Rick and Linda Bk. 03

Story Info
More fun with Linda and my family.
7.2k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

More fun with Linda and family. Book 3.

Mary came running down the steps like she had a fun night and looked forward to more fun today. The three of us talk about what we should do for ten hours before the party starts. Since it was being held at the church, we only had to bring things, the older folks did the rest.

I say. "So I say barn or fishing lodge? It stinks, but the girls could scream as loud as they wanted."

Mary says. "Hard being sexy on a dirty fish smell.''

We all laughed and took it off the shortlist. So we picked a scenic tour, packed lunch and cokes, and we would end up at the barn if our older cousins' cars were away. It was an unspoken rule no mixing of the age groups made it easier to do it that way. So I went to see if I could drive the Cutlass 1972 442 or if my Dad needed it.

I told him. "Linda and Mary were coming with, can I borrow the Oldsmobile 442 please?''

Dad says. "Sure, he needed a nap anyway; he stayed at Bobby's place and we got shit-faced.''

I ran into my sister; she asked. "What did we have planned for the day?''

I say. "I had to take Mary to her Piano lesson."

Mary had called and canceled so they would not call home looking for her. My aunt is the same age as my sister, and she is eight years older than me, But my aunt sees my wheels spinning for traction in my head and helps out.

My Aunt Dee says. "Cheryl we should run to the new mall out Texas Avenue; come with her. We will do fun girl stuff; we can get our nails done."

I tilt my head toward Dee, saying a silent thank you. We head out to the Oldsmobile 442 two-door, baby blue and fast while being sexy if you like hot cars. My Dad wimped out and got a hardtop and an automatic transmission.

Mary is not out to the car yet, so I say. "Linda, I spoke to my aunt after we came in last night, and she loves me and trusts me, but she can't expose her to what could happen if anyone talked or got caught. I have twenty-six cousins here today for the party; everywhere I know of to be alone, so do two-thirds of my cousins. Some live in town and they have their dates looking for the same thing we are."

Linda says. "Shit, Sherlock, no jive?"

I even say. "I offered a threesome with you and me with my Aunt, but again, she was scared this is a tiny town, and finding a place is tough.''

You could see Linda's wheels turning in her mind.

Linda says. "Tell her we have secrets from others that we will not tell, but if we had a threesome, we would all be in the same boat. Now, you fooled me before on who you slept with. But if she still wants to stay unknown, that's cool. I'll give you this one. It was before we met, but tell her she can't have you again without me there too!''

I nodded my head yes my Dad did not raise a fool I hope. Mary comes out and waves to the elders. In 1970, my 92-year-old great-grandmother on my grandfather's side was Nannie May, and my 101-year-old great-grandmother on my grandmother's side was Emmeline Bogart, both living upstairs. The in-laws lived upstairs with the four kids, and their parents had four bedrooms downstairs. They sat on yard chairs if it was nice out. It was a good day for a drive. I'd like to know what I can get away with today. As the Cutlass is cold, it has a sexy growl pulling away from the yard. Dirt streets five blocks from downtown. The last thing I need is to piss off the elders with a cloud of red dust, so I drive slowly. My Sister's BFF went up for a weekend and did a dust storm leaving. She did it a few times. I heard she was asked not to come back, but it might have been she was a bit butch, and that could have been the reason for the ban.

I say. "It's so pretty today, and what's outside the cars is pretty too, but by a factor of 50% less. Do you feel free to show your shit to other people who would never know us? It's called flashing, not the same thing as streaking. I did that at last year's football game; a ski mask hid who I was.''

Linda has been here before, but she stays quiet.

Mary says. "Not in town. She said route I46 puts us by the barn in twenty; my girlfriends and I flashed the truckers on 146 for fun, but it's just our tit's.

I say. "Twenty minutes is not enough if I go out I35 and swing over at Anderson. For the love of all things Rick, please keep your clothes on. I don't want to go to jail.''

So once we leave the city limits, Linda hops into the back with Mary. And Linda has their top off, and Linda takes her bra off and puts it in her purse. She sees Mary leave hers on the seat.

Linda says. "What if Rick takes a hard turn 'cause he loves to see my titties bounce, and it falls under the seat. You leave it in the car, and Rick's Dad gets caught with a bra that doesn't belong to his Ricks mom? You need to know where your things are at all times. Watch people who take your things, they will use it as a lure.''

Well, she puts hers in her purse and takes her shorts off, and in the warm Texas sun driving a muscle car, two young naked things may pick out who to flash as they are screaming their heads off.

I yell. "Down cop car!!!''

Both girls were down low. I wave as we go by. It seems odd, but it looks like his cop car is bouncing up and down when a blond head pops up and goes back, so What happens in Texas stays in Texas. So we drive by the barn, going past to see if they pulled into the next road over and jumped the broken fence we do that a lot. No cars were parked on the street, so I made a U-turn and pulled up to the locked gate. I had the GMC key; the big deal about the key was that it was the only one to open the gate now. Closing it behind us, I pulled up to the farmhouse.

The two-story farmhouse has fallen sideways, and only the chimney is straight. So we get out, and the girls give me a hard time about being overdressed, and they fix that. I roll us a number, and we spark it up; darn, I missed a seed. It fell and burned Mary's tit, but it looked like a bug bite, and we iced it anyway and gave you TLC. With two fingers each, one each in her pussy and one in each in her ass, both took a few minutes to get them in and to build a good rhythm in your damp parts before you took two fingers from us each.

Well, our baby came and came four times nonstop with me licking her ass as we fingered her and Linda licked her clit. I wanted to switch, but you must brush your mouth and use mouthwash, or you can get lousy bladder infections. Since Linda and I went through this, now pussy to ass is OK, but not the other way. It was an excellent place to stop when we felt good since she could no longer stand being touched. Mary curled up and started napping. On the blanket, we got sun and put sunscreen on each other.

Linda says. "You know what I need right this second?''

I say. "I got no clue, lady, what you might need, but if you're good to Daddy. I am sure I can find what you need. I love you, baby. You don't have to ask; all I am is yours.''

Then, as many times, hearing I love you feels so good; hearing this was even better.

Linda says. "You never take, you ask, and then you give, and give even though we both have said I love you and all I am is Yours now and forever, but you always ask first before you do. I wonder if your folks know how special you are, Rick.''

Linda says. "Now shut up, Big Boy, and bring that thing I love here. Your baby needs her protein.''

Mary laughs. "Y'all ain't right in the head; you all know that, right? You are not the same around other people as when it's just you two.''

I say. "We've had this for a half year since we turned eighteen. I think we are made for each other.''

Mary has tears in her eyes and looks at Linda and says. "You guys are more in love than my folks, and they can be too much. You've got the pick of the litter. How am I ever going to find another like him.''

Linda says. "If you know about gas-lighting and how to read people, how to have fun by yourself, how to make others feel good, and how to stay safe by being in control and when it's safe not to. Give me your number, and we can talk, and if you want, there are many things we can safely learn to play. Now how do we fuck with your brother so he leaves you alone?''

I say. "I know where we can hide the body in the river.''

Two hands hit me on the back of my head. When did Mary see Linda hit me that way? Or is it one of those women things, and I should move along? Nothing to see here! But it must be like that magic where a woman takes their bras off without taking their blouse off; that one gets me every time.

We had fun and got lots of sun. Mary wants to give me another fast blow job to practice my god; we created a horny monster.

Linda says. "Oh, Hun, you make him pop like a toaster strudel, and he was damn near useless afterward!''

I say. "Useless?''

She puts her finger on my cock head and says. "No talking; you were slacking off; you only made me cum twice.''

Now I am not sure if she said this to brag on her or me or maybe us, but she told Mary her record from me was eighteen comes in an hour (damn, to be that young again).

But I say. "Now, what time is it, kiddies? Our dream is over for the day, and we need to head back, put in an appearance, and act all innocent."

I say. "Dream man, I wish I had your Dad's movie camera. Two minutes of seeing my angel fucking me would be worth the risk of getting the film processed.

Linda says. "Stills or movies for blackmail.''

I say. "Well, if Mary can get her Dad's movie camera, Why, what do you have in mind? What sex acts does a woman do to Sam? Would he pay money not to have it seen, and we will give you control over him.''

Mary says. "He just broke up with his last girlfriend a few weeks ago; she said something about him not caring. He was only there to get his rocks off his words.''

Linda looks at me, and I at her. "PEGG HIS ASS.'' We said at the same time.

Mary looks odd and says. "What the hell is that?"

I say while dressing. "That's where the girl fucks her lover in the ass with a dildo; thank goodness Linda loves me. I see where that could get out of hand."

Linda puts her clothes on, and so does Mary. My eye candy is covered up. Our fun day is over, and I am putting my things on. It won't be the last time for fun, I'm sure.

You could see Linda has been thinking and saying. "Mary dear, you have his ex-girls number?"

Mary says. "Take the turn at the next light; we're five minutes out."

We get there, walking into hugs. She is also a redhead and looks so much like Mary that it's uncanny. Linda and I look at each other and nod. We meet her hot Mom, an older version of Mary, and Linda pokes me in the ribs and whispers. "Baby, cool it; your boners saying hello.''

Pam's Mom must have better ears than I do, and Mom's eyes try to stay on mine, but I see her lose her battle and go south. There is no jealous bone in Linda's body, but I still did not check out Pam's hot Mom's body.

Then Pam's Mom says. "Where do we know you from?"

I see Mary start to speak when Francis Pam's Mom says. "Oh, your Bobs boy, Rick.'' Mom smiles a wicked smile.

Fifty years later, I know that every woman I met who knew my Dad had that same smile. I can recall at least a dozen times that happened to me. I wish I had asked him, but I feared it would change things if I did. Pam's Mom served us iced tea with cookies, and Linda noticed my friend was back and went over and talked to Pam. Linda grabbed my hand. We went to the hallway bathroom, and she lifted her top and bra, dropping her tits into the air as she gobbled me down. She is so skilled she let me have eight minutes till I came. Then, Linda stood up and kissed me, the only woman who wanted to swap my cum with me, and took joy from that act.

I always gave her mine back, but Linda stopped me and said. "We have to share with Pam and Mary that was the deal!''

We walked the hall holding hands, trying not to swallow. Mom saw us she was having a drink, but we went to Pam's room. We walked in. Mary knows what's to come, but Pam does not. I move to Pam; kissing my cousin with cum would not be the right thing to do. But Pam's lips tremble. She looks sex-starved, and when she gets a taste, she hovers my come out of my mouth, her face and neck flushed red, and her nipples popped under her sexy Tee. We glance over, and we see Mary on her back, her sundress up in the air, and Linda is tonsil fucking Mary's mouth. Linda hands inside Mary's panties. Pam looks hungry. Her body is shaking. But we did not lock the door.

I ask. "Pam, would your mom come to see what we were up to?''

Pam says. "She told her mom we were planning on getting even on her Ex, and not only was she for it, but she would let us use the house if needed.''

I looked at Linda; she looked at Pam as Mary curled up and was in a Linda-induced fill heaven.

I go over and lock the door and ask. "Linda, how should we should treat her?"

Linda says. "Well, you're not able to be an asshole, so I say we start making love to her instead.''

Mary says. "Oh fuck hope you're not a screamer; Pam or your mom will think you're being killed.''

Pam says. "We can't do this, then Pam cries.''

"OH, we got a screamer,'' Linda says, laughing.

Linda had that look in her eye; the gold flecks dancing told me what she wanted me to do.

I say. "Pam, your mom is single, right?''

Pam says. "Between tears, what good would that do?." She cries.

Linda says. "Rick is going to talk to your Mom about what we will do to your ex, while Mary and I will make you feel ready for Rick when he is done talking to your Mom. She need a nap.'' Linda winked at her.

Pam pouts. "She never go for it as long as we're here.''

Mary says. "What if we girls get our hair done for the party and leave him here?''

Pam gets up to check if Mom is OK with the girls visiting the salon. She comes back and says. "She's had a few drinks already. Linda looks at me and knows this might not happen because she knows me. I am not having sex with someone who can't say yes; a drunk yes is not a yes. The girls are getting ready. Linda gives me two condoms, and Mary sees this but says nothing. I wash my hands, brush my teeth with my finger and toothpaste, walk over to her door, and start to knock, but I hear soft crying.

I knock and enter without waiting for an answer, I say. "How sorry I am that my cousin is an asshole.''

She's in a soft robe; her makeup is a wreck; she can't make eye contact, just like Pam. Shit, I see in a flash what happened here; I will risk it all.

"But if I can make this right, I will.'' I whisper.

Francis jerks her head up and says. "How the fuck can you make this right young man?''

I enter her bathroom, run warm water on a washrag, and sit on the bed's edge. I start cleaning your face, holding both her hands in mine but lightly letting her know she was not under pressure to receive me, but she felt something she liked, so she let me lead and held my hand.

I say. "I was going to ask Pam to help us get back at her ex to get her power back, and we film it blackmail his ass to keep him away. But he's more likely to come to you instead, am I right, Francis?''

She looks at me like that Bastard told you how else could I know.

I hold my hand up and say. "Ask my girl or my cousin. We have not been close in over two years; we do not talk. I'm too close to punching him in his fat face.''

Francis says. "That's him, the prick; he's unlike his dad."

I say. "Yes, my cousin is nothing like his Dad. My Uncle has always been fair with me. I got in trouble at an Airbase protesting the war, and he had them cut me loose because I was on the sidewalk, not on the base. He called my Dad. I caught heat, but nothing happened. Your daughter Francis is a mess and is crying right now because my girl and I wanted to be extra special and nice to her to make up for my asshole cousin."

So, with just the tips of my fingers, I lightly stroke down from the top of Francis's shoulder down her arm. Her head tilts toward my hand and shudders as I lift her face to mine. I can see there is too much pain for sex, but I bet love will help.

I say. "Now, truly, I understand why my girl thinks this is the worst thing ever, and we came here to love on Pam and show her love has more power and hate just takes we are here to give.''

Francis says. "I don't know what to do; we can't go to the police. They can't help without putting Pam in the spotlight."

I say. "No, we are not doing that; both of you have been taken advantage of, and your biggest fear is that this won't stop you from trading your body for her. I saw it in your eyes. I know this is an odd question."

Francis says. "What question?"

I say. "Do you trust me, or would you like to talk to Linda first? You and Pam have to talk; you two need to heal. Would you like us to be here with you? I can hold your hand, and I know Linda will hold your daughter's till you can do it yourself.''

She looks up and can look me in the eye now; I see hope, or is it trust, or maybe both?

Francis, in a small voice, says. "Ask them in, please."

I hugged you; you held me back tightly and would not let me go. Then your damn broke, only letting me go when her tears stopped ten minutes later. I stopped to wash my face, hoping that if I had not been crying, it would look like I knew what I was doing. But remember, folks, I am not alone. I got a lady who always has my back. I stepped into the room, knowing Linda and Mary would be holding her like their sister, like she was loved and she was.

I say. "Pam, your Mom has been crying. My voice is cracking; we must fix this, but it will be hard now. Ladies, wash your pretty faces and drink a glass of water, then meet us at your Mom's room.''

Linda and I walk back to Mom's room holding hands, and Linda climbs in bed and hugs Francis, giving her a glass of water. Mary and Pam come in, and I pull my cousin next to me and motion Pam to sit next to Linda.

I started and said. "I can't say sorry this happened without doing something to give you back your power. Linda and I talked, and we need to do an eye for an eye thing on the prick. But first, I bet that I know how my cousin's brain works. Pam, are you mad at your Mom for stealing your boyfriend?''

Pam looks startled, and Linda looks on, knowing we are in the right here.

I continued. "Your eyes say yes, dear, But that was after he sent you home; needed a doctor, right? So you went to Mary's house instead of home, asked for help, and got it, but this is big, but you did not tell your Mom. So now, Mom, he showed you pictures of your baby and said you have to be his slut or the photos would end up passed around school, and he fuck her like the rest of his sluts and give her to the football team when he is done.''

Francis nods, closes her eyes, and starts to sob; now I see Pam looking at me, and I point my head to her Mom. Pam crawls over to her Mom, crying together, now gaining back a little of their power. They are holding on like they found each other after being lost for years. We held their hands at first, but they needed both hands to hold on to each other. So we three sat there, touching them occasionally and letting them cry. I admit my eyes were wet, too; I looked over at Linda. She was watching me. I shudder, feeling her love reach me from across the bed.

Linda wrapped me in her arms, and I broke and cried. My tears were mixed with Linda's as they fell on my neck. Mary was crying because, well, because everyone was, but she was in this shit too. I did not know by how much till later. I held my hand to her, and Linda reached back, and we pulled her into our arms.

I look at my watch. We have to get home soon and change for the party.

I say. "I'm sorry, ladies, but we got to finish here and get home to change for the church. I hoped to leave you ladies glowing that not all men are crap, but we ran out of time.''

12