Richard I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd spotted those panties in the window of their local rainbow-friendly inner city lingerie store. It was sweet torture for him to have to pass it each day year after year, desiring all the changing colours, cuts, styles, and expressive variations he saw, but also not feeling himself ready to fully own what he wanted. James wanted to do this and he had grown enormously strong over time, but this required another level of strength again. Seeing his current panty and bra set on a mannequin one day, alluring him and drawing him in given the resonances they had with favoured clothes of his own Goddess, broke down the last fibre of James' long dissolving resistance. He could barely look at the fitting specialists as he walked in and blurted out a request for help. He did it before he could think about what he was doing. They were understanding, welcoming, kind, and they took care to fit him perfectly.

James was grateful but also felt incredibly strong having taken this step. He wanted to change what men could be and what it looked like to be a good and strong man. But that had to start with transforming himself. Though it might not be obvious to some, this expression of openness and self-honesty was the epitome of the kind of strength he sought. In her moment of discovery Diana said nothing, but she recognised the colour and pattern resonances with her own wardrobe immediately. He looked strong to her too, and certainly strong enough for the plans that were brewing in her mind. She admired her husband in many and multiple ways. But right at that moment her overwhelming thought was avowedly carnal. She thought of how inviting James' arse and cock looked caressed by the luxuriant and vibrant fabric. She wanted to touch and feel what she could see. But thinking that only heightened her fury.

How dare James go ahead with all this and hide the pleasure from her. She steamed as she walked over to the bed. She slipped her own lace panties off. She grabbed her rabbit dildo out of the bedside table, which she had previously labelled as her own Richard. In this context it became Richard II. Diana then flipped up her own skirt as she positioned her pelvis and saturated sex underneath her wayward and shaking partner's face. She ignored James' own Richard with aloof disdain, despite the fact James was still impaled balls deep and Diana's face was right underneath both James' engorged cock and the phallus of Richard I. She handed Richard II to James.

"You're going to turn on my Richard and shove him in and out of my pussy so hard that I will have a shaking, convulsive, powerful, Goddess-like finish. I want the lips on your mouth to kiss and suck my clit like you've never done before. You're going to make me explode. If not this is going to get even worse for you," she said. "Now that you've well and truly started on your own Dick without me - and I don't want to hear a word out of you, you other Richard - whilst I'm underneath sucking you off I want the pleasure of watching this cock absolutely destroy your rear. You are to put on a show even whilst you take care of me.

I want to see that red line go in and out of you and I want you to lean into it and love it. I expect you to squeeze down on your Richard as if you were passionately kissing him furiously and constantly. Indeed, I want to see you squeeze so much of that lipstick off and onto your rear opening, that each time he comes inside it looks like two pairs of lipstick covered lips meeting again and again. I want the pleasure of seeing that time and again with ever increasing fury. I want to hear the rhythmic repeating sound of pelvis on checks and the counterpoint of these balls crashing into your arse.

As things proceed I had better see you slam backwards time after time into this delicious looking cock I can only part see for now. I expect to hear building rhythm and the sound to rise into a crescendo. You had better put your all into it and it had better be an excellent show. That will start to satisfy my hunger and ease my rage. But you will still have to do more. You will cum so hard and so much that you will fill and leak out of my mouth, and as part of that you will have your own knee-trembling and humbling finish in my presence.

Focus on the word humbling. This is for my pleasure, not yours. I want to see and hear all this to turn me on even more, even if you must enjoy it too. I'm then going to feed you back every last bit of your own cream until it's dripping out of your mouth and all over this lovely luscious lace of yours. You'll clean it out of my mouth and off me and swallow the lot. Tell me, too, did you at least clean up thoroughly before you had this cock shoved in your arse."

"Y-y-yes," was all James could manage to get out again. He was still impaled and aching to fulfil every last letter of his Goddess' commands. But he dared not move until she ordered it.

"Good. I want to see this impressive cock finish balls deep inside of you, exploding until you feel so full and satisfied that you'll want it again and again, and then it will gush and leak out everywhere. Maybe I'll let you have it again. But you will only get it with my permission and only if you satisfy me right now. I'm going to clean up every last remnant of cream from off this impressive girth afterwards, adding my own lipstick to it too. This should have been my cock to suck, not yours, you cock sucking slut. I will admit the idea of you doing this does turn me on. But again, you only get to do it with my permission.

The fact that I like it is one of the few things that saves you from even worse here. I'll lick the mess up from out of your destroyed rear, suck it up, and collect every last bit that gushes and drips out. Then I'm going to feed the lot back to you. In turn you will lick it up, suck it up, and enjoy every morsel from my mouth. If you want to play the role of cock-sucking, cum-filled, cream-covered, filthy anal whore, then the consequences are that I'm going to transform you into that permanently. Do you have anything else to say for yourself before we do this?"

"N-n-no," James said nervously but obviously aroused and ready.

"I think you want this, you whore. Tell me you want this before we start," Diana continued.

"I want this more than you can imagine. Please. Let me have it. I beg for it from you. I want to be your whore."

Diana looked at him carefully from through her own Godly persona, was certain of what she saw, and so knew a deeper and richer form of connection was in place. Certainly the words and consent were important, but that hardly captures what she saw and felt in his demeanour. She saw more than mere consent. She could feel that they were connecting richly and fully, and all the more so because of how they ignored what looked unequal on the surface. By ignoring what people were supposed to do, and instead playing with one another more fully and listening to one another more wholly, they were on their way to something higher.

James had long wanted this from her and he was astounded by what they would do. They would share mutual dissolving of inhibitions together, if admittedly with some help. They were dissolving into each other. They would mutually find forms of ecstasy with and through one another. James could see she was fuming and he wished that it hadn't happened in this way. Yet there was a strange form of kindness, too, in the midst of the fury of his all powerful Goddess. Even in her rage her words and proposed transformation showed empathy, understanding, generosity, and even love. Perhaps it took a three-in-one Goddess to be capable of something so extraordinary.

"Good," Diana replied before continuing. "You know what to do. Get on with your role, cum slut. Your Goddess is very angry with you and so you'll need to perform extra well to appease me. By the way, that lipstick doesn't remotely go with your nail polish. We're going to have a lot more depraved, delicious play ahead of us in order to complete your transformation properly. By the end of it you're going to find levels of strength, depth and beauty in yourself, inside and out, that you never dreamed you would reach. That beautiful mess on your face is a good start. It suits you. Fuck with this Goddess and in reverse I'll make sure you get the best fucking you've ever had."

With that the metamorphosis continued in earnest, beginning with wild, passionate, cum-drenched games. This was, after all, uninhibited and unashamed filthy fucking. But it was also the deepest and most extraordinary love making too, all assisted and aided by the stiff majesties of Richard I and Richard II.