Rick and I

Story Info
A man gets to make love to his bodybuilder buddy.
1.1k words
4.2
14.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 56 years of age I could not believe my luck.

Here I was in the arms of a 23 year old bodybuilder. A bodybuilder with a hairy chest and an 8 inch cock.

I'm not very good at describing anyone to people so suffice to say he was my dream man. He was the man who when he shot his cum in my mouth I took every drop. When he pissed in my mouth I took every drop of that as well.

I apologize for being so blunt and vulgar. But perhaps that was how I felt about the man. I cannot not speak eloquently about what I shared with him because my desires and needs are not cerebral. They are physical pure and simple.

From the moment I saw him I wanted him. I would do anything to be with him. To bury my face in his chest as he held me. To swirl my tongue in his mouth. To feel the rhythmic thrusts of his cock as he pounded my mouth.

It all began three years ago when he came to work at the office. We hit it off right away. We both loved sports and we took our lunch hours together and talked baseball or football.

We were both single and he use to tell me about his hot girlfriends.

There were a lot of women in our office and he had affairs with some of them. He even had an affair with the head of one of the other departments. She was a bitch and he agreed. Every time he slept with her he would go to lunch with me the next day and tell me what had happened when he was with her.

We worked together for over a year.

By the way; his name was Rick. Not his real name because I am a private man and so is he.

To be honest when Rick quit I thought we would lose touch. Of course there were promises of getting together and going to a strip club but I assumed he would go on to bigger and better things.

It was around this time that social media became popular and both Rick and I were online and we belonged to all the popular sites and so much to my pleasant surprise we did not lose touch.

In fact a few weeks after he left the office he messaged me and said that we should get together at the strip club I was always telling him about.

I cannot explain how I was feeling that night when I picked him up and we headed to the club. He told me that earlier in the day he was working out and all he thought about was going to the strip club. He also told me that night that he was going to enter some bodybuilding contests.

Ironically on this night I would ask Rick questions about bodybuilding for the first time. I never did when we were working. I guess I was self-conscious about this. I guess I did not want him to know that at night I would often masturbate over the thought of worshipping his perfect male body.

We both enjoyed our night at the strip club. Of course the women liked him and I acted as if I was jealous.

"Don't forget me," I told the ladies. Everyone laughed. What I was really thinking was Don't forget me, Rick! Let me give you a lap dance.

Then at the end of the night I drove Rick home.

As we drove on the freeway we talked about the dancers and all of a sudden Rick asks me if I was Gay.

"What?" I asked with my heart beating fast. Was Rick about to tell me he was Gay? Was he asking me because I had revealed myself?

"Are you Gay?" He asked me again. He then said that if I was it was okay because he was too. He then admitted he was bisexual and lately he wanted a man more than he wanted a woman.

I tried to answer him but I couldn't. Rick could tell this was all blowing my mind and he told me I should get off the freeway and find a parking spot.

I did find a parking spot. It was a brightly lighted parking lot at a McDonalds and even though there were teenage kids all around us as soon as I put the car in park Rick unbuckled his seatbelt and slid as close to me as he could.

He then put his hand on my lap and started pulling down my zipper so he could get his hand on my now throbbing cock. He also began kissing my neck and whispering in my ear telling me he wanted me.

If I had wanted to I could have had Rick jack me off right then and there. But I told him we must go to his place and he knew I was right and he put his seatbelt back on and asked me if I was in shape to drive home.

"Yes," I said. In retrospect I should have let him drive because my heart was pounding and my cock was getting hard as a rock.

It seemed like it took forever to get to Rick's apartment but in retrospect it was no more than ten minutes. When we pulled into a parking spot in his complex, Rick got out first and came around to help me get out of the car.

As soon as I got out I fell into Rick's massive arms. I wrapped myself around his shoulders and he picked me up off the ground and he walked me into the apartment building. By the time we were in the elevator going up to his floor we were kissing each other with our tongues going in and out of each other's mouths and I was running my hands on his massive chest. I was feeling his rock hard cock in his jeans and he was doing the same with me.

When we got into his apartment Rick carried me in his arms to his bedroom and he laid me on the bed and as he stood in front of me he took off his shirt and removed his pants.

Immediately his 8 inch cock sprung forward and with my mouth open I covered the head and starting sucking on it and it seemed to grow even harder. Rick then started pushing his cock in and out of my mouth and I enjoyed every minute.

I took my time pleasing my man and as I licked his balls and moved my finger up his asshole my lover moan deeply and it was when his throbbing cock was in my mouth that my man finally came.

Of course I swallowed every bit of the hot cum Rick dumped in my mouth. Of course it ran down my chin and I wiped it off with my fingers and licked it off like it was creamy frosting. It was oh so good.