Rick and Laura Pt. 01

Story Info
My first group masturbation session with a young couple.
10.7k words
4.8
22.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim_Sharp
Jim_Sharp
30 Followers

I'm a voyeur and an exhibitionist and, to get straight to the point, I love masturbating with other people. Especially with couples who either fuck while I watch or just masturbate while we watch porn and each other. I almost never touch or fuck them. It's all about being together, watching them, them watching me. It's hot as fuck, and I'm thankful I've been able to hook it up so many times over the years. These are true stories. While I've filled in a little on details I don't remember exactly, the main gist is always true.

The best place to start is with Laura and Rick. It was with them that I made the kink transition from exchanging fantasies online to meeting up and playing together. Whether it's because they were my first couple, or because they were so hot, I don't know, but I think about them a lot. I moved away from Seattle and they started having kids, so we don't really stay in contact much, but once in a while we still talk about the old days.

I found Rick via Craigslist, back before it cleaned up a lot of the sexual ads. I was interested in exchanging email fantasies with a woman or couple and he answered my ad. He was very discreet, very cautious at first, and he came across as decent and intelligent, so I was very interested right from the start. When you have a brain and an education and you get off on words, it's hard to get excited about writing back and forth with people who can't spell or manage a complete sentence.

He and Laura were a white couple in their late 20s, and they'd never moved in the kink communities that I had. I was in my mid-30s and had bounced around quite a bit. I'd been to orgies and gangbangs and the whole nine yards and had settled into the much less fraught world of chatting online. No worries about disease, no fighting off gropers, altogether a very safe way to keep some kink going in your life. They were just starting to dip their toes in, and had never done much beyond vanilla sex in their own bedroom, with some very light bondage thrown in. So we were coming to this from different angles, but we were having fun with it.

He started off talking about how it was his fantasy to tie Laura down naked and watch while a group of men jerked off and came on her body. He said Laura was tall, thin, blonde, with small, perky tits, and that she was very quiet, very prim and proper, and conservative in bed. We exchanged fantasies about this a bit via email, and it quickly became apparent to me that this was not just his fantasy. It was Laura's as well, or at least parts of it were. She was getting off on the idea of submission, and of being put on display in a way she couldn't control. We traded fantasies about scenarios like that and I always had a raging erection afterward and would come very hard when I jerked off. Rick said he and Laura both enjoyed my emails, and she was always way hornier after they read one together.

We exchanged email for a few weeks like this, and it eventually came out that Laura was very reserved in bed, not kinky at all, until they started talking about fantasies involving other men watching her and jerking off. She didn't want to be fucked by other men. She just wanted to see their hard cocks and know they wanted her. We started talking about preferences in porn and I was surprised to learn that Laura didn't watch much porn, but when she did, she liked bukkake videos, or facial cumshot compilations. Anything involving men lining up to stroke in front of a woman's face turned her on. She also loved solo male videos, just guys jerking off and coming. Rick and I exchanged some links to favorite videos, and he said he'd watch some with Laura and see how she reacted. That was Thursday night.

I have always kept a separate email account solely for kink stuff, and as a rule, unless I'm in the final stages of scheduling a play session with someone, I don't check that account all day while I'm at work. Otherwise, I find myself checking it too much, and walking around the office all day with a hard-on. So the day after we exchanged those video links, I came home from work, dropped my keys, took off my coat, and started checking the kink account while I puttered in the kitchen, looking for a drink and a snack before I did my workout. Not very exciting Friday plans, I know.

There was only one unread message in the inbox, and it was from Rick, from just a little before 2 AM that morning. There was an attachment on it, too. When I opened the message, there was no text, just a phone number and an mp3 attached.

"Oh shit," I thought. "This might be escalating."

I opened the file and it started playing on my phone.

"Hi, Jim," said a woman's voice in a really sexy, slow Southern accent. "This is Laura. I wanted to talk to you too, and Ricky told me to send you an email but I don't want to. I type all day at work, and there's nothing sexy about it to me." She laughed. I could tell she'd been drinking. "Plus, this is the internet, right? If it's just an email, you don't know if it's really me, or if it's Rick, or some guy living in his mom's basement. At least this way you know it's real."

There was a long pause. Indeed, this was the first real proof of her existence. I'd been burned out on dealing with pic collectors online, so I'd made it clear to Rick that I would never send pics and I didn't expect him to send any either. I'd believed him for some reason, that Laura was real, but I'd had no real proof til now.

"I really liked the videos you sent, Jim. Ricky and I watched all of them tonight. We couldn't wait."

There was another pause, and some kind of noise I couldn't identify, then she said "oh, baby," very quietly.

"Jim... you gotta excuse me now and then..." she caught her breath for a minute. "'Cause Ricky is here teasing me. He's got a finger in my pussy, Jim. And he keeps taking it out to rub my clit for me." She breathed heavy for another minute before continuing. "Ricky baby, go slow, baby, or I won't be able to finish talking to Jim."

I'd closed my fridge at that point and I was standing at the kitchen counter, unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out to stroke it slowly.

"Jim, do you like hearing about my pussy?" She laughed again. "I feel all shy telling another man about my pussy, but it's so wet, Jim. Ricky says when we're reading your email or watching your videos, I'm so much wetter than I ever get. Makes me kind of self-conscious, like maybe I'm a bad wife or a slut. Like maybe I'm some kind of messy slut."

She breathed heavy for another minute.

"Am I your messy slut, honey?" she asked quietly. I heard Rick say "yes, you are" and then Laura grunted several times, like maybe Rick was pumping fingers in her pussy.

"Oh baby, slow down," she said. "I'm sore, Jim. We've been fucking all night. Ricky's been fucking me so good. We watched those videos. I loved them all, but the gangbang... when that girl gets that giant dick in her ass... and he's just going at her hard... you can tell she feels so good, that it hurts, but she wants to be such a slut for him. Oh baby, I wanna be your little slut again. Can you do it again?"

I stopped stroking myself because I didn't want to cum yet.

"Yeah, that's it, honey. Jim, baby, he's got his finger in my ass. It feels so good. I'm so tight back there, honey. I've never been fucked there. Have you ever fucked a girl in her ass?"

Yes, I thought. And a couple of men, too.

"It's so dirty. Baby, I love it. He's fingering my ass real good now. I feel like a good little slut. You wanna fuck my little asshole, baby? Just that finger for now, honey, just don't stop. Jim, I'm gonna use my vibrator now."

My eyebrows raised and my jaw dropped involuntarily as I heard a strong vibrator switch on and Laura moaned loudly.

"I'm thinking about your dick right now, Jim," she said, breathless. "I wanna see your--oh," and then she cried out sharply and started moaning as her orgasm hit, but my jaw dropped further as she kept on moaning and moaning rhythmically for at least two minutes, in a marathon, multiple orgasm.

"Jesus," I whispered to myself.

Her orgasm subsided and the vibrator switched off. I could hear them kissing for a minute and then Laura said "Jesus," too, and I laughed out loud.

"Jesus," she said again. "That was a good one. I'm so worked up tonight, I don't know how I'm ever gonna sleep. I was thinking about your dick, Jim. About how big you told Ricky it was. I wanna see it, Jim. I wanna see you jerk off. I want you to watch Ricky fuck me. I gotta stop talking now cause I'm gonna suck Ricky's dick for him. He's been so good to me tonight. I want his dick in my mouth for a minute. I know it's gonna taste like my pussy. He's been fucking me so good tonight. I want him to fuck my mouth. He's nice and hard for me. Come on, baby, fuck your baby's mouth."

And then I could hear her moaning around his cock, and the increasingly wet sounds of a messy blowjob.

"Jesus," I said again.

Rick didn't last long til I heard him cry out "oh!" and moan quietly while Laura encouraged him with moans of mm-hmm around his cock.

"Mm, thank you, baby," Laura finally said. "Jim, he just gave me some more cum... I'm surprised he had any left. He's been cumming in my pussy all night. I'm all a mess. Anyway, we'd like you to come over. If you get this tonight, call Ricky. Or tomorrow night. Just give us a call. I wanna see that dick, Jim," she said, and laughed again before the audio file ended.

I took a deep breath and tapped the phone number to call it. It rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Hello?" I could tell he was on a hands-free system in his car, with road noise in the background.

"Hi, Rick? This is Jim. From email. Is now a good time to talk?"

"Yeah," he said, kind of tentatively. "I'm alone in the car."

"I just got your email from this morning, Rick. I just listened to it. It's amazing, it's fantastic, Jesus, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you," I said.

He laughed a little and then sounded much more confident when he spoke again. "We thought maybe we'd scared you off. We've been calling each other all day!"

"Oh, hell no, Rick! That's the sexiest email I've ever gotten. The sexiest thing I've ever heard! Do you seriously want me to come over?"

"Well yeah, man! We both do. We've both been horny all day talking about it. Are you free tonight?"

"I'm very free, extremely free, when should I come over?"

"We're both on our way home right now. Maybe half an hour?"

Fuck yes, I thought.

"Yeah! That works. Give me your address. It'll be about dinner time--should I bring some takeout or something?"

"Yeah, Jesus, that's probably a good idea. We've been talking about sex all day and never talked about dinner. Just do something easy."

We decided on a pizza, and he gave me their address, which was thankfully pretty close by.

"And hey Jim," he said, in a change of tone. "Before you come over, let's just keep it low key tonight. I mean, we're not looking for you to have sex with Laura."

"Not a problem, Rick," I said. "Totally understand."

"Let's just like hang out and watch each other, and just no touching, okay? I feel like we can trust you on that. Am I right?"

"Absolutely. I'm on board. It sounds like a lot of fun with just that, and I'm not looking to mess it up."

"All right, thanks," he said. "See you in a little bit. I'll let Laura know now."

We hung up. I was admiring them more and more. Rick's tone at the end there--I could hear how protective he was, how much he loved her. I could also tell they were a strong couple, and smart, responsible people, even if they were taking a risk inviting me over. Early on in our email exchanges we'd made it clear to each other that neither of us was into degradation or disrespect. Rick and Laura's fantasies about other men had nothing to do with shaming Rick. It was all about Laura feeling desired. That was my ideal situation, as I'd always hated when group play devolved into degradation. If that's your kink, it's cool, I just don't get off on it myself.

I called in the pizza order and took the world's fastest shower before changing clothes and heading out in a hurry. With the pizza order, rain, and traffic, it was more like an hour before I got to their townhouse. When I rang their doorbell, my heart was pounding and I felt a little light-headed. Like I said, I was very experienced, but there was something about Rick and Laura and this scenario that made me feel like a novice again.

Rick answered the door and invited me in. I kicked off my wet shoes in the entryway. We were both blushing and kind of quiet, like a pair of schoolboys. Rick was just a couple inches shorter than me, about 5'8", and he was built a little more solidly than me, with wider shoulders and a bit more muscle. I tend toward the thin side. He was a fairly good-looking guy with nice eyes and bushy brown hair parted down the middle, kind of an 80s throwback haircut, and he had on some old jeans and a red flannel shirt. He led me into the dining room, where I saw Laura.

Laura was just as he'd described her, though I admit I was unprepared for exactly how beautiful she was. She was tall and thin, about my height, maybe just an inch shorter, with long, straight blond hair, and very fine features. Her thin, delicate fingers were wrapped around a glass of whiskey on the bar between the kitchen and dining room. Her eyes were big and pale green, and I felt a little breathless when she locked them on mine. She smiled demurely.

"Well hi, Jim," she said. "I just got home, so I didn't get a chance to shower or change. Y'all are ahead of me."

She was wearing a dark, floral print dress of a conservative cut that came down well past her knees, but it was a thin, silky fabric that flowed over her small breasts and hips very flatteringly. Her legs were clad in opaque black stockings or tights.

"You look beautiful," I said. "You have nothing to worry about there."

Rick went into the kitchen to get plates for the pizza, which I put down on the dining table, and Laura offered me a glass of whiskey.

"I don't know," I said. "I've got to drive tonight."

"We won't kick you out anytime soon," Laura said, pouring me a glass. I went over to accept it and took a drink, looking around the place. It was nice and comfortable, but not opulent. The ground floor looked to be the kitchen, dining room, and a sunken living room, and I thought I spotted a bathroom down a short hall beside the staircase. They had a roaring fire going in the living room, which looked very comfortable with a big, cushy sectional sofa, a couple of overstuffed chairs, and a widescreen tv that looked like it already had a porn DVD cued up.

"You have a great place," I said.

"Thanks," they both said.

We were all kind of smiling and blushing at the small talk when we knew what we really wanted was to see each other naked.

"Thank you for the file you sent," I told Laura. "It was really amazing. I was blown away--am still blown away."

She blushed harder and laughed a little.

"God, you're welcome, Jim," she said. She took a big drink of whiskey, finishing the glass, and then smiled more broadly. "I'm a Kentucky girl, so I like my bourbon." She poured herself another from a bottle of Woodford Reserve. "Plus I think I need a little courage for this."

Rick came back with plates, napkins, chili flakes, and so on, and we all took a slice or two of pizza. We remained standing there around the bar, sipping whiskey, eating our slice, and trying to make some small talk about where we worked and how bad our commutes were.

I was a researcher and technical writer at the time, with some freelance editing on the side for medical journals. Rick and Laura both worked in software, with Rick a developer and Laura more on the business management side in different companies. It was easy to imagine Laura running an office, presiding over a conference table. She was very beautiful, but there was a formal reserve in her as well. Probably that Southern belle upbringing. If I met her in a professional setting, I'd probably think of her as "beautiful," but not "sexy." But since I knew what she got up to in email exchanges with me, I found her captivating. I kept finding myself staring at how her silky dress clung to the sides of her breasts and swayed with every little motion.

I wasn't really hiding the way I was looking at her, given the reason why I was there, and Laura was always looking me in the eye, smiling, when my eyes rose back to her face. She was enjoying the attention. Before she was even done with her single slice, she put her plate down on the counter, cleared her throat, and after taking another big drink of bourbon, looked me and Rick in the eye in turn.

"Well, I don't know about you two," she said, "but I've been hot and bothered all day, and I do not want to just stand around the kitchen eating pizza all night. So I'm gonna go down there," she said, pointing to the living room, "close the blinds, get comfortable, and start watching a movie."

"Sounds good to me," I said, and Rick laughed a little.

"And before I lose my nerve," Laura continued, "let me say that everybody should go at their own pace, but I expect to see both of you naked before anything else is gonna happen."

With that, she blushed furiously and took her glass and the bottle of whiskey to the living room with her. Rick and I looked at each other nervously and then we both watched her go. Her movements were very deliberate, like she was probably trying to control a little nervous shaking, as she set her glass and the bottle down on the coffee table and moved to close the window blinds. She swayed her hips with a little exaggeration as she moved to the sofa, and looked up smiling at both of us before she settled there, sitting all the way at one end, against an armrest.

"All right," Rick said, putting his plate down.

"All right," I said, nodding, and did the same. I followed him into the living room with my glass, and let him go ahead to choose his seat. He sat right beside Laura as I expected, so I sat well away from them, on the other side of the sectional so we could all see each other. I didn't want to crowd them, but I also wanted to both watch them and let both of them see me, too.

Laura had drawn her feet up on the sofa. She had long, narrow feet, and I really wanted to see them without the tights on. I have both a foot fetish and a stocking fetish, but where feet are concerned, I'd rather see them bare so I could imagine sucking her toes.

She leaned over to get the remote and started the video, which was a compilation of scenes from different Evil Angel movies. I was happy to see that, as it promised to be good and filthy with no silly plot lines to sit through. The first scene kicked off with Dana Dearmond, one of my favorite porn stars, doing a little dance around the camera in stiletto heels and not much more.

Damn, I thought. Here we go.

I set my glass down on a coaster on the coffee table and sitting back, I started unbuttoning my shirt. Laura and Rick both watched me quietly. I draped my shirt over the back of the sofa and while I started unbuttoning the fly on my jeans, Laura started unbuttoning Rick's flannel shirt. I stood to pull off my jeans, socks, and then my briefs, and then I was naked there, and looking down, I thought I looked pretty good in the light from the fire and the tv. I was fairly thin and fit, and while I'm usually more of a grower than a shower in the cock department, I'd been at least half hard ever since I'd heard Laura's voice on my phone and I was now pretty much fully erect, with a little precum glistening at the tip of my cock.

I looked over to Laura and saw that she was staring at my cock, sucking on her lower lip absent-mindedly while she unbuttoned Rick's jeans for him. I sat back down as Rick stood to pull off the rest of his clothes. He was a good-looking guy. He was hairier than me, but not extremely so. Neither of us shaved anything on our bodies, which I was glad to see. Some couples get severely hung up about shaving body hair, and I just don't get it. Shaved is sexy, and hairy is sexy too, as far as I'm concerned. His body was better toned and defined than mine, and he had great abs. I'm bisexual, which they didn't know yet, and I'd have been happy to take Rick to bed, too. I'm more attracted to women than men though, and I was still hoping to see Laura's body at some point that evening.

Jim_Sharp
Jim_Sharp
30 Followers