Rick and Linda Bk. 02

Story Info
Young love grows into more.
5.1k words
4.44
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

Linda teaches us all. Book 2

Linda and I rode up to visit my grandparents with my Dad and older sister; we were going to my granddad's 70th birthday party. We would start as we always did with all our road trips as a family. Our family Breakfast at The Tellall Grill started our day with SOS on toast, with extra bacon, pancakes, two eggs, hash browns, and fresh fruit. The fruit got to eat right. So now all four of us hop into my Dads hot baby blue Cutlass 442, a 1972 Oldsmobile Hurst Cutlass Indy Pace car with a W-43 motor was good for 440 horsepower at 4600 rpm in a relatively mild state of tune. And yes, driving to high school with my girl in her hot cheerleader outfit was beyond badass.

A peek at what we look like might help the story move forward. First, my Dad is Bob Allen Bogart. He is 48 and six foot two two hundred and forty-five pounds. We both have light brown hair. His is short, mine is long often in a ponytail. He has brown eyes, with Dad's combed up hair with a touch of Brylcreem always looking sharp he quite the ladies man. He works both at a desk and out in the hospital as he runs the mechanical part of the largest cancer hospital in the world. His time at his desk and all the great food we eat out all the time have added to his physique, my girl says he rocks his dadbod.

My sister stands five foot eleven, two hundred and sixty pounds. Cheryl Ann also has brown eyes but darker hair with 44-34-40 EE, and no, I am not ever talking about how I know.

Linda, my girlfriend, a woman of the world, stands five foot four inches above the earth, her blue eyes are even darker than mine, but hers has tiny gold flecks that sparkle when she is about to cause trouble. At eighteen, she is one hundred and thirty-eight pounds of stacked TNT. She is a force of nature. With her 36D-28-34, her body fits into mine like we were made to be together. Now about me, everyone has told me I was the spitting image of my Dad when he was my age. I could run the 100-yard dash in 10.2, so my eating what Dad did kept me fit—my eighteen-year-old six foot two, one hundred eighty-two pounds. I had dark blue eyes and long light brown hair that made me look like my Dad, which could be dangerous.

It's a short drive if Dad drives because we don't stop at every farmhouse for windmill pictures. Dad would read and smoke his pipe if I were driving as I could spend twenty minutes on one photo. We got to Bryan in time to join the lazy heads on their last cup of coffee as they got up at ten am. We all made plans to meet for dinner. Age groups formed; some older folks stayed home and might have returned to their 'Beds' for a nap. The young rule the day we knew where to go because my aunt "took'' me there, and I do remember it fondly. It was a right of passage for three generations to pee off the railroad bridge over the Navasota River and to dive in after.

So we pile into two cars, and the oldest cousin runs to the next town to buy beer and will meet us there. Bathing suits are your choice. I am young and proud. I look at Linda. We both strip to our underwear; we kiss, holding each other. Peeing off the railroad bridge we turned our back to the crowd and we peed together we joined hands and dropped feet first into the river below. We fall into the water from the thirty-foot train bridge. We fall to the sound of applause and cheers as we hit the water. I am bone hard and show Linda we can be alone by swimming a little downstream. I see a splash of yellow moving near a tree. Are we alone?

I say. "We got eyes on us."

Linda says. "You like that, Big Boy.''

I shudder whenever I hear her say I know someone will get the big 'O'.

Linda moaned and says. "You feel them looking at me or you.''

She likes to be watched; it's one of our many kinks, but we have never been crude or unsafe about it.

I say. "It's Mary, my 18-year-old cousin. She was wearing a yellow two-piece she and I played Dr before we joined Garden Oaks art club together, Hun. Was that just a few months ago?''

Linda says. "Yes, dear, it was."

I'm so happy we ended up together.

But Linda, in a soft voice, whispers. "A show is not going to do it, then.''

Linda, who sings like an angel, sings these words like a song. "Mary, Mary, Mary. My lady fair, did you want my boy, big one dear, and my tongue so we can share?''

A cute redhead in a yellow two-piece pops out from behind a tree. Her smile is so wide.

She laughs. "I knew telling my brother I'd narc on him about his last girlfriend unless he stayed away from everything but the party would work. Will you make me a woman today Rick made me happy this weekend?''

I answered. "Well, Hun, I'm sorry we can't now, but if you stay over tonight somehow, we can sneak out later and do lots of fun things better than Doctor if you like girls it can be twice the fun.''

Now Linda says. "We girls can say we want a sleepover and pretend we are sisters. Then, because there are too many gross boys here, we can sneak out after everyone falls asleep.''

Mary says. "That sounds divine your girl is hot."

Linda says. "Mary, we spent twenty minutes getting here and need to head back because you don't want your cousins to know you had sex with your family, do you?"

"Think that would fly; you know your younger brother would tattle?'' I joked.

Linda says. "Now, Hun, are you dying to come?"

Mary nods her head. "Yes, mam, please; he is so good at making me come.'' Mary's head bobs like a bobble head toy.

Linda wiggles her finger to me, and I kiss Mary's neck, lifting her top and pinching her rosy nipples as Linda pulls her bottom down, running her fingers into her. I bit and pull on a nipple hard making Mary shake Like a Dodge Van with a bad cylinder.

Linda says. "She sounds wetter than you make me, baby; she pops in a sec watch.''

She does. Mary makes an 'O' face. She comes so hard that her body goes a little limp.

Linda looks up and says. "Told you.''

We splash a little water on Mary's face as she comes too seconds later.

I say. "Come on; we have to head back. It would be best if you went first; we will be right behind you. Do you want to see something cool?''

I say. "Linda, please flick my Bic.''

You hold my underwear down so you can see my hard cock, flicking your index finger and thumb between the base of my cock and balls, and if you blink, you miss it, but like that, my boners gone. So we head back, and I give Linda my tee shirt her wet bra and panties are now see through because their wet. Getting back I take a ribbing on getting some, and the only one not teasing us is Mary. So I give her a look to be mean, and she does.

Mary says. "I bet they made a big ass nasty wet spot. It will probably kill Bambi if they lick it.''

Mary laughs, as does everyone else.

Dinner was a simple affair at the local BBQ joint for all forty-five of us. We take the restaurant over for an hour or two. We do it a few times yearly, but we all chip in extra, so the servers get great tips. After dinner, we head back home, some coming with others running to their homes as they have to work the next day. It's the 1970s the T.V. has three channels soon to be five after the spring. There has yet to be video, VHS, DVDs, electronic games, P.C.s, Cell Phones, or even answering machines, but there are many board games or books. Two of my younger cousins bring their new D&D board game, and those that want to join do. Mary is hanging out with Linda and me more than usual; this has me a little worried.

I say. "You need to tell her to cool her jets, Linda; ask her to stop touching me like she wants me. Or giving us 'That' look; please talk to her. She will get us caught and killed, and we are way too young to die.''

Linda and Mary came back into the room and Linda says. "Mary and I were talking. So we should keep score, and the winner gets a Dutch Kiss in the closet of their choice.''

Well, if that was cooling her jets, I begin a first draft of my will and testament now when all hope is lost, be prepared.

About an hour later, of playing games, my aunt says. "It's late, and she loves a 'Dutch Kiss' whatever that is with one of you, but I bet on a winner she asks to see the scorecard.''

Mary is dead last while Linda and I are so close it could be a tie.

My aunt says. "Give all my points to Mary, y'all have a good night, and she will see us Saturday for the birthday party.''

She is taking her leave.

Mary is up to our numbers, and the next round of Chutes and Ladders will decide the winner. The pot smoked behind the bakery in the alley might have chosen the games played, but that would be a guess. On the next spin, Linda intentionally tanks the round, giving Mary the lead and winner.

I ask Mary. "Who do you pick for her Dutch kiss.''

Knowing my ego, she picked me but was also scared, so I added notes to my will to give away my pet turtle Bert to Linda.

As Mary stands up, grabs Linda's hand, and says. "Well, most of the boys in this family never bring girls with them, so they must, therefore ergo, be poor to crappy kissers Well, Linda brought Rick, and that must mean he is a great kisser(we kissed and played Dr many times but were not telling that now). But I think Linda taught him how first, so I want to learn from her.''

It was like something changed in that second. First, as far as the family knew, I was off the hook with Mary. And Two, not one boy or man could utter a single word, and most had their mouths open, and you could see how we all had the same dirty picture in our minds.

Linda says. "Ten minutes on the stopwatch Big Boy!"

I think, Shit, Mary's going to cum again because when Linda calls me Big Boy, somebody, hell, everybody going to come. I click on my stopwatch on my Seiko yellow face chronograph. Watching the ticks move like licks, oh shit, ball scores four times twelve is Lick, I mean tick. Well, you could see the effects on the guys in the 1970s playing Spin the Bottle with two hot girls the age of the man determines the amount of shifting around trying to make 'things' fit in our pants (yes, I had wood too I said it before I am a major perv).

They come out red in the face, telling me it's hot in there, or it is 'Damn HOT' there. Nobody says a word. Mary goes up the stairs. Linda takes me out to the screened-in back porch and kisses the living fuck out of me.

That taste must be Mary. She says. "It will be so good; see you soon, Big Boy.''

Linda brings me back in (after flicking my Bic), she says. "Good night to all; she asked me to walk her home and ask if I could tuck her in.''

There was an intake of air from all eight guys. I swear I saw her hair move in the breeze. I slip my arm around your waist; Mary and Linda share the same bedroom. We walk up the stairs kissing as we go.

Stopping at the top of the stairs Linda says. "Seems like her Dutch Kiss idea was a shop class. There was enough wood to build a bookshelf.'' She says to the boys over her shoulder.

Linda says, getting into bed. "She is keeping her clothes on and will see me soon.''

Mary says. "What time should I meet at the side door?''

I hold Linda by her face and say. "12:30."

I kiss Linda hard. I hear Mary's tiny voice saying from the other bed. "I'm telling.''

I say. "Oh, OK, miss smarty pants, here is your kiss, but how long did it take you to come with Linda."

Mary say. "No clue it felt like seconds."

I hear. "Six minutes'' From Linda.

From the next bed, I go and start to give Mary her kiss, but I hear from downstairs some grown-up telling the guys downstairs. "Get to bed it's lights out!" Well, If I come down now, I might have been busted.

Mary says. "She needs a drink of water, and there is no glass in the bathroom."

She puts the glass on the nightstand in the table drawer, slips on her robe, and says. "We could both go, and Rick can sneak back to his couch/bed for the night.''

The girls go down and give me the all-clear, and I am safe under the covers on the couch. I know I had an hour or more to go, but my Dad gave me this great gift. I can fall asleep on a concrete picnic table bench and wake up seconds before the alarm does. But I feel a hand touching my face, lips so soft and warm. I am still too sleepy since I am unsure who it could be because there are three in the house right now. So I try to be clever. I kiss until I get my hands out from under the covers, touch her waist feeling how tight, and whisper. "Baby.''

I hear back near my ear. "Took you long enough. How many girls are you expecting to be kissing that you did not know it was me?''

Well, I rather cut my balls off than lie to her, so I say. "Three.''

Linda says. "Come on, Big Boy, she is waiting at the side door for us, but can we talk about this when we get outside.''

I say. "No, Do I kiss and tell?''

Linda looks back at me. "You never kept anything from me before.''

I stop her and whisperer. "Not my story to tell, but I will ask if I may.''

She stops me, and there is just enough moonlight coming in so she can see my eyes.

Linda whispered. "You're not told anyone about Garden Oaks art club or us?''

I answered. "Have you?''

She shakes her head but leans into me and says. "I thought you spread it around. You were getting some damn near every day, and twice on Sunday, it would make you the Big Man On Campus of all time.''

I answered. "Ego, not my thing Lady. I rather have you in my life.''

Mary says softly. "Fuck you guys need to get a room.''

Mary growing up, was an enormous pain in the ass to me; we fought like brother and sister but fought fairly. That was what started me getting worried about us getting caught. I kept the barbs and witty remarks going on my end, but she had stopped, and a few times, it looked like she would hold my arm. Finally, we walked to the front of the house so we would be hidden by the trees and bushes for anyone who might be looking out. I led us to the back garden and held the secret opening to the tiny clearing. It could not be seen from outside.

I lit a candle and asked. "Mary, what were the rules of playing Doctor in our Secret Garden?''

Mary says. "No talking about love or sex in front of anyone, no touching around others, and if we fought, not to stop fighting and no peeking on others unless asked because if you got caught watching others, they could get busted in the act too.''

I say. "Well, Mary, are you sure you need to lose your cherry to me tonight?''

She started to talk while Linda and I undressed. I thought it would be a quick fuck, yes, but it was more than that. It was honest enough that it gave me second thoughts.

Mary says. "Her good friend was at a college frat party, and she went too far with a boy who was so well hung that he tore her badly. She went home but sneaked over to stay at my place. She did not stop bleeding and had to go to the E.R. Mary said, crying she wanted to be a woman and damn it, she was ready to please be her first because she knew I would never hurt her, unlike her brother."

Well, I looked up at Linda looking at me and say. "What did Ms. P. teach us?''

I knew what she said. Of course, Mary would not like what I said next, but I tried to put words in my mind to let her listen. But, like most times, Linda beat me to it first.

Linda says. "You're going to come because we hear you and think you are ready, but if you're telling us you want Rick as your first. We need more preparation. If we are found out, it would not just be to family members; our age would make it hard to stay out of jail. You did not inform us that we needed condoms because we could knock you up. I'm on the pill; my folks don't know."

Mary says. "Well, can I watch Linda suck you? I'm still not sure I want to do that pee comes out of that.''

Mary says, almost out of breath.

Linda says. "I do need to pee, Big Boy. Can you help your slut out?''

I moan. "You think you know me my slut? OK, Yes, please.''

We did this dance before pee play. I said we are kinky. Mary has no clue what's next, but I do. I am throbbing all seven inches, almost the size of a Red Bull can. It's bouncing for the girls to see, but she reaches out and holds me feeling the throb. Linda is crouching over me. She drips into my mouth, then a tiny squirt.

I lick my lips and say. "Sorry, Baby, I can't help it. I have to taste you and swallow. Can I have a little more?''

Mary's eyes and mouth are Wide open, and in total shock. I first thought we fried her brains. As I looked at Linda's face, she nodded to Mary. Her clothes are falling off at quite a rate with one hand, and she is rubbing her slit like it caught fire with the other.

Linda moans. "Oh, nice tits love your nips, Hun; watch us, dear.''

I had not spoken, and Linda did not wait to see if she was heard. I don't want to lose any, and I was taught it was rude to talk with your mouth full. She takes my face in her hands and kisses me. Looking over at her, she still got her eyes wide, but her mouth is moving like she is creeping up on her orgasm.

I have a half mouth full as I reach out for Mary to kiss her, but Linda is a little closer or faster as I see them swap juices, and Mary swallows, then leans down and kisses me, tasting like my Baby. Well, then it was we got to taste everyone's pee.

I say. "Linda, Feed Mary my pee while I get yours from the source.''

Moans, I hear nothing but soft moans. Was one of the moans mine?

Linda had me feeding her first; hey, it's her dick to do with as we, please.

I feel hot lips on my lips; this time, Mary feeds me back my pee. Linda giggles and rubs my neck to keep the gag reflex down. I'm a nut who loves pee play and the smell but my gags me. She has my back, and I got hers. We had Mary feeding Linda next.

I say. "That's nice, but if my hard dick is not inside someone's mouth, Spankings, that's all I am saying.''

Both ladies were licking my prick like a lollipop, and yes, thank you, it was heaven. I love to say the last time Mary and I played Dr, I taught her Blow Jobs, but she gagged at the idea, choked on the precum, and almost tossed her cookies trying. But Linda was a better teacher; she told her what she was doing and why.

Linda says. "If you want to get this over with because you're doing it instead of putting it somewhere else, you should learn it. Big boy, I know you love me slow, but she needs this, can I baby? Mary, you want to know how we knew we both wanted each other to be our first?"

Mary looks at us. "How?''

Linda says. "Baby, tell her.''

I say. "I do anything my Baby asks, and I trust her 1000%. She even had my ass.''

She says. "That same night you had mine, teasing my finger in your ass was all it took to get you started. You kept saying shit comes from there, and no way would you do that to 'Me,' but you know what, dear Mary, after the second time he came with my dildo, he fucked my ass. Of course, we don't do it every night as soon as he gets hard again, but it does get used at that time of the month.''

Then it was time for female info, but I had heard it before, but I was not going to get my girl knocked up from my cum on the toilet seat.

Linda says. "Watch this, Mary.''

I was watching my watch. I needed to come since it felt like two days ago, so even the crack of dawn was not safe around me. Her record is 3.4 minutes on the speed record and two hours on the endurance (just for grins, my record for her is 4.5 minutes and 4 hours on the edging), but boy, the names she called me before I let her come. Linda was so happy I let her come. She sucked my come out of me three times without stopping. My record to date was seven times in eight hours. Hers was eighteen in an hour, so we stopped trying to outdo the other, at least about that. We had a friends apartment who let us us it while he was at work we only had to clean the place up after we were done a fair trade in our eyes a bed and a shower was a major plus.

12