Richard I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the top of this under-layer of beauty and close caressing, he'd dressed in complimentary sexy feminine attire to help get him in the mood even more. It had certainly worked with his own member now straining against delicate, sheer, and gorgeous deep red, black, and gold panties. The smooth fabric stroked and coaxed him out rather than holding him down and back. James now took his right hand back from Richard in order to use it for his own pleasure. He reached under his classy and bold green and black pleated knee length skirt, sitting over his beautiful leather knee-high fuck-me boots, and then lightly traced around the seam lines of those wondrous panties.

He moved his right hand over his own behind and under the rear string before caressing his rear cheeks. He gently rubbed and soothed his insatiable and impatient rear opening, as if to say don't worry your time has just about come. He then slid his hand forwards over his front. James imagined Richard doing similar to him later and wished that he could be doing it now, but he was clearly in no state to help right in that moment. The feeling of then easing fabric aside and letting his own member escape, before lightly holding himself and pulling down to give himself much needed relief, was almost too much. Having let himself out with his right hand he almost came to the side of his lace, even as his left hand now pushed down the length of Richard to his base.

Somehow he held himself back through sheer force of will to make this last, even though he was excruciatingly close. James' intoxication was now reaching new heights. In that moment and driven forwards by his own pleasure, he simultaneously managed to open his throat enough to get Richard just that bit further in and all the way down. What an incredible feeling that was. The feeling of that moment was one of triumphant joy. Inside his head James changed his language right then and there. This wasn't a penis and testes he was enjoying with his mouth and throat impaled all the way down. What an ugly utilitarian way of imagining and experiencing it all.

Inside of James' mouth was something very different and much more special, imbued as it was with life, imagination, and near-unlimited sensuous carnal possibility. James was sucking on a gorgeous pulsing cock and perfect balls, now nestled comfortingly near his upper cheeks. With this huge cock now balls deep inside James' mouth, and with him already filled and covered in Richard's first load and well on the way to earning a second, he strongly felt he'd made more progress. He felt even more like a cum-loving cock-sucking slut who wanted nothing more than to be used for that purpose. He wanted the transformation to continue.

With that thought now firmly lodged in his mind and planted in his mouth, James let go of the last bits of mental restraint and transformed even more fully than had already occurred. He almost exploded all over the floor again at these visceral self realisations, as his right hand touched his own aching cock once more. It started to leak. He immediately took his hand away before he could truly drip let alone really explode. Only the tiniest bit of cream was allowed to glisten and stay on his own tip. He was now even more determined not to waste a single drop. He was determined that this would not end before his world and his being had changed entirely.

At the least that meant this cock needed to take him to new heights on the inside. Having taken his right hand clear James still kept his left hand firmly on Dick whilst he now bobbed up and down with more capable and deeper fury, each time going all the way in so that his lips touched Richard's smooth pelvis on each pass. James was a natural and born to do this. Growing in confidence he was now able to re-purpose his right hand again, this time reaching around behind himself as he splayed his own legs as wide as he could manage, before leaning back to begin playing more confidently with his own rear. It was time to prepare himself and to open up ever more fully.

He first touched around the outside of his rear spot under the g-string. He then managed to use that same free hand to grab a pre-prepared tube of lube, get a good dollop out onto his index and first fingers, and then roll it around his behind. The cool and smooth feel of that lube sitting between his fingers and all those sensitive spots made his skin fizz and come alive. It got more intense with each pass and made James shiver. He now slipped a finger into himself even as he continued to bob up and down on Richard with ever-increasing abandon.

It was time for a little more lube, which he duly managed to squeeze out, and then it was two fingers inside himself. The stretch and the feeling of it all was amazing, though frustratingly he still hadn't found his own most sensitive internal pleasure zone. He would have loved to start leaking his own cream about now for love of that very particular long-lasting and slow-building internal climax that most men can have, but too few dare even to try and discover within themselves. He would have to trust Richard to help get him to that destination, and indeed that's what he wanted him to do.

James thought to himself about how modern men are generally still so hung up on even their own bodies, that they normally can't pleasure themselves properly let alone tell their partners what they really want. Being more open involves more self-trust, willingness to be vulnerable starting with some bravery in facing oneself, open minded curiosity about one's own body, and self awareness than most modern men could ever manage. Admittedly James had a way to go too, but many inches deep into the project he was encouraged by early results and determined to keep self-learning.

For the time being and as far as these early steps were concerned the stretch, the penetration, and the transgressive feeling of finger fucking himself made James so hard it was beginning to hurt in a good way. As much was fine at first. But just like a good sugar hit it wasn't near enough to satisfy James' deeper hunger. He wanted more sustained pleasures. Kneeling down in front of Richard and letting himself go even further still, James now wanted to sink as deeply as he possibly could into his new persona.

There were many reasons for James' desire but one was, ironically, about trust and respect. Richard was the strong and silent type and would never use such language to degrade James. It was James who wanted to be called a cock sucking slut. He wanted to be called a whore. He wanted to be used near-recklessly for another's pleasure. He wanted to be so vulnerable that he was in the role of servant. He wanted to be in the presence of another who could and would unleash their deepest and fullest desires, so that in turn he might connect more deeply than ever before with another and through that with himself.

James wanted to play the seemingly-submissive role that all this implied, in the process opening himself to all the abuse, degradation, disrespect, hypocrisy, and double standards that such an experience could entail, only to find himself not degraded, not disrespected, not reduced, but instead loved and cared for all the more deeply for letting himself be so wildly vulnerable, open, and trusting. This was, in fact, a form of higher strength and deeper potential equality. But it was extremely difficult to achieve. James would only ever want to try where there was already the absolute maximum of trust, and James' imagination had built to the point where he certainly felt that was the case here.

He knew he could explore at his own pace. Despite surface appearances and what it could look like to others he knew he wouldn't be diminished or put down by his bigger partner. Indeed, in these moments and aside from his obvious and communicative firmness, Richard I, James' first, continued to stay respectfully and appreciatively quiet. Paradoxically that thoughtfulness and gentleness made James want to unleash himself with outrageous abandon. Also encouraging him was Richard's satisfying feel. Though he was diamond hard underneath, Richard had a wonderful and alluring fleshy softness on top which James explored with every part of his mouth, his tongue, his lips, and even his throat.

The feeling of being able to explore such a full and open connection with another made James so happy he cried tears of happiness even as he stayed on task. It was nearly time to get up from off his knees, reposition himself on the marital bed just next to where he had been kneeling, and get down on all fours. As a last preparatory step he did something that reminded him of a perfect and highly transgressive moment with another years before. James bobbed down on Richard one last time but instead of going all the way he stopped about an inch from the base. He pursed his lips inwards in a way that meant as much of the surface of those lips were on Richard's cock as he could possibly manage.

With his lips positioned like this, James pressed down as firmly as he could to simulate the feeling of an ecstasy-filled tight rear or else another's pussy lips gripping Richard, before maintaining similar pressure and sucking firmly and slowly all the way up. Diana had done that to James years before and he'd never forgotten it, including how incredibly hot it was to then watch his own hyper-stiff cock plough into her as the thick red lipstick line got passed on the way inside. It was the most passionate, filthy, red-line-crossing, but also most strongly connected moment of their love-making lives.

It suddenly felt wrong to be thinking about this moment with his wife from all those years before. Still, he couldn't help but remember as he partially recreated its echoes with another. It was a wonder that anyone could experience even echoes of all that without finishing then and there. Somehow Richard managed it. James was grateful for his staying power as he still didn't want this to end. As he got up off his knees, ready to then get down on all fours, he looked down with satisfaction on seeing that his own sumptuous red lipstick was, indeed, on Richard in a thick and clear ring around his girth.

That red lipstick line, about an inch from Richard's base, now seemed every bit as promising and inviting as the one from the moment years before, even if James was now going to be the receiver of a hard and perfect fucking rather than the giver. He'd vaguely known, even back then and even if he hadn't yet dared to admit it, that one day he wanted to swap roles. He wanted to feel what it was like to trust someone enough to not just let them come inside, but to slam as deep into you as they possibly could with restraint-free abandon.

As James flipped up his skirt and helped Richard into position at the entrance to his rear lips, the red line and the fact that they were now on the marital bed made James think of his wife some more. James and Diana lived in Sydney, and the whole environment of World Pride 2023 celebrations of the last weeks had made it easier for him to talk about what he liked, what he wanted, why it mattered, and also how it was nothing remotely to be feared or else ashamed of. As much clearly sat in the background to what was happening and about to happen here.

James felt a pang of guilt in this crucial moment but it had nothing to do with queer desire. The pang of guilt was about something else entirely, in that James was not sharing this moment properly and fully with Diana. World Pride had been the final prompt for James to suck his first cock and get ready to now take it inside precisely as he had really always wanted. But he never would have gotten here at all if Diana hadn't helped him, even if there had been many difficult moments and difficult conversations leading up to this and over the years.

James now wished in earnest that Diana was here. He couldn't and wouldn't stop now. He would tell her after given he told her everything in time. They had an extremely strong love and he believed it would survive this. He thought and hoped she would come to understand and forgive him. Having worked through that in his mind he opened his cheeks invitingly wide, and like the wanton slut he was becoming looked back to Richard as if to beg him to take him. Not just satisfied to wait for his attentions, though, James leaned back to try and press cock inside. That it took exquisitely long moments to expand all the way around Richard's perfectly shaped prelude made welcoming him in feel all the better.

James' lips stretched and slid over the start of his new lover, in what was the equivalent of a long, tight, passionate and deep-set French kiss. Those lips embraced and moulded themselves over and around Richard, caressing him and never wanting to let him go. Everything was so sensitive back there and so enlivened with erotic charge, that James shook and shivered with its pleasures. When Richard's head did ease through, just as James had done when sucking with his alternative lips, he savoured the feeling of locking around the shaft and exploring every last ridged and variegated surface. This was true and genuine ecstasy. All that remained was to take things even higher.

Being so ready for so long to have someone fuck the bejesus out of him, after the initial opening Richard slid in smoothly, firmly, and with confidence and intent. Despite his size it wasn't going to be long before the red line was well and truly passed. James would never forget those initial moments as he felt himself opening to new life. When the red line passed James' lips and the moment came when cock bottomed out inside, James moaned in an unrestrained, deep-felt, fully sated cry. This was a pleasure Diana herself foretold years before. He remembered Diana's words even through the delicious fog he shared with Richard and which now bound the two together.

She'd long said that one day he would find his own Richard and that this would happen. Diana knew James better than he knew himself. If she was there right that moment he would want to say to her that he'd tried so many times to tell her that he was ready to go further and wanted to. But the timing had never been right. Then when there was an opening he tripped over his words or else his normally-abundant courage failed him. James had become so frustrated with himself, but also with Diana for not seeing what he needed. For the last time some unexpected classical literary thoughts came rushing back to him.

James thought of Ovid and about his stories of metamorphosis in his own highly changing times in Ancient Rome. Once upon a time, and in fact on the same day she'd delivered him a thick red lipstick ring mark around his cock, Diana had introduced him to his cum fetish. That story would be to think through at another moment, but its reflected relevance was that his very own Goddess had fed him cum and left him with a taste for it. That's one of the things that had led him to a certain kind of self discovery, then on to the complicated, growing, submissive-strong desire to become a cum slut.

Looking back that was the start of James' metamorphosis. It's what he wanted and Diana had simply divined as much. If only she truly realised how much further he wanted to go. But then again he suspected somewhere and underneath she always did. He thought of how he had changed already right as Richard's full length was bottoming out, past lace g-string, connected by sassy suspenders to lace-topped pull up black hosiery, all exposed by turning up that stylish pleated green and black kimono-inspired skirt, and even as he felt the satisfying rub of his matching bra under a classy if cum covered white blouse.

When one added in carefully manicured make up, the sumptuous red lip stick, and discrete if classy earrings, James looked his absolute best self. He also felt his absolute best self, reinforced by the relief of real cock massaging over his inner pleasure zone. He'd never been able to touch himself like this. He could barely believe how good it felt. James might have been changing into a cum-loving cock-sucking slut. Indeed, now that he thought of it he suspected he was well on the way to earning that title of cock-sucking superstar. But he looked and felt classy too.

Despite being together for so many years Diana had never seen James in his fully-feminised and submissive state, let alone in the throes of this form of ecstasy. So, did he consciously want to get caught dressed up like this, and with Dick bottoming out inside of him whilst his upper lips, chin and chest were already cum covered no less? Not really. But then again, and underneath the genuine horror he felt in his gut as he heard the bedroom door open, there was also a mix of relief as Diana stood hands on hips and glowered down at Richard.

She had, in fact, arrived just in time to see the red line pass James' rear lips and onwards inside of him. She heard that moan. She saw and viscerally sensed the transformation in progress even before she could fully register what was happening. She could sense and see that her James was in ecstasy. She was furious that he had started this without her and had sought to hide it from her. Would she truly forgive him let alone understand? That was far from certain in the moment. Her Goddess-like rage was palpable as she contemplated what to do with her errant husband.

"So, you're cheating and you're doing this without me!" She was shaking and fuming with rage. Diana was buxom, beautiful, and voluptuous like the Indian Goddess Parvati. But also like the Ancient Indian divine figure, in moments of rage she could and would transform into something akin to the fearsome Goddess Kali. That was bad enough, but unfortunately for James his Diana was even more potent again.

In Diana's case she retained Parvati's shape and all its potent sexuality and sensuous power, took on Kali's inner rage and fury meaning she exuded strength and fire, and that was then laid over with the transformative powers of Diana as the Greco-Roman Goddess of fertility. Diana had turned Acteon into a deer for daring to mistakenly see her naked in a forest, all whilst surrounded by her nymphs. It was the last mistake Acteon would ever make. Acteon as a transformed deer was mercilessly hunted and killed. James' three-in-one Goddess had the potency of all these divine figures combined.

What would James' own Diana do having caught and exposed him in every way? It was the opposite of the old mythical tale where it was the feminine divine figure who was subject to the unexpected gaze of another. James was a good and decent man. But he had no divine powers. In this state he could have hardly felt more vulnerable. Ovid himself was creative in his re-telling of all kinds of metamorphoses, including his own rendition of the Diana story, but this was another level of variation entirely. As a lover of literature, and as someone who appreciated the power of these ancient tropes, James could feel how much trouble he might be in. He just couldn't work out what would happen. As much made things even more terrifying.

"This is what you've transformed into after all these years?" she boomed, brimming with righteous and simmering rage. "Someone who can't even tell me the truth about something so fundamental despite the fact that I'd always been open to it so long as you kept no secrets? I'm disgusted with you. You're going to stay right where you are, impaled on Dick and all, whilst I get myself ready. You will then take care of me fully and completely as one part of your punishment. I'll figure things out from there. Whatever I deign to decide you must do you will do. You will do anything I wish and submit to anything I wish. Understood?"

"Y-y-yes," was all that James could manage to stutter out.

Diana was wearing her own classy dark black skirt with rich red and gold embroidered floral patterns on it. It was pleated and in style was similar to the green one James wore. In point of fact Diana's skirt was a gift from James. She loved that skirt and how sassy and sexy it made her feel. It made her feel divine. She hadn't known until that moment that James had loved its patterns and form so much that he'd obtained panties that matched for his own pleasure. Moreover she hadn't known that he wore divine and lacy women's panties at all. For James, he loved the way this transgression made him feel close to and held by Diana, in a context where the intimate side of their lives had long been on the decline and he longed for it back.