Rich's Family Fun Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry changed tactics and starting riding me hard up and down, leaning forward so her tits hung in my face.

"How about now?" she asked.

"Joanne was better," I said while smirking.

I looked directly Sherry's eyes with lust.

"You've been riding me, now it's my turn to ride you," I said. "Ready for some missionary?"

"Always," she said with a grin.

I moved us so she was laying on her back and I got on top and thrust into her.

We looked into each other's eyes and kissed as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me down to her. She started to thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts and wrapped her legs around me.

"You feel amazing in this position; why didn't we use this sooner" she whispered to me.

"Because you're always too quick to want to ride me," I whispered back laughing as I started to thrust harder.

She unhooked her legs and started to run them up and down my sides while urgently thrusting up to meet me.

"Now that we're in this position, you're definitely better than your mom," I grunted before kissing her, pushing my tongue into her mouth with abandon.

"Good," she said while grinning at me after we broke our kiss.

I moved her legs to my shoulders as I tried pushing in deeper and she moaned louder. A few minutes later I gave a final push as hard as I could and groaned loudly as I filled the condom. It was the hardest I've ever cum. I felt her pussy clamp down on my throbbing cock as she cried out in pleasure.

As we embraced and pressed our sweaty bodies together breathing hard, we heard skin slapping together and moans of pleasure.

We turned and saw Joanne bent over a chair with Rich behind her slamming into her while he was rubbing her clit with one hand and cupping a breast with the other.

"Oh God, you're going to make mommy cum again," Joanne panted. "You feel so good, don't stop."

"I'm sorry Mom, I'm gonna shoot, I hope I can pull out in time," Rich cried as he frantically pulled out.

I saw cum flying as he pulled out it splattering her pussy lips, back and ass.

"Hey sis, clean-up needed on mom, let's see you lick her clean," Rich said while laughing.

I sat in a chair and sat back to watch and saw Sherry bent over, her face between her mom's legs licking Rich's cum from her pussy. If she eats pussy as good as she sucks cock Joanne is in heaven. Sherry had her mom moaning multiple times.

What I saw next shocked me. Rich had grabbed a bottle of lube and gotten behind his sister. He was teasing her pussy and then her asshole with a finger while she was moaning into her mom's pussy. Then he got a bigger glob of lube and continued working it around her puckered sphincter. He finally took another big glob and rubbed it up and down the length of his cock before slowly pushing it into her ass.

"Mother fucker!" she shouted. "I told you last night, no anal, you're too big! You're hurting me!"

"Consider this payback for a year's worth of teasing," Rich said as he smacked her ass and continued to thrust himself in and out of her harder. I could see tears forming in Sherry's eyes.

"Ow!" Sherry cried. "Please stop, you're hurting me."

"No way," Rich said.

I had gotten hard watching Sherry please her mother and quickly moved myself in front of Sherry.

"Richie, stop fucking your sister's ass!" Joanne scolded.

"Not a chance," Rich scowled.

"Hey Richie, stand her up slightly so we can give her some DP payback," I said.

Sherry had a look of absolute horror on her face.

"Great idea," Rich said as he stood her up and repositioned himself so he could keep fucking her ass.

I lifted her right leg and pushed myself into her pussy. I made her wrap her leg around me.

"Focus on my cock and how good it feels," I whispered while wiping tears from her eyes.

I thrust into her with a slow gentle rhythm and kissed her softly while I felt Rich continuing with his quick, hard thrusts, his hands moved to her breasts and gripped them tightly.

She looked at me, with tears still in her eyes.

"Match his speed, please," she begged me. "You feel good, but you're being too gentle."

I hugged her and started thrusting into her as fast as Rich was.

"Oh shit! I'm going to shoot," Rich said as he held himself inside her ass as he came and then eased himself out, moving to sit on a chair.

"You feel so good," Sherry whispered to me. "Please don't stop. Now that it's just you fucking me, I want to cum all over your cock while you shoot into me."

We locked eyes and she continued to bounce up and down on my cock. Moments later we both cried out in pleasure and as her pussy clamped down on my cock I honored her wish, shooting inside her before my cock slipped out of her.

"Do you need mommy to kiss your ass and pussy and make them all better?" Joanne said as she hugged her daughter.

"Yes, mom," Sherry said as the ladies moved into a 69.

Rich and I simply watched mother and daughter bring each other to multiple orgasms.

"I don't think I can get it up again," I said. "Time for me to go home. You guys have fun."

I was at their house many more times over the summer, except things were changing. Sherry was spending more time paired with me and she would only give Rich a BJ, she wouldn't let him have anything to do with her pussy. I guess she was still pissed about him fucking her ass. Rich was becoming a true momma's - fucking Joanne in every way possible, including her ass. They fucked in and out of the pool. Rich couldn't get enough of his mom's mouth, pussy and ass. Despite Joanne's comments on graduation night, she couldn't get enough of her son's huge cock.

Sherry and I were growing closer, with feelings for each other. We weren't a romantic couple, but knew we were more than simply friends with benefits. One time I fucked her while she was sitting on the edge of the pool and I was standing on a step in the shallow end. We fucked in the pool a few times both facing each other and me taking her from behind. Then there the great pool BJs, one with me sitting on the edge of the pool in the shallow end and her in the water, aiming my cum at her breasts which were bouncing just above the waterline. Another time she came up for air several times while giving me an underwater BJ.

There were two foursomes over the summer. One was a daisy chain where I got to receive a blowjob from Sherry while eating Joanne and Rich got a BJ from Joanne while eating Sherry. Another was while Joanne and Sherry were in a 69, I fucked Sherry's pussy and Rich fucked his mom's, the ladies were tonguing our cocks while they licked pussy.

The end of August came too quickly as Rich, Sherry and I each went off to college, leaving Joanne alone at home. We told Joanne how sexy she is and that if she started dating again she'd have no trouble getting and keeping the guys. Rich opted to go to college halfway across the country, but in the same town as his Aunt Stefanie, who happens to be Joanne's twin sister. Sherry and I also go out of state for college, but our colleges are closer to home and only a two-hour drive apart from each other, giving us plenty of opportunities to see each other.

12