Rick and Laura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's cock was not hard at all, and maybe he was also more of a grower, but it looked very small. Not freakishly small, but I suspected mine was much larger. I'm not huge, but I'm a good seven and a half inches. The shaft is about medium thickness, with a strong upward curve, but then I've got a very large, well-defined head. I think that big head tends to make people think my cock is bigger than it really is.

When Rick sat down, my hand was already wrapped around my shaft and I was glancing back and forth between them and the screen. They were both staring openly at my dick. Laura was running a hand over Rick's chest, and lightly moving down his body to stroke his soft cock from time to time. It wasn't getting any harder, and I thought I detected a little tension in Rick.

I had no desire to make him feel bad at all, and what he was going through was extremely common for men in their first group play experience. He just needed a little time to get comfortable, and to be confident that neither I nor his wife were judging him. To give him a little more peace of mind, I looked away from them and started watching the video.

Dana was through with her little dance and had been joined by two guys, both with pretty big cocks of course, and she was taking turns sucking one then the other. I love watching Dana Dearmond fuck, and I was starting to understand how much it turned me on to be watched jerking off. I focused on the screen as I slowly stroked my cock up and down. I only looked back at Rick and Laura when I heard and saw some motion in the corner of my eye.

Rick's cock was still entirely soft and Laura was holding it and shifting position on the couch. She swung a leg over him and straddled his lap, facing him. Her dress now hid his cock from view and she leaned in close to kiss him and then whisper in his ear. As she whispered to him, she started unbuttoning the top of her dress, which fastened in the front, and grinding her ass on his lap. I was watching them exclusively now.

When her dress was open in front, I saw her pull her sheer black bra to the side to free one breast, and she fed her nipple to Rick's mouth and turned her head to look at me. We made eye contact and she moaned quietly as Rick sucked her nipple hard.

My cock got even harder then and I stopped stroking, concerned I might blow a load before Rick had even gotten hard. I spread my legs more, putting one up on the sofa beside me, so my cock and balls were on full display for her.

"That's it, baby," she said quietly. "Yeah, that's it. I want that beautiful dick, Ricky."

With that, she reached down between them and I could tell she was stroking his cock. He started moving his hips too, grinding against her.

"You got such a beautiful dick, baby," she told him, and he kept sucking on her nipple.

She watched me as I reached into the pocket of my jeans on the floor to pull out a little bottle of silicone-based lube. I'd decided I wanted to edge as long as I could, as I didn't want this to end anytime soon. I drizzled some lube out on my cock and started stroking it again slowly. The firelight reflecting off it looked pretty amazing, I thought.

Laura seemed to think so too, and she moaned and sucked on her lower lip again before releasing it and saying "yeah, that's it, baby, I wanna see it, I wanna suck your beautiful dick a little."

She slid down off his lap to kneel on the floor in front of him, revealing his cock, which was now mostly erect but definitely small. I guessed he might be just five inches or so, fully hard. Not a problem for me, as I'd have been happy to suck his dick or let him fuck me at any size.

Laura looked him in the eyes as she bent forward to take his whole dick in her mouth. She moaned and bobbed her head as he looked over to watch me stroke my cock. He seemed to get dramatically harder then, and Laura's mm-hmms got even more encouraging. I kept stroking, and he kept watching, and soon enough, he started grunting like he was about to cum.

Laura pulled back then, still slowly jacking his cock with her hand, and looking from him to me, and back to him.

"Not yet, honey," she told him. "I wanna watch you both while I cum, too."

He nodded and kept watching me stroke, but my eyes were locked on Laura. She turned to watch me as she slowly jacked Rick's cock.

"Did you like watching me suck his dick, Jim?" she asked.

"I sure did," I said. "I love watching you two. You're both fucking sexy."

"He brought lube, Ricky," she said. "That looks like a good idea. I'm gonna go get you some, honey."

She released his cock and stood up, facing me. Her dress was hanging open in front, with one breast still exposed. She crossed to me slowly and held out her right hand, still slick with her spit off Rick's cock. She held her hand palm up, just a couple of inches above my cock.

The urge to pull her hand down to my cock was there, but I suppressed it successfully. I never broke eye contact with her as I continued to stroke my cock with my right hand, pick up the bottle of lube with my left, flip open the top, and squeezed out a little pool of silicone lube into her palm for her.

"Thanks, honey," she said, turning and going back to kneel in front of Rick. She smeared lube all up and down his little cock. "Jerk it for me, baby. I want to watch both of you."

He nodded and started stroking his dick, which was staying mostly hard. Definitely less than six inches, and kind of thin.

Laura sat back on her heels and watched both of us. I'd totally lost track of what was going on on screen, and didn't care. She reached inside the top of her dress and felt around, releasing her sheer black bra and pulling it out, tossing it on the floor. Now both her beautiful little breasts were on display. Just about a handful each, very firm, with a little upward tilt at the nipples.

"You know Jim," she said, "I've been horny all day. I couldn't stop thinking about sex all day. I'm not wearing panties under my tights, and my pussy's been leaking into them all day."

She stood up, slowly drawing the skirts of her dress upward as she did, exposing her crotch, covered by the black tights. She rubbed one hand around her thighs and across her pussy.

"They're all wet," she said. "Can you see they're wet?"

I shook my head no.

"I'm lucky I was wearing black, with a black dress. I bet my pussy soaked through my dress, too. I wonder if anybody in the office smelled my pussy, Jim."

She started rubbing her pussy through the lycra tights.

"Damn," she said. "I think I need to get some fingers inside me. I gotta feel something inside me."

She walked over to me again, one hand still cupping her pussy, and the other held out again for lube. I squeezed out some more for her, and with her eyes on my cock, she pulled the waist of the tights out away from her flat stomach and reached inside them with her lubed hand. I watched the bulge of her hand settle on her pussy, and she seemed to be working fingers inside.

"Oh god," she said, "I like this stuff. That feels good. Don't it feel good, Ricky?"

"Yeah, it does," he said. We both had our eyes fixed on her.

She looked over her shoulder at the screen and I reflexively followed, to see what was going on. Dana was getting a cock in her ass and one in her mouth.

"This stuff's so slippery," Laura said, "I bet you could get your dick in my ass with it, Ricky."

"I know he could," I said. I was close to cumming, and I slowed down my stroking even more.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, Ricky?" she asked, in a naughty tone. "You'd like to fuck your slutty wife's dirty little asshole? She seems to like it. I wonder if I'd like it."

She turned back to me. "Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Jim?"

"Yeah," I said. "A few of them."

"Really?" she said. "Jesus, I got three fingers in my pussy right now, Jim." I watched her hand working inside her tights. "I wonder how big a dick I could take in there? In my pussy, I mean. Or in my asshole, too. You think I could get three fingers in my asshole?"

I came, and it was a fucking eruption. Cum shot straight up a couple of feet in the air. It had caught me by surprise, and it surprised both of them too. I grunted loud after the fact, as aftershocks shook me, and a few seconds later, Rick came too, though less explosively.

Laura smiled, watching my cock continue to pump cum, then she turned and flopped down in the corner of the sectional, about midway between me and Rick. She pulled her tights down to her knees, with the skirts of her dress up over her waist, exposing her bare, waxed pussy. She put her feet up on the couch cushions, legs spread wide, and started fingerfucking herself with three fingers again, her eyes locked on the screen, where Dana was waiting for two facials. Rick pounced on her a few seconds later, pulling her tights off of one leg altogether, suddenly, almost violently, then pulling her fingers out of her pussy and replacing them with his face. He dove in ferociously, licking her pussy and sucking her clit, and she started cumming immediately.

She started cumming, and then kept on cumming, over and over again, for at least two or three minutes. Rick obviously had this technique down, varying his licking and sucking to let her recover just for a few seconds, then renewing his attack. She was moaning, then shouting, then almost crying "oh god oh god oh god!"

She finally pushed Rick's face away and rolled onto her side with her beautiful bare ass facing me. Rick got up on the couch behind her and started to slide his cock into her pussy. He was already hard again. But she pushed him away, breathlessly saying "not yet, honey, not yet."

She looked over her shoulder at me and then Ricky, and said "why don't we all clean up for a sec, and then meet upstairs in the bedroom?"

Rick looked at me and I nodded eagerly.

"I want Ricky to fuck me, Jim," she said. "But I just want you to watch. I want to see you jerk that big dick while I get fucked. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'd love that."

"There's a bathroom there," Rick said, pointing to the little hallway at the bottom of the stairs. I got up and went there, careful not to drip cum on their carpet. With the door closed behind me, I took a second to collect myself, taking a few deep breaths. Looking in the mirror, I saw I was covered with my own cum. My cock was soft, but dangling long and feeling heavy, like it would be ready to go again in minutes.

"Jesus," I said. I cleaned up most of it with toilet paper, then found a wash cloth under the sink that I used to finish cleaning up. Once I was done, I stood, looking at myself in the mirror.

As I've said a few times, I was not new in kink circles. I'd seen some shit. But I was realizing that whatever this was tonight, it was my fucking kink for sure. I took another minute to breathe and air dry, and then I opened the door and went back to the couch to collect my bottle of lube before heading upstairs. The stairs led out to a long hallway. Immediately by me was a dark room that looked like a guest room, but at the opposite end of the hall was a dimly lit room with the door open. I started walking down there and I heard a couple of sounds that might have been clinking metal before Rick stepped into view in the doorway.

"Hey Jim," he said, smiling.

I smiled wide myself. "Hey, Rick," I said. I looked down to see his cock was mostly hard, and mine started stiffening as well.

"Come on in," he said, stepping back into the room, so I followed him in.

My breath was taken away once again. Laura was kneeling on the bed with her ass toward me. She was down at the foot of it, wearing leather cuffs on her ankles that were secured to straps that went down to the bed frame, pulling her legs apart. Her ass and glistening wet pussy were up in the air, waving from side to side, and the bed was just the right height so that someone Rick's or my height could step up to the foot of it and slide their cock right into her.

"Oh my god," I said. I had a powerful urge to stroke Rick's cock for him to get him fully hard, then guide him into Laura's pussy, but I made myself just stand and look instead. My cock, needless to say, was immediately at full attention.

Laura craned around to look at me.

"You like that, Jim?" she asked. "It looks like you like it."

"I love it," I said. "Jesus, you two are the sexiest people I've ever known. How'd I get so lucky?"

"You write a good email," Rick said.

I laughed.

"Ricky's gonna eat my pussy again for a minute, Jim," Laura said. "And then he's gonna fuck me. I'd love it if you crawled up here on the bed in front of me and let me watch you jerk off. Is that okay?"

"That's more than okay," I said, and walked around the side of the big bed.

Laura's wrists were secured to each other with another set of leather cuffs, but they weren't tied to anything else, so she had freedom to be up in doggy position or to let herself down to rest on the bed. Right then she was on her elbows, with her ass up in the air waiting for Rick to go to work. There was a pile of pillows up at the head of the bed, and I crawled up onto the bed and sat with my back resting on it, facing Laura.

"Scoot over a little," Laura said, "and spread your legs so I'm looking right at that big dick, Jim."

"Sure," I said, and did. My legs were spread wide and her face was lined up directly ahead of my cock, maybe three feet away.

"That's it," she said. "Damn, you have a beautiful dick. I love yours too, honey," she said, turning to look back at Rick. "Don't you ever think I don't. You know I do. I love to suck it for you. I love when you fuck me with it. You've got the only dick for me, Ricky."

"Thank you, baby," Rick said, and kneeled at the foot of the bed to bring his mouth to her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Laura moaned, and turned back to face me and my cock. I squeezed a little more lube onto it, and laid the bottle off to the side. I gave it a few strokes while she watched and her eyelids fluttered in pleasure from the licking she was receiving.

"Oh Jim," she said. "Sometimes Ricky ties me up like this... and I feel so vulnerable. My pussy's just up there for anyone to fuck. I'm all tied down and I can't move. And I think about just a big room of guys with big, hard dicks. And they're lining up to fuck me. Lining up to fill me with cum."

"You wouldn't have trouble finding rooms full of guys who wanted to do that, Laura," I said. "You're absolutely beautiful."

She smiled and moaned again. "Oh, thank you, baby. Do you like my body?"

"I love your body. You're gorgeous," I said.

"What would you like to do to it?" she asked, in a whisper, as she shuddered in pleasure.

"I'd like to slide this cock all the way up inside you," I said. "Bottom it out in your pussy. Fill you all the way up with my cock, and just hold it there for a minute."

"Oh god, yeah," she said. Her eyes would close for a few seconds at a time, but when they opened, they always returned to my cock. Her mouth was open and her face, neck and chest were getting redder and redder as she approached orgasm.

"I'd hold it inside you til I felt you getting wetter," I said. "Til I felt your wetness dripping down my shaft, down to my balls. I'd hold it there til you begged me to fuck you. Would you do that? Would you beg for it?"

"Fuck yeah," she breathed. "I'd beg you for that big dick. I'd beg you to pound me with it. Would you pound my little pussy with it, Jim?"

"I would," I said. "I'd hold you down and fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked. And I wouldn't stop when you started coming. I'd fuck you til you screamed, Laura. I'd fuck you til you begged me to stop."

"Fuck," she whispered. "Ricky, you lick my pussy so good. Baby, you're gonna make me cum. Do you like the way I taste?"

"I sure do," Rick said. "I could lick your pussy all day."

"Jim," Laura said, and I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm by the way her voice shuddered, "what would you do to me while Ricky was licking my pussy? And don't be a gentleman. Use me. If I was your slut, Jim. If I was a slut for both of you. If I was a whore for your big dick..."

She looked me right in the eyes. Her eyelids were fluttering, but she fought to keep them open.

"I'd fuck your mouth," I said, squeezing my cock at the base so it swelled just a little bigger. "I'd kneel in front of you, hold your head in my hands, and fuck your slut mouth."


"Oh!" she cried, as she started to cum. Rick didn't let up, and she shuddered and spasmed, riding a wave of multiple orgasms.

"Fuck my mouth, baby," she finally managed to say, still moaning, still building to another orgasm in a series. She looked up at me again. "You'd fuck my mouth? You'd cum in my mouth?"

I couldn't tell if it was an invitation. If I slid forward and kneeled in front of her, would she take my cock in her throat right now? Was that what they wanted? I decided not to risk it, and stayed put.

"I'd hold you by your hair and shove my whole cock in your mouth," I said. "I'd fuck your mouth like I fucked your pussy, and I'd cum in your throat. I'd fill your throat and mouth with cum."

"Oh!" she cried again and collapsed down on her face on the bed, shaking and spasming in another series of intense orgasms. "Oh! Oh!" I could smell the whiskey on her breath as she got louder and louder. She struggled against the straps attached to her ankles. "Oh, baby! Stop, stop!" and with that she slid forward to lay entirely flat on the bed, to escape Rick's mouth on her pussy.

In doing so, her face ended up just inches from my cock and balls. Her cuffed hands clung to my right leg. She opened her eyes to look up at my cock. Again, an almost overwhelming urge to slide down just a few inches to have her suck my balls as I stroked, but I stayed where I was, determined to honor the rules Rick had set.

I heard metal clinking again and looked to the foot of the bed to see Rick unbuckling her ankle cuffs from the straps. Laura never stopped staring at my cock as Rick flipped her onto her back and pulled her back toward the foot of the bed. He was handling her like an animal, flipping her over and pulling her around like his prey. He lifted her legs and pushed them back, spread wide, and he slammed his cock into her and started fucking her like a madman.

I noticed that even when he slammed his cock into her, she didn't gasp or tense up. She moaned and encouraged him, but he was too small to stretch her at all.

Rick was holding her ankles, fucking her while he stood at the foot of the bed. Between grunts, he looked up at my cock, and then my face, and nodded toward me, then toward Laura.

"Cum on her," he told me. "Cum on her face."

I didn't need to be told twice. I got up on my knees and moved forward so I was nearly straddling her head. She looked up at my cock and balls as I stroked furiously. Rick's pounding started making wet slapping noises as her pussy overflowed with her juices, and watching his little cock piston in and out of her bare cunt drove me over the edge. I shot another geyser of cum, and it sprayed so far that most of it landed on her belly, then smaller droplets hit her breasts and finally the last of it dripped out across her chin, lips, and nose.

Rick came then, too, crying out and shoving as deep inside her as he could. Laura took no notice, instead staring directly past my cock, into my eyes as her tongue came out to lick the cum off her lips.

"Jesus," I said, and collapsed back onto the bed.

When his orgasm was over, Rick stepped back and released Laura's ankles. His little cock was soft and getting smaller by the second. She immediately started inching her way up the bed on her back, coming toward me.

She craned around to look up at me. "Scoot over a little so I can join you, honey," she said, and I did, moving to one side of the bed.