Rick and Linda Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even says. "Rick might die trying to do more but he sure tries.''

Linda looked like she was trying to break her record, finger in my ass, check. Fingers pulling on my balls, check, her other hand is getting her fingers wet in her pussy. She wipes it on my cock and licks it up and moans so good she wets her fingers and deep throats me, and she sticks her fingers in my mouth. I tasted my Baby's juices three minutes flat!!! Ladies and Gentleman, a new world record. WOW, two things need to be said; one, Linda sucks my toenails up in her mouth, then my kneecaps and I'm pretty sure she gets at least one ball to swallow down with my come.

Now my dick is in her mouth as far as it can go; it will let my come go down her throat; that's Two.

Linda pulls off my cock and says. "Hardly any taste at all. But Rick's Dick is done for an hour or so, but we got another twenty minutes before we should go in. Can we eat each other while my Baby watches?''

I could fall asleep now, but I am not missing this fucking show, so I pinched my balls hard, and that woke me up enough to watch. If you think a first-time woman won't know what to do, that's dumb. Women know much more than most men about what feels good. Well, was it family or watching my Baby's ass wiggle at me like she was teasing me about getting hard again.

Damn, if it was working, life was returning in my pick. I see Mary closing her eyes, and her mouth is busy giving Linda a good reaming out when I thought I was hard enough to feed it to my cousin at least, Well, it did not take long, but I was bone Hard and fucking my cousins mouth, not one gag.

Mary pulled me out of her mouth as your fingers fucked Linda's wet pussy and asked Linda. "Would you like your Baby's cock right now?"

Linda says. "I wished that was just a dream.''

Fuck, If Mary did not put me inside my Baby's pussy one stroke, hair to hair.

Linda moans. "This man is a god among men. Please fuck my pussy. Let Mary lick our juices off your cock fuck me so hard; Baby, come on, Big Boy.''

We have a good rhythm, which puts a picture in my head.

Hun, Ms. P. says. "I was supposed to remember when your safe days are.''

Linda says. "Men half a year, and he still can't remember the dates I am safe. But Mary, he does know when I am safer or not. He just said so we can give you a chance to eat Rick's cum from the source, or we can let you eat it out of me!''

Mary says her brother told her. "You could catch a baby that way if you let someone outside of a close family member get a BJ from her.''

Linda pipes up. "So, is your brother as big of a Prick as he sounds?''

Mary laughs and points at me. "My brother told Rick that he could fuck my ass, but she wants to play like she does not want it. It's just play-acting. Use lube and have fun.''

Mary looked at Linda. "Now, how much do you know your BIG Boy?''

Linda says. "He asked you what word we would use as a safe word, and did you tell your bother for me to take her ass? Linda smirked. Am I right?''

Mary nods looking at my cock as she licks my head. She tastes Linda there, and you can see it in your face. You have to have me inside you.

Mary moans. "Linda tastes so good on your cock, and so do you, But I want more.''

Mary lifted her leg, centering me just inside her wet lips, took a deep breath, moved about halfway in, and held her place till she stopped shaking and began again. Mary moans and nods again. "Oh, shit, coming so good? Oh, again, Hold still, please I am so full. Oh, Linda, thank you Please, Rick make me come, but don't come inside. Please, I am not on the pill. I shit, please, harder, harder." My first though was to stop but Linda nodded no as she rubbed Mary's clit.

Linda is a cheerleader, so she egged her on.

"Score!

Score! Score!

We want more!

We'll drive it to the finish,

And on that board!

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

We're going to win the game

And you want to know why?

Because we've got spirit

And we're riding high, so

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!"

Linda says. "Damn, she's a natural.''

I popped my cork hard into the ground but was done. I was way done too. I recall getting dressed, and Linda had to blow out the candle. I could not do it; It was fun getting inside with the help of two ladies. I remember grabbing snacks with juice from the fridge as the girls returned upstairs. I sat at the kitchen table and ate, getting blood back to my brain as I felt arms around me and tensed UP.

Deirdre or Dee says, "You girl is cute as hell how you get so lucky.''

I say. "I studied extra hard in art class after school.''

Dee says. "My college profs are nowhere near that much fun; I got engaged you know."

I say. "Yes, I heard. I also heard he's a pick, but it's not my life. I hope you are happy together. Linda wants to know why I won't talk about being in a truck wreck in the middle of a pasture, and it was the only tree there.''

Dee said, rubbing her ass. "Hurt the damn tree. You look at the bumper. It was hardly bent."

I laughed and whispered to Dee. "What's the matter? Can't drive a stick with Rick's dick stuck in your ass?''

Dee says. "Well, want to take a walk?"

I say. "Hun Linda and I did that just got back.''

Dee says. "Enough said.'' Dee stopped me from saying more.

I told Dee. "I have to tell her something because she asked; we have a rule no Secrets.''

Dee says. "Can we just say aunts? That gives her three choices it could be.''

I laughed. "Five plus my mom's aunts.''

I say, thinking of Linda. "Did you ever find a woman you want to try?''

Dee says. "Honey, this town is way too small for fucking around in, and I never understood how Bob (my dad) never got caught or any one of his girls ever talked.''

I say. "Well, I do have the keys to the van. I am happy to eat you out as a wedding gift. But I have to ask Linda first.''

I woke up to lips on me again, and as she was kissing me, I say. "Baby''

Linda had her eyes open, and I opened mine, just knowing hers were open, hoping to catch me looking to see who was kissing me.

She says. "Well played, sir, well played!''

I say. "We need to talk. I, never mind, little pitchers have big ears, later.''

12