic that preceded it.

***

That wasn't the last time that I fucked Richard Doublefist. It wasn't even the best orgasm he ever gave me, though it might be hard to believe. But it was the first time taking those double lengths, and a girl always remembers her firsts.

So let me just say this, ladies: if you're in a bar, and you spot a slightly moody elf who works hard to hide a nice smile and a doubled-up package in his leggings, buy him a drink, get him in your bed, and give yourself to an elf who's twice the man you'll ever meet. I promise you won't regret it.