Rick and Linda Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam says. "You've shown us that already. I was hoping you would show me more; Mary told me you are teaching her how not to give up her power and still have fun. I would like that too.''

Francis says. "Yes, he has, dear; you have no idea how like his father he is.''

I look like I have eaten a lemon on my face, but I don't know anyone who wants to know about their Dad's sex life. It's TOO MUCH INFO for me.

Linda looks at me and laughs, and says. "Francis, for goodness sake, don't tell him I'm not sure it won't fry his tiny man brain. Besides, I can tell just by looking at his Dad he must be dreamy in bed.''

I might have said this before 1000% perv here; even with the tension in the room being broken by the girls laughing at/with me, it is OK. But Linda looks at my dick, and I have tented my shorts. I am not sure what to do, but Linda taps Mary to look, Mary taps Pam to look, and Pam taps Mom to look. The four ladies sighed and said together. "Wish there was more time.'' And they all laughed.

Linda says. "He is not going home with that boner. Would you like to watch me give him one, or should we go to another room?''

Francis says. "That sounds kinky. I should be the Mom here and say no, but could we watch you kiss at least?''

Linda Says. "We are young; there's always time for this, but do you want to send the girls to their rooms first."

That started the girls begging; they wanted to watch, and they stopped talking when Linda moaned. She wasted no time and locked me to her mouth as her hands touched my chest. My hands stroked her back and ran my fingers through her hair. This kissing lasted over five minutes of our mouth dance. Her hand went under my shorts did not take long to make me come to my moans making a mess in my boxers. Wait, we are not moaning. Linda and I both look up. It's all three who could be who sighed.

Linda says. "Sorry, Ladies, he is taken, but I am willing to share.''

I say. "Well, I hate to break this bliss up, but we got to go."

Francis, catching her breath, says. "What have I done? I let my daughter watch the sexy show on my bed as we wanted it to be Us! I'm going to burn in hell.''

Linda says. "Pam, when we got here, you cried in your room for a week?''

She nods. "Two weeks.''

I say. "Now I know you felt used, and your Mom stole your boyfriend. Do you think we used each other just now, or was that lovemaking?''

Pam says. "I never felt love before like this. I was on fire just watching you two. I refuse to be put in this position again. I have had the worst sex ever, and we just watched the best kissing ever. Can they tutor me, Mom? I know this weird sounding, but what we just felt was love.''

Linda says, trying to keep a straight face. "We will work on this, but we need to get the photos back and blackmail the blackmailer; strap-on rubber penis in his ass tied up in the girl's gym sound good Girls?''

"Francis, Linda, and I will come to talk to you at the party. We can go to the bleachers out back. I know what happened here was a little weird, but look at each other there it is. Look at that. Hon, we will talk. Just remember the love you see in each other's eyes. You are not alone in this. We butted in, and I am my father's son; you are not alone.''

I received hugs from both ladies, and they both looked at Linda, asking before they kissed me. Then they Kissed Linda, but they looked at me to nod first. We booked it out of there, made it to the house, changed, and were ready before anyone else was.

Sitting on the front pouch wicker swing for two the three of us start planing. "Mary, we need a prank to ensure that we still have cooties as far as the rest of the family thinks." Yes, I said that.

Mary says. "I remember you were making me cry pinching my butt at the movies that night, and I stood up and slapped you, but should we do the same thing twice?''

Linda told us. "You should have seen my brother when my boobs started popping out just after my eighteenth birthday, and Rick and I played with a garden hose that same day. We gave each other our first come. I remember it as if it was just a day ago. We were watching TV, and I was so high from my first 'O' that my brother could not bother me till he dropped a full cup of ice water down the front of my Tee. I screamed, and then Dad hit my brother; Mom said to go to your room. You're not wearing a bra. She does not have a slut for a daughter.''

I say. "Mary, I could not do that to you. How about if I pop your bra instead.''

Mary says. "Sure, it's not like it would be your first time, but do I go nuts or just red in the face cause you saw my tits jiggle?''

Linda says. "Our work is done here; she's got this. Now, girl, friend, put your bra on extra tight; it will pop better if you do.''

In a My Fair Lady accent, I say. "Indeed, I believe she has got it, Henry Higgins."

We are drinking iced tea and snacking on cookies in the kitchen, waiting for the rest to come down in the kitchen so we can go. This can take a while. It's like herding cats, as my Dad says.

Mary comes in, stands next to my aunt, and says. "Something about boys hiding from their cousins so they can smack some lips like a fish with their girl."

I walked behind her and snapped her back bra strap, and damn if her boobs did not only jiggle, they fell out of her bra, It was quite a show under her blouse, but it also gave her a reason to run out crying. Linda walks up, winks at me, and pops me in the back of the head, but it's time to go.

Dee says. "Go make nice and be better to her. We are all we've got.''

I went looking for Dad to see if I could use the Cutlass, but Dad was gone. So he took the 442, leaving me the 1953 GMC delivery van to drive to the church. Mary was selling it with her arms across her chest. As we enter the van, the family heads caravan-style in five cars. The short drive is fifteen blocks from the church. Mary laughs and wraps her arms around me from the back seat.

Mary says. "Linda, you should have seen his eyes when my tits fell out of my bra, and thanks, the trick worked great. May I kiss him for being such a good girl, Linda?''

Linda says. "You earned it, dear, but he needs to drive, so get a move on.''

She does as I give you some hot kisses, leaving for a sigh from Linda. Driving the three-speed manual transmission and a straight six means I could not get it up to the speed of the Mach 5 of Speed Racers. But we get there, and Mary sees her brother getting out of his car.

Mary says. "I want to go kick him in the balls right now, but it might fuck up our plans. So will one of you make me come hard later if I am good?''

Two yes's give Mary the answer as she climbs out of the van going in.

I grab Linda's hand, lean over, and kiss her; if we are here, we don't have to be there longer than needed. We look at each other like we have the same question.

I ask. "Are we doing the right thing? It feels dirty, like I need you to say we are doing the right thing.''

Linda feels the same and says so. "It's not just us. You could pound him into the ground, but that won't give them their power back; we both know this has to stop."

Linda says as I nibble her ear.

I hear a tap on the window and hear in a gruff voice.

Uncle Bobby says. "You guys get a room. Don't make me tell your Dad you were sparking with some Damn son. You are just like him, man. You are so lucky to have an Angel on your arm.''

I say. "Thanks, Uncle Bobby, this is my heart; Linda met my Dad's cousin and best friend. He taught me how to fight. I got into some deep shit; lots of hurts if I mess up Uncle B. I can't tell you because it's not my story, and if it got out, I know three people who could be scared for life in a small town. Too many people talk, well you know?''

Linda says. "If word gets back to Sam, it could mess up our plans to fix this; Rick says you work with Sam after school. Try to keep an eye on him this week, please."

Uncle B says. "You need anything else you need to ask. Is anybody else in on this or just the parties involved?''

I say. "Just us and a couple of others. Dad said you guys got shit-faced a night ago; I can't wait to kick back with a few brews with my two favorite dudes.''

Bobby says. "I don't drink anymore. Your Dad knows that June left me six months ago. I've been working on it for over a few months since I had a drink, and then she said I could return home. So I am working on getting back her trust.''

I say. "Bobby, tell her I'll call next week, and we can talk.''

Bobby says. "She loves you like the son we never had. I won't tell June you know her when she finds out there is hell to pay.''

I say this time; my voice does not crack. "I know it can't be helped. Love you, my man.''

I have known this man for as long as my Dad. Bobby pulled our heads together, and I knew he was praying as Linda reached out and held his hand to the back of my neck. He knows I don't buy it, but I was asked to leave Sunday school and never return. But I am not going to say no to more support.

He says. "Come in with me; they won't discuss you two getting some.''

Uncle Bobby walking in with us did not change a thing. Linda and I looked at each other and walked in, holding hands. Yes, we took heat for Sparking, Necking, Getting some, and knocking boots. That one might have been close to letting a cat out of a bag, but we turned beet red, and everyone got a big laugh that one was from Mary. We found Francis, and we talked in a classroom about what was there to learn that we could teach. It made us sound like spies. An Aunt found us and brought us back to the party. I was able to avoid Sam till it was time to go.

Sam says. "Mary was upset with me last time. Was I going to find courage or be a sissy and tap that ass of hers?''

I swear if Linda had not come up and pinched my butt and held it tight and whispered. "Count to ten, baby, for them.''

I took Linda's other hand, turned, and said. "Good night.''

Walking away, knowing he could see her hand grabbing my ass. Ass-wipe, I bet he thought we would get some rather than me not going to jail for pounding him under the church. We said our good nights to the family. I held Linda out by the van. No words did we speak. There was no need for them. We found what we needed just by being together.

I heard a few folks walk by, but it was not rude; "What are you waiting for?"

"Kiss her, or get a room."

Some folks would walk by and tell us. "Night''

Linda, or I would say. "You, Too."

We did not move, just looking, our eyes locked. If we kiss, we end up rocking the van and not at the right time or place. It was not moving; getting into the truck would be a tipping point. I look up because I think soft, hot hands are on us. I look to see who it is, and my bliss is back.

"June, meet Linda, Linda, meet June,'' I say--the feeling of being held with seeing a shooting star, I make a wish.

Linda asked, still not looking away. "June, do you love Bobby like this?''

Bobby comes up, and the four of us hold each other.

I say. "June, I did not hear an answer.''

June exhales. "But he can't drink; he can't; you babies don't need to know.''

I say. "Bobby said he fucked up with you bad we don't need details.''

June says. "Rick. Watch your mouth."

Linda speaks. "If you feel what I feel, June, you kick his ass till he toes the line. Men you can't give them an inch without them wanting more.''

I say. "Can we come with you? Mary is with us; I like to avoid my sister at home. She's too much like my Mom. Ice cream floats first at the Dairy Queen?''

June and Bobby look up, and June reaches out and touches Bobby's arm. Their whole faces light up. Linda looks at me; the gold in her blue eyes is dancing in the light. Linda takes Bobby's arm. She beamed up at him. His six foot five makes her look up.

Linda says. "So you helped make this man of mine who he is. I'll talk to June when Rick calls. I want her to know what we feel about you, Uncle Bobby; he talks about you two all the time. It makes me feel I know you two.''

Well, Bobby stopped and pinched his eyes; it must have been dust in the parking lot getting in his eyes. Then I see one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Linda tried to kiss his cheek at six foot five with her five foot four height.

She looks at me and says. "Give a girl a boost up, Hun; you Texans grow on the big size.''

I pick her up and hold her up high, and she kisses one cheek and Linda says. "So, do you want her back?''

Bobby nods his head, a big smile on his face from Linda's antics.

She kisses his other cheek and says. "I'll give you my number. Call me first if you have to drink, and we will talk, or I will kick your ass.''

I let Linda down but not to the ground and turn her in my arms, looking into her eyes, and we start kissing.

I hear Mary come up and say. "Every time I see them, Uncle Bobby, Aunt June, they look like they need a room or just found one. But, hey, wait a damn minute, you two are holding hands. Did you guys do this too? What next is the cure for cancer?''

I say. "Ice cream at the Dairy Queen, then cool music at their place.''

June says. "Rick, You call your Dad. You're playing strip poker with card sharps; maybe he will come by.''

When we arrived, I called home to tell Dad where we were and was told my Dad had gone to see Bobby and June. Linda's ears can pick up almost anything, but she can hear a mouse fart at 1000 yards.

Linda says. "So what happens when we get there, and he's not?''

I started singing the Banana Splits theme song. It needs to be helping but it offers no relief. Linda knows I got to come to terms with this, but she keeps asking, and June and Bobby are laughing at us cause it's funny.

Linda asks. "Again, Rick, What do we do if your Dad's not waiting for us at their house.''

Wow, so June and Bobby's mouths gape open.

Uncle Bobby says. "Wait? What? When you said you wish we could have hung out, you're saying your Dad was with us, and he is at home waiting for us now, but what If he's not?''

Linda pleads with me with her eyes; she is sorry for letting someone's story slip.

I say. "OK, let's go find out and talk about it over a cup of Hot Joe and Aunt June's tea.''

We got to the car, and Linda held and kissed my hand. Mary did not hear us as she was on the phone with her Mom. We told her we were garbing Ice cream and invited her for homemade pie afterward.

Mary ask. "What did she miss? Things have the same feel as earlier today?''

I started to say Mary broke in and said. "You guys want to drop me off at home so y'all can talk?''

Dear me, Mary was friendly to me, is the world coming to an end soon or what?

We stopped at a light and said. "Uncle Bobby, five minutes to drop her off. I think I am not looking forward to it.''It was fun trying to shift the gears on the steering column with Linda trying to shift my gears on my column.

I say. "Mary, you have been a thorn in my side since I was old enough to pee standing up, but these last two years, I date you if, well, you know.''

She hugs me and goes into the house.

Linda says. "Well damn, she not touching the ground; I say in a year when she gets past nineteen, you promise me we will make her happy in a three-way if she still wants it.''

I say. "Yes, my love, we will do it for her together.''

We pulled into June's house. Bobby sat waiting on the porch burning a number from his back field.

Bobby says. "Sorry, son, you don't have to talk. It's not like we have any choice or we can change anything your Dad your Dad no mater what.''

June comes out with one of her special teas. "I know Rick can drink it and walk; how are you with mushrooms and Mary Jane tea, dear?''

Stay tuned for book 04.

12